Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of November 1906 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 11, 1906 was a Sunday and it was the 315th day of the year 1906. The next time you can reuse your old 1906 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 49 days left before your next birthday. You will be 111 years old when that day comes. There have been 40,494 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,371 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Robert Ryan
- 1935Bibi Andersson
- 1960Lawrence Bayne
- 1960Peter Parros
- 1968Lavell Crawford
- 1976Lisa Gleave
- 1980Jaeson Ma
- 1983Brittny Gastineau
- 1987Vinny Guadagnino
- 1991Christa B. Allen
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 11.
- 1904J. H. C. Whitehead, Indian-American mathematician and academic (d. 1960)
- 1915Anna Schwartz, American economist and author (d. 2012)
- 1929Martin Jacomb, English lawyer, businessman, and academic
- 1930Hugh Everett III, American physicist and mathematician (d. 1982)
- 1933Martino Finotto, Italian racing driver (d. 2014)
- 1945Vince Martell, American singer and guitarist (Vanilla Fudge)
- 1958Carlos Lacámara, Cuban-American actor and playwright
- 1960Peter Parros, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1973Melissa Stark, American journalist and sportscaster
- 1986Mark Sanchez, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 308At Carnuntum, Emperor emeritus Diocletian confers with Galerius, Augustus of the East, and Maximianus, the recently returned former Augustus of the West, in an attempt to restore order to the Roman Empire.
- 1831In Jerusalem, Virginia, Nat Turner is hanged after inciting a violent slave uprising.
- 1839The Virginia Military Institute is founded in Lexington, Virginia.
- 1918Józef Piłsudski assumes supreme military power in Poland - symbolic first day of Polish independence.
- 1930Patent number US1781541 is awarded to Albert Einstein and Leó Szilárd for their invention, the Einstein refrigerator.
- 1968A second republic is declared in the Maldives.
- 1972Vietnam War: Vietnamization – The United States Army turns over the massive Long Binh military base to South Vietnam.
- 1975Australian constitutional crisis of 1975: Australian Governor-General Sir John Kerr dismisses the government of Gough Whitlam, appoints Malcolm Fraser as caretaker Prime Minister and announces a general election to be held in early December.
- 1993A sculpture honoring women who served in the Vietnam War is dedicated at the Vietnam Veterans Memorial in Washington, D.C.
- 2012A strong earthquake with the magnitude 6.8 hits northern Burma, killing at least 26 people.
View the complete list of historical events for November 11.
Curious about this Blue Quandong Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 11 and 1906 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Brian Howe, Abigail Mavity, Tom McRae, Naya Rivera, Julie Andrews, John O'Hurley, Jack Antonoff, Dusty Hill, Orhan Boran, Marc McClure.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 11 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 11, 1906.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 5, 1985 – Julia Kova, Russian model and singer, Miss Universe Russia 2003; February 23, 1959 – Linda Nolan, Irish singer and actress (The Nolans); July 24, 1956 – Pat Finn, American game show host and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 949