Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of November 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 1, 1972 was a Wednesday and it was the 306th day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 36 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,400 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 555 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Max Adrian
- 1932John Clark
- 1937Bill Anderson
- 1957Lyle Lovett
- 1958Robert Hart
- 1968Park Shin-yang
- 1972Toni Collette
- 1978Mary Kate Schellhardt
- 1987Ileana D'Cruz
- 1997Alex Wolff
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 1.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 1.
- 1526Catherine Jagiellon, Polish-Swedish wife of John III of Sweden (d. 1583)
- 1923Menachem Elon, German-Israeli academic and jurist (d. 2013)
- 1924Süleyman Demirel, Turkish engineer and politician, 9th President of Turkey (d. 2015)
- 1926Stephen Antonakos, Greek-American sculptor (d. 2013)
- 1955Mike Mendoza, English radio host and politician
- 1972Sean Roberge, Canadian actor (d. 1996)
- 1972Toni Collette, Australian actress, singer, and producer
- 1981Matt L. Jones, American actor
- 1983Yuko Ogura, Japanese model and singer
- 1986Penn Badgley, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 1.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1214The port city of Sinope surrenders to the Seljuq Turks.
- 1555French Huguenots establish the France Antarctique colony in present-day Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- 1800John Adams becomes the first President of the United States to live in the Executive Mansion (later renamed the White House).
- 1886Ananda College, a leading Buddhist school in Sri Lanka is established with 37 students.
- 1901Sigma Phi Epsilon, the largest national male collegiate fraternity, is established at Richmond College, in Richmond, Virginia.
- 1911The first dropping of a bomb from an aircraft in combat, during the Italo-Turkish War.
- 1916Pavel Milyukov delivers in the State Duma the famous “stupidity or treason” speech, precipitating the downfall of the Boris Stürmer government.
- 1948Athenagoras I, Ecumenical Patriarch of Constantinople is enthroned.
- 1979In Bolivia, Colonel Alberto Natusch executes a bloody coup d'état against the constitutional government of Dr. Wálter Guevara.
- 1993The Maastricht Treaty takes effect, formally establishing the European Union.
View the complete list of historical events for November 1.
Curious about this Choco Peppermint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 1 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Brianna Lea Pruett, James Badge Dale, Skylar Grey, Carlson Young, Fred Ward, Frances Langford, Betty Buckley, Eva Longoria, Pat McDonald, Norman Whitfield.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 1 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 1, 1972.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Can See Clearly Now by Johnny Nash as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 4, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 15, 1963 – Steven Michael Quezada, American actor, producer, and screenwriter; September 16, 1972 – Shalane McCall, American actress; June 21, 1974 – Neely Jenkins, American singer and bass player (Park Ave. and Tilly and the Wall).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 967