Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of November 1965 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 1, 1965 was a Monday and it was the 305th day of the year 1965. The next time you can reuse your old 1965 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 287 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,706 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 634 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Emmaline Henry
- 1932John Clark
- 1940Barry Sadler
- 1958Joe DeRenzo
- 1958Rachel Ticotin
- 1958Robert Hart
- 1964Daran Norris
- 1967Sophie B. Hawkins
- 1972Toni Collette
- 1976Logan Marshall-Green
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 1.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 1.
- 1917R. W. B. Lewis, American scholar and critic (d. 2002)
- 1923Gordon R. Dickson, Canadian-American author (d. 2001)
- 1923Menachem Elon, German-Israeli academic and jurist (d. 2013)
- 1926Stephen Antonakos, Greek-American sculptor (d. 2013)
- 1931Chosuke Ikariya, Japanese bass player and actor (The Drifters) (d. 2004)
- 1935Gary Player, South African golfer and sportscaster
- 1949Michael D. Griffin, American physicist and engineer
- 1960Fernando Valenzuela, Mexican baseball player, coach, and sportscaster
- 1972Paul Dickov, Scottish footballer and manager
- 1975Bo Bice, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 1.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1503Pope Julius II is elected.
- 1512The ceiling of the Sistine Chapel, painted by Michelangelo, is exhibited to the public for the first time.
- 1612(22 October O.S.) Time of Troubles in Russia: Moscow, Kitay-gorod, is captured by Russian troops under command of Dmitry Pozharsky
- 1901Sigma Phi Epsilon, the largest national male collegiate fraternity, is established at Richmond College, in Richmond, Virginia.
- 1920American fishing schooner Esperanto defeats the Canadian fishing schooner Delawana in the First International Fishing Schooner Championship Races in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
- 1928The Law on the Adoption and Implementation of the Turkish Alphabet, replacing the version of the Arabic alphabet previously used with the Latin alphabet, comes into force in Turkey.
- 1950Puerto Rican nationalists Griselio Torresola and Oscar Collazo attempt to assassinate US President Harry S. Truman at Blair House.
- 1963The Arecibo Observatory in Arecibo, Puerto Rico, with the largest radio telescope ever constructed, officially opens.
- 1973The Indian state of Mysore is renamed as Karnataka to represent all the regions within Karunadu.
- 1979In Bolivia, Colonel Alberto Natusch executes a bloody coup d'état against the constitutional government of Dr. Wálter Guevara.
View the complete list of historical events for November 1.
Curious about this Strawberry Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 1 and 1965 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Brian Cadd, Yūka, Heather Ryan, Corneille, Norman Cook, Suzi Quatro, Phyllis Logan, Oliver Phelps, Jill Hennessy, Sandrine Kiberlain.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 1 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 1, 1965.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Get Off of My Cloud by The Rolling Stones as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 6, 1965). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 29, 1952 – Sharon Dahlonega Raiford Bush, American journalist and producer; April 3, 1972 – Catherine McCormack, English actress; January 4, 1927 – Barbara Rush, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 943