Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of May 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 8, 1989 was a Monday and it was the 128th day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 316 days left before your next birthday. You will be 29 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,276 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 348 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Lex Barker
- 1929Girija Devi
- 1943Jon Mark
- 1944Gary Glitter
- 1954David Keith
- 1976Ian "H" Watkins
- 1977Bad News Brown
- 1977Joe Bonamassa
- 1980Benny Yau
- 1984Nadine Chandrawinata
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 8.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 8.
- 1926Don Rickles, American comedian and actor
- 1932Phyllida Law, Scottish actress
- 1954Pam Arciero, American puppeteer and voice actress
- 1955Stephen Furst, American actor and director
- 1964Nathalie Roy, Canadian lawyer and politician
- 1968Johan Pehrson, Swedish lawyer and politician
- 1969Akebono Tarō, American-Japanese sumo wrestler, the 64th Yokozuna
- 1970Naomi Klein, Canadian author and activist
- 1972Darren Hayes, Australian singer-songwriter (Savage Garden)
- 1987Aarne Nirk, Estonian hurdler
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 8.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 453 BCSpring and Autumn period: The house of Zhao defeats the house of Zhi, ending the Battle of Jinyang, a military conflict between the elite families of the State of Jin.
- 589Reccared I summons the Third Council of Toledo.
- 1898The first games of the Italian football league system are played.
- 1902In Martinique, Mount Pelée erupts, destroying the town of Saint-Pierre and killing over 30,000 people. Only a handful of residents survive the blast.
- 1924The Klaipėda Convention is signed formally incorporating Klaipėda Region (Memel Territory) into Lithuania.
- 1933Mohandas Gandhi begins a 21-day fast of self-purification and launched a one-year campaign to help the Harijan movement.
- 1942World War II: The Battle of the Kerch Peninsula: The German 11th Army begins Operation Trappenjagd (Bustard Hunt) and destroys the bridgehead of the three Soviet Armies (44th, 47th, and 51st) defending the Kerch Peninsula, in the eastern part of the Crimea.
- 1945The Halifax Riot starts when thousands of civilians and servicemen rampage through Halifax.
- 1970The Hard Hat Riot occurs in the Wall Street area of New York City as blue-collar construction workers clash with demonstrators protesting the Vietnam War.
- 1987The Loughgall ambush: The SAS kills eight Provisional Irish Republican Army volunteers and a civilian during an ambush in Loughgall, Northern Ireland.
View the complete list of historical events for May 8.
Curious about this Langka Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 8 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Carolina Crescentini, Justin Tranter, Yale Summers, John Partridge, Frank Farian, Kenneth Kendall, Peyton List, Joel Madden, Muazzez Ersoy, George O. Petrie.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 8 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 8, 1989.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’ll Be There for You by Bon Jovi as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 13, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 25, 1964 – Lily Mariye, American actress and director; September 9, 1945 – Dee Dee Sharp, American singer; May 18, 1947 – Hugh Keays-Byrne, Indian-Australian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,103