Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of May 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 0 minutes. Enjoy!
May 8, 1971 was a Saturday and it was the 128th day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 11 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,791 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 569 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Bob Clampett
- 1941Mahmoud Ahmed
- 1951Chris Frantz
- 1954John Michael Talbot
- 1966Marta Sánchez
- 1971Candice Night
- 1977Jennifer Walcott
- 1977Joe Bonamassa
- 1981Ayesha Antoine
- 1984Mascha Müller
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 8.
- 1895Fulton J. Sheen, American archbishop (d. 1979)
- 1901Turkey Stearnes, American baseball player (d. 1979)
- 1936Haljand Udam, Estonian orientalist and academic (d. 2005)
- 1940Irwin Cotler, Canadian lawyer and politician, 47th Canadian Minister of Justice
- 1948Stephen Stohn, American-Canadian lawyer and producer
- 1960Franco Baresi, Italian footballer and coach
- 1973Marcus Brigstocke, English comedian, actor, and screenwriter
- 1976Martha Wainwright, Canadian-American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1977Bad News Brown, Canadian rapper, harmonica player, and actor (d. 2011)
- 1980Kimberlee Peterson, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1846Mexican–American War: The Battle of Palo Alto: Zachary Taylor defeats a Mexican force north of the Rio Grande in the first major battle of the war.
- 1877At Gilmore’s Gardens in New York City, the first Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show opens.
- 1899The Irish Literary Theatre in Dublin produced its first play.
- 1901The Australian Labour Party is established.
- 1942World War II: Gunners of the Ceylon Garrison Artillery on Horsburgh Island in the Cocos Islands rebel in the Cocos Islands Mutiny. Their mutiny is crushed and three of them are executed, the only British Commonwealth soldiers to be executed for mutiny during the Second World War.
- 1942World War II: The Battle of the Kerch Peninsula: The German 11th Army begins Operation Trappenjagd (Bustard Hunt) and destroys the bridgehead of the three Soviet Armies (44th, 47th, and 51st) defending the Kerch Peninsula, in the eastern part of the Crimea.
- 1972Vietnam War: U.S. President Richard Nixon announces his order to place mines in major North Vietnamese ports in order to stem the flow of weapons and other goods to that nation.
- 1973A 71-day standoff between federal authorities and the American Indian Movement members occupying the Pine Ridge Reservation at Wounded Knee, South Dakota ends with the surrender of the militants.
- 1980The World Health Organization confirms the eradication of smallpox.
- 1984The Soviet Union announces that it will boycott the 1984 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles.
View the complete list of historical events for May 8.
Curious about this Warm Green Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 8 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Manos Katrakis, Arnold Vosloo, James Newton Howard, Jacques Becker, Jake Cherry, Maxene Magalona, Chisato Moritaka, Haruka Kinami, Irwin Goodman, Sarah Geronimo.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 8 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 8, 1971.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Joy to the World by Three Dog Night as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 8, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 11, 1981 – Natalie Glebova, Russian-Canadian model, Miss Universe 2005; September 17, 1984 – De La Ghetto, American-Puerto Rican singer-songwriter (Arcángel & De La Ghetto); March 23, 1966 – Beverly Hills, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,017