Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of May 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 5, 1970 was a Tuesday and it was the 125th day of the year 1970. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 313 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,219 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 583 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Ilene Woods
- 1930Hans Abramson
- 1930Will Hutchins
- 1943Michael Palin
- 1955Melinda Culea
- 1959Bobby Ellsworth
- 1959Steve Stevens
- 1964Don Payne
- 1987Ian Michael Smith
- 1989Larissa Wilson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 5.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 5.
- 867Emperor Uda of Japan (d. 931)
- 1869Fabián de la Rosa, Filipino painter and educator (d. 1937)
- 1906Charles Exbrayat, French author and screenwriter (d. 1989)
- 1925Eddi Arent, Polish-German actor (d. 2013)
- 1929Ilene Woods, American actress and singer (d. 2010)
- 1937Delia Derbyshire, English keyboard player and composer (White Noise) (d. 2001)
- 1968Katherine Rake, English academic
- 1980Hank Green, American blogger
- 1984Wade MacNeil, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Alexisonfire, Gallows, and Black Lungs)
- 1987Jessie Cave, English actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 5.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 553The Second Council of Constantinople begins.
- 1789In France, the Estates-General convenes for the first time since 1614.
- 1866Memorial Day first celebrated in United States at Waterloo, New York.
- 1940World War II: Norwegian refugees form a government-in-exile in London
- 1941Emperor Haile Selassie returns to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia; the country commemorates the date as Liberation Day or Patriots’ Victory Day.
- 1972Alitalia Flight 112 crashes into Mount Longa near Palermo, Sicily, killing all 115 aboard, making it the deadliest single-aircraft disaster in Italy.
- 1977The first of The Nixon Interviews between David Frost and Richard Nixon are broadcast.
- 1981Bobby Sands dies in the Long Kesh prison hospital after 66 days of hunger-striking, aged 27.
- 1994The signing of the Bishkek Protocol between Armenia and Azerbaijan effectively freezes the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict.
- 201411 people are missing after a Chinese cargo ship collides with a Marshall Islands registered container ship off the coast of Hong Kong.
View the complete list of historical events for May 5.
Curious about this Choco Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 5 and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lindsey Buckingham, Rosey Grier, Charles Bronson, Gavin Hood, Dave Evans, Rene Requiestas, Khamani Griffin, S. D. Burman, Janet Munro, Gage Golightly.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 5 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 5, 1970.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was American Woman / No Sugar Tonight by The Guess Who as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 9, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 31, 1927 – Lloyd Thaxton, American television host and producer (d. 2008); March 27, 1946 – Andrea Giordana, Italian singer and actor; September 2, 1946 – Billy Preston, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and actor (d. 2006).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,043