Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of November 1924 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 10, 1924 was a Monday and it was the 315th day of the year 1924. The next time you can reuse your old 1924 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 258 days left before your next birthday. You will be 93 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,710 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,142 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Russell Johnson
- 1925Richard Burton
- 1955Roland Emmerich
- 1977Won Bin
- 1984Britt Irvin
- 1986Josh Peck
- 1987Jessica Tovey
- 2000Mackenzie Foy
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 10.
- 1925Richard Burton, Welsh actor and producer (d. 1984)
- 1934Lucien Bianchi, Italian-Belgian race car driver (d. 1969)
- 1950Bob Orton, Jr., American wrestler
- 1970Warren G, American rapper and producer (213)
- 1971Magnus Johansson, Swedish footballer
- 1971Niki Karimi, Iranian actress, director, and screenwriter
- 1973Patrik Berger, Czech footballer
- 1978David Paetkau, Canadian actor
- 1984Britt Irvin, Canadian actress and singer
- 1985Ricki-Lee Coulter, New Zealand singer-songwriter and dancer (Young Divas)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1202Fourth Crusade: Despite letters from Pope Innocent III forbidding it and threatening excommunication, Catholic crusaders begin a siege of the Catholic city of Zara (now Zadar, Croatia).
- 1293Raden Wijaya is crowned as the first monarch of Majapahit kingdom of Java, taking throne name Kertarajasa Jayawardhana.
- 1444Battle of Varna: The crusading forces of King Vladislaus III of Varna (aka Ulaszlo I of Hungary and Wladyslaw III of Poland) are crushed by the Turks under Sultan Murad II and Vladislaus is killed.
- 1580After a three-day siege, the English Army beheads over 600 Papal soldiers and civilians at Dún an Óir, Ireland.
- 1766The last colonial governor of New Jersey, William Franklin, signs the charter of Queen’s College (later renamed Rutgers University).
- 1775The United States Marine Corps is founded at Tun Tavern in Philadelphia by Samuel Nicholas.
- 1970Vietnam War: Vietnamization: For the first time in five years, an entire week ends with no reports of American combat fatalities in Southeast Asia.
- 1989German citizens begin to bring the Berlin Wall down.
- 1989The longtime leader of the People’s Republic of Bulgaria Todor Zhivkov is removed from office and replaced by Petar Mladenov.
- 2007¿Por qué no te callas? incident between King Juan Carlos of Spain and Venezuela’s president Hugo Chávez.
View the complete list of historical events for November 10.
Curious about this Rainbow Pop? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 10 and 1924 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Susanna Wallumrød, Rita Guerra, Thomas J. Hageboeck, Hironobu Kageyama, Janine Sutto, Son Dam-bi, Howard Keel, Stefanie Sun, Nick Jonas, Jody Watley.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 10 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 10, 1924.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 24, 1988 – Kyle Sullivan, American actor; March 31, 1907 – Eddie Quillan, American actor and singer (d. 1990); March 20, 1942 – Robin Luke, American singer and educator.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 911