Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of May 1914 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 9, 1914 was a Saturday and it was the 129th day of the year 1914. The next time you can reuse your old 1914 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 317 days left before your next birthday. You will be 104 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,669 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,276 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Nokie Edwards
- 1939Pierre Desproges
- 1946Clint Holmes
- 1950Matthew Kelly
- 1955Kevin Peter Hall
- 1962John Corbett
- 1972Megumi Odaka
- 1977Choi Jung-yoon
- 1983Ryuhei Matsuda
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 9.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 9.
- 1147Minamoto no Yoritomo, Japanese shogun (d. 1199)
- 1936Albert Finney, English actor, singer, and producer
- 1940James L. Brooks, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1948Tania Maria, Brazilian singer-songwriter, pianist, and bandleader
- 1968Graham Harman, American philosopher and academic
- 1971Jason Lee, English footballer and manager
- 1975Brian Deegan, American motocross rider
- 1980Jo Hyun-jae, South Korean actor and singer
- 1981You Yokoyama, Japanese singer-songwriter and actor (Kanjani Eight)
- 1996Saron Läänmäe, Estonian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 9.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1671Thomas Blood, disguised as a clergyman, attempts to steal England’s Crown Jewels from the Tower of London.
- 1763The Siege of Fort Detroit begins during Pontiac’s War against British forces.
- 1865American Civil War: President Andrew Johnson issues a proclamation ending belligerent rights of the rebels and enjoining foreign nations to intern or expel Confederate ships.
- 1877Mihail Kogălniceanu reads, in the Chamber of Deputies, the Declaration of Independence of Romania. This day became the Independence Day of Romania.
- 1887Buffalo Bill Cody’s Wild West Show opens in London.
- 1911The works of Gabriele D'Annunzio are placed in the Index of Forbidden Books by the Vatican.
- 1927The Australian Parliament first convenes in Canberra.
- 1948Czechoslovakia’s Ninth-of-May Constitution comes into effect.
- 1961FCC Chairman Newton N. Minow gives his Wasteland Speech.
- 1969Carlos Lamarca leads the first urban guerrilla action against the military dictatorship of Brazil in São Paulo, by robbing two banks.
View the complete list of historical events for May 9.
Curious about this Inert Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 9 and 1914 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jean-Hugues Anglade, Lars Frederiksen, William Powell, Rhonda Vincent, Ed Peck, Costache Caragiale, Eugenio Derbez, Adam Levine, Evan Yo, Katya Shchekina.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 9 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 9, 1914.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 21, 1968 – Ilmar Raag, Estonian director, producer, and screenwriter; April 27, 1976 – Isobel Campbell, Scottish singer-songwriter and cellist (Belle and Sebastian); February 27, 1927 – Lynn Cartwright, American actress (d. 2004).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,002