Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of May 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 8, 1971 was a Saturday and it was the 128th day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 316 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,851 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 571 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Robert Johnson
- 1915John Archer
- 1940Emilio Delgado
- 1953Billy Burnette
- 1954John Michael Talbot
- 1954Pam Arciero
- 1980Kimberlee Peterson
- 1980Michelle McManus
- 1981Björn Dixgård
- 1987Aneurin Barnard
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 8.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 8.
- 1326Joan I, Countess of Auvergne (d. 1360)
- 1892Adriaan Pelt, Dutch journalist and diplomat (d. 1981)
- 1926David Attenborough, English environmentalist and television host
- 1937Thomas Pynchon, American sailor and author
- 1941Mahmoud Ahmed, Ethiopian singer (Walias Band)
- 1957Rino Katase, Japanese actress
- 1959Ikue Sakakibara, Japanese actress and singer
- 1962Natalia Molchanova, Russian diver (d. 2015)
- 1977Bad News Brown, Canadian rapper, harmonica player, and actor (d. 2011)
- 1985Silvia Stroescu, Romanian gymnast
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 8.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1516Trần Cảo Rebellion: A group of imperial guards, led by Trịnh Duy Sản, murdered Emperor Lê Tương Dực and fled, leaving the capital Thăng Long undefended.
- 1794Branded a traitor during the Reign of Terror by revolutionists, French chemist Antoine Lavoisier, who was also a tax collector with the Ferme Générale, is tried, convicted, and guillotined all on the same day in Paris.
- 1861American Civil War: Richmond, Virginia is named the capital of the Confederate States of America.
- 1919Edward George Honey proposes the idea of a moment of silence to commemorate the Armistice of World War I.
- 1927Attempting to make the first non-stop transatlantic flight from Paris to New York, French war heroes Charles Nungesser and François Coli disappear after taking off aboard The White Bird biplane.
- 1942World War II: The Battle of the Kerch Peninsula: The German 11th Army begins Operation Trappenjagd (Bustard Hunt) and destroys the bridgehead of the three Soviet Armies (44th, 47th, and 51st) defending the Kerch Peninsula, in the eastern part of the Crimea.
- 1945World War II: V-E Day, combat ends in Europe. German forces agree in Reims, France, to an unconditional surrender.
- 1962The Rabindra Bharati University, a prominent University in India, was founded.
- 1963South Vietnamese soldiers of Catholic President Ngo Dinh Diem open fire on Buddhists defying a ban on the flying of the Buddhist flag on Vesak, killing nine and sparking the Buddhist crisis.
- 1999United States bombing of the Chinese embassy in Belgrade
View the complete list of historical events for May 8.
Curious about this Golden Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 8 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lonnie Mack, Frank Farian, Maddie Corman, Danny Salomon, Megumi Okina, Liu Yifei, Sadashiv Amrapurkar, Francis Ford, Ryōtarō Sugi, Reece Mastin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 8 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 8, 1971.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Joy to the World by Three Dog Night as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 8, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 6, 1946 – Judy Craig, American singer (The Chiffons); June 12, 1949 – Roger Aaron Brown, American actor; September 7, 1994 – Kento Yamazaki, Japanese actor and model.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,156