Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of November 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 1, 1958 was a Saturday and it was the 305th day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 186 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,364 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 723 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Maxie Rosenbloom
- 1942Marcia Wallace
- 1965Inka Friedrich
- 1972Jenny McCarthy
- 1972Sean Roberge
- 1977Anine Kruse
- 1978Mary Kate Schellhardt
- 1984Natalia Tena
- 1997Alex Wolff
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 1.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 1.
- 1808John Taylor, English-American religious leader, 3rd President of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (d. 1887)
- 1880Alfred Wegener, German meteorologist and geophysicist (d. 1930)
- 1926Stephen Antonakos, Greek-American sculptor (d. 2013)
- 1932Francis Arinze, Nigerian cardinal
- 1941Robert Foxworth, American actor and director
- 1942Ralph Klein, Canadian journalist and politician, 12th Premier of Alberta (d. 2013)
- 1948Bill Woodrow, English sculptor
- 1951Belita Moreno, American actress
- 1974V. V. S. Laxman, Indian cricketer
- 1975Megan Wing, Canadian figure skater and coach
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 1.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1604William Shakespeare’s tragedy Othello is performed for the first time, at Whitehall Palace in London.
- 1612(22 October O.S.) Time of Troubles in Russia: Moscow, Kitay-gorod, is captured by Russian troops under command of Dmitry Pozharsky
- 1814Congress of Vienna opens to re-draw the European political map after the defeat of France in the Napoleonic Wars.
- 1894Nicholas II becomes the new (and last) Tsar of Russia after his father, Alexander III, dies.
- 1897The first Library of Congress building opens its doors to the public. The Library had been housed in the Congressional Reading Room in the U.S. Capitol.
- 1961Fifty thousand women in 60 cities participate in the inaugural Women Strike for Peace (WSP) against nuclear proliferation.
- 1963The 1963 South Vietnamese coup begins
- 1979In Bolivia, Colonel Alberto Natusch executes a bloody coup d'état against the constitutional government of Dr. Wálter Guevara.
- 1981Antigua and Barbuda gains independence from the United Kingdom.
- 2012A fuel tank truck crashes and explodes in the Saudi Arabian capital Riyadh killing 26 people and injuring 135.
View the complete list of historical events for November 1.
Curious about this Color Bubble Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 1 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Terry Melcher, Lisa Whelchel, Karla Álvarez, Faizon Love, Ray LaMontagne, Gregoris Valtinos, Joel Kinnaman, Thomas Ian Nicholas, Norrie Paramor, Tonja Walker.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 1 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 1, 1958.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was It’s All in the Game by Tommy Edwards as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 3, 1958). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 16, 1961 – Doris Dragović, Croatian singer-songwriter; June 19, 1925 – Robert Fyfe, Scottish actor; June 29, 1962 – Amanda Donohoe, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 931