Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of May 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 4, 1959 was a Monday and it was the 124th day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 103 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,082 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 714 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1944Russi Taylor
- 1951Colin Bass
- 1954Pia Zadora
- 1954Rey Valera
- 1964Mónica Bardem
- 1970Sergio Basañez
- 1970Will Arnett
- 1972Chris Tomlin
- 1985Anthony Fedorov
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 4.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 4.
- 1008Henry I of France (d. 1060)
- 1772Friedrich Arnold Brockhaus, German publisher (d. 1823)
- 1918Tom Mead, Australian journalist and politician (d. 2004)
- 1926David Stoddart, Baron Stoddart of Swindon, English politician
- 1929Audrey Hepburn, British actress and humanitarian (d. 1993)
- 1959Bob Tway, American golfer
- 1970Sergio Basañez, Mexican actor and lawyer
- 1976Indrek Visnapuu, Estonian basketball player and coach
- 1979Kristin Harmel, American journalist and author
- 1993Jānis Bērziņš, Latvian basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 4.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1415Religious reformers John Wycliffe and Jan Hus are condemned as heretics at the Council of Constance.
- 1776Rhode Island becomes the first American colony to renounce allegiance to King George III.
- 1836Formation of Ancient Order of Hibernians
- 1865Surrender of the Confederate departments of Alabama, Mississippi and East Louisiana at Citronelle, Alabama.
- 1902Eight fishermen lose their lives in Galway Bay, Ireland in a drowning tragedy.
- 1919May Fourth Movement: Student demonstrations take place in Tiananmen Square in Beijing, China, protesting the Treaty of Versailles, which transferred Chinese territory to Japan.
- 1945World War II: German surrender at Lüneburg Heath, the North German Army surrenders to Field Marshal Bernard Montgomery.
- 1946In San Francisco Bay, U.S. Marines from the nearby Treasure Island Naval Base stop a two-day riot at Alcatraz Federal Penitentiary. Five people are killed in the riot.
- 1989Iran–Contra affair: Former White House aide Oliver North is convicted of three crimes and acquitted of nine other charges. The convictions, however, are later overturned on appeal.
- 1998A federal judge in Sacramento, California, gives “Unabomber” Theodore Kaczynski four life sentences plus 30 years after Kaczynski accepts a plea agreement sparing him from the death penalty.
View the complete list of historical events for May 4.
Curious about this Choco Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 4 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alex Kingston, Gallagher, Kadir İnanır, Mauricio Ochmann, Kim So-eun, Udo Lindenberg, Elaine Cassidy, Kaori Nazuka, Micaela Schäfer, Roman Kostrzewski.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 4 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 4, 1959.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Come Softly to Me by The Fleetwoods as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 4, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 20, 1949 – Ivana Trump, Czech-American skier and model; January 31, 1942 – Daniela Bianchi, Italian actress; September 3, 1943 – Valerie Perrine, American model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 952