Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of November 1964 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 10, 1964 was a Tuesday and it was the 315th day of the year 1964. The next time you can reuse your old 1964 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 201 days left before your next birthday. You will be 53 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,157 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 649 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919François Périer
- 1920Ina Clough
- 1924Bobby Limb
- 1940Screaming Lord Sutch
- 1950Jack Scalia
- 1970Tay Ping Hui
- 1972DJ Ashba
- 1980Calvin Chen
- 1982Rafael Rosell
- 2000Mackenzie Foy
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 10.
- 1889Claude Rains, English-American actor (d. 1967)
- 1895Jack Northrop, American businessman, founded the Northrop Corporation (d. 1981)
- 1908Charles Merritt, Canadian colonel and politician, Victoria Cross recipient (d. 2000)
- 1948Shigesato Itoi, Japanese video game designer and voice actor, created EarthBound
- 1956Sinbad, American comedian, actor, and producer
- 1970Freddy Loix, Belgian race car driver
- 1972Greg LaRocca, American baseball player
- 1972Isaac Bruce, American football player
- 1979Chris Joannou, Australian bass player (Silverchair)
- 1982Matt Pagnozzi, American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1202Fourth Crusade: Despite letters from Pope Innocent III forbidding it and threatening excommunication, Catholic crusaders begin a siege of the Catholic city of Zara (now Zadar, Croatia).
- 1520Danish King Christian II executes dozens of people in the Stockholm Bloodbath after a successful invasion of Sweden.
- 1580After a three-day siege, the English Army beheads over 600 Papal soldiers and civilians at Dún an Óir, Ireland.
- 1702English colonists under the command of James Moore besiege Spanish St. Augustine during Queen Anne’s War.
- 1821Cry of Independence by Rufina Alfaro at La Villa de Los Santos, Panama setting into motion a revolt which lead to Panama’s independence from Spain and to it immediately becoming part of Colombia
- 1954U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower dedicates the USMC War Memorial (Iwo Jima memorial) in Arlington National Cemetery.
- 1971In Cambodia, Khmer Rouge forces attack the city of Phnom Penh and its airport, killing 44, wounding at least 30 and damaging nine aircraft.
- 1975United Nations Resolution 3379: United Nations General Assembly approves a resolution equating Zionism with racism (the resolution is repealed in December 1991 by Resolution 4686).
- 1995In Nigeria, playwright and environmental activist Ken Saro-Wiwa, along with eight others from the Movement for the Survival of the Ogoni People (Mosop), are hanged by government forces.
- 2007¿Por qué no te callas? incident between King Juan Carlos of Spain and Venezuela’s president Hugo Chávez.
View the complete list of historical events for November 10.
Curious about this Vanilla Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 10 and 1964 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Park Jung-min, David Rees Snell, Ami Kawai, Fred Wood, Burt Ward, Horst Buchholz, Rebel Wilson, Lee Meriwether, Ada Rehan, Erra Fazira.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 10 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 10, 1964.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Baby Love by The Supremes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 14, 1964). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 14, 1925 – Louis Quilico, Canadian opera singer (d. 2000); July 17, 1942 – Zoot Money, English singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Zoot Money's Big Roll Band, Dantalian's Chariot, and The Hard Travelers); March 30, 1977 – Rupert Evans, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 992