Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of November 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 1, 1972 was a Wednesday and it was the 306th day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 284 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,152 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 547 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1881Edward Van Sloan
- 1944Kinky Friedman
- 1949David Foster
- 1951Belita Moreno
- 1961Calvin Johnson
- 1964Daran Norris
- 1965Inka Friedrich
- 1968Park Shin-yang
- 1972Toni Collette
- 1981LaTavia Roberson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 1.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 1.
- 846Louis the Stammerer, French king (d. 879)
- 1585Jan Brożek, Polish mathematician, physician, and astronomer (d. 1652)
- 1852Honinbo Shuei, Japanese Go player (d. 1907)
- 1880Alfred Wegener, German meteorologist and geophysicist (d. 1930)
- 1902Nordahl Grieg, Norwegian journalist, author, poet, and playwright (d. 1943)
- 1918Hermann Braun, American-German actor (d. 1945)
- 1924Jean-Luc Pépin, Canadian academic and politician, 19th Canadian Minister of Labour (d. 1995)
- 1942Marcia Wallace,American actress, voice artist, comedian, and game show panelist (d. 2013)
- 1958Mark Austin, English journalist
- 1983Josh Wicks, American soccer player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 1.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1914World War I: The Australian Imperial Force (AIF) departed by ship in a single convoy from Albany, Western Australia bound for Egypt.
- 1916Pavel Milyukov delivers in the State Duma the famous “stupidity or treason” speech, precipitating the downfall of the Boris Stürmer government.
- 1918Malbone Street Wreck: The worst rapid transit accident in US history occurs under the intersection of Malbone Street and Flatbush Avenue, Brooklyn, New York City, with at least 102 deaths.
- 1920American fishing schooner Esperanto defeats the Canadian fishing schooner Delawana in the First International Fishing Schooner Championship Races in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
- 1922Abolition of the Ottoman Sultanate: The last sultan of the Ottoman Empire, Mehmed VI, abdicates.
- 1948Athenagoras I, Ecumenical Patriarch of Constantinople is enthroned.
- 1953Andhra Pradesh attains statehood, with Kurnool as its capital.
- 1959In Rwanda, Hutu politician Dominique Mbonyumutwa is beaten up by Tutsi forces, leading to a period of violence known as the wind of destruction.
- 1961Fifty thousand women in 60 cities participate in the inaugural Women Strike for Peace (WSP) against nuclear proliferation.
- 1963The 1963 South Vietnamese coup begins
View the complete list of historical events for November 1.
Curious about this Rare Color Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 1 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lucky Dube, Tim Reid, Milow, Barry Corbin, Rimi Sen, Nick Traina, Claudia Black, Peter Murphy, Mandie Fletcher, Ricky Ullman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 1 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 1, 1972.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Can See Clearly Now by Johnny Nash as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 4, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 16, 1903 – Helen Traubel, American soprano and actress (d. 1972); March 11, 1979 – Keren Peles, Israeli singer; April 29, 1936 – Lane Smith, American actor (d. 2005).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 941