Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of November 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 1, 1972 was a Wednesday and it was the 306th day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 191 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,245 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 550 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1661Florent Carton Dancourt
- 1924Colette Renard
- 1931Chosuke Ikariya
- 1932John Clark
- 1957Lyle Lovett
- 1961Calvin Johnson
- 1962Anthony Kiedis
- 1963Big Kenny
- 1965Mia Korf
- 1967Tina Arena
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 1.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 1.
- 1526Catherine Jagiellon, Polish-Swedish wife of John III of Sweden (d. 1583)
- 1567Diego Sarmiento de Acuña, 1st Count of Gondomar, Spanish academic and diplomat (d. 1626)
- 1666James Sherard, English botanist and curator (d. 1738)
- 1871Stephen Crane, American journalist, author, and poet (d. 1900)
- 1881Edward Van Sloan, American actor (d. 1964)
- 1903Max Adrian, Irish-English actor and singer (d. 1973)
- 1923Carlos Páez Vilaró, Uruguayan painter and sculptor (d. 2014)
- 1961Louise Boije af Gennäs, Swedish author and screenwriter
- 1966Gary Howell, American businessman and politician
- 1979Milan Dudić, Serbian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 1.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 996Emperor Otto III issues a deed to Gottschalk, Bishop of Freising, which is the oldest known document using the name Ostarrîchi (Austria in Old High German).
- 1604William Shakespeare’s tragedy Othello is performed for the first time, at Whitehall Palace in London.
- 1884The Gaelic Athletic Association is set up in Hayes’s Hotel in Thurles, County Tipperary.
- 1911The first dropping of a bomb from an aircraft in combat, during the Italo-Turkish War.
- 1922Abolition of the Ottoman Sultanate: The last sultan of the Ottoman Empire, Mehmed VI, abdicates.
- 1941American photographer Ansel Adams takes a picture of a moonrise over the town of Hernandez, New Mexico that would become one of the most famous images in the history of photography.
- 1950Pope Pius XII claims papal infallibility when he formally defines the dogma of the Assumption of Mary.
- 1955The bombing of United Airlines Flight 629 occurs near Longmont, Colorado, killing all 39 passengers and five crew members aboard the Douglas DC-6B airliner.
- 1959In Rwanda, Hutu politician Dominique Mbonyumutwa is beaten up by Tutsi forces, leading to a period of violence known as the wind of destruction.
- 1981Antigua and Barbuda gains independence from the United Kingdom.
View the complete list of historical events for November 1.
Curious about this Blue Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 1 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Katy Brand, Misha Collins, Bonnie Pink, Linda Bloodworth-Thomason, Mike Scott, Shemekia Copeland, Karan Johar, Itatí Cantoral, Louisa Krause, Jonathon Dutton.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 1 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 1, 1972.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Can See Clearly Now by Johnny Nash as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 4, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 26, 1986 – Schoolboy Q, German-American rapper (Black Hippy); December 17, 1974 – Sarah Paulson, American actress; July 26, 1918 – Marjorie Lord, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 964