Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of November 1906 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 11, 1906 was a Sunday and it was the 315th day of the year 1906. The next time you can reuse your old 1906 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 296 days left before your next birthday. You will be 111 years old when that day comes. There have been 40,247 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,363 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1939Abdelmajid Lakhal
- 1950Jim Peterik
- 1955Dave Alvin
- 1960Stanley Tucci
- 1962Gerard Horan
- 1971David DeLuise
- 1971Jennifer Celotta
- 1975Angélica Vale
- 1991Christa B. Allen
- 1991Jana Kask
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 11.
- 1896Shirley Graham Du Bois, American author, playwright, composer, and activist (d. 1977)
- 1909Robert Ryan, American actor (d. 1973)
- 1914Henry Wade, American soldier and lawyer (d. 2001)
- 1916Robert Carr, English engineer and politician, Lord President of the Council (d. 2012)
- 1972Danny Rios, Spanish baseball player
- 1974Static Major, American singer-songwriter and producer (Playa) (d. 2008)
- 1981Natalie Glebova, Russian-Canadian model, Miss Universe 2005
- 1983Tatsuhisa Suzuki, Japanese voice actor and singer
- 1986François Trinh-Duc, French rugby player
- 1989Adam Rippon, American figure skater
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1500Treaty of Granada – Louis XII of France and Ferdinand II of Aragon agree to divide the Kingdom of Naples between them.
- 1805Napoleonic Wars: Battle of Dürenstein – 8000 French troops attempt to slow the retreat of a vastly superior Russian and Austrian force.
- 1911Many cities in the Midwestern United States break their record highs and lows on the same day as a strong cold front rolls through.
- 1919The Centralia Massacre in Centralia, Washington results the deaths of four members of the American Legion and the lynching of a local leader of the Industrial Workers of the World.
- 1926The United States Numbered Highway System, including U.S. Route 66, is established.
- 1940Armistice Day Blizzard: An unexpected blizzard kills 144 in the U.S. Midwest.
- 1940The German cruiser Atlantis captures top secret British mail, and sends it to Japan.
- 1940World War II: Battle of Taranto – The Royal Navy launches the first aircraft carrier strike in history, on the Italian fleet at Taranto.
- 1981Antigua and Barbuda joins the United Nations.
- 201458 people are killed in a bus crash in the Sukkur District in southern Pakistan’s Sindh province.
View the complete list of historical events for November 11.
Curious about this Piña Colada? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 11 and 1906 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cabral Ibacka, Pamela Salem, Hotaru Akane, Juliette Drouet, Mac Davis, Chris Barfoot, Cameron Mackintosh, Pavlos Sidiropoulos, Albert Mol, Zypora Spaisman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 11 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 11, 1906.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 10, 1932 – Omar Sharif, Egyptian actor and screenwriter (d. 2015); June 30, 1958 – Tommy Keene, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; February 16, 1986 – Josje Huisman, Dutch singer, actress, dancer (K3).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 901