Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of November 1935 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
November 11, 1935 was a Monday and it was the 315th day of the year 1935. The next time you can reuse your old 1935 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 264 days left before your next birthday. You will be 82 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,687 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,005 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Ernestine Anderson
- 1928Gracita Morales
- 1933Jim Boyd
- 1936Jack Keller
- 1958Luz Casal
- 1962Demi Moore
- 1967Frank John Hughes
- 1968Lavell Crawford
- 1973Jason White
- 1983Brittny Gastineau
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 11.
- 1668Johann Albert Fabricius, German author and scholar (d. 1736)
- 1929Martin Jacomb, English lawyer, businessman, and academic
- 1936Susan Kohner, American actress
- 1939Denise Alexander, American actress and producer
- 1942Diane Wolkstein, American author and radio host (d. 2013)
- 1969Carson Kressley, American fashion designer, television host, and author
- 1972Adam Beach, Canadian actor
- 1974Leonardo DiCaprio, American actor and producer
- 1985Kalan Porter, Canadian singer-songwriter
- 1987Chanelle Hayes, English model and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1750Riots break out in Lhasa after the murder of the Tibetan regent.
- 1778Cherry Valley massacre: Loyalists and Seneca Indian forces attack a fort and village in eastern New York during the American Revolutionary War, killing more than forty civilians and soldiers.
- 1805Napoleonic Wars: Battle of Dürenstein – 8000 French troops attempt to slow the retreat of a vastly superior Russian and Austrian force.
- 1880Australian bushranger Ned Kelly is hanged at Melbourne Gaol.
- 1918Emperor Charles I of Austria relinquishes power.
- 1960A military coup against President Ngo Dinh Diem of South Vietnam is crushed.
- 1968Vietnam War: Operation Commando Hunt initiated. The goal is to interdict men and supplies on the Ho Chi Minh trail, through Laos into South Vietnam.
- 1972Vietnam War: Vietnamization – The United States Army turns over the massive Long Binh military base to South Vietnam.
- 1975Australian constitutional crisis of 1975: Australian Governor-General Sir John Kerr dismisses the government of Gough Whitlam, appoints Malcolm Fraser as caretaker Prime Minister and announces a general election to be held in early December.
- 2008RMS Queen Elizabeth 2 (QE2) sets sail on her final voyage to Dubai.
View the complete list of historical events for November 11.
Curious about this Purple Duhat Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 11 and 1935 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kim Jonghyun, Claude Brasseur, Steven Greenberg, Chita Rivera, Haddaway, Nora Denney, Katie White, Davina McCall, Teri Hatcher, Mandie Fletcher.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 11 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 11, 1935.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 30, 1982 – Teal Redmann, American actress; April 27, 1953 – Arielle Dombasle, French-American singer, actress, and director; July 4, 1978 – Becki Newton, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 875