Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of November 1906 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
November 11, 1906 was a Sunday and it was the 315th day of the year 1906. The next time you can reuse your old 1906 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 168 days left before your next birthday. You will be 111 years old when that day comes. There have been 40,375 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,367 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1944Kemal Sunal
- 1953Andy Partridge
- 1954Roger Slifer
- 1955Dave Alvin
- 1960Peter Parros
- 1965Kim Stockwood
- 1971David DeLuise
- 1975Angélica Vale
- 1987Chanelle Hayes
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 11.
- 1869Victor Emmanuel III of Italy (d. 1947)
- 1925Jonathan Winters, American actor and screenwriter (d. 2013)
- 1936Susan Kohner, American actress
- 1948Vincent Schiavelli, American actor (d. 2005)
- 1960Chuck Hernandez, American baseball player and coach
- 1967Gil de Ferran, Brazilian race car driver
- 1984Stephen Hunt, English footballer
- 1985Austin Collie, American football player
- 1987Vinny Guadagnino, American actor
- 1991Christa B. Allen, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1805Napoleonic Wars: Battle of Dürenstein – 8000 French troops attempt to slow the retreat of a vastly superior Russian and Austrian force.
- 1869The Victorian Aboriginal Protection Act is enacted in Australia, giving the government control of indigenous people’s wages, their terms of employment, where they could live, and of their children, effectively leading to the Stolen Generations.
- 1880Australian bushranger Ned Kelly is hanged at Melbourne Gaol.
- 1887Anarchist Haymarket Martyrs August Spies, Albert Parsons, Adolph Fischer and George Engel are executed.
- 1889The State of Washington is admitted as the 42nd state of the United States.
- 1918Józef Piłsudski assumes supreme military power in Poland - symbolic first day of Polish independence.
- 1961Thirteen Italian Air Force servicemen, deployed to the Congo as a part of the UN peacekeeping force are massacred by a mob in the course of the Kindu atrocity.
- 1965In Rhodesia (modern-day Zimbabwe), the white-minority government of Ian Smith unilaterally declares independence.
- 1968Vietnam War: Operation Commando Hunt initiated. The goal is to interdict men and supplies on the Ho Chi Minh trail, through Laos into South Vietnam.
- 1999The House of Lords Act is given Royal Assent, restricting membership of the British House of Lords by virtue of a hereditary peerage.
View the complete list of historical events for November 11.
Curious about this Cherry Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 11 and 1906 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Paul Stanley, Irina Björklund, Ella Henderson, Rawson Stovall, Rene Russo, Daisuke Namikawa, Sıla Şahin, Rajendra Prasad, Malik Sealy, Ragna Wettergreen.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 11 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 11, 1906.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 22, 1945 – Eric Roth, American screenwriter and producer; July 2, 1990 – Margot Robbie, Australian actress; June 29, 1984 – Han Ji-hye, South Korean actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 896