Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of November 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 1, 1972 was a Wednesday and it was the 306th day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 255 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,181 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 548 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1881Edward Van Sloan
- 1907Maxie Rosenbloom
- 1921Wadih El Safi
- 1940Barry Sadler
- 1949David Foster
- 1965Mia Korf
- 1972Jenny McCarthy
- 1981LaTavia Roberson
- 1986Penn Badgley
- 1997Alex Wolff
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 1.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 1.
- 846Louis the Stammerer, French king (d. 879)
- 1859Charles Brantley Aycock, American educator, lawyer, and politician, 50th Governor of North Carolina (d. 1912)
- 1864Princess Elisabeth of Hesse and by Rhine (d. 1918)
- 1872Louis Dewis, Belgian-French painter (d. 1946)
- 1877Roger Quilter, English composer (d. 1953)
- 1943Jacques Attali, French economist and civil servant
- 1945Narendra Dabholkar, Indian author and activist, founded Maharashtra Andhashraddha Nirmoolan Samiti (d. 2013)
- 1958Joe DeRenzo, American drummer, composer, and producer
- 1959Susanna Clarke, English author
- 1975Keryn Jordan, South African footballer (d. 2013)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 1.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1688William III of Orange sets out a second time from Hellevoetsluis in the Netherlands to seize the crowns of England, Scotland and Ireland from King James II of England during the Glorious Revolution.
- 1790Edmund Burke publishes Reflections on the Revolution in France, in which he predicts that the French Revolution will end in a disaster.
- 1916Pavel Milyukov delivers in the State Duma the famous “stupidity or treason” speech, precipitating the downfall of the Boris Stürmer government.
- 1918The short-lived Banat Republic is founded.
- 1928The Law on the Adoption and Implementation of the Turkish Alphabet, replacing the version of the Arabic alphabet previously used with the Latin alphabet, comes into force in Turkey.
- 1945Australia joins the United Nations.
- 1954The Front de Libération Nationale fires the first shots of the Algerian War of Independence.
- 1956In India, Kanyakumari district is joined to Tamil Nadu state from Kerala.
- 1970Club Cinq-Sept fire in Saint-Laurent-du-Pont, France kills 146 young people.
- 1973The Indian state of Mysore is renamed as Karnataka to represent all the regions within Karunadu.
View the complete list of historical events for November 1.
Curious about this Vanilla Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 1 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kavita Krishnamurthy, Ayahi Takagaki, Eivør Pálsdóttir, William Talman, Bob Welch, Samuel Fröler, Lew Ayres, Keisuke Kuwata, George Peppard, Donna Dixon.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 1 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 1, 1972.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Can See Clearly Now by Johnny Nash as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 4, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 7, 1980 – Karthik, Indian singer-songwriter; March 6, 1992 – Momoko Tsugunaga, Japanese actress and singer (Berryz Kobo, ZYX, and Buono!); September 28, 1952 – Sylvia Kristel, Dutch model, actress, and singer (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 947