Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of May 1943 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 8, 1943 was a Saturday and it was the 128th day of the year 1943. The next time you can reuse your old 1943 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 72 days left before your next birthday. You will be 74 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,957 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 913 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1940Ricky Nelson
- 1943Paul Samwell-Smith
- 1961David Winning
- 1967Viviana Durante
- 1976Ian "H" Watkins
- 1978Jang Woo-hyuk
- 1980Michelle McManus
- 1982Christina Cole
- 1982Ninja Sarasalo
- 1983Elyes Gabel
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 8.
- 1905Red Nichols, American cornet player, composer, and bandleader (The California Ramblers) (d. 1965)
- 1915Milton Meltzer, American historian and author (d. 2009)
- 1945Keith Jarrett, American pianist and composer
- 1950Lepo Sumera, Estonian composer and educator (d. 2000)
- 1954John Michael Talbot, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Mason Proffit)
- 1956Jeff Wincott, Canadian actor and martial artist
- 1973Marcus Brigstocke, English comedian, actor, and screenwriter
- 1980Keyon Dooling, American basketball player
- 1983Lawrence Vickers, American football player
- 1988David Aleksander Sjølie, Norwegian guitarist (Mopti)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 453 BCSpring and Autumn period: The house of Zhao defeats the house of Zhi, ending the Battle of Jinyang, a military conflict between the elite families of the State of Jin.
- 1541Hernando de Soto reaches the Mississippi River and names it Río de Espíritu Santo.
- 1788The French Parlement is suspended to be replaced by the creation of forty-seven new courts.
- 1842A train derails and catches fire in Paris, killing between 52 and 200 people.
- 1942World War II: The Battle of the Kerch Peninsula: The German 11th Army begins Operation Trappenjagd (Bustard Hunt) and destroys the bridgehead of the three Soviet Armies (44th, 47th, and 51st) defending the Kerch Peninsula, in the eastern part of the Crimea.
- 1945Hundreds of Algerian civilians are killed by French Army soldiers in the Sétif massacre.
- 1972Four Black September terrorists hijack Sabena Flight 571. Israeli Sayeret Matkal commandos recapture the plane the following day.
- 1972Vietnam War: U.S. President Richard Nixon announces his order to place mines in major North Vietnamese ports in order to stem the flow of weapons and other goods to that nation.
- 1973A 71-day standoff between federal authorities and the American Indian Movement members occupying the Pine Ridge Reservation at Wounded Knee, South Dakota ends with the surrender of the militants.
- 1976The rollercoaster Revolution, the first steel coaster with a vertical loop, opens at Six Flags Magic Mountain.
View the complete list of historical events for May 8.
Curious about this Pearly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 8 and 1943 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lars Andreas Larssen, Danielle Byrnes, Cyril Cusack, Shigeru Muroi, Kaneto Shiozawa, Katharina Thalbach, Muriel George, Frankie Knuckles, Ashley Rickards, Vesko Kountchev.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 8 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 8, 1943.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 17, 1972 – Jennifer Garner, American actress and producer; March 16, 1984 – Nele-Liis Vaiksoo, Estonian singer and actress; February 18, 1966 – Guy Ferland, American director and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 931