Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of November 1965 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 1, 1965 was a Monday and it was the 305th day of the year 1965. The next time you can reuse your old 1965 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 249 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,744 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 635 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1661Florent Carton Dancourt
- 1921Wadih El Safi
- 1943John McEnery
- 1943Salvatore Adamo
- 1957Carlos Paião
- 1958Rachel Ticotin
- 1965Inka Friedrich
- 1971Vikram Chatwal
- 1984Natalia Tena
- 1997Alex Wolff
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 1.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 1.
- 1727Ivan Shuvalov, Russian art collector and philanthropist (d. 1797)
- 1808John Taylor, English-American religious leader, 3rd President of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (d. 1887)
- 1896Edmund Blunden, English author, poet, and critic (d. 1974)
- 1917Clarence E. Miller, American engineer and politician (d. 2011)
- 1931Yossef Gutfreund, Israeli wrestler and coach (d. 1972)
- 1934Gillian Knight, English soprano and actress
- 1962Sharron Davies, English swimmer and sportscaster
- 1964Daran Norris, American voice actor and singer
- 1965Inka Friedrich, German actress
- 1974V. V. S. Laxman, Indian cricketer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 1.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1611William Shakespeare’s play The Tempest is performed for the first time, at Whitehall Palace in London.
- 1790Edmund Burke publishes Reflections on the Revolution in France, in which he predicts that the French Revolution will end in a disaster.
- 1814Congress of Vienna opens to re-draw the European political map after the defeat of France in the Napoleonic Wars.
- 1859The current Cape Lookout, North Carolina, lighthouse is lit for the first time. Its first-order Fresnel lens can be seen for about 19 mi in good conditions.
- 1914World War I: The first British Royal Navy defeat of the war with Germany, the Battle of Coronel, is fought off of the western coast of Chile, in the Pacific, with the loss of HMS Good Hope and HMS Monmouth.
- 1948Athenagoras I, Ecumenical Patriarch of Constantinople is enthroned.
- 1952Operation Ivy: The United States successfully detonates the first large hydrogen bomb, codenamed “Mike” [“M” for megaton], in the Eniwetok atoll, located in the Marshall Islands in the central Pacific Ocean. The explosion had a yield of ten megatons.
- 1954The Front de Libération Nationale fires the first shots of the Algerian War of Independence.
- 1959Montreal Canadiens goaltender Jacques Plante wears a protective mask for the first time in an NHL game.
- 1981Antigua and Barbuda gains independence from the United Kingdom.
View the complete list of historical events for November 1.
Curious about this Royal Purple Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 1 and 1965 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Randy Travis, Amanda Setton, Googie Withers, Johnnie Wilder, Jr., Bea Benaderet, Brett Scallions, DJ Row, T La Rock, Jasmine, Bob Azzam.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 1 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 1, 1965.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Get Off of My Cloud by The Rolling Stones as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 6, 1965). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 19, 1979 – Dave Douglas, American singer-songwriter and drummer (Relient K and Ace Troubleshooter); December 16, 1970 – Valerie Chow, Canadian-Hong Kong actress; December 1, 1951 – Treat Williams, American actor and author.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 991