Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of May 1914 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 9, 1914 was a Saturday and it was the 129th day of the year 1914. The next time you can reuse your old 1914 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 12 days left before your next birthday. You will be 103 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,609 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,274 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1895Richard Barthelmess
- 1917Fay Kanin
- 1936Albert Finney
- 1942Tommy Roe
- 1949Billy Joel
- 1955Anne Sofie von Otter
- 1961Sean Altman
- 1977Asal Badiee
- 1985Audrina Patridge
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 9.
- 1883José Ortega y Gasset, Spanish philosopher, author, and critic (d. 1955)
- 1893William Moulton Marston, American psychologist and author (d. 1947)
- 1904Conrad Bernier, Canadian-American organist, composer, and educator (d. 1988)
- 1914Carlo Maria Giulini, Italian conductor and director (d. 2005)
- 1917Fay Kanin, American screenwriter and producer (d. 2013)
- 1937Sonny Curtis, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1946Candice Bergen, American actress and producer
- 1955Anne Sofie von Otter, Swedish soprano and actress
- 1959Ulrich Matthes, German actor
- 1978Santiago Dellapè, Argentinian-Italian rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1662The figure who later became Mr. Punch made his first recorded appearance in England.
- 1864Second Schleswig War: The Danish navy defeats the Austrian and Prussian fleets in the Battle of Heligoland.
- 1877A magnitude 8.8 earthquake off the coast of Peru kills 2,541, including some as far away as Hawaii and Japan.
- 1901Australia opens its first parliament in Melbourne.
- 1904The steam locomotive City of Truro becomes the first steam engine in Europe to exceed 100 mph.
- 1974Watergate scandal: The United States House Committee on the Judiciary opens formal and public impeachment hearings against President Richard Nixon.
- 1980In Norco, California, five masked gunmen hold up a Security Pacific bank, leading to a violent shoot-out and one of the largest pursuits in California history. Two of the gunmen and one police officer are killed and thirty-three police and civilian vehicles are destroyed in the chase.
- 1992Armenian forces capture Shusha, marking a major turning point in the Nagorno-Karabakh War.
- 2012A Sukhoi Superjet 100 aircraft crashes into Mount Salak in West Java, Indonesia, killing 45 people.
- 2015An Airbus A400M Atlas military transport aircraft crashes near the Spanish city of Seville with three people on board killed.
View the complete list of historical events for May 9.
Curious about this Choco Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 9 and 1914 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sam Kessel, Zedd, Randy Newman, Mark Jindrak, Eugenio Derbez, Lucy Hale, Carl Franklin, Sinan Akkuş, Tiny Bradshaw, Tōru Furuya.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 9 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 9, 1914.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 26, 1980 – Ellen Hamilton Latzen, American actress; July 21, 1985 – Jéssica Sodré, Brazilian actress; October 13, 1968 – Carlos Marín, Spanish singer and actor (Il Divo).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 908