Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of May 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 8, 1971 was a Saturday and it was the 128th day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 262 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,905 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 573 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Bob Clampett
- 1913Sid James
- 1943Jon Mark
- 1944Gary Glitter
- 1971Chuck Huber
- 1981Björn Dixgård
- 1983Matt Willis
- 1984Cynthia Deyanira Rodríguez Ruiz
- 1984Nadine Chandrawinata
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 8.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 8.
- 1913Bob Clampett, American animator, director, and producer (d. 1984)
- 1929Miyoshi Umeki, Japanese-American actress and singer (d. 2007)
- 1938Corine Rottschäfer, Dutch model, Miss World 1959
- 1947H. Robert Horvitz, American biologist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1958Roddy Doyle, Irish author, playwright, and screenwriter
- 1966Marta Sánchez, Spanish singer and guitarist
- 1973Marcus Brigstocke, English comedian, actor, and screenwriter
- 1980Benny Yau, Hong Kong-Canadian actor and singer
- 1983Bershawn Jackson, American hurdler
- 1987Felix Jones, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 8.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 413Emperor Honorius signs an edict providing tax relief for the Italian provinces Tuscia, Campania, Picenum, Samnium, Apulia, Lucania and Calabria, which were plundered by the Visigoths.
- 1861American Civil War: Richmond, Virginia is named the capital of the Confederate States of America.
- 1877At Gilmore’s Gardens in New York City, the first Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show opens.
- 1902In Martinique, Mount Pelée erupts, destroying the town of Saint-Pierre and killing over 30,000 people. Only a handful of residents survive the blast.
- 1942World War II: The Battle of the Kerch Peninsula: The German 11th Army begins Operation Trappenjagd (Bustard Hunt) and destroys the bridgehead of the three Soviet Armies (44th, 47th, and 51st) defending the Kerch Peninsula, in the eastern part of the Crimea.
- 1967The Philippine province of Davao is split into three: Davao del Norte, Davao del Sur, and Davao Oriental.
- 1972Four Black September terrorists hijack Sabena Flight 571. Israeli Sayeret Matkal commandos recapture the plane the following day.
- 1980The World Health Organization confirms the eradication of smallpox.
- 1984Corporal Denis Lortie enters the Quebec National Assembly and opens fire, killing three and wounding 13. René Jalbert, Sergeant-at-Arms of the assembly, succeeds in calming him, for which he will later receive the Cross of Valour.
- 1984The Thames Barrier is officially opened.
View the complete list of historical events for May 8.
Curious about this Pink Pomelo Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 8 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Macy Gray, Cassie Ventura, Lewis Fitz-Gerald, Takis Miliadis, Shannon Hoon, Tanuja, Sarah Kucserka, Blake Lively, Eiko Koike, Hans Moser.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 8 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 8, 1971.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Joy to the World by Three Dog Night as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 8, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 1, 1976 – Polly Shannon, Canadian actress and screenwriter; April 16, 1977 – Alek Wek, Sudanese-English model; February 11, 1946 – Chris Rush, American comedian, actor, and author.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,123