Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of May 1943 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 8, 1943 was a Saturday and it was the 128th day of the year 1943. The next time you can reuse your old 1943 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 110 days left before your next birthday. You will be 74 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,919 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 912 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1938Corine Rottschäfer
- 1940Emilio Delgado
- 1954John Michael Talbot
- 1963Anthony Field
- 1972Darren Hayes
- 1977Jennifer Walcott
- 1983Matt Willis
- 1984Mascha Müller
- 1984Nadine Chandrawinata
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 8.
- 1858Heinrich Berté, Slovak-Austrian composer (d. 1924)
- 1895Edmund Wilson, American author and critic (d. 1972)
- 1929Miyoshi Umeki, Japanese-American actress and singer (d. 2007)
- 1940Peter Benchley, American author and screenwriter (d. 2006)
- 1957Bill Cowher, American football player and coach
- 1958Simone Kleinsma, Dutch actress and singer
- 1963Aleksandr Kovalenko, Belarusian triple jumper
- 1972Darren Hayes, Australian singer-songwriter (Savage Garden)
- 1973Hiromu Arakawa, Japanese author and illustrator
- 1985Sarah Vaillancourt, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 413Emperor Honorius signs an edict providing tax relief for the Italian provinces Tuscia, Campania, Picenum, Samnium, Apulia, Lucania and Calabria, which were plundered by the Visigoths.
- 1898The first games of the Italian football league system are played.
- 1902In Martinique, Mount Pelée erupts, destroying the town of Saint-Pierre and killing over 30,000 people. Only a handful of residents survive the blast.
- 1912Paramount Pictures is founded.
- 1919Edward George Honey proposes the idea of a moment of silence to commemorate the Armistice of World War I.
- 1942World War II: The Battle of the Kerch Peninsula: The German 11th Army begins Operation Trappenjagd (Bustard Hunt) and destroys the bridgehead of the three Soviet Armies (44th, 47th, and 51st) defending the Kerch Peninsula, in the eastern part of the Crimea.
- 1966A plane crash at Connellsville, Pennsylvania kills Pennsylvania Attorney General, Walter E. Alessandroni, his wife, and other state officials.
- 1970The Hard Hat Riot occurs in the Wall Street area of New York City as blue-collar construction workers clash with demonstrators protesting the Vietnam War.
- 1972Four Black September terrorists hijack Sabena Flight 571. Israeli Sayeret Matkal commandos recapture the plane the following day.
- 1984Corporal Denis Lortie enters the Quebec National Assembly and opens fire, killing three and wounding 13. René Jalbert, Sergeant-at-Arms of the assembly, succeeds in calming him, for which he will later receive the Cross of Valour.
View the complete list of historical events for May 8.
Curious about this Seoul Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 8 and 1943 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Keith Hernandez, Anna Carteret, Verdine White, Drea de Matteo, Princess Salwa Aga Khan, Kellie Shanygne Williams, Kumari Kamala, Bess Myerson, Ameesha Patel, Joanna Newsom.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 8 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 8, 1943.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 30, 1962 – Marley Marl, American rapper and producer (Juice Crew); June 11, 1967 – Clare Carey, Zimbabwean-American actress; September 7, 1969 – Diane Farr, American actress and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 921