Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of May 1914 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
May 9, 1914 was a Saturday and it was the 129th day of the year 1914. The next time you can reuse your old 1914 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 111 days left before your next birthday. You will be 103 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,510 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,271 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Arthur English
- 1930Joan Sims
- 1932Geraldine McEwan
- 1936Albert Finney
- 1944Richie Furay
- 1949Billy Joel
- 1955Anne Sofie von Otter
- 1963Sanja Doležal
- 1973Chu Sang-mi
- 1977Choi Jung-yoon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 9.
- 1907Baldur von Schirach, German politician (d. 1974)
- 1914Denham Fouts, American prostitute (d. 1948)
- 1917Fay Kanin, American screenwriter and producer (d. 2013)
- 1923Johnny Grant, American radio host and producer (d. 2008)
- 1936Glenda Jackson, English actress and politician
- 1943Vince Cable, English economist and politician, Secretary of State for Business, Innovation and Skills
- 1965Ken Nomura, Japanese race car driver and sportscaster
- 1968Graham Harman, American philosopher and academic
- 1977Averno, Mexican wrestler
- 1985Henrique Andrade Silva, Brazilian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1386England and Portugal formally ratify their alliance with the signing of the Treaty of Windsor, making it the oldest diplomatic alliance in the world which is still in force.
- 1763The Siege of Fort Detroit begins during Pontiac’s War against British forces.
- 1873Der Krach: Vienna stock market crash heralds the Long Depression.
- 1901Australia opens its first parliament in Melbourne.
- 1918World War I: Germany repels Britain’s second attempt to blockade the port of Ostend, Belgium.
- 1927The Australian Parliament first convenes in Canberra.
- 1936Italy formally annexes Ethiopia after taking the capital Addis Ababa on May 5.
- 1941World War II: The German submarine U-110 is captured by the Royal Navy. On board is the latest Enigma machine which Allied cryptographers later use to break coded German messages.
- 1969Carlos Lamarca leads the first urban guerrilla action against the military dictatorship of Brazil in São Paulo, by robbing two banks.
- 1987LOT Flight 5055 Tadeusz Kościuszko crashes after takeoff in Warsaw, Poland, killing all 183 people on board.
View the complete list of historical events for May 9.
Curious about this Blue Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 9 and 1914 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hank Snow, Neal Doughty, Amanda Marshall, Riho Takada, Vladimir Kozlov, Melissa Rauch, John Kricfalusi, Chip, Tolis Voskopoulos, Harry Lennix.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 9 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 9, 1914.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 11, 1976 – Ben Gibbard, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Death Cab for Cutie, The Postal Service, and ¡All-Time Quarterback!); August 16, 1948 – Barry Hay, Indian-Dutch singer-songwriter (Golden Earring); October 25, 1965 – Mathieu Amalric, French actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 892