Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of May 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 0 minutes. Enjoy!
May 8, 1971 was a Saturday and it was the 128th day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 41 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,761 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 568 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1941John Fred
- 1956Jeff Wincott
- 1967Viviana Durante
- 1971Candice Night
- 1972Candy Pangilinan
- 1976Martha Wainwright
- 1977Chiaki Takahashi
- 1977Jennifer Walcott
- 1978Josie Maran
- 1981Elizabeth Whitmere
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 8.
- 1622Claes Rålamb, Swedish politician (d. 1698)
- 1899Friedrich Hayek, Austrian-English economist and philosopher, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1992)
- 1926David Attenborough, English environmentalist and television host
- 1929Claude Castonguay, Canadian banker and politician
- 1930Gary Snyder, American poet and educator
- 1930René Maltête, French photographer and poet (d. 2000)
- 1935Lucius Cary, 15th Viscount Falkland, Scottish politician
- 1943Jon Mark, English-New Zealand singer-songwriter and guitarist (Sweet Thursday and Mark-Almond)
- 1971Candice Night, American singer-songwriter (Blackmore’s Night)
- 1984David King, English figure skater
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1541Hernando de Soto reaches the Mississippi River and names it Río de Espíritu Santo.
- 1788The French Parlement is suspended to be replaced by the creation of forty-seven new courts.
- 1794Branded a traitor during the Reign of Terror by revolutionists, French chemist Antoine Lavoisier, who was also a tax collector with the Ferme Générale, is tried, convicted, and guillotined all on the same day in Paris.
- 1886Pharmacist John Pemberton first sells a carbonated beverage named “Coca-Cola” as a patent medicine.
- 1945Hundreds of Algerian civilians are killed by French Army soldiers in the Sétif massacre.
- 1963South Vietnamese soldiers of Catholic President Ngo Dinh Diem open fire on Buddhists defying a ban on the flying of the Buddhist flag on Vesak, killing nine and sparking the Buddhist crisis.
- 1973A 71-day standoff between federal authorities and the American Indian Movement members occupying the Pine Ridge Reservation at Wounded Knee, South Dakota ends with the surrender of the militants.
- 1976The rollercoaster Revolution, the first steel coaster with a vertical loop, opens at Six Flags Magic Mountain.
- 1978The first ascent of Mount Everest without supplemental oxygen, by Reinhold Messner and Peter Habeler.
- 1984Corporal Denis Lortie enters the Quebec National Assembly and opens fire, killing three and wounding 13. René Jalbert, Sergeant-at-Arms of the assembly, succeeds in calming him, for which he will later receive the Cross of Valour.
View the complete list of historical events for May 8.
Curious about this Yellow Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 8 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Han Chae-young, Mike Nichols, Saeko Chiba, Sophie Winkleman, David Bellamy, Viva Bianca, Lorella De Luca, Robin Givens, Madeleine Stowe, Daler Mehndi.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 8 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 8, 1971.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Joy to the World by Three Dog Night as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 8, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 12, 1994 – Isabelle Drummond, Brazilian actress and singer; April 29, 1936 – Lane Smith, American actor (d. 2005); April 21, 1970 – Glen Hansard, Irish singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (The Frames and The Swell Season).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,015