Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of May 1984 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 4, 1984 was a Friday and it was the 125th day of the year 1984. The next time you can reuse your old 1984 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 309 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,109 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 410 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Luther Adler
- 1921Patsy Garrett
- 1923Eric Sykes
- 1942Nickolas Ashford
- 1952Michael Barrymore
- 1959Inger Nilsson
- 1959Randy Travis
- 1963Vange Leonel
- 1992Ashley Rickards
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 4.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 4.
- 1929Ronald Golias, Brazilian actor (d. 2005)
- 1937Mel Edwards, American sculptor and academic
- 1938Tyrone Davis, American singer (d. 2005)
- 1951Gérard Jugnot, French actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1951Jackie Jackson, American singer-songwriter and dancer (The Jackson 5)
- 1951Mick Mars, American guitarist and songwriter (Mötley Crüe)
- 1980Franziska Weisz, Austrian actress
- 1990Irina Falconi, American tennis player
- 2002Anastasiya Petryk, Ukrainian singer
- 2009Prince Henrik of Denmark
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 4.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1436Assassination of the Swedish rebel (later national hero) Engelbrekt Engelbrektsson
- 1493Pope Alexander VI divides the New World between Spain and Portugal along the Line of Demarcation.
- 1814Emperor Napoleon I of France arrives at Portoferraio on the island of Elba to begin his exile.
- 1859The Cornwall Railway opens across the Royal Albert Bridge linking the counties of Devon and Cornwall in England.
- 1865Surrender of the Confederate departments of Alabama, Mississippi and East Louisiana at Citronelle, Alabama.
- 1902Eight fishermen lose their lives in Galway Bay, Ireland in a drowning tragedy.
- 1961Malcolm Ross and Victor Prather attain a new altitude record for manned balloon flight ascending in the Strato-Lab V open gondola to 113740 ft.
- 1970Vietnam War: Kent State shootings: The Ohio National Guard, sent to Kent State University after disturbances in the city of Kent the weekend before, opens fire killing four unarmed students and wounding nine others. The students were protesting the United States’ invasion of Cambodia.
- 1974An all-female Japanese team reaches the summit of Manaslu, becoming the first women to climb an 8,000-meter peak.
- 2002EAS Airlines Flight 4226 crashes in a suburb of Kano, Nigeria shortly after takeoff, killing 149 people.
View the complete list of historical events for May 4.
Curious about this Island Punch Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 4 and 1984 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nan Woods, Lea T, Mako Ishino, Emily Hagins, Shingo Kawaguchi, David Selby, Kim Kardashian, Joe West, Lali Espósito, Graham Coxon.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 4 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 4, 1984.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Against All Odds (Take a Look at Me Now) by Phil Collins as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 5, 1984). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 2, 1928 – Mel Stuart, American director and producer (d. 2012); August 6, 1984 – Sofia Essaïdi, Moroccan singer, dancer, and actress; April 10, 1968 – Orlando Jones, American actor, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,086