Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of November 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 1, 1958 was a Saturday and it was the 305th day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 284 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,266 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 720 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Max Adrian
- 1922George S. Irving
- 1939Barbara Bosson
- 1951Ronald Bell
- 1966Willie D
- 1967Sophie B. Hawkins
- 1972Sean Roberge
- 1978Manju Warrier
- 1983Micaela Schäfer
- 1983Yuko Ogura
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 1.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 1.
- 846Louis the Stammerer, French king (d. 879)
- 183811th Dalai Lama (d. 1856)
- 1847Hiệp Hòa, Vietnamese emperor (d. 1883)
- 1942Larry Flynt, American publisher, founded Larry Flynt Publications
- 1944Rafic Hariri, Lebanese businessman and politician 60th Prime Minister of Lebanon (d. 2005)
- 1955Mike Mendoza, English radio host and politician
- 1958Mark Austin, English journalist
- 1965Patrik Ringborg, Swedish conductor
- 1966Jeremy Hunt, English businessman and politician, Secretary of State for Health
- 1967Tina Arena, Australian singer-songwriter, producer, and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 1.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 996Emperor Otto III issues a deed to Gottschalk, Bishop of Freising, which is the oldest known document using the name Ostarrîchi (Austria in Old High German).
- 1765The British Parliament enacts the Stamp Act on the Thirteen Colonies in order to help pay for British military operations in North America.
- 1800John Adams becomes the first President of the United States to live in the Executive Mansion (later renamed the White House).
- 1886Ananda College, a leading Buddhist school in Sri Lanka is established with 37 students.
- 1894Thomas Edison films American sharpshooter Annie Oakley, which is instrumental in her hiring by Buffalo Bill for his Wild West Show.
- 1897The first Library of Congress building opens its doors to the public. The Library had been housed in the Congressional Reading Room in the U.S. Capitol.
- 1911The first dropping of a bomb from an aircraft in combat, during the Italo-Turkish War.
- 1916Pavel Milyukov delivers in the State Duma the famous “stupidity or treason” speech, precipitating the downfall of the Boris Stürmer government.
- 1918The short-lived Banat Republic is founded.
- 1963The Arecibo Observatory in Arecibo, Puerto Rico, with the largest radio telescope ever constructed, officially opens.
View the complete list of historical events for November 1.
Curious about this Yellow Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 1 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Stephnie Weir, Annevig Schelde Ebbe, Mary Elizabeth McDonough, Rachel Kempson, Ethel Merman, Hallie Todd, Loren Galler-Rabinowitz, Luigi Lo Cascio, Edison Chen, Melvin Belli.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 1 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 1, 1958.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was It’s All in the Game by Tommy Edwards as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 3, 1958). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 9, 1986 – Brian Larsen, American singer-songwriter and producer; June 2, 1994 – Jemma McKenzie-Brown, English actress; March 19, 1916 – Eric Christmas, English-Canadian actor (d. 2000).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 962