Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of November 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 1, 1972 was a Wednesday and it was the 306th day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 155 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,281 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 551 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Emmaline Henry
- 1943Salvatore Adamo
- 1961Calvin Johnson
- 1965Inka Friedrich
- 1965Mia Korf
- 1966Willie D
- 1967Sophie B. Hawkins
- 1981LaTavia Roberson
- 1981Matt L. Jones
- 1983Micaela Schäfer
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 1.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 1.
- 1942Ralph Klein, Canadian journalist and politician, 12th Premier of Alberta (d. 2013)
- 1943Jacques Attali, French economist and civil servant
- 1944Bobby Heenan, American wrestler, manager, and sportscaster
- 1944Oscar Temaru, French-Polynesian politician, President of French Polynesia
- 1960Tim Cook, American businessman
- 1961Louise Boije af Gennäs, Swedish author and screenwriter
- 1978Mary Kate Schellhardt, American actress
- 1982Warren Spragg, English-Italian rugby player
- 1983Micaela Schäfer, German actress, nude model, TV presenter, DJ and singer
- 1991Reece Brown, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 1.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1790Edmund Burke publishes Reflections on the Revolution in France, in which he predicts that the French Revolution will end in a disaster.
- 1859The current Cape Lookout, North Carolina, lighthouse is lit for the first time. Its first-order Fresnel lens can be seen for about 19 mi in good conditions.
- 1901Sigma Phi Epsilon, the largest national male collegiate fraternity, is established at Richmond College, in Richmond, Virginia.
- 1915Parris Island is officially designated a United States Marine Corps Recruit Depot.
- 1937Stalinists execute Pastor Paul Hamberg and seven members of Azerbaijan’s Lutheran community.
- 1956The Springhill mining disaster in Springhill, Nova Scotia kills 39 miners; 88 are rescued.
- 1961Fifty thousand women in 60 cities participate in the inaugural Women Strike for Peace (WSP) against nuclear proliferation.
- 1973Watergate scandal: Leon Jaworski is appointed as the new Watergate Special Prosecutor.
- 1979In Bolivia, Colonel Alberto Natusch executes a bloody coup d'état against the constitutional government of Dr. Wálter Guevara.
- 1982Honda becomes the first Asian automobile company to produce cars in the United States with the opening of its factory in Marysville, Ohio. The Honda Accord is the first car produced there.
View the complete list of historical events for November 1.
Curious about this Rambutan Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 1 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jorge Celedón, The D.O.C., Ms. Dynamite, Mary Fuller, Wayne Coyne, Arnold Moss, Rita Volk, Madison Davenport, Philip Glenister, Anya Rozova.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 1 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 1, 1972.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Can See Clearly Now by Johnny Nash as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 4, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 1, 1972 – Daniel Casey, English actor; June 2, 1904 – Johnny Weissmuller, Romanian-American swimmer and actor (d. 1984); May 2, 1948 – Larry Gatlin, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (The Imperials).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 956