Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of May 1943 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
May 8, 1943 was a Saturday and it was the 128th day of the year 1943. The next time you can reuse your old 1943 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 11 days left before your next birthday. You will be 74 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,018 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 915 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Arthur Q. Bryan
- 1948Stephen Stohn
- 1954David Keith
- 1957Rino Katase
- 1967Viviana Durante
- 1972Candy Pangilinan
- 1978Jang Woo-hyuk
- 1984Nadine Chandrawinata
- 1987Aneurin Barnard
- 1992Ana Mulvoy-Ten
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 8.
- 1895Fulton J. Sheen, American archbishop (d. 1979)
- 1906Esther Hoffe, Israeli mistress of Max Brod (d. 2007)
- 1926David Attenborough, English environmentalist and television host
- 1946André Boulerice, Canadian politician
- 1950Robert Mugge, American director and producer
- 1976Ian “H” Watkins, Welsh singer-songwriter, dancer, and actor (Steps and H & Claire)
- 1976Martha Wainwright, Canadian-American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1980Benny Yau, Hong Kong-Canadian actor and singer
- 1983Juan Martin Goity, Argentinian-German rugby player
- 1991Anamaria Tămârjan, Romanian gymnast
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 589Reccared I summons the Third Council of Toledo.
- 1901The Australian Labour Party is established.
- 1924The Klaipėda Convention is signed formally incorporating Klaipėda Region (Memel Territory) into Lithuania.
- 1945Hundreds of Algerian civilians are killed by French Army soldiers in the Sétif massacre.
- 1945The Halifax Riot starts when thousands of civilians and servicemen rampage through Halifax.
- 1945World War II: V-E Day, combat ends in Europe. German forces agree in Reims, France, to an unconditional surrender.
- 1972Four Black September terrorists hijack Sabena Flight 571. Israeli Sayeret Matkal commandos recapture the plane the following day.
- 1980The World Health Organization confirms the eradication of smallpox.
- 1984The Thames Barrier is officially opened.
- 1999United States bombing of the Chinese embassy in Belgrade
View the complete list of historical events for May 8.
Curious about this Pink Drizzle Cumulus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 8 and 1943 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Piero Pelù, Alfred Hitchcock, John Dykstra, Lorrie Morgan, Jeannie C. Riley, Lars Ekborg, Sharmell Sullivan-Huffman, Alla Demidova, Stephanie Pratt, Sean Biggerstaff.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 8 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 8, 1943.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 18, 1975 – Baby Bash, American rapper; December 21, 1971 – Jamie Theakston, English actor and television host; October 13, 1941 – Paul Simon, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Simon & Garfunkel).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 822