Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of November 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 1, 1958 was a Saturday and it was the 305th day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 131 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,419 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 725 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Hermann Braun
- 1921Wadih El Safi
- 1926Betsy Palmer
- 1926Olaf Kopvillem
- 1943Salvatore Adamo
- 1947Jim Steinman
- 1955Beth Leavel
- 1958Rachel Ticotin
- 1981LaTavia Roberson
- 1984Natalia Tena
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 1.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 1.
- 1831Harry Atkinson, English-New Zealand politician, 13th Prime Minister of New Zealand (d. 1892)
- 1859Charles Brantley Aycock, American educator, lawyer, and politician, 50th Governor of North Carolina (d. 1912)
- 1871Stephen Crane, American journalist, author, and poet (d. 1900)
- 1906Johnny Indrisano, American boxer and actor (d. 1968)
- 1919Hermann Bondi, English-Austrian mathematician and cosmologist (d. 2005)
- 1967Sophie B. Hawkins, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1979Milan Dudić, Serbian footballer
- 1982Tanel Toom, Estonian director and screenwriter
- 1984Natalia Tena, English actress and singer
- 1991Eyþór Arnarson, Icelandic skier
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 1.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1512The ceiling of the Sistine Chapel, painted by Michelangelo, is exhibited to the public for the first time.
- 1805Napoleon Bonaparte invades Austria during the War of the Third Coalition.
- 1915Parris Island is officially designated a United States Marine Corps Recruit Depot.
- 1916Pavel Milyukov delivers in the State Duma the famous “stupidity or treason” speech, precipitating the downfall of the Boris Stürmer government.
- 1928The Law on the Adoption and Implementation of the Turkish Alphabet, replacing the version of the Arabic alphabet previously used with the Latin alphabet, comes into force in Turkey.
- 1938Seabiscuit defeats War Admiral in an upset victory during a match race deemed “the match of the century” in horse racing.
- 1944World War II: Units of the British Army land at Walcheren in the Netherlands.
- 1950Puerto Rican nationalists Griselio Torresola and Oscar Collazo attempt to assassinate US President Harry S. Truman at Blair House.
- 1953Andhra Pradesh attains statehood, with Kurnool as its capital.
- 1961Fifty thousand women in 60 cities participate in the inaugural Women Strike for Peace (WSP) against nuclear proliferation.
View the complete list of historical events for November 1.
Curious about this Triple Strawberry Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 1 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Akai Osei, Sandra Kim, Gillian Welch, Kristin Adams, Herman Santiago, Robin Tunney, Donovan, Colby Donaldson, Mel Blanc, James Iha.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 1 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 1, 1958.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was It’s All in the Game by Tommy Edwards as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 3, 1958). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 29, 1950 – Bronwen Mantel, Canadian actress; May 5, 1989 – Chris Brown, American singer-songwriter, dancer, and actor; September 11, 1931 – Bill Simpson, Scottish actor (d. 1986).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 945