Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of November 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 11, 1972 was a Saturday and it was the 316th day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 198 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,238 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 550 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Stubby Kaye
- 1936Susan Kohner
- 1939Denise Alexander
- 1953Marshall Crenshaw
- 1955Dave Alvin
- 1963Billy Gunn
- 1964Calista Flockhart
- 1968Lavell Crawford
- 1980Pinkan Mambo
- 1991Christa B. Allen
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 11.
- 1493Paracelsus, Swiss-German physician, botanist, astrologer, and occultist (d. 1541)
- 1599Ottavio Piccolomini, Austrian-Italian field marshal (d. 1656)
- 1633George Savile, 1st Marquess of Halifax, English politician, Lord President of the Council (d. 1695)
- 1887Roland Young, English-American actor and singer (d. 1953)
- 1888J. B. Kripalani, Indian lawyer and politician (d.1982)
- 1906Brother Theodore, German-American monologuist and comedian (d. 2001)
- 1928Carlos Fuentes, Panamanian-Mexican author and academic (d. 2012)
- 1944Chris Smither, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1945Chris Dreja, English guitarist (The Yardbirds and Box of Frogs)
- 1968Peaches, Canadian-German singer-songwriter, DJ, producer and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 308At Carnuntum, Emperor emeritus Diocletian confers with Galerius, Augustus of the East, and Maximianus, the recently returned former Augustus of the West, in an attempt to restore order to the Roman Empire.
- 1100Henry I of England marries Matilda of Scotland, the daughter of Malcolm III of Scotland.
- 1805Napoleonic Wars: Battle of Dürenstein – 8000 French troops attempt to slow the retreat of a vastly superior Russian and Austrian force.
- 1887Construction of the Manchester Ship Canal begins at Eastham.
- 1919Lāčplēša day – Latvian forces defeat the Freikorps at Riga in the Latvian War of Independence.
- 1919The Centralia Massacre in Centralia, Washington results the deaths of four members of the American Legion and the lynching of a local leader of the Industrial Workers of the World.
- 1926The United States Numbered Highway System, including U.S. Route 66, is established.
- 1940World War II: Battle of Taranto – The Royal Navy launches the first aircraft carrier strike in history, on the Italian fleet at Taranto.
- 1972Vietnam War: Vietnamization – The United States Army turns over the massive Long Binh military base to South Vietnam.
- 2012A strong earthquake with the magnitude 6.8 hits northern Burma, killing at least 26 people.
View the complete list of historical events for November 11.
Curious about this Glazed Green Prairie? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 11 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jahn Teigen, Tino Rossi, Lyn Paul, Aki Maeda, David Chokachi, Ron Perlman, Gary Cherone, Theresa Randle, Cecilia Bartoli, Ronald D. Moore.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 11 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 11, 1972.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Can See Clearly Now by Johnny Nash as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 11, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 16, 1976 – Blu Cantrell, American singer-songwriter and producer; December 29, 1950 – Jon Polito, American actor; January 14, 1966 – DJ Paul Elstak, Dutch DJ and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 966