Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of November 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 0 minutes. Enjoy!
November 11, 1972 was a Saturday and it was the 316th day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 233 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,203 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 549 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Jonathan Winters
- 1929LaVern Baker
- 1951Bill Moseley
- 1958Luz Casal
- 1962Demi Moore
- 1964Anabel Alonso
- 1965Max Mutchnick
- 1968David L. Cook
- 1973Jason White
- 1991Jana Kask
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 11.
- 1914Taslim Olawale Elias, Nigerian academic and jurist, 2nd Chief Justice of Nigeria (d. 1991)
- 1927Jamelle Folsom, American wife of Jim Folsom (d. 2012)
- 1929LaVern Baker, American singer and actress (d. 1997)
- 1951Marc Summers, American television host and producer
- 1954Mary Gaitskill, American novelist, essayist, and short story writer
- 1960Paquito Ochoa, Jr., Filipino lawyer and politician, 37th Executive Secretary of the Philippines
- 1968Lavell Crawford, American comedian and actor
- 1971Tomas Pačėsas, Lithuanian basketball player and coach
- 1988David Depetris, Argentinian-Slovak footballer
- 1993Jamaal Lascelles, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 308At Carnuntum, Emperor emeritus Diocletian confers with Galerius, Augustus of the East, and Maximianus, the recently returned former Augustus of the West, in an attempt to restore order to the Roman Empire.
- 1675Gottfried Leibniz demonstrates integral calculus for the first time to find the area under the graph of y = ƒ(x).
- 1865Treaty of Sinchula is signed by which Bhutan cedes the areas east of the Teesta River to the British East India Company.
- 1887Construction of the Manchester Ship Canal begins at Eastham.
- 1889The State of Washington is admitted as the 42nd state of the United States.
- 1918World War I: Germany signs an armistice agreement with the Allies in a railroad car in the forest of Compiègne, France. The fighting officially ends at 11:00 a.m., (the eleventh hour of the eleventh day of the eleventh month) and this is commemorated annually with a two minute silence. The war officially ends on the signing of the Treaty of Versailles on 28 June 1919.
- 1919Lāčplēša day – Latvian forces defeat the Freikorps at Riga in the Latvian War of Independence.
- 1934The Shrine of Remembrance in Melbourne, Australia is opened.
- 1940World War II: Battle of Taranto – The Royal Navy launches the first aircraft carrier strike in history, on the Italian fleet at Taranto.
- 1999The House of Lords Act is given Royal Assent, restricting membership of the British House of Lords by virtue of a hereditary peerage.
View the complete list of historical events for November 11.
Curious about this Cherry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 11 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Paul Barrere, Mike De Leon, Max Irons, David Ball, Tex Brashear, Kim Tae-hee, Bess Armstrong, Jonathan Gilbert, Titus Welliver, Ashanti.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 11 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 11, 1972.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Can See Clearly Now by Johnny Nash as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 11, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 10, 1924 – Ludmilla Tchérina, French actress, ballerina, and choreographer (d. 2004); September 17, 1923 – Hank Williams, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Drifting Cowboys) (d. 1953); December 19, 1970 – Iman Ali, Pakistani model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,013