Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of November 1964 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 10, 1964 was a Tuesday and it was the 315th day of the year 1964. The next time you can reuse your old 1964 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 228 days left before your next birthday. You will be 53 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,130 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 648 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919François Périer
- 1950Debra Hill
- 1958Stephen Herek
- 1968Tom Papa
- 1970Tay Ping Hui
- 1977Won Bin
- 1983Miranda Lambert
- 1985Giovonnie Samuels
- 1989Taron Egerton
- 2000Mackenzie Foy
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 10.
- 1834José Hernández, Argentinian journalist, poet, and politician (d. 1886)
- 1920Ina Clough, English actress (d. 2003)
- 1929W. E. B. Griffin, American soldier and author
- 1939Russell Means, American actor and activist (d. 2012)
- 1942James Hood, American activist (d. 2013)
- 1947Greg Lake, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (King Crimson, Emerson, Lake & Palmer, Emerson, Lake & Powell, The Gods, and Asia)
- 1976Sergio González, Spanish footballer and manager
- 1982Rafael Rosell, Filipino actor and model
- 1986Will Hendry, English footballer
- 1988Pauleen Luna, Filipino actress and host
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1293Raden Wijaya is crowned as the first monarch of Majapahit kingdom of Java, taking throne name Kertarajasa Jayawardhana.
- 1702English colonists under the command of James Moore besiege Spanish St. Augustine during Queen Anne’s War.
- 1793A Goddess of Reason is proclaimed by the French Convention at the suggestion of Pierre Gaspard Chaumette.
- 1821Cry of Independence by Rufina Alfaro at La Villa de Los Santos, Panama setting into motion a revolt which lead to Panama’s independence from Spain and to it immediately becoming part of Colombia
- 1847The passenger ship Stephen Whitney is wrecked in thick fog off the southern coast of Ireland, killing 92 of the 110 on board. The disaster results in the construction of the Fastnet Rock lighthouse.
- 1871Henry Morton Stanley locates missing explorer and missionary, Dr. David Livingstone in Ujiji, near Lake Tanganyika, famously greeting him with the words, “Dr. Livingstone, I presume?”.
- 1898Beginning of the Wilmington Insurrection of 1898, the only instance of a municipal government being overthrown in US history.
- 1945Heavy fighting in Surabaya between Indonesian nationalists and returning colonialists after World War II, today celebrated as Heroes’ Day (Hari Pahlawan).
- 2006Sri Lankan Tamil Parliamentarian Nadarajah Raviraj is assassinated in Colombo.
- 2007Ten to forty thousand people march toward the royal palace of Malaysia in Kuala Lumpur to hand over a memorandum to the King demanding electoral reform.
View the complete list of historical events for November 10.
Curious about this Royal Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 10 and 1964 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Robin Guthrie, Song Kang-ho, Alexa Goddard, Freida Pinto, Norm Grabowski, Gareth Gates, Jon Cryer, Joe Roth, Üllar Saaremäe, Marlon Brando.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 10 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 10, 1964.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Baby Love by The Supremes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 14, 1964). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 11, 1960 – Christophe Gans, French director, producer, and screenwriter; August 22, 1964 – Tom Gibis, American voice actor and singer; December 18, 1967 – Mario Frangoulis, Greek tenor and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 986