Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of May 1974 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 5, 1974 was a Sunday and it was the 125th day of the year 1974. The next time you can reuse your old 1974 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 38 days left before your next birthday. You will be 43 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,668 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 531 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1940Lance Henriksen
- 1943Dilys Watling
- 1943Nils Moritz
- 1947Daisuke Ban
- 1947Robin McNamara
- 1950Maggie MacNeal
- 1967Takehito Koyasu
- 1973Tina Yothers
- 1976Sage Stallone
- 1983Henry Cavill
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 5.
- 1830John Batterson Stetson, American businessman, founded the John B. Stetson Company (d. 1906)
- 1833Ferdinand von Richthofen, German geographer and academic (d. 1905)
- 1846Henryk Sienkiewicz, Polish journalist and author, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1916)
- 1890Christopher Morley, American journalist and author (d. 1957)
- 1964Minami Takayama, Japanese voice actress and singer
- 1966Josh Weinstein, American screenwriter and producer
- 1966Shawn Drover, Canadian drummer (Megadeth, Eidolon, and Act of Defiance)
- 1978John Wilshere, Papua New Guinean rugby player
- 1983Henry Cavill, English actor
- 1985Tsepo Masilela, South African footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1762Russia and Prussia sign the Treaty of St. Petersburg.
- 1809The Swiss canton of Aargau allowed citizenship to Jews.
- 1862Cinco de Mayo: Troops led by Ignacio Zaragoza halt a French invasion in the Battle of Puebla in Mexico.
- 1877American Indian Wars: Sitting Bull leads his band of Lakota into Canada to avoid harassment by the United States Army under Colonel Nelson Miles.
- 1891The Music Hall in New York City (later known as Carnegie Hall) has its grand opening and first public performance, with Tchaikovsky as the guest conductor.
- 1904Pitching against the Philadelphia Athletics at the Huntington Avenue Grounds, Cy Young of the Boston Americans throws the first perfect game in the modern era of baseball.
- 1925Scopes Trial: Serving of an arrest warrant on John T. Scopes for teaching evolution in violation of the Butler Act.
- 1940World War II: Norwegian Campaign: Norwegian squads in Hegra Fortress and Vinjesvingen capitulate to German forces after all other Norwegian forces in southern Norway had laid down their arms.
- 1994American teenager Michael P. Fay is caned in Singapore for theft and vandalism.
- 2010Mass protests in Greece erupt in response to austerity measures imposed by the government as a result of the Greek government-debt crisis.
View the complete list of historical events for May 5.
Curious about this Fantastic White Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 5 and 1974 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Werner Stocker, Mike Scott, Nancy Valen, Annette O'Toole, Peter Tork, Daniel Cudmore, Ben Cross, Robert Hughes, Shirley Owens, Luke O'Loughlin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 5 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 5, 1974.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Loco-Motion by Grand Funk as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 11, 1974). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 13, 1969 – Jamie Walters, American actor and singer; February 17, 1956 – Richard Karn, American actor and game show host; December 28, 1981 – Narsha, South Korean singer, dancer, and actress (Brown Eyed Girls).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 965