Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of May 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 5, 1959 was a Tuesday and it was the 125th day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 106 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,079 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 714 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Ben Wright
- 1926Ann B. Davis
- 1930Hans Abramson
- 1935Bernard Pivot
- 1935Douglas Marland
- 1942Tammy Wynette
- 1950Maggie MacNeal
- 1951Nicholas Guest
- 1955Melinda Culea
- 1957Peter Howitt
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 5.
- 1542Thomas Cecil, 1st Earl of Exeter, English soldier and politician, Lord Lieutenant of Northamptonshire (d. 1623)
- 1764Robert Craufurd, Scottish general and politician (d. 1812)
- 1889Herbie Taylor, South African cricketer and soldier (d. 1973)
- 1923James Gilbert, Scottish television producer and director
- 1942István Bujtor, Hungarian actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2009)
- 1942Jean Corston, Baroness Corston, English lawyer and politician
- 1967Charles Nagy, American baseball player and coach
- 1977Virginie Efira, Belgian actress and journalist
- 1982Corey Parker, Australian rugby league footballer
- 1989Chris Brown, American singer-songwriter, dancer, and actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1811In the second day of fighting at the Peninsular War Battle of Fuentes de Oñoro the French army, under Marshall André Masséna, drive in the Duke of Wellington’s overextended right flank, but French frontal assaults fail to take the town of Fuentes de Oñoro and the Anglo-Portuguese army holds the field at the end of the day.
- 1835In Belgium, the first railway in continental Europe opens between Brussels and Mechelen.
- 1934The first Three Stooges short, Woman Haters, is released.
- 1936Italian troops occupy Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- 1940World War II: Norwegian refugees form a government-in-exile in London
- 1945World War II: Canadian and British troops liberate the Netherlands and Denmark from German occupation when Wehrmacht troops capitulate.
- 1964The Council of Europe declares May 5 as Europe Day.
- 1980Operation Nimrod: The British Special Air Service storms the Iranian embassy in London after a six-day siege.
- 1981Bobby Sands dies in the Long Kesh prison hospital after 66 days of hunger-striking, aged 27.
- 201411 people are missing after a Chinese cargo ship collides with a Marshall Islands registered container ship off the coast of Hong Kong.
View the complete list of historical events for May 5.
Curious about this Lemon Drop Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 5 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Chuck Greenberg, Jennifer Metcalfe, Matt Shively, Nao Tōyama, Nerys Hughes, Wikus du Toit, Michael Houser, Diane Guerrero, Charles Bryant, Nickolas Ashford.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 5 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 5, 1959.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Happy Organ by Dave “Baby” Cortez as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 11, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 23, 1978 – Memphis Bleek, American rapper, producer, and actor; September 20, 1965 – Robert Rusler, American actor and producer; August 20, 1977 – A. M. Esmonde, Welsh author, director, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 967