Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of May 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
May 9, 1939 was a Tuesday and it was the 129th day of the year 1939. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 11 days left before your next birthday. You will be 78 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,479 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 964 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1814John Brougham
- 1946Clint Holmes
- 1948Tania Maria
- 1953Amy Hill
- 1962Paul Heaton
- 1975Chris Diamantopoulos
- 1980Jo Hyun-jae
- 1986Grace Gummer
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 9.
- 1814John Brougham, Irish-American actor and playwright (d. 1880)
- 1912Pedro Armendáriz, Mexican-American actor (d. 1963)
- 1928Barbara Ann Scott, Canadian-American figure skater (d. 2012)
- 1937Rafael Moneo, Spanish architect, designed the Cathedral of Our Lady of the Angels and Valladolid Science Museum
- 1947Yukiya Amano, Japanese diplomat
- 1948Calvin Murphy, American basketball player and radio host
- 1981You Yokoyama, Japanese singer-songwriter and actor (Kanjani Eight)
- 1982Beatriz Pascual, Spanish race walker
- 1982Rachel Boston, American actress and producer
- 1983Alan Campbell, Irish rower
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1726Five men arrested during a raid on Mother Clap’s molly house in London are executed at Tyburn.
- 1865American Civil War: Nathan Bedford Forrest surrenders his forces at Gainesville, Alabama.
- 1874The first horse-drawn bus makes its début in the city of Mumbai, traveling two routes.
- 1926Admiral Richard E. Byrd and Floyd Bennett claim to have flown over the North Pole (later discovery of Byrd’s diary appears to cast some doubt on the claim.)
- 1927The Australian Parliament first convenes in Canberra.
- 1936Italy formally annexes Ethiopia after taking the capital Addis Ababa on May 5.
- 1955Cold War: West Germany joins NATO.
- 1958Film: Vertigo has world premiere in San Francisco.
- 1964Ngô Đình Cẩn, de facto ruler of central Vietnam under his brother President Ngo Dinh Diem before the family’s toppling, is executed.
- 1992Westray Mine disaster kills 26 workers in Nova Scotia, Canada.
View the complete list of historical events for May 9.
Curious about this Glazed Green Prairie? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 9 and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Graham Cole, Chuck Adamson, Keiko Kitagawa, Too Short, Sean McClory, Cornel Wilde, Richard Dysart, Anna Karina, Patrick Dempsey, Mariya Yaremchuk.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 9 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 9, 1939.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 9, 1972 – Crispin Freeman, American voice actor and screenwriter; April 6, 1942 – Barry Levinson, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; March 22, 1976 – Kellie Shanygne Williams, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 851