Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of November 1935 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
November 11, 1935 was a Monday and it was the 315th day of the year 1935. The next time you can reuse your old 1935 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 292 days left before your next birthday. You will be 82 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,659 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,004 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894Beverly Bayne
- 1899Pat O'Brien
- 1944Chris Smither
- 1948Vincent Schiavelli
- 1962Gerard Horan
- 1968David L. Cook
- 1971Jennifer Celotta
- 1988Mikako Komatsu
- 1989Reina Tanaka
- 1994Connor Price
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 11.
- 1050Henry IV, Holy Roman Emperor (d. 1106)
- 1914Henry Wade, American soldier and lawyer (d. 2001)
- 1926Harry Lumley, Canadian ice hockey player (d. 1998)
- 1942Diane Wolkstein, American author and radio host (d. 2013)
- 1959Lee Haney, American bodybuilder
- 1968Peaches, Canadian-German singer-songwriter, DJ, producer and actress
- 1976Jason Grilli, American baseball player
- 1976Lisa Gleave, Australian-American model and actress
- 1987Chanelle Hayes, English model and singer
- 1989Lewis Williamson, Scottish race car driver
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1673Second Battle of Khotyn in Ukraine: Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth forces under the command of Jan Sobieski defeat the Ottoman army. In this battle, rockets made by Kazimierz Siemienowicz are successfully used.
- 1918Emperor Charles I of Austria relinquishes power.
- 1918Józef Piłsudski assumes supreme military power in Poland - symbolic first day of Polish independence.
- 1921The Tomb of the Unknowns is dedicated by US President Warren G. Harding at Arlington National Cemetery.
- 1942World War II: Nazi Germany completes its occupation of France.
- 1961Thirteen Italian Air Force servicemen, deployed to the Congo as a part of the UN peacekeeping force are massacred by a mob in the course of the Kindu atrocity.
- 1965In Rhodesia (modern-day Zimbabwe), the white-minority government of Ian Smith unilaterally declares independence.
- 1968Vietnam War: Operation Commando Hunt initiated. The goal is to interdict men and supplies on the Ho Chi Minh trail, through Laos into South Vietnam.
- 2004The Palestine Liberation Organization confirms the death of Yasser Arafat from unidentified causes. Mahmoud Abbas is elected chairman of the PLO minutes later.
- 201458 people are killed in a bus crash in the Sukkur District in southern Pakistan’s Sindh province.
View the complete list of historical events for November 11.
Curious about this Choco Lychee? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 11 and 1935 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Agot Isidro, Sandie Shaw, Daniel Baldwin, Charlélie Couture, Mary Dresselhuys, Alan Cumming, Christian Jacobs, Leo McKern, Greg Grunberg, Keisuke Kuwata.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 11 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 11, 1935.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 30, 1957 – Leon Wesley Walls, American singer, songwriter, and guitarist; July 22, 1968 – Rhys Ifans, Welsh actor and singer (Super Furry Animals); May 30, 1958 – Marie Fredriksson, Swedish singer-songwriter and pianist (Roxette).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 895