Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of May 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 7, 1971 was a Friday and it was the 127th day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 71 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,731 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 567 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Darren McGavin
- 1935Avraham Heffner
- 1939Marco St. John
- 1950Randall "Tex" Cobb
- 1953Frank Michael
- 1957Ned Bellamy
- 1974Breckin Meyer
- 1987Aidy Bryant
- 1990Kimito Totani
- 1999Masaki Sato
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 7.
- 1767Princess Frederica Charlotte of Prussia (d. 1820)
- 1847Archibald Primrose, 5th Earl of Rosebery, English politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1929)
- 1916W. B. Young, Scottish rugby player and physician (d. 2013)
- 1921Asa Briggs, Baron Briggs, English historian and academic
- 1925Lauri Vaska, Estonian-American chemist and academic
- 1939Sidney Altman, Canadian-American biologist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1941Lawrence Collins, Baron Collins of Mapesbury, English lawyer and judge
- 1946Marv Hubbard, American football player (d. 2015)
- 1948Susan Atkins, American murderer (d. 2009)
- 1971Dave Karpa, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1274In France, the Second Council of Lyon opens to regulate the election of the Pope.
- 1487The Siege of Málaga commences during the Spanish Reconquista.
- 1832The independence of Greece is recognized by the Treaty of London. Otto of Wittelsbach, Prince of Bavaria is chosen king.
- 1946Tokyo Telecommunications Engineering (later renamed Sony) is founded with around 20 employees.
- 1974West German Chancellor Willy Brandt resigns.
- 1992Michigan ratifies a 203-year-old proposed amendment to the United States Constitution making the 27th Amendment law. This amendment bars the U.S. Congress from giving itself a mid-term pay raise.
- 1999In Guinea-Bissau, President João Bernardo Vieira is ousted in a military coup.
- 1999Kosovo War: In Federal Republic of Yugoslavia, three Chinese citizens are killed and 20 wounded when a NATO aircraft bombs the Chinese embassy in Belgrade.
- 1999Pope John Paul II travels to Romania becoming the first pope to visit a predominantly Eastern Orthodox country since the Great Schism in 1054.
- 2013Twenty-seven people are killed and more than 30 injured, when a tanker truck crashes and explodes outside Mexico City.
View the complete list of historical events for May 7.
Curious about this Pink Pomelo Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 7 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sandeep Parikh, Dean Haglund, Claude Blanchard, Frank Capra, Scottie Thompson, Krissel Valdez, Michelle Williams, Peter Hughes, Daiki Arioka, Olivia Newton-John.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 7 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 7, 1971.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Joy to the World by Three Dog Night as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 8, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 26, 1962 – Paul de Leeuw, Dutch actor and singer; March 9, 1951 – Michael Kinsley, American journalist and actor; April 1, 1976 – David Oyelowo, English actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 951