Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of May 1914 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
May 9, 1914 was a Saturday and it was the 129th day of the year 1914. The next time you can reuse your old 1914 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 73 days left before your next birthday. You will be 103 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,548 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,272 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1884Valdemar Psilander
- 1936Glenda Jackson
- 1937Dave Prater
- 1956Wendy Crewson
- 1961Sean Altman
- 1962John Corbett
- 1969Hudson Leick
- 1972Megumi Odaka
- 1975Chris Diamantopoulos
- 1979Pierre Bouvier
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 9.
- 1874Howard Carter, English archaeologist and historian (d. 1939)
- 1888Rolf de Maré, Swedish art collector (d. 1964)
- 1916William Pène du Bois, American author and illustrator (d. 1993)
- 1923Johnny Grant, American radio host and producer (d. 2008)
- 1946Candice Bergen, American actress and producer
- 1947Yukiya Amano, Japanese diplomat
- 1950Tom Petersson, American bass player and songwriter (Cheap Trick and Fuse)
- 1965Steve Yzerman, Canadian ice hockey player and manager
- 1968Graham Harman, American philosopher and academic
- 1985Henrique Andrade Silva, Brazilian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1865American Civil War: Nathan Bedford Forrest surrenders his forces at Gainesville, Alabama.
- 1865American Civil War: President Andrew Johnson issues a proclamation ending belligerent rights of the rebels and enjoining foreign nations to intern or expel Confederate ships.
- 1887Buffalo Bill Cody’s Wild West Show opens in London.
- 1911The works of Gabriele D'Annunzio are placed in the Index of Forbidden Books by the Vatican.
- 1927The Australian Parliament first convenes in Canberra.
- 1949Rainier III of Monaco becomes Prince of Monaco.
- 1958Film: Vertigo has world premiere in San Francisco.
- 1979Iranian Jewish businessman Habib Elghanian is executed by firing squad in Tehran, prompting the mass exodus of the once 100,000-strong Jewish community of Iran.
- 1992Armenian forces capture Shusha, marking a major turning point in the Nagorno-Karabakh War.
- 2001In Ghana, 129 football fans die in what became known as the Accra Sports Stadium disaster. The deaths are caused by a stampede (caused by the firing of teargas by police personnel at the stadium) that followed a controversial decision by the referee.
View the complete list of historical events for May 9.
Curious about this Cherry Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 9 and 1914 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Zhou Bichang, Herb Jeffries, Luke Bryan, Janette McBride, Sidney Luft, Jessica Williams, Cazwell, Andreas Kisser, Fuzzy Haskins, Richard Leacock.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 9 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 9, 1914.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 17, 1937 – Spiros Focás, Greek actor; December 30, 1911 – Jeanette Nolan, American actress (d. 1998); February 17, 1924 – Margaret Truman, American singer and author (d. 2008).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 884