Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of May 1986 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 7, 1986 was a Wednesday and it was the 127th day of the year 1986. The next time you can reuse your old 1986 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 318 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,370 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 385 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917David Tomlinson
- 1927Jim Lowe
- 1951Robert Hegyes
- 1974Breckin Meyer
- 1980Kate Lawler
- 1983DJ Row
- 1986Mark Furze
- 1989Master Shortie
- 1990Kimito Totani
- 1991Anais Pouliot
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 7.
- 1740Nikolai Arkharov, Russian police officer and general (d. 1814)
- 1885George “Gabby” Hayes, American actor and singer (d. 1969)
- 1926Val Bisoglio, American actor
- 1941Lawrence Collins, Baron Collins of Mapesbury, English lawyer and judge
- 1951Robert Hegyes, American actor and director (d. 2012)
- 1956Jan Peter Balkenende, Dutch jurist and politician, Prime Minister of the Netherlands
- 1967Adam Price, Danish chef and screenwriter
- 1967Martin Bryant, Australian spree killer
- 1971Dave Karpa, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1987Asami Konno, Japanese singer (Morning Musume, Ongaku Gatas, Tanpopo, and Country Musume)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1794French Revolution: Robespierre introduces the Cult of the Supreme Being in the National Convention as the new state religion of the French First Republic.
- 1824World premiere of Ludwig van Beethoven’s Ninth Symphony in Vienna, Austria. The performance is conducted by Michael Umlauf under the composer’s supervision.
- 1937Spanish Civil War: The German Condor Legion, equipped with Heinkel He 51 biplanes, arrives in Spain to assist Francisco Franco’s forces.
- 1946Tokyo Telecommunications Engineering (later renamed Sony) is founded with around 20 employees.
- 1952The concept of the integrated circuit, the basis for all modern computers, is first published by Geoffrey Dummer.
- 1964Pacific Air Lines Flight 773, a Fairchild F-27 airliner, crashes near San Ramon, California, killing all 44 aboard; the FBI later reports that a cockpit recorder tape indicates that the pilot and co-pilot had been shot by a suicidal passenger.
- 1986Canadian Patrick Morrow becomes the first person to climb each of the Seven Summits.
- 2002A China Northern Airlines MD-82 plunges into the Yellow Sea, killing 112 people.
- 2007Israeli archaeologists discover the tomb of Herod the Great south of Jerusalem.
- 2009Over 100 New Zealand Police officers begin a 40-hour siege of a lone gunman in Napier, New Zealand.
View the complete list of historical events for May 7.
Curious about this Lime Green Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 7 and 1986 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ranveer Singh, Jimmy Rushing, Chelsea Noble, Brenda Marshall, Michael Kitchen, Ryan Pinkston, Larry Fine, Ulrike Folkerts, Rockie Lynne, Jack Lord.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 7 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 7, 1986.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was West End Girls by Pet Shop Boys as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 10, 1986). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 27, 1984 – Emilie Ullerup, Danish-Canadian actress; April 10, 1959 – Davy Carton, Irish singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Saw Doctors and Blaze X); August 8, 1981 – Kaori Iida, Japanese singer and actress (Morning Musume, Tanpopo, and Dream Morning Musume).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 971