Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of November 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 1, 1972 was a Wednesday and it was the 306th day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 218 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,218 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 549 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Wadih El Safi
- 1932John Clark
- 1934Gillian Knight
- 1937Bill Anderson
- 1962Magne Furuholmen
- 1966Barbara Becker
- 1972Jenny McCarthy
- 1976Logan Marshall-Green
- 1986Penn Badgley
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 1.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 1.
- 1762Spencer Perceval, English lawyer and politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1812)
- 1878Konrad Mägi, Estonian painter (d. 1925)
- 1889Hannah Höch, German painter and photographer (d. 1978)
- 1906Johnny Indrisano, American boxer and actor (d. 1968)
- 1922George S. Irving, American actor and singer
- 1926Stephen Antonakos, Greek-American sculptor (d. 2013)
- 1951Ronald Bell, American singer-songwriter, saxophonist, and producer (Kool & the Gang)
- 1955Beth Leavel, American actress and singer
- 1973Assia, Algerian-French singer-songwriter
- 1979Milan Dudić, Serbian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 1.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1348The anti-royalist Union of Valencia attacks the Jews of Murviedro on the pretext that they are serfs of the King of Valencia and thus “royalists”.
- 1688William III of Orange sets out a second time from Hellevoetsluis in the Netherlands to seize the crowns of England, Scotland and Ireland from King James II of England during the Glorious Revolution.
- 1918Malbone Street Wreck: The worst rapid transit accident in US history occurs under the intersection of Malbone Street and Flatbush Avenue, Brooklyn, New York City, with at least 102 deaths.
- 1920American fishing schooner Esperanto defeats the Canadian fishing schooner Delawana in the First International Fishing Schooner Championship Races in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
- 1942World War II: Matanikau Offensive begins during the Guadalcanal Campaign and ends three days later with an American victory.
- 1944World War II: Units of the British Army land at Walcheren in the Netherlands.
- 1954The Front de Libération Nationale fires the first shots of the Algerian War of Independence.
- 1959In Rwanda, Hutu politician Dominique Mbonyumutwa is beaten up by Tutsi forces, leading to a period of violence known as the wind of destruction.
- 1993The Maastricht Treaty takes effect, formally establishing the European Union.
- 2000Serbia and Montenegro joins the United Nations.
View the complete list of historical events for November 1.
Curious about this Pink Drizzle Cumulus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 1 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jessica Barden, Jørgen Leth, John Banner, Ben Vereen, Henry McGee, Amy Adams, Carmen Silvera, Hugh Bonneville, China Zorrilla, Cansel Elçin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 1 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 1, 1972.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Can See Clearly Now by Johnny Nash as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 4, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 8, 1954 – Greg Ginn, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Black Flag, Gone, Mojack, and Confront James); May 25, 1922 – Kitty Kallen, American singer and actress; November 2, 1986 – Diana Penty, Indian model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 972