Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of May 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 0 minutes. Enjoy!
May 7, 1959 was a Thursday and it was the 127th day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 44 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,141 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 716 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1885George "Gabby" Hayes
- 1922Darren McGavin
- 1944Eva Norvind
- 1953Müslüm Gürses
- 1969Jun Falkenstein
- 1974Breckin Meyer
- 1977Lisa Kelly
- 1986Mark Furze
- 1990Kimito Totani
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 7.
- 1917Lenox Hewitt, Australian public servant
- 1922Joe O'Donnell, American photographer and journalist (d. 2007)
- 1941Lawrence Collins, Baron Collins of Mapesbury, English lawyer and judge
- 1946Jerry Nolan, American drummer (New York Dolls, The Heartbreakers, and The Pleasure Seekers/Cradle) (d. 1992)
- 1954Joanna Haigh, English meteorologist and physicist
- 1967Adam Price, Danish chef and screenwriter
- 1971Ivan Sergei, American actor
- 1975Jason Tunks, Canadian discus thrower
- 1987Asami Konno, Japanese singer (Morning Musume, Ongaku Gatas, Tanpopo, and Country Musume)
- 2000Maxwell Perry Cotton, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1274In France, the Second Council of Lyon opens to regulate the election of the Pope.
- 1824World premiere of Ludwig van Beethoven’s Ninth Symphony in Vienna, Austria. The performance is conducted by Michael Umlauf under the composer’s supervision.
- 1840The Great Natchez Tornado strikes Natchez, Mississippi killing 317 people. It is the second deadliest tornado in United States history.
- 1915World War I: German submarine SMU U-20 sinks RMS Lusitania, killing 1,198 people including 128 Americans. Public reaction to the sinking turns many formerly pro-Germans in the United States against the German Empire
- 1942During the Battle of the Coral Sea, United States Navy aircraft carrier aircraft attack and sink the Imperial Japanese Navy light aircraft carrier Shōhō. The battle marks the first time in the naval history that two enemy fleets fight without visual contact between warring ships.
- 1952The concept of the integrated circuit, the basis for all modern computers, is first published by Geoffrey Dummer.
- 1992Three employees at a McDonald’s Restaurant in Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada, are brutally murdered and a fourth permanently disabled after a botched robbery. It is the first “fast-food murder” in Canada.
- 1998Mercedes-Benz buys Chrysler for US$40 billion USD and forms DaimlerChrysler in the largest industrial merger in history.
- 2000Vladimir Putin is inaugurated as president of Russia.
- 2013Twenty-seven people are killed and more than 30 injured, when a tanker truck crashes and explodes outside Mexico City.
View the complete list of historical events for May 7.
Curious about this Mumbai Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 7 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Meinhardt Raabe, Marie Prevost, Jao Mapa, Jadakiss, Mads Mikkelsen, AJ Dee, Sol Saks, Emmanuelle Riva, Too Short, J. T. Walsh.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 7 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 7, 1959.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Happy Organ by Dave “Baby” Cortez as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 11, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 24, 1982 – Masaki Aiba, Japanese singer, dancer, and actor (Arashi); September 25, 1981 – Gemma Garrett, Irish model, Miss Great Britain 2007; July 9, 1942 – Edy Williams, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,013