Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of November 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 1, 1958 was a Saturday and it was the 305th day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 220 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,330 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 722 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Sippie Wallace
- 1903Max Adrian
- 1926Betsy Palmer
- 1941Robert Foxworth
- 1951Ronald Bell
- 1957Carlos Paião
- 1958Joe DeRenzo
- 1962Anthony Kiedis
- 1981LaTavia Roberson
- 1983Micaela Schäfer
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 1.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 1.
- 1530Étienne de La Boétie, French judge and philosopher (d. 1563)
- 1643John Strype, English priest, historian, and author (d. 1737)
- 1762Spencer Perceval, English lawyer and politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1812)
- 1839Pál Luthár Slovene-Hungarian organist, educator, and author (d. 1919)
- 1915Margaret Taylor-Burroughs, American painter, co-founded the DuSable Museum of African American History (d. 2010)
- 1924Jean-Luc Pépin, Canadian academic and politician, 19th Canadian Minister of Labour (d. 1995)
- 1966Gary Howell, American businessman and politician
- 1979Luís Manuel Ferreira Delgado, Angolan footballer
- 1979Milan Dudić, Serbian footballer
- 1984Natalia Tena, English actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 1.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1512The ceiling of the Sistine Chapel, painted by Michelangelo, is exhibited to the public for the first time.
- 1612(22 October O.S.) Time of Troubles in Russia: Moscow, Kitay-gorod, is captured by Russian troops under command of Dmitry Pozharsky
- 1800John Adams becomes the first President of the United States to live in the Executive Mansion (later renamed the White House).
- 1918Malbone Street Wreck: The worst rapid transit accident in US history occurs under the intersection of Malbone Street and Flatbush Avenue, Brooklyn, New York City, with at least 102 deaths.
- 1922Abolition of the Ottoman Sultanate: The last sultan of the Ottoman Empire, Mehmed VI, abdicates.
- 1950Pope Pius XII claims papal infallibility when he formally defines the dogma of the Assumption of Mary.
- 1951Operation Buster–Jangle: Six thousand five hundred American soldiers are exposed to ‘Desert Rock’atomic explosions for training purposes in Nevada. Participation is not voluntary.
- 1955The bombing of United Airlines Flight 629 occurs near Longmont, Colorado, killing all 39 passengers and five crew members aboard the Douglas DC-6B airliner.
- 1981Antigua and Barbuda gains independence from the United Kingdom.
- 2012A fuel tank truck crashes and explodes in the Saudi Arabian capital Riyadh killing 26 people and injuring 135.
View the complete list of historical events for November 1.
Curious about this Double Choco Cherry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 1 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bruce Hornsby, Sasha Pieterse, Joey Fatone, Mae Clarke, Anne Sargent, Pavel Sedláček, Rita Rudner, Heidi Mount, Scott Bairstow, Amar Singh Chamkila.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 1 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 1, 1958.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was It’s All in the Game by Tommy Edwards as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 3, 1958). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 4, 1936 – Bruce Dern, American actor; April 19, 1968 – Arshad Warsi, Indian actor, singer, and producer; August 7, 1981 – Randy Wayne, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 986