Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of November 1964 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 10, 1964 was a Tuesday and it was the 315th day of the year 1964. The next time you can reuse your old 1964 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 84 days left before your next birthday. You will be 53 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,274 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 653 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Jane Froman
- 1920Jennifer Holt
- 1969Ellen Pompeo
- 1971Walton Goggins
- 1980Matt Mullins
- 1985Ricki-Lee Coulter
- 1986Josh Peck
- 1987Jessica Tovey
- 1994Zoey Deutch
- 2000Mackenzie Foy
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 10.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 10.
- 1941John Geoghegan, American lieutenant (d. 1965)
- 1945Gary Plauche, American murderer (d. 2014)
- 1958Massimo Morsello, Italian singer-songwriter and activist (d. 2001)
- 1971Niki Karimi, Iranian actress, director, and screenwriter
- 1974Chris Lilley, Australian comedian, actor, and producer
- 1979Chris Joannou, Australian bass player (Silverchair)
- 1986Josh Peck, American actor
- 1989Daniel Agyei, Ghanaian footballer
- 1990Kristina Vogel, German cyclist
- 1992Teddy Bridgewater, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 10.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1202Fourth Crusade: Despite letters from Pope Innocent III forbidding it and threatening excommunication, Catholic crusaders begin a siege of the Catholic city of Zara (now Zadar, Croatia).
- 1520Danish King Christian II executes dozens of people in the Stockholm Bloodbath after a successful invasion of Sweden.
- 1619René Descartes has the dreams that inspire his Meditations on First Philosophy.
- 1702English colonists under the command of James Moore besiege Spanish St. Augustine during Queen Anne’s War.
- 1775The United States Marine Corps is founded at Tun Tavern in Philadelphia by Samuel Nicholas.
- 1865Major Henry Wirz, the superintendent of a prison camp in Andersonville, Georgia, is hanged, becoming one of only three American Civil War soldiers executed for war crimes.
- 1871Henry Morton Stanley locates missing explorer and missionary, Dr. David Livingstone in Ujiji, near Lake Tanganyika, famously greeting him with the words, “Dr. Livingstone, I presume?”.
- 1898Beginning of the Wilmington Insurrection of 1898, the only instance of a municipal government being overthrown in US history.
- 1919The first national convention of the American Legion is held in Minneapolis, ending on November 12.
- 1945Heavy fighting in Surabaya between Indonesian nationalists and returning colonialists after World War II, today celebrated as Heroes’ Day (Hari Pahlawan).
View the complete list of historical events for November 10.
Curious about this Star Apple Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 10 and 1964 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ana Gasteyer, Dean Brooks, J. B. Gaynor, cEvin Key, Yui Yokoyama, Clarence Felder, Kishou Taniyama, Michael Sarrazin, Steve Jones, Joel Edgerton.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 10 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 10, 1964.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Baby Love by The Supremes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 14, 1964). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 6, 1935 – Jean Lapointe, Canadian actor, singer, and politician; August 20, 1941 – Dave Brock, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Hawkwind); November 28, 1959 – Judd Nelson, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,073