Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of November 1964 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 0 minutes. Enjoy!
November 10, 1964 was a Tuesday and it was the 315th day of the year 1964. The next time you can reuse your old 1964 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 169 days left before your next birthday. You will be 53 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,189 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 650 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1876Sæbjørn Buttedahl
- 1939Russell Means
- 1940Screaming Lord Sutch
- 1950Debra Hill
- 1958George Lowe
- 1968Tracy Morgan
- 1969Ellen Pompeo
- 1982Rafael Rosell
- 1986Josh Peck
- 1994Zoey Deutch
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 10.
- 1924Russell Johnson, American actor (d. 2014)
- 1929Marilyn Bergman, American composer and songwriter
- 1932Arthur K. Snyder American lawyer and politician (d. 2012)
- 1962Daniel Waters, American screenwriter and film director
- 1969Jens Lehmann, German footballer and actor
- 1972DJ Ashba, American guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Guns N' Roses, Sixx:A.M., BulletBoys, and Beautiful Creatures)
- 1977Josh Barnett, American mixed martial artist and wrestler
- 1980Troy Bell, American basketball player
- 1987Dannic, Dutch DJ
- 1999Kiernan Shipka, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1293Raden Wijaya is crowned as the first monarch of Majapahit kingdom of Java, taking throne name Kertarajasa Jayawardhana.
- 1520Danish King Christian II executes dozens of people in the Stockholm Bloodbath after a successful invasion of Sweden.
- 1821Cry of Independence by Rufina Alfaro at La Villa de Los Santos, Panama setting into motion a revolt which lead to Panama’s independence from Spain and to it immediately becoming part of Colombia
- 1871Henry Morton Stanley locates missing explorer and missionary, Dr. David Livingstone in Ujiji, near Lake Tanganyika, famously greeting him with the words, “Dr. Livingstone, I presume?”.
- 1918The Western Union Cable Office in North Sydney, Nova Scotia, receives a top-secret coded message from Europe (that would be sent to Ottawa and Washington, D.C.) that said on November 11, 1918, all fighting would cease on land, sea and in the air.
- 1942World War II: Germany invades Vichy France following French Admiral François Darlan’s agreement to an armistice with the Allies in North Africa.
- 1945Heavy fighting in Surabaya between Indonesian nationalists and returning colonialists after World War II, today celebrated as Heroes’ Day (Hari Pahlawan).
- 1970Vietnam War: Vietnamization: For the first time in five years, an entire week ends with no reports of American combat fatalities in Southeast Asia.
- 1979A 106-car Canadian Pacific freight train carrying explosive and poisonous chemicals from Windsor, Ontario, Canada derails in Mississauga, Ontario, just west of Toronto, causing a massive explosion and the largest peacetime evacuation in Canadian history and one of the largest in North American history.
- 2002Veteran’s Day weekend tornado outbreak: A tornado outbreak stretching from Northern Ohio to the Gulf Coast, one of the largest outbreaks recorded in November. The strongest tornado, an F4, hits Van Wert, Ohio during the early to mid afternoon and destroys a movie theater but the theater is evacuated prior to the hit.
View the complete list of historical events for November 10.
Curious about this Sepia Choco Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 10 and 1964 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Toshiyuki Morikawa, Michael Penn, Carmen Villalobos, Beth Ostrosky Stern, George Pettit, Kim Seung-jun, Hebe Camargo, David Ball, Eiji Wentz, Joe Tex.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 10 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 10, 1964.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Baby Love by The Supremes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 14, 1964). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 10, 1965 – Claudia Christian, American actress and singer; July 12, 1991 – Dexter Roberts, American singer; September 26, 1952 – Predrag Miletić, Serbian actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,061