Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of May 1943 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 8, 1943 was a Saturday and it was the 128th day of the year 1943. The next time you can reuse your old 1943 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 313 days left before your next birthday. You will be 75 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,081 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 917 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Lex Barker
- 1950Robert Mugge
- 1951Chris Frantz
- 1953Billy Burnette
- 1956Jeff Wincott
- 1963Sylvain Cossette
- 1977Joe Bonamassa
- 1981Ayesha Antoine
- 1982Ninja Sarasalo
- 1983Matt Willis
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 8.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 8.
- 1521Peter Canisius, Dutch-Swiss priest and saint (d. 1597)
- 1850Ross Barnes, American baseball player and manager (d. 1915)
- 1930René Maltête, French photographer and poet (d. 2000)
- 1963Anthony Field, Australian guitarist, songwriter, producer, and actor (The Cockroaches and The Wiggles)
- 1963Michel Gondry, French director and screenwriter
- 1964Nathalie Roy, Canadian lawyer and politician
- 1974Jon Tickle, English television host
- 1977Bad News Brown, Canadian rapper, harmonica player, and actor (d. 2011)
- 1979Ole Morten Vågan, Norwegian bassist (Motif)
- 1992Ana Mulvoy-Ten, English-American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 8.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1842A train derails and catches fire in Paris, killing between 52 and 200 people.
- 1898The first games of the Italian football league system are played.
- 1899The Irish Literary Theatre in Dublin produced its first play.
- 1919Edward George Honey proposes the idea of a moment of silence to commemorate the Armistice of World War I.
- 1924The Klaipėda Convention is signed formally incorporating Klaipėda Region (Memel Territory) into Lithuania.
- 1945The Halifax Riot starts when thousands of civilians and servicemen rampage through Halifax.
- 1945World War II: V-E Day, combat ends in Europe. German forces agree in Reims, France, to an unconditional surrender.
- 1966A plane crash at Connellsville, Pennsylvania kills Pennsylvania Attorney General, Walter E. Alessandroni, his wife, and other state officials.
- 1973A 71-day standoff between federal authorities and the American Indian Movement members occupying the Pine Ridge Reservation at Wounded Knee, South Dakota ends with the surrender of the militants.
- 1984Corporal Denis Lortie enters the Quebec National Assembly and opens fire, killing three and wounding 13. René Jalbert, Sergeant-at-Arms of the assembly, succeeds in calming him, for which he will later receive the Cross of Valour.
View the complete list of historical events for May 8.
Curious about this Pink Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 8 and 1943 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: James Dewees, Judy Crichton, Joyce Giraud, Barry Watson, Glenda Gilson, Yuya Takaki, Frank Borzage, Stéphanie Montreux, Robin Weigert, Fanny Ardant.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 8 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 8, 1943.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 26, 1965 – Chris Burke, American actor and singer; September 17, 1969 – Matthew Settle, American actor; November 7, 1979 – Otep Shamaya, American singer-songwriter and actress (Otep).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,023