Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of November 1906 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
November 11, 1906 was a Sunday and it was the 315th day of the year 1906. The next time you can reuse your old 1906 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 259 days left before your next birthday. You will be 111 years old when that day comes. There have been 40,284 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,364 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Ernestine Anderson
- 1948Vincent Schiavelli
- 1960Peter Parros
- 1964Anabel Alonso
- 1968Lavell Crawford
- 1970Elina Konstantopoulou
- 1972Tyler Christopher
- 1980Jaeson Ma
- 1985Jessica Sierra
- 1987Vinny Guadagnino
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 11.
- 1493Paracelsus, Swiss-German physician, botanist, astrologer, and occultist (d. 1541)
- 1696Andrea Zani, Italian violinist and composer (d. 1757)
- 1863Paul Signac, French painter (d. 1935)
- 1880Robert Musil, Austrian author (d. 1942)
- 1894Beverly Bayne, American actress (d. 1982)
- 1925Jonathan Winters, American actor and screenwriter (d. 2013)
- 1929Martin Jacomb, English lawyer, businessman, and academic
- 1983Philipp Lahm, German footballer
- 1986Mark Sanchez, American football player
- 1986Victor Cruz, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1634Following pressure from Anglican bishop John Atherton, the Irish House of Commons passes An Act for the Punishment for the Vice of Buggery.
- 1724Joseph Blake, alias Blueskin, a highwayman known for attacking “Thief-Taker General” (and thief) Jonathan Wild at the Old Bailey, is hanged in London.
- 1805Napoleonic Wars: Battle of Dürenstein – 8000 French troops attempt to slow the retreat of a vastly superior Russian and Austrian force.
- 1911Many cities in the Midwestern United States break their record highs and lows on the same day as a strong cold front rolls through.
- 1921The Tomb of the Unknowns is dedicated by US President Warren G. Harding at Arlington National Cemetery.
- 1940World War II: Battle of Taranto – The Royal Navy launches the first aircraft carrier strike in history, on the Italian fleet at Taranto.
- 1966NASA launches Gemini 12.
- 1968A second republic is declared in the Maldives.
- 1981Antigua and Barbuda joins the United Nations.
- 2008RMS Queen Elizabeth 2 (QE2) sets sail on her final voyage to Dubai.
View the complete list of historical events for November 11.
Curious about this Vanilla Purple Rain Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 11 and 1906 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tom Dowd, Francisco Lachowski, Mac Davis, Marcelle Bittar, Gale Gordon, Rolene Strauss, Brian McGuire, Flying Lotus, Arthur Lee, Ann-Margret.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 11 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 11, 1906.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 12, 1988 – Dave Melillo, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Anarbor and Cute Is What We Aim For); November 26, 1934 – Jerry Jameson, American director and producer; July 22, 1954 – Pierre Lebeau, Canadian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 868