Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of May 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 0 minutes. Enjoy!
May 8, 1989 was a Monday and it was the 128th day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 110 days left before your next birthday. You will be 28 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,117 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 343 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915John Archer
- 1927Henk van Ulsen
- 1940Toni Tennille
- 1944Gary Glitter
- 1951Philip Bailey
- 1954David Keith
- 1955Stephen Furst
- 1972Candy Pangilinan
- 1980Michelle McManus
- 1984Julia Whelan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 8.
- 1858Heinrich Berté, Slovak-Austrian composer (d. 1924)
- 1899Friedrich Hayek, Austrian-English economist and philosopher, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1992)
- 1932Phyllida Law, Scottish actress
- 1938Corine Rottschäfer, Dutch model, Miss World 1959
- 1942Martin Dobkin, Canadian doctor and politician, 2nd Mayor of Mississauga
- 1943Paul Samwell-Smith, English bass player and producer (The Yardbirds and Box of Frogs)
- 1951Mike D'Antoni, American basketball player and coach
- 1954John Michael Talbot, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Mason Proffit)
- 1983Elyes Gabel, English actor
- 1994Ajee' Wilson, American runner
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 453 BCSpring and Autumn period: The house of Zhao defeats the house of Zhi, ending the Battle of Jinyang, a military conflict between the elite families of the State of Jin.
- 1541Hernando de Soto reaches the Mississippi River and names it Río de Espíritu Santo.
- 1924The Klaipėda Convention is signed formally incorporating Klaipėda Region (Memel Territory) into Lithuania.
- 1942World War II: The Battle of the Coral Sea comes to an end with Imperial Japanese Navy aircraft carrier aircraft attacking and sinking the United States Navy aircraft carrier USS Lexington. The battle marks the first time in the naval history that two enemy fleets fight without visual contact between warring ships.
- 1942World War II: The Battle of the Kerch Peninsula: The German 11th Army begins Operation Trappenjagd (Bustard Hunt) and destroys the bridgehead of the three Soviet Armies (44th, 47th, and 51st) defending the Kerch Peninsula, in the eastern part of the Crimea.
- 1963South Vietnamese soldiers of Catholic President Ngo Dinh Diem open fire on Buddhists defying a ban on the flying of the Buddhist flag on Vesak, killing nine and sparking the Buddhist crisis.
- 1966A plane crash at Connellsville, Pennsylvania kills Pennsylvania Attorney General, Walter E. Alessandroni, his wife, and other state officials.
- 1972Vietnam War: U.S. President Richard Nixon announces his order to place mines in major North Vietnamese ports in order to stem the flow of weapons and other goods to that nation.
- 1973A 71-day standoff between federal authorities and the American Indian Movement members occupying the Pine Ridge Reservation at Wounded Knee, South Dakota ends with the surrender of the militants.
- 1999United States bombing of the Chinese embassy in Belgrade
View the complete list of historical events for May 8.
Curious about this Blue Quandong Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 8 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cherry Pie Picache, Costas Ferris, BoA, Sarah Kucserka, Minnie Riperton, Clare Carey, Brad Davis, Bryton James, Maxwell Caulfield, Pat MacDonald.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 8 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 8, 1989.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’ll Be There for You by Bon Jovi as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 13, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 3, 1978 – Terje Bakken, Norwegian singer-songwriter (Windir) (d. 2004); October 4, 1937 – Gail Gilmore, Canadian-American actress and dancer (d. 2014); April 10, 1921 – Sheb Wooley, American actor and singer (d. 2003).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,056