Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of May 1949 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 4, 1949 was a Wednesday and it was the 124th day of the year 1949. The next time you can reuse your old 1949 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 312 days left before your next birthday. You will be 69 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,890 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 843 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1852Alice Liddell
- 1873Joe De Grasse
- 1923Eric Sykes
- 1951Gérard Jugnot
- 1953Oleta Adams
- 1960Andrew Denton
- 1964Mónica Bardem
- 1977Emily Perkins
- 1994Alexander Gould
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 4.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 4.
- 1889Francis Spellman, American cardinal (d. 1967)
- 1907Walter Walsh, American target shooter and FBI agent (d. 2014)
- 1923Godfrey Quigley, Palestinian-Irish actor (d. 1994)
- 1923John Toner, American football player and coach (d. 2014)
- 1928Wolfgang von Trips, German race car driver (d. 1961)
- 1931Thomas Stuttaford, English physician, journalist, and politician
- 1939Amos Oz, Israeli journalist and author
- 1939Leon Rochefort, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1958Jane Kennedy, English politician
- 1979Lance Bass, American singer, dancer, and producer ('N Sync)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 4.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1493Pope Alexander VI divides the New World between Spain and Portugal along the Line of Demarcation.
- 1626Dutch explorer Peter Minuit arrives in New Netherland (present day Manhattan Island) aboard the See Meeuw.
- 1886Haymarket affair: A bomb is thrown at policemen trying to break up a labor rally in Chicago, United States, killing eight and wounding 60. The police fire into the crowd.
- 1902Eight fishermen lose their lives in Galway Bay, Ireland in a drowning tragedy.
- 1945World War II: Denmark is granted liberation, when Germany was forced withdraw from Denmark thus ending five years of occupation.
- 1959The 1st Annual Grammy Awards are held.
- 1961Malcolm Ross and Victor Prather attain a new altitude record for manned balloon flight ascending in the Strato-Lab V open gondola to 113740 ft.
- 1970Vietnam War: Kent State shootings: The Ohio National Guard, sent to Kent State University after disturbances in the city of Kent the weekend before, opens fire killing four unarmed students and wounding nine others. The students were protesting the United States’ invasion of Cambodia.
- 1990Latvia proclaims the renewal of its independence after the Soviet occupation.
- 1994Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin and PLO leader Yasser Arafat sign a peace accord, granting self-rule in the Gaza Strip and Jericho.
View the complete list of historical events for May 4.
Curious about this Choco Purpleberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 4 and 1949 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Max Bemis, Beth Ostrosky Stern, Jennifer Connelly, Dan Black, Patricia Velásquez, Bea Arthur, Catherine McNeil, Khagen Mahanta, Max Irons, Kevin Jonas.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 4 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 4, 1949.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 7, 1946 – Peter Wolf, American singer-songwriter (The J. Geils Band); November 19, 1979 – Keith Buckley, American singer-songwriter (Every Time I Die and The Damned Things); December 1, 1951 – Jaco Pastorius, American bass player, songwriter, and producer (Weather Report, Trio of Doom, and Blood, Sweat & Tears) (d. 1987).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,060