Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of May 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 7, 1959 was a Thursday and it was the 127th day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 226 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,324 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 722 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Gary Cooper
- 1922Lew Anderson
- 1924Albert Band
- 1928John Ingle
- 1936Jimmy Ruffin
- 1957Ned Bellamy
- 1968Traci Lords
- 1971Ivan Sergei
- 1980Kate Lawler
- 1989Master Shortie
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 7.
- 1704Carl Heinrich Graun, German tenor and composer (d. 1759)
- 1740Nikolai Arkharov, Russian police officer and general (d. 1814)
- 1837Karl Mauch, German geographer and explorer (d. 1875)
- 1891Harry McShane, Scottish engineer and activist (d. 1988)
- 1899Alfred Gerrard, English sculptor and academic (d. 1998)
- 1919La Esterella, Belgian singer (d. 2011)
- 1921Asa Briggs, Baron Briggs, English historian and academic
- 1935Avraham Heffner, Israeli actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2014)
- 1943Peter Carey, Australian author and educator
- 1984Kevin Steen, Canadian wrestler
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1274In France, the Second Council of Lyon opens to regulate the election of the Pope.
- 1824World premiere of Ludwig van Beethoven’s Ninth Symphony in Vienna, Austria. The performance is conducted by Michael Umlauf under the composer’s supervision.
- 1832The independence of Greece is recognized by the Treaty of London. Otto of Wittelsbach, Prince of Bavaria is chosen king.
- 1840The Great Natchez Tornado strikes Natchez, Mississippi killing 317 people. It is the second deadliest tornado in United States history.
- 1847The American Medical Association is founded in Philadelphia.
- 1915Japanese 21 Demands Ultimatum to China (Commemorated as National Day of Humiliation)
- 1920Treaty of Moscow: Soviet Russia recognizes the independence of the Democratic Republic of Georgia only to invade the country six months later.
- 1948The Council of Europe is founded during the Hague Congress.
- 1964Pacific Air Lines Flight 773, a Fairchild F-27 airliner, crashes near San Ramon, California, killing all 44 aboard; the FBI later reports that a cockpit recorder tape indicates that the pilot and co-pilot had been shot by a suicidal passenger.
- 1998Mercedes-Benz buys Chrysler for US$40 billion USD and forms DaimlerChrysler in the largest industrial merger in history.
View the complete list of historical events for May 7.
Curious about this Terrene Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 7 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Emilio Delgado, Russell Kane, Ryosuke Yamada, Lee Weaver, William Christopher, Nina Brosh, Michael Franks, Charlotte Rampling, Senta Moses, Loren Dean.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 7 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 7, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Happy Organ by Dave “Baby” Cortez as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 11, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 27, 1919 – Ross Bagdasarian, Sr., American singer-songwriter, pianist, producer, and actor (d. 1972); January 9, 1945 – John Doman, American actor; October 10, 1953 – Midge Ure, Scottish singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Slik, Rich Kids, Thin Lizzy, Visage, and Ultravox).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,014