Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of May 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 4, 1960 was a Wednesday and it was the 125th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 7 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,812 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 705 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1852Alice Liddell
- 1903Luther Adler
- 1949Stella Parton
- 1951Jackie Jackson
- 1952David Della Rocco
- 1952Michael Barrymore
- 1954Pia Zadora
- 1955Robert Ellis Orrall
- 1961Mary Elizabeth McDonough
- 1987Anjeza Shahini
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 4.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 4.
- 1822Charles Boucher de Boucherville, Canadian physician and politician, 3rd Premier of Quebec (d. 1915)
- 1907Lincoln Kirstein, American soldier and playwright, co-founded the New York City Ballet (d. 1996)
- 1932Harlon Hill, American football player and coach (d. 2013)
- 1940Robin Cook, American physician and author
- 1960Werner Faymann, Austrian politician, 28th Chancellor of Austria
- 1970Giovanni Mirabassi, Italian jazz musician
- 1970Gregg Alexander, American singer-songwriter and producer (New Radicals)
- 1979Wes Butters, English radio host
- 1984Manjural Islam Rana, Bangladeshi cricketer (d. 2007)
- 1990Irina Falconi, American tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 4.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1415Religious reformers John Wycliffe and Jan Hus are condemned as heretics at the Council of Constance.
- 1436Assassination of the Swedish rebel (later national hero) Engelbrekt Engelbrektsson
- 1776Rhode Island becomes the first American colony to renounce allegiance to King George III.
- 1799Fourth Anglo-Mysore War: The Battle of Seringapatam: The siege of Seringapatam ends when the city is invaded and Tipu Sultan killed by the besieging British army, under the command of General George Harris.
- 1910The Royal Canadian Navy is created.
- 1942World War II: The Battle of the Coral Sea begins with an attack by aircraft from the United States aircraft carrier USS Yorktown on Japanese naval forces at Tulagi Island in the Solomon Islands. The Japanese forces had invaded Tulagi the day before.
- 1946In San Francisco Bay, U.S. Marines from the nearby Treasure Island Naval Base stop a two-day riot at Alcatraz Federal Penitentiary. Five people are killed in the riot.
- 1959The 1st Annual Grammy Awards are held.
- 1979Margaret Thatcher becomes the first female Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.
- 1982Twenty sailors are killed when the British Type 42 destroyer HMS Sheffield is hit by an Argentinian Exocet missile during the Falklands War.
View the complete list of historical events for May 4.
Curious about this Yellow Cashew Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 4 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: David Breashears, Martin Sheen, Hiroki Hasegawa, James Morrison, Georges St-Pierre, Rolly Teranishi, Karen Grassle, Marc Hunter, Annabella Sciorra, Harlem Yu.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 4 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 4, 1960.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Stuck on You by Elvis Presley as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 9, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 16, 1963 – Jeff Carson, American singer-songwriter; March 9, 1938 – Lill-Babs, Swedish singer and actress; April 26, 1965 – Kevin James, American actor, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 951