Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of May 1924 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
May 6, 1924 was a Tuesday and it was the 127th day of the year 1924. The next time you can reuse your old 1924 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 12 days left before your next birthday. You will be 93 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,956 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,150 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1851Aristide Bruant
- 1924Denny Wright
- 1968Shin Hae-chul
- 1971Chris Shiflett
- 1983Gabourey Sidibe
- 1983Raquel Zimmermann
- 1986Cindy Daniel
- 1986Sasheer Zamata
- 1986Tyler Hynes
- 1993Naomi Scott
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 6.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 6.
- 1879Bedřich Hrozný, Czech orientalist and linguist (d. 1952)
- 1907Weeb Ewbank, American football player and coach (d. 1998)
- 1932Alexander Thynn, 7th Marquess of Bath, English lieutenant and politician
- 1945Jimmie Dale Gilmore, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer, and actor (The Flatlanders)
- 1952Christian Clavier, French actor and producer
- 1991Valerio Frasca, Italian footballer
- 1992Brendan Gallagher, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1992Takashi Usami, Japanese footballer
- 1993Kim Dasom, South Korean singer, dancer, actress (Sistar)
- 2002Emily Alyn Lind, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1542Francis Xavier reaches Old Goa, the capital of Portuguese India at the time.
- 1757The end of Konbaung–Hanthawaddy War, and the end of Burmese Civil War (1740–1757).
- 1835James Gordon Bennett, Sr. publishes the first issue of the New York Herald.
- 1844The Glaciarium, the world’s first mechanically frozen ice rink, opens.
- 1857The British East India Company disbands the 34th Regiment of Bengal Native Infantry whose sepoy Mangal Pandey had earlier revolted against the British and is considered to be the First Martyr in the War of Indian Independence.
- 1882The United States Congress passes the Chinese Exclusion Act.
- 1889The Eiffel Tower is officially opened to the public at the Universal Exposition in Paris.
- 1915Babe Ruth hits his first major league home run while pitching for the Boston Red Sox.
- 1994Former Arkansas state worker Paula Jones files a lawsuit against United States President Bill Clinton, alleging that he had sexually harassed her in 1991.
- 2013Three women missing for more than a decade are found alive in the U.S. city of Cleveland, Ohio. Their captor, Ariel Castro, is taken into custody.
View the complete list of historical events for May 6.
Curious about this Green Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 6 and 1924 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bill Travers, Hitoshi Matsumoto, Sukollawat Kanarot, Dario Fo, Kevin Moore, Richard Denning, Simon Townshend, Joe Medjuck, Steve Harley, Shaike Ophir.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 6 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 6, 1924.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 28, 1979 – Chae Rim, South Korean actress; August 26, 1908 – Aubrey Schenck, American screenwriter and producer (d. 1999); September 6, 1937 – Jo Anne Worley, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 884