Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of May 1986 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 7, 1986 was a Wednesday and it was the 127th day of the year 1986. The next time you can reuse your old 1986 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 73 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,250 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 381 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Eva Perón
- 1933Nexhmije Pagarusha
- 1943Terry Allen
- 1944Eva Norvind
- 1944Richard O'Sullivan
- 1965Takaya Kamikawa
- 1973Kristian Lundin
- 1980Kate Lawler
- 1983DJ Row
- 1990Kimito Totani
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 7.
- 1711David Hume, Scottish economist, historian, and philosopher (d. 1776)
- 1892Archibald MacLeish, American poet, playwright, and lawyer (d. 1982)
- 1909Edwin H. Land, American scientist and inventor, co-founded the Polaroid Corporation (d. 1991)
- 1924Albert Band, French-American director and producer (d. 2002)
- 1927Jim Lowe, American singer-songwriter
- 1953Ian McKay, English sergeant, Victoria Cross recipient (d. 1982)
- 1968Traci Lords, American actress, singer, director, and producer
- 1975Ashley Cowan, English cricketer
- 1978Stephanie Pohl, German volleyball player
- 1987Serge Gakpé, Togolese footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1274In France, the Second Council of Lyon opens to regulate the election of the Pope.
- 1487The Siege of Málaga commences during the Spanish Reconquista.
- 1763Pontiac’s War begins with Pontiac’s attempt to seize Fort Detroit from the British.
- 1840The Great Natchez Tornado strikes Natchez, Mississippi killing 317 people. It is the second deadliest tornado in United States history.
- 1895In Saint Petersburg, Russian scientist Alexander Stepanovich Popov demonstrates to the Russian Physical and Chemical Society his invention, the Popov lightning detector — a primitive radio receiver. In some parts of the former Soviet Union the anniversary of this day is celebrated as Radio Day.
- 1942During the Battle of the Coral Sea, United States Navy aircraft carrier aircraft attack and sink the Imperial Japanese Navy light aircraft carrier Shōhō. The battle marks the first time in the naval history that two enemy fleets fight without visual contact between warring ships.
- 1986Canadian Patrick Morrow becomes the first person to climb each of the Seven Summits.
- 1992Michigan ratifies a 203-year-old proposed amendment to the United States Constitution making the 27th Amendment law. This amendment bars the U.S. Congress from giving itself a mid-term pay raise.
- 2000Vladimir Putin is inaugurated as president of Russia.
- 2013Twenty-seven people are killed and more than 30 injured, when a tanker truck crashes and explodes outside Mexico City.
View the complete list of historical events for May 7.
Curious about this Pink Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 7 and 1986 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Skip James, Pigmeat Markham, Espen Lind, Dania Ramirez, Sofia Rotaru, Anette Michel, Malia Jones, Sofia Boutella, Josh Henderson, Anne Ramsay.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 7 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 7, 1986.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was West End Girls by Pet Shop Boys as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 10, 1986). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 1, 1967 – Roger Sanchez, American DJ and producer; July 23, 1971 – Alison Krauss, American singer-songwriter and fiddler; November 11, 1901 – Sam Spiegel, Austrian-American film producer (d. 1985).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 979