Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of May 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 0 minutes. Enjoy!
May 7, 1971 was a Friday and it was the 127th day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 10 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,792 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 569 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1931Teresa Brewer
- 1933Nexhmije Pagarusha
- 1935Avraham Heffner
- 1939Ruggero Deodato
- 1944Richard O'Sullivan
- 1945Robin Strasser
- 1946Thelma Houston
- 1957Ned Bellamy
- 1974Breckin Meyer
- 2000Maxwell Perry Cotton
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 7.
- 1704Carl Heinrich Graun, German tenor and composer (d. 1759)
- 1903Jimmy Ball, Canadian sprinter (d. 1988)
- 1911Ishirō Honda, Japanese director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1993)
- 1917David Tomlinson, English actor and singer (d. 2000)
- 1932Pete Domenici, American lawyer and politician, 37th Mayor of Albuquerque
- 1936Bobby Joe Green, American football player and coach (d. 1993)
- 1939Ruud Lubbers, Dutch economist and politician, Prime Minister of the Netherlands
- 1943Harvey Andrews, English singer-songwriter and poet
- 1953Ian McKay, English sergeant, Victoria Cross recipient (d. 1982)
- 1965Owen Hart, Canadian-American wrestler (d. 1999)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 351The Jewish revolt against Constantius Gallus breaks out. After his arrival at Antioch, the Jews begin a rebellion in Palestine.
- 1487The Siege of Málaga commences during the Spanish Reconquista.
- 1824World premiere of Ludwig van Beethoven’s Ninth Symphony in Vienna, Austria. The performance is conducted by Michael Umlauf under the composer’s supervision.
- 1846The Cambridge Chronicle, America’s oldest surviving weekly newspaper, is published for the first time in Cambridge, Massachusetts
- 1864The world’s oldest surviving clipper ship, the City of Adelaide is launched by William Pile, Hay and Co. in Sunderland, England, for transporting passengers and goods between Britain and Australia.
- 1895In Saint Petersburg, Russian scientist Alexander Stepanovich Popov demonstrates to the Russian Physical and Chemical Society his invention, the Popov lightning detector — a primitive radio receiver. In some parts of the former Soviet Union the anniversary of this day is celebrated as Radio Day.
- 1942During the Battle of the Coral Sea, United States Navy aircraft carrier aircraft attack and sink the Imperial Japanese Navy light aircraft carrier Shōhō. The battle marks the first time in the naval history that two enemy fleets fight without visual contact between warring ships.
- 1999Pope John Paul II travels to Romania becoming the first pope to visit a predominantly Eastern Orthodox country since the Great Schism in 1054.
- 2000Vladimir Putin is inaugurated as president of Russia.
- 2007Israeli archaeologists discover the tomb of Herod the Great south of Jerusalem.
View the complete list of historical events for May 7.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Grapeberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 7 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kanon Fukuda, Mig Ayesa, Silvi Vrait, Gary Barlow, Eunice Muñoz, Lara Parker, Keith Carradine, Gavin DeGraw, Scott Storch, Renée Jones.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 7 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 7, 1971.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Joy to the World by Three Dog Night as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 8, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 2, 1911 – Ann Dvorak, American actress (d. 1979); August 28, 1956 – Luis Guzmán, Puerto Rican-American actor and producer; June 16, 1980 – Joey Yung, Hong Kong singer and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,016