Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of November 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 1, 1958 was a Saturday and it was the 305th day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 251 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,299 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 721 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1881Edward Van Sloan
- 1951Fabrice Luchini
- 1963Big Kenny
- 1964Daran Norris
- 1967Tina Arena
- 1972Jenny McCarthy
- 1975Bo Bice
- 1976Logan Marshall-Green
- 1981Matt L. Jones
- 1983Yuko Ogura
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 1.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 1.
- 1585Jan Brożek, Polish mathematician, physician, and astronomer (d. 1652)
- 1915Margaret Taylor-Burroughs, American painter, co-founded the DuSable Museum of African American History (d. 2010)
- 1923Victoria de los Ángeles, Spanish soprano (d. 2005)
- 1930A. R. Gurney, American playwright and author
- 1931Arne Pedersen, Norwegian footballer and manager (d. 2013)
- 1936Shizuka Kamei, Japanese politician
- 1957Carlos Paião, Portuguese singer-songwriter (d. 1988)
- 1959Eriko Hara, Japanese voice actress
- 1975Keryn Jordan, South African footballer (d. 2013)
- 1976Sergei Artyukhin, Russian-Belarusian wrestler (d. 2012)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 1.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1604William Shakespeare’s tragedy Othello is performed for the first time, at Whitehall Palace in London.
- 1755In Portugal, Lisbon is totally devastated by a massive earthquake and tsunami, killing between 60,000 and 90,000 people.
- 1805Napoleon Bonaparte invades Austria during the War of the Third Coalition.
- 1870In the United States, the Weather Bureau (later renamed the National Weather Service) makes its first official meteorological forecast.
- 1886Ananda College, a leading Buddhist school in Sri Lanka is established with 37 students.
- 1896A picture showing the bare breasts of a woman appears in National Geographic magazine for the first time.
- 1914World War I: The first British Royal Navy defeat of the war with Germany, the Battle of Coronel, is fought off of the western coast of Chile, in the Pacific, with the loss of HMS Good Hope and HMS Monmouth.
- 1956The Springhill mining disaster in Springhill, Nova Scotia kills 39 miners; 88 are rescued.
- 1982Honda becomes the first Asian automobile company to produce cars in the United States with the opening of its factory in Marysville, Ohio. The Honda Accord is the first car produced there.
- 1993The Maastricht Treaty takes effect, formally establishing the European Union.
View the complete list of historical events for November 1.
Curious about this Vanilla Pink Velvet Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 1 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jeanne Moreau, Darren McGavin, Thelma Aoyama, Lawrence Leritz, Kristin Asbjørnsen, Catherine McCormack, Justin Chon, Cornelia Frances, Cläre Lotto, Raymond Burr.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 1 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 1, 1958.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was It’s All in the Game by Tommy Edwards as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 3, 1958). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 1, 1920 – Richard Farnsworth, American actor and stuntman (d. 2000); December 21, 1981 – Lynda Thomas, Mexican singer-songwriter and producer; September 7, 1951 – Morris Albert, Brazilian singer-songwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 961