Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of May 1978 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 6, 1978 was a Saturday and it was the 126th day of the year 1978. The next time you can reuse your old 1978 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 260 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,350 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 486 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Catherine Lacey
- 1911Frank Nelson
- 1926Marguerite Piazza
- 1945Richard Eyer
- 1952Graham Brazier
- 1952Michael O'Hare
- 1958Lolita Flores
- 1961George Clooney
- 1986Cindy Daniel
- 1987Moon Geun-young
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 6.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 6.
- 1797Joseph Brackett, American religious leader and composer (d. 1882)
- 1924Patricia Kennedy Lawford, American author (d. 2006)
- 1929Paul Lauterbur, American chemist and biophysicist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2007)
- 1932Alexander Thynn, 7th Marquess of Bath, English lieutenant and politician
- 1945Jimmie Dale Gilmore, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer, and actor (The Flatlanders)
- 1952Fred Newman, American actor and composer
- 1983Trinley Thaye Dorje, Tibetan religious leader, the 17th Karmapa Lama
- 1986Cindy Daniel, Canadian singer
- 1987Aljona Malets, Estonian footballer
- 1993Andris Siksnis, Latvian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 6.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1527Spanish and German troops sack Rome; some consider this the end of the Renaissance. 147 Swiss Guards, including their commander, die fighting the forces of Charles V in order to allow Pope Clement VII to escape into Castel Sant'Angelo.
- 1536King Henry VIII orders English-language Bibles be placed in every church.
- 1757The end of Konbaung–Hanthawaddy War, and the end of Burmese Civil War (1740–1757).
- 1877Chief Crazy Horse of the Oglala Sioux surrenders to United States troops in Nebraska.
- 1882Thomas Henry Burke and Lord Frederick Cavendish are stabbed and killed during the Phoenix Park Murders in Dublin.
- 1902Macario Sakay establishes the Tagalog Republic with himself as President.
- 1933The Deutsche Studentenschaft attacked Magnus Hirschfeld’s Institut für Sexualwissenschaft, later burning many of its books.
- 1942World War II: On Corregidor, the last American forces in the Philippines surrender to the Japanese.
- 1984One hundred three Korean Martyrs are canonized by Pope John Paul II in Seoul.
- 2002After a radio-interview at the Mediapark in Hilversum the Dutch politician Pim Fortuyn is assassinated.
View the complete list of historical events for May 6.
Curious about this Sao Paulo Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 6 and 1978 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Matthew Caws, Martin Solveig, Michael B. Jordan, Laura Linney, Susan Jameson, Jimmy Bennett, Barbara Yung, Rachel Miner, Mark Furze, Memphis Bleek.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 6 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 6, 1978.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Night Fever by Bee Gees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 6, 1978). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 10, 1942 – Ronnie James Dio, American singer-songwriter and producer (Rainbow, Black Sabbath, Dio, Heaven & Hell, and Elf) (d. 2010); May 14, 1921 – Arve Opsahl, Norwegian actor and singer (d. 2007); April 1, 1932 – Gordon Jump, American actor (d. 2003).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,080