Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of May 1949 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 4, 1949 was a Wednesday and it was the 124th day of the year 1949. The next time you can reuse your old 1949 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 255 days left before your next birthday. You will be 69 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,947 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 845 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Luther Adler
- 1929Audrey Hepburn
- 1938Tyrone Davis
- 1944Peggy Santiglia
- 1959Inger Nilsson
- 1961Mary Elizabeth McDonough
- 1967Ana Gasteyer
- 1977Emily Perkins
- 1981Dallon Weekes
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 4.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 4.
- 1772Friedrich Arnold Brockhaus, German publisher (d. 1823)
- 1822Charles Boucher de Boucherville, Canadian physician and politician, 3rd Premier of Quebec (d. 1915)
- 1929Sydney Lamb, American linguist and academic
- 1939Amos Oz, Israeli journalist and author
- 1951Colin Bass, English bass player, songwriter, and producer (Camel and 3 Mustaphas 3)
- 1953Oleta Adams, American singer, pianist, and actress
- 1970Sergio Basañez, Mexican actor and lawyer
- 1978Daisuke Ono, Japanese voice actor
- 1983Robert Zwinkels, Dutch footballer
- 1986Devan Dubnyk, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 4.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1415Religious reformers John Wycliffe and Jan Hus are condemned as heretics at the Council of Constance.
- 1471Wars of the Roses: The Battle of Tewkesbury: Edward IV defeats a Lancastrian Army and kills Edward of Westminster, Prince of Wales.
- 1799Fourth Anglo-Mysore War: The Battle of Seringapatam: The siege of Seringapatam ends when the city is invaded and Tipu Sultan killed by the besieging British army, under the command of General George Harris.
- 1814King Ferdinand VII of Spain signs the Decrete of the 4th of May, returning Spain to absolutism.
- 1869The Naval Battle of Hakodate is fought in Japan.
- 1945World War II: German surrender at Lüneburg Heath, the North German Army surrenders to Field Marshal Bernard Montgomery.
- 1945World War II: Neuengamme concentration camp near Hamburg is liberated by the British Army.
- 1961American civil rights movement: The “Freedom Riders” begin a bus trip through the South.
- 1972The Don't Make A Wave Committee, a fledgling environmental organization founded in Canada in 1971, officially changes its name to “Greenpeace Foundation”.
- 1989Iran–Contra affair: Former White House aide Oliver North is convicted of three crimes and acquitted of nine other charges. The convictions, however, are later overturned on appeal.
View the complete list of historical events for May 4.
Curious about this White Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 4 and 1949 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cal Wilson, Connie Kaldor, Juan Diego Botto, Grace Helbig, Scotty McCreery, Ana Hickmann, Michael Bentine, Ron Carey, T. M. Soundararajan, John Gustafson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 4 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 4, 1949.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 3, 1992 – August Alsina, American singer-songwriter; January 21, 1971 – Adia Chan, Indonesian-Hong Kong actress and singer; June 9, 1950 – David Troughton, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,034