Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of May 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 8, 1971 was a Saturday and it was the 128th day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 110 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,692 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 566 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Robert Johnson
- 1940Emilio Delgado
- 1944Gary Glitter
- 1954David Keith
- 1954Pam Arciero
- 1964Melissa Gilbert
- 1977Jennifer Walcott
- 1977Joe Bonamassa
- 1981Björn Dixgård
- 1981Stephen Amell
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 8.
- 1899Jacques Heim, French fashion designer (d. 1967)
- 1905Red Nichols, American cornet player, composer, and bandleader (The California Ramblers) (d. 1965)
- 1916Chinmayananda Saraswati, Indian spiritual leader and educator (d. 1993)
- 1930Gary Snyder, American poet and educator
- 1941Mahmoud Ahmed, Ethiopian singer (Walias Band)
- 1983Roberto Vitiello, Italian footballer
- 1984Nadine Chandrawinata, German-Indonesian model and actress
- 1985Sarah Vaillancourt, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1989Dinesh Patel, Indian baseball player
- 1994Ajee' Wilson, American runner
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 413Emperor Honorius signs an edict providing tax relief for the Italian provinces Tuscia, Campania, Picenum, Samnium, Apulia, Lucania and Calabria, which were plundered by the Visigoths.
- 589Reccared I summons the Third Council of Toledo.
- 1794Branded a traitor during the Reign of Terror by revolutionists, French chemist Antoine Lavoisier, who was also a tax collector with the Ferme Générale, is tried, convicted, and guillotined all on the same day in Paris.
- 1842A train derails and catches fire in Paris, killing between 52 and 200 people.
- 1861American Civil War: Richmond, Virginia is named the capital of the Confederate States of America.
- 1912Paramount Pictures is founded.
- 1967The Philippine province of Davao is split into three: Davao del Norte, Davao del Sur, and Davao Oriental.
- 1980The World Health Organization confirms the eradication of smallpox.
- 1984The Thames Barrier is officially opened.
- 1997A China Southern Airlines Flight 3456 crashes on approach into Bao'an International Airport, killing 35 people.
View the complete list of historical events for May 8.
Curious about this Chico Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 8 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eric Burdon, Mark Radcliffe, Georgia Carroll, Ben Savage, Brian Patrick Wade, Sara García, Milton Subotsky, Yale Summers, Max Greenfield, Rich Little.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 8 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 8, 1971.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Joy to the World by Three Dog Night as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 8, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 7, 1975 – Audrey Marie Anderson, American actress; August 25, 1998 – Abraham Mateo, Spanish singer-songwriter and actor; October 11, 1919 – Jean Vander Pyl, American actress (d. 1999).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 924