Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of November 1965 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 1, 1965 was a Monday and it was the 305th day of the year 1965. The next time you can reuse your old 1965 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 186 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,807 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 637 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1943Salvatore Adamo
- 1949David Foster
- 1963Katja Riemann
- 1964Daran Norris
- 1965Inka Friedrich
- 1965Mia Korf
- 1978Manju Warrier
- 1986Penn Badgley
- 1997Alex Wolff
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 1.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 1.
- 1847Hiệp Hòa, Vietnamese emperor (d. 1883)
- 1852Honinbo Shuei, Japanese Go player (d. 1907)
- 1862Johan Wagenaar, Dutch organist and composer (d. 1941)
- 1886Hermann Broch, Austrian-American author (d. 1951)
- 1911Henri Troyat, French historian and author (d. 2007)
- 1930Russ Kemmerer, American baseball player and coach (d. 2014)
- 1948Bill Woodrow, English sculptor
- 1960Tim Cook, American businessman
- 1966Gary Howell, American businessman and politician
- 1981LaTavia Roberson, American singer-songwriter, dancer, and actress (Destiny’s Child)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 1.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 365The Alemanni cross the Rhine and invade Gaul. Emperor Valentinian I moves to Paris to command the army and defend the Gallic cities.
- 1765The British Parliament enacts the Stamp Act on the Thirteen Colonies in order to help pay for British military operations in North America.
- 1896A picture showing the bare breasts of a woman appears in National Geographic magazine for the first time.
- 1918Western Ukraine gains its independence from the Austro-Hungarian Empire.
- 1939The first rabbit born after artificial insemination is exhibited to the world.
- 1955The bombing of United Airlines Flight 629 occurs near Longmont, Colorado, killing all 39 passengers and five crew members aboard the Douglas DC-6B airliner.
- 1968The Motion Picture Association of America’s film rating system is officially introduced, originating with the ratings G, M, R, and X.
- 1970Club Cinq-Sept fire in Saint-Laurent-du-Pont, France kills 146 young people.
- 1973Watergate scandal: Leon Jaworski is appointed as the new Watergate Special Prosecutor.
- 1993The Maastricht Treaty takes effect, formally establishing the European Union.
View the complete list of historical events for November 1.
Curious about this Heavenly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 1 and 1965 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Edmund Lowe, Peter Davison, Zak Orth, Bobbie Smith, Bertil Norström, Patrick Barlow, Claire Danes, Lea Salonga, Jason Narvy, Shoko Nakagawa.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 1 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 1, 1965.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Get Off of My Cloud by The Rolling Stones as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 6, 1965). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 8, 1974 – Chris Waitt, English singer and director; December 15, 1945 – Thaao Penghlis, Australian actor; April 6, 1932 – Helmut Griem, German actor and director (d. 2004).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 916