Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of May 1978 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 6, 1978 was a Saturday and it was the 126th day of the year 1978. The next time you can reuse your old 1978 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 314 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,296 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 484 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Catherine Lacey
- 1904Raymond Bailey
- 1905Philip N. Krasne
- 1946Susan Brown
- 1948Mary MacGregor
- 1968Shin Hae-chul
- 1971Chris Shiflett
- 1986Sasheer Zamata
- 1987Moon Geun-young
- 1989Bobby Bazini
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 6.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 6.
- 1680Jean-Baptiste Stuck, Italian-French cellist and composer (d. 1755)
- 1856Sigmund Freud, Austrian-English neurologist and psychoanalyst (d. 1939)
- 1895Rudolph Valentino, Italian-American actor (d. 1926)
- 1896Rolf Maximilian Sievert, Swedish physicist and academic (d. 1966)
- 1915Orson Welles, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1985)
- 1922Vladimir Etush, Russian actor
- 1938Jean Garon, Canadian economist, lawyer, and politician (d. 2014)
- 1947Ljubomir Vračarević, Serbian martial artist, founded Real Aikido (d. 2013)
- 1953Michelle Courchesne, Canadian urban planner and politician, Deputy Premier of Quebec
- 1964Tony Scalzo, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Fastball)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 6.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1782Construction begins on the Grand Palace, the royal residence of the King of Siam in Bangkok, at the command of King Buddha Yodfa Chulaloke.
- 1835James Gordon Bennett, Sr. publishes the first issue of the New York Herald.
- 1844The Glaciarium, the world’s first mechanically frozen ice rink, opens.
- 1941At California’s March Field, Bob Hope performs his first USO show.
- 1945World War II: The Prague Offensive, the last major battle of the Eastern Front, begins.
- 1954Roger Bannister becomes the first person to run the mile in under four minutes.
- 1975During a lull in fighting, 100,000 Armenians gather in Beirut to commemorate 60th anniversary of the Armenian Genocide.
- 1983The Hitler Diaries are revealed as a hoax after examination by experts.
- 1989Cedar Point opens Magnum XL-200, the first roller coaster to break the 200 ft height barrier, therefore spawning what is known as the “coaster wars”.
- 1994Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom and French President François Mitterrand officiate at the opening of the Channel Tunnel.
View the complete list of historical events for May 6.
Curious about this Inert Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 6 and 1978 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Clint Walker, Eric Martin, Yana Gupta, Yui Mizuno, Haru Kuroki, Iamsu!, Sofia Rotaru, Glenn Shadix, Coleen Nolan, Don Henderson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 6 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 6, 1978.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Night Fever by Bee Gees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 6, 1978). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 13, 1961 – Julia Louis-Dreyfus, American actress and producer; May 1, 1968 – Sol Kyung-gu, South Korean actor; June 15, 1980 – Cara Zavaleta, American model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,063