Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of May 1943 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
May 8, 1943 was a Saturday and it was the 128th day of the year 1943. The next time you can reuse your old 1943 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 41 days left before your next birthday. You will be 74 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,988 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 914 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Miyoshi Umeki
- 1948Stephen Stohn
- 1955Stephen Furst
- 1958Simone Kleinsma
- 1963Sylvain Cossette
- 1976Ian "H" Watkins
- 1981Björn Dixgård
- 1983Matt Willis
- 1984Julia Whelan
- 1984Martin Compston
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 8.
- 1913Sid James, South African-English actor and singer (d. 1976)
- 1940Ricky Nelson, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (d. 1985)
- 1953Alex Van Halen, Dutch-American drummer (Van Halen)
- 1953Billy Burnette, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (Fleetwood Mac)
- 1954David Keith, American actor and director
- 1954Pam Arciero, American puppeteer and voice actress
- 1958Brooks Newmark, American-English businessman and politician, Lord of the Treasury
- 1964Päivi Alafrantti, Finnish javelin thrower
- 1974Marge Kõrkjas, Estonian swimmer
- 1984Julia Whelan, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1516Trần Cảo Rebellion: A group of imperial guards, led by Trịnh Duy Sản, murdered Emperor Lê Tương Dực and fled, leaving the capital Thăng Long undefended.
- 1788The French Parlement is suspended to be replaced by the creation of forty-seven new courts.
- 1842A train derails and catches fire in Paris, killing between 52 and 200 people.
- 1912Paramount Pictures is founded.
- 1919Edward George Honey proposes the idea of a moment of silence to commemorate the Armistice of World War I.
- 1941The German Luftwaffe launches a bombing raid on Nottingham and Derby
- 1946Estonian school girls Aili Jõgi and Ageeda Paavel blow up the Soviet memorial which stood in front of the Bronze Soldier of Tallinn.
- 1962The Rabindra Bharati University, a prominent University in India, was founded.
- 1972Vietnam War: U.S. President Richard Nixon announces his order to place mines in major North Vietnamese ports in order to stem the flow of weapons and other goods to that nation.
- 1987The Loughgall ambush: The SAS kills eight Provisional Irish Republican Army volunteers and a civilian during an ambush in Loughgall, Northern Ireland.
View the complete list of historical events for May 8.
Curious about this Creme-filled Choco? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 8 and 1943 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Corin Tucker, Robin Spry, Maja Tatić, Jonas Rivanno Wattimena, Kathleen Freeman, Ruth Roman, Lisa Jane Persky, Chiara Schoras, Blind Willie Johnson, Oliver Hardy.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 8 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 8, 1943.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 17, 1965 – Michael Bay, American director and producer; February 19, 1955 – Jeff Daniels, American actor, singer, and playwright; June 10, 1980 – Jessica DiCicco, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 892