Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of November 1924 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 10, 1924 was a Monday and it was the 315th day of the year 1924. The next time you can reuse your old 1924 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 295 days left before your next birthday. You will be 93 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,673 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,141 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Jennifer Holt
- 1924Bobby Limb
- 1924Russell Johnson
- 1925Richard Burton
- 1945Donna Fargo
- 1965Sean Hughes
- 1977Won Bin
- 1984Britt Irvin
- 1987Jessica Tovey
- 1991Genevieve Buechner
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 10.
- 1480Bridget of York (d. 1517)
- 1844Henry Eyster Jacobs, American educator and theologian (d. 1932)
- 1908Charles Merritt, Canadian colonel and politician, Victoria Cross recipient (d. 2000)
- 1912Birdie Tebbetts, American baseball player and manager (d. 1999)
- 1933Ronald Evans, American captain, engineer, and astronaut (d. 1990)
- 1952Gerry DiNardo, American football player and coach
- 1958Massimo Morsello, Italian singer-songwriter and activist (d. 2001)
- 1973Patrik Berger, Czech footballer
- 1986Goran Jerković, French footballer
- 1986Will Hendry, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1444Battle of Varna: The crusading forces of King Vladislaus III of Varna (aka Ulaszlo I of Hungary and Wladyslaw III of Poland) are crushed by the Turks under Sultan Murad II and Vladislaus is killed.
- 1580After a three-day siege, the English Army beheads over 600 Papal soldiers and civilians at Dún an Óir, Ireland.
- 1659Chattrapati Shivaji Maharaj, Maratha King kills Afzal Khan, Adilshahi in the battle popularly known as Battle of Pratapgarh. This is also recognised as the first defence of Swarajya
- 1910The date of Thomas A. Davis’ opening of the San Diego Army and Navy Academy, though the official founding date is November 23, 1910.
- 1919The first national convention of the American Legion is held in Minneapolis, ending on November 12.
- 1940The 1940 Vrancea earthquake strikes Romania killing an estimated 1,000 and injuring approximately 4,000 more.
- 1969National Educational Television (the predecessor to the Public Broadcasting Service) in the United States debuts the children’s television program Sesame Street.
- 1997WorldCom and MCI Communications announce a $37 billion merger (the largest merger in US history at the time).
- 2007Ten to forty thousand people march toward the royal palace of Malaysia in Kuala Lumpur to hand over a memorandum to the King demanding electoral reform.
- 2008Over five months after landing on Mars, NASA declares the Phoenix mission concluded after communications with the lander were lost.
View the complete list of historical events for November 10.
Curious about this Ocean Blue Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 10 and 1924 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Robert Picardo, Karina Smirnoff, Betty Driver, George Roy Hill, Ralph Brown, Esko Nikkari, Chuck McCann, Chuck Berry, Sarah Blasko, Hal B. Wallis.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 10 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 10, 1924.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 24, 1987 – Ben Howard, English singer-songwriter and guitarist; March 20, 1969 – Mannie Fresh, American rapper and producer (Big Tymers); June 29, 1943 – Little Eva, American singer (d. 2003).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 930