Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of May 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 8, 1989 was a Monday and it was the 128th day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 262 days left before your next birthday. You will be 29 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,330 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 350 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915John Archer
- 1944Gary Glitter
- 1954Pam Arciero
- 1971Candice Night
- 1975Enrique Iglesias
- 1978Jang Woo-hyuk
- 1978Josie Maran
- 1978Matthew Davis
- 1982Christina Cole
- 1983Elyes Gabel
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 8.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 8.
- 1893Edd Roush, American baseball player and coach (d. 1988)
- 1919Lex Barker, American actor (d. 1973)
- 1924A. J. Watson, American mechanic (d. 2014)
- 1938Corine Rottschäfer, Dutch model, Miss World 1959
- 1938Javed Burki, Indian-Pakistani cricketer
- 1938Jean Giraud, French author and illustrator (d. 2012)
- 1955Stephen Furst, American actor and director
- 1964Melissa Gilbert, American actress and director
- 1974Marge Kõrkjas, Estonian swimmer
- 1981Andrea Barzagli, Italian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 8.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 413Emperor Honorius signs an edict providing tax relief for the Italian provinces Tuscia, Campania, Picenum, Samnium, Apulia, Lucania and Calabria, which were plundered by the Visigoths.
- 1541Hernando de Soto reaches the Mississippi River and names it Río de Espíritu Santo.
- 1788The French Parlement is suspended to be replaced by the creation of forty-seven new courts.
- 1898The first games of the Italian football league system are played.
- 1899The Irish Literary Theatre in Dublin produced its first play.
- 1945Hundreds of Algerian civilians are killed by French Army soldiers in the Sétif massacre.
- 1973A 71-day standoff between federal authorities and the American Indian Movement members occupying the Pine Ridge Reservation at Wounded Knee, South Dakota ends with the surrender of the militants.
- 1978The first ascent of Mount Everest without supplemental oxygen, by Reinhold Messner and Peter Habeler.
- 1984Corporal Denis Lortie enters the Quebec National Assembly and opens fire, killing three and wounding 13. René Jalbert, Sergeant-at-Arms of the assembly, succeeds in calming him, for which he will later receive the Cross of Valour.
- 1984The Soviet Union announces that it will boycott the 1984 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles.
View the complete list of historical events for May 8.
Curious about this Pink Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 8 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: India de Beaufort, Allyn Rose, E-40, Camillo Felgen, Barbara Stanwyck, Craig Chester, Errol Brown, Jane Wyatt, Toru Baba, Damian Lewis.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 8 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 8, 1989.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’ll Be There for You by Bon Jovi as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 13, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 22, 1958 – Laurie David, American blogger, activist, and producer; January 19, 1935 – Soumitra Chatterjee, Indian actor; September 16, 1916 – M. S. Subbulakshmi, Indian singer and actress (d. 2004).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,085