Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of May 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 9, 1939 was a Tuesday and it was the 129th day of the year 1939. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 73 days left before your next birthday. You will be 78 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,417 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 962 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Pedro Armendáriz
- 1924Bulat Okudzhava
- 1934Alan Bennett
- 1935Nokie Edwards
- 1950Matthew Kelly
- 1962Paul Heaton
- 1977Asal Badiee
- 1982Rachel Boston
- 1985Audrina Patridge
- 1986Grace Gummer
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 9.
- 1873Anton Cermak, Czech-American captain and politician, 44th Mayor of Chicago (d. 1933)
- 1904Conrad Bernier, Canadian-American organist, composer, and educator (d. 1988)
- 1949Richard S. Williamson, American lawyer and diplomat, 17th Assistant Secretary of State for International Organization Affairs (d. 2013)
- 1960Tony Gwynn, American baseball player and coach (d. 2014)
- 1961Sean Altman, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Rockapella)
- 1962John Corbett, American actor and singer
- 1965Ken Nomura, Japanese race car driver and sportscaster
- 1968Graham Harman, American philosopher and academic
- 1969Hudson Leick, American actress
- 1980Angela Nikodinov, American figure skater
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1092Lincoln Cathedral is consecrated.
- 1662The figure who later became Mr. Punch made his first recorded appearance in England.
- 1671Thomas Blood, disguised as a clergyman, attempts to steal England’s Crown Jewels from the Tower of London.
- 1763The Siege of Fort Detroit begins during Pontiac’s War against British forces.
- 1920Polish–Soviet War: The Polish army under General Edward Rydz-Śmigły celebrates its capture of Kiev with a victory parade on Khreshchatyk.
- 1926Admiral Richard E. Byrd and Floyd Bennett claim to have flown over the North Pole (later discovery of Byrd’s diary appears to cast some doubt on the claim.)
- 1940World War II: The German submarine U-9 sinks the French coastal submarine Doris near Den Helder.
- 1950Robert Schuman presents his proposal on the creation of an organized Europe, which according to him was indispensable to the maintenance of peaceful relations. This proposal, known as the “Schuman Declaration”, is considered by some people to be the beginning of the creation of what is now the European Union.
- 1970Vietnam War: In Washington, D.C., 75,000 to 100,000 war protesters demonstrate in front of the White House.
- 1980In Florida, Liberian freighter MV Summit Venture collides with the Sunshine Skyway Bridge over Tampa Bay, making a 1,400-ft. section of the southbound span collapse. Thirty-five people in six cars and a Greyhound bus fall 150 ft. into the water and die.
View the complete list of historical events for May 9.
Curious about this Blue Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 9 and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Wanda Nara, Doug Pinnick, Mai Oshima, Jadakiss, Red Buttons, Natasha Pyne, Dexter Fletcher, Jeff Yagher, Esther Anderson, Alexis Smith.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 9 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 9, 1939.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 21, 1913 – Roy Boulting, English director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2001); September 19, 1951 – Darryl Read, English singer-songwriter, drummer, and actor (Crushed Butler and Tiger) (d. 2013); May 24, 1975 – Maria Lawson, English singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 948