Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of May 1936 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
May 6, 1936 was a Wednesday and it was the 127th day of the year 1936. The next time you can reuse your old 1936 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 76 days left before your next birthday. You will be 81 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,509 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,000 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Adriana Caselotti
- 1948Mary MacGregor
- 1953Lynn Whitfield
- 1964Dana Hill
- 1968Lætitia Sadier
- 1971Chris Shiflett
- 1983Adrianne Palicki
- 1987Meek Mill
- 1987Moon Geun-young
- 1993Kim Dasom
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 6.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 6.
- 1872Willem de Sitter, Dutch mathematician, physicist, and astronomer (d. 1934)
- 1955Ron Fawcett, English rock climber
- 1958Randall Stout, American architect, designed the Taubman Museum of Art (d. 2014)
- 1962Tom Brake, English politician
- 1968Lætitia Sadier, French singer and keyboard player (Stereolab, Monade, and McCarthy)
- 1968Shin Hae-chul, South Korean singer-songwriter and producer (N.EX.T) (d. 2014)
- 1969Jim Magilton, Irish footballer and manager
- 1970Roland Kun, Nauruan politician
- 1979Mark Burrier, American illustrator
- 1986Gintarė Vostrecovaitė, Lithuanian figure skater
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1542Francis Xavier reaches Old Goa, the capital of Portuguese India at the time.
- 1757Battle of Prague: A Prussian army fights an Austrian army in Prague during the Seven Years’ War.
- 1844The Glaciarium, the world’s first mechanically frozen ice rink, opens.
- 1857The British East India Company disbands the 34th Regiment of Bengal Native Infantry whose sepoy Mangal Pandey had earlier revolted against the British and is considered to be the First Martyr in the War of Indian Independence.
- 1882The United States Congress passes the Chinese Exclusion Act.
- 1935New Deal: Executive Order 7034 creates the Works Progress Administration.
- 1937Hindenburg disaster: The German zeppelin Hindenburg catches fire and is destroyed within a minute while attempting to dock at Lakehurst, New Jersey. Thirty-six people are killed.
- 1941The first flight of the Republic P-47 Thunderbolt.
- 1998Kerry Wood strikes out 20 Houston Astros to tie the major league record held by Roger Clemens. He threw a one-hitter and did not walk a batter in his fifth career start.
- 1999The first elections to the devolved Scottish Parliament and Welsh Assembly are held.
View the complete list of historical events for May 6.
Curious about this Purple Duhat Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 6 and 1936 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Zoe Caldwell, Roy Padrick, Pedro Almodóvar, Tanja Szewczenko, Betty Furness, Michael McKean, Brenton Wood, Bill Kirchenbauer, Melvyn Hayes, Dodi Fayed.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 6 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 6, 1936.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 6, 1926 – Haradhan Bandopadhyay, Bangladeshi-Indian actor (d. 2013); April 8, 1989 – Hitomi Takahashi, Japanese singer; July 15, 1956 – Ian Curtis, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Joy Division) (d. 1980).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 880