Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of May 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 0 minutes. Enjoy!
May 8, 1989 was a Monday and it was the 128th day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 41 days left before your next birthday. You will be 28 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,186 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 345 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1954David Keith
- 1956Jeff Wincott
- 1966Marta Sánchez
- 1978Matthew Davis
- 1980Benny Yau
- 1981Ayesha Antoine
- 1983Elyes Gabel
- 1983Matt Willis
- 1992Ana Mulvoy-Ten
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 8.
- 1587Victor Amadeus I, Duke of Savoy (d. 1637)
- 1821William Henry Vanderbilt, American businessman and philanthropist (d. 1885)
- 1825George Bruce Malleson, English-Indian colonel and author (d. 1898)
- 1922Mary Q. Steele, American naturalist and author (d. 1992)
- 1936Haljand Udam, Estonian orientalist and academic (d. 2005)
- 1936Kazuo Koike, Japanese author
- 1937Bernard Cleary, Canadian journalist, academic, and politician
- 1945Arthur Docters van Leeuwen, Dutch jurist and politician
- 1958Roddy Doyle, Irish author, playwright, and screenwriter
- 1981Elizabeth Whitmere, Canadian actress and screenwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1541Hernando de Soto reaches the Mississippi River and names it Río de Espíritu Santo.
- 1788The French Parlement is suspended to be replaced by the creation of forty-seven new courts.
- 1861American Civil War: Richmond, Virginia is named the capital of the Confederate States of America.
- 1942World War II: The Battle of the Coral Sea comes to an end with Imperial Japanese Navy aircraft carrier aircraft attacking and sinking the United States Navy aircraft carrier USS Lexington. The battle marks the first time in the naval history that two enemy fleets fight without visual contact between warring ships.
- 1945The Halifax Riot starts when thousands of civilians and servicemen rampage through Halifax.
- 1945World War II: V-E Day, combat ends in Europe. German forces agree in Reims, France, to an unconditional surrender.
- 1946Estonian school girls Aili Jõgi and Ageeda Paavel blow up the Soviet memorial which stood in front of the Bronze Soldier of Tallinn.
- 1962The Rabindra Bharati University, a prominent University in India, was founded.
- 1963South Vietnamese soldiers of Catholic President Ngo Dinh Diem open fire on Buddhists defying a ban on the flying of the Buddhist flag on Vesak, killing nine and sparking the Buddhist crisis.
- 1973A 71-day standoff between federal authorities and the American Indian Movement members occupying the Pine Ridge Reservation at Wounded Knee, South Dakota ends with the surrender of the militants.
View the complete list of historical events for May 8.
Curious about this Wild Blackberry Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 8 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jeffrey Donovan, Emily Rios, Susan Richardson, Laura Mennell, Stuart Manning, Cameron Mathison, Julian McMahon, Daniel Küblböck, Candice Night, Fred Ball.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 8 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 8, 1989.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’ll Be There for You by Bon Jovi as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 13, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 17, 1931 – Jiřina Jirásková, Czech actress and singer (d. 2013); April 12, 1985 – Olga Seryabkina, Russian singer-songwriter (Serebro); March 14, 1984 – Liesel Pritzker Simmons, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,003