Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of November 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 11, 1972 was a Saturday and it was the 316th day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 137 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,299 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 552 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898René Clair
- 1909Robert Ryan
- 1925Jonathan Winters
- 1936Jack Keller
- 1960Peter Parros
- 1962Demi Moore
- 1976Lisa Gleave
- 1980Pinkan Mambo
- 1987Vinny Guadagnino
- 1991Christa B. Allen
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 11.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 11.
- 1696Andrea Zani, Italian violinist and composer (d. 1757)
- 1868Édouard Vuillard French painter (d. 1940)
- 1901Magda Goebbels, German wife of Joseph Goebbels (d. 1945)
- 1943Jorien van den Herik, Dutch businessman
- 1945Chris Dreja, English guitarist (The Yardbirds and Box of Frogs)
- 1948Andrzej Czok, Polish mountaineer (d. 1986)
- 1960Chuck Hernandez, American baseball player and coach
- 1978Lou Vincent, New Zealand cricketer
- 1983Tatsuhisa Suzuki, Japanese voice actor and singer
- 1991Jana Kask, Estonian singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 11.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1673Second Battle of Khotyn in Ukraine: Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth forces under the command of Jan Sobieski defeat the Ottoman army. In this battle, rockets made by Kazimierz Siemienowicz are successfully used.
- 1724Joseph Blake, alias Blueskin, a highwayman known for attacking “Thief-Taker General” (and thief) Jonathan Wild at the Old Bailey, is hanged in London.
- 1831In Jerusalem, Virginia, Nat Turner is hanged after inciting a violent slave uprising.
- 1864American Civil War: Sherman’s March to the Sea – Union General William Tecumseh Sherman begins burning Atlanta, Georgia to the ground in preparation for his march south.
- 1865Treaty of Sinchula is signed by which Bhutan cedes the areas east of the Teesta River to the British East India Company.
- 1921The Tomb of the Unknowns is dedicated by US President Warren G. Harding at Arlington National Cemetery.
- 1934The Shrine of Remembrance in Melbourne, Australia is opened.
- 1940Armistice Day Blizzard: An unexpected blizzard kills 144 in the U.S. Midwest.
- 1993A sculpture honoring women who served in the Vietnam War is dedicated at the Vietnam Veterans Memorial in Washington, D.C.
- 2008RMS Queen Elizabeth 2 (QE2) sets sail on her final voyage to Dubai.
View the complete list of historical events for November 11.
Curious about this Blue Quandong Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 11 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Yukina Kinoshita, Brion James, Joe Lipari, Eric Peterson, Belinda Peregrín, Alan Jackson, China Forbes, Gil Ofarim, Nanne Grönvall, Liv Tyler.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 11 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 11, 1972.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Can See Clearly Now by Johnny Nash as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 11, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 31, 1916 – Lucille Bliss, American voice actress (d. 2012); February 17, 1916 – Raf Vallone, Italian footballer and actor (d. 2002); August 6, 1925 – Barbara Bates, American actress and singer (d. 1969).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,085