Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of May 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 5, 1970 was a Tuesday and it was the 125th day of the year 1970. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 8 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,159 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 581 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Tyrone Power
- 1930Will Hutchins
- 1935Douglas Marland
- 1947Robin McNamara
- 1956Robert Marien
- 1957Peter Howitt
- 1957Richard E. Grant
- 1958Aurélien Recoing
- 1981Farid Kamil
- 1990Hannah Davis
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 5.
- 1826Eugénie de Montijo, French wife of Napoleon III (d. 1920)
- 1941Alexander Ragulin, Russian ice hockey player (d. 2004)
- 1955Lisa Jane Persky, American actress and journalist
- 1958Aurélien Recoing, French actor
- 1959Peter Molyneux, English video game designer, created Fable
- 1961Hiroshi Hase, Japanese wrestler and politician
- 1962Nicolas Vanier, Senegalese explorer, author, and director
- 1971Mike Redmond, American baseball player and manager
- 1982Corey Parker, Australian rugby league footballer
- 1988Richard O'Dwyer, English computer programmer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1821Emperor Napoleon dies in exile on the island of Saint Helena in the South Atlantic Ocean.
- 1886The Bay View Massacre: A militia fires into a crowd of protesters in Milwaukee, killing seven.
- 1904Pitching against the Philadelphia Athletics at the Huntington Avenue Grounds, Cy Young of the Boston Americans throws the first perfect game in the modern era of baseball.
- 1925Scopes Trial: Serving of an arrest warrant on John T. Scopes for teaching evolution in violation of the Butler Act.
- 1934The first Three Stooges short, Woman Haters, is released.
- 1949The Treaty of London establishes the Council of Europe in Strasbourg as the first European institution working for European integration.
- 1965The Warlocks, later known as The Grateful Dead, make their first public appearance in Menlo Park, California.
- 1973Secretariat wins the 1973 Kentucky Derby in 1:59 2/5, an as-yet unbeaten record.
- 1977The first of The Nixon Interviews between David Frost and Richard Nixon are broadcast.
- 201422 people die after two boats carrying illegal immigrants collide in the Aegean Sea off the coast of Greece.
View the complete list of historical events for May 5.
Curious about this Spearmint Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 5 and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dawn Sears, Jeanne Mockford, Vanna, Brenton Thwaites, Ronnie Butler, Dave Hemingway, Tim Moore, Anton Glanzelius, Shawn Hatosy, Carlo Ponti.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 5 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 5, 1970.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was American Woman / No Sugar Tonight by The Guess Who as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 9, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 22, 1972 – Namrata Shirodkar, Indian model and actress; Femina Miss India 1993; July 18, 1954 – Ricky Skaggs, American singer-songwriter, mandolin player, and producer (New South); March 17, 1968 – Eri Nitta, Japanese singer, actress, and lyricist (Onyanko Club).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 940