Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of November 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 11, 1989 was a Saturday and it was the 315th day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 202 days left before your next birthday. You will be 28 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,025 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 340 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898René Clair
- 1950Jim Peterik
- 1953Marshall Crenshaw
- 1962Gerard Horan
- 1968David L. Cook
- 1972Adam Beach
- 1974Leonardo DiCaprio
- 1975Angélica Vale
- 1980Pinkan Mambo
- 1988Mikako Komatsu
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 11.
- 1901Sam Spiegel, Austrian-American film producer (d. 1985)
- 1920Roy Jenkins, Welsh-English captain, academic, and politician, President of the European Commission (d. 2003)
- 1925Jonathan Winters, American actor and screenwriter (d. 2013)
- 1931Veronica Hurst, Maltese-English actress
- 1960Colin Harvey, English author and critic (d. 2011)
- 1965Kim Stockwood, Canadian singer-songwriter (Shaye)
- 1972Tyler Christopher, American actor
- 1976Jason Grilli, American baseball player
- 1981Guillaume, Hereditary Grand Duke of Luxembourg
- 1983Arouna Koné, Ivorian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1673Second Battle of Khotyn in Ukraine: Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth forces under the command of Jan Sobieski defeat the Ottoman army. In this battle, rockets made by Kazimierz Siemienowicz are successfully used.
- 1880Australian bushranger Ned Kelly is hanged at Melbourne Gaol.
- 1887Construction of the Manchester Ship Canal begins at Eastham.
- 1911Many cities in the Midwestern United States break their record highs and lows on the same day as a strong cold front rolls through.
- 1919Lāčplēša day – Latvian forces defeat the Freikorps at Riga in the Latvian War of Independence.
- 1934The Shrine of Remembrance in Melbourne, Australia is opened.
- 1942World War II: Nazi Germany completes its occupation of France.
- 1968A second republic is declared in the Maldives.
- 1972Vietnam War: Vietnamization – The United States Army turns over the massive Long Binh military base to South Vietnam.
- 2008RMS Queen Elizabeth 2 (QE2) sets sail on her final voyage to Dubai.
View the complete list of historical events for November 11.
Curious about this Vanilla Green Tea Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 11 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Miyuki Sawashiro, Zuhal Olcay, Micah Alberti, Jean Louisa Kelly, Nacho Figueras, Patrick Bergin, Lyle Bettger, Stone Gossard, Howard Hewett, Cazuza.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 11 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 11, 1989.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was When I See You Smile by Bad English as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 11, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 17, 1947 – Christopher Allport, American actor (d. 2008); January 15, 1960 – Kelly Asbury, American actor and director; September 10, 1958 – Siobhan Fahey, Irish singer-songwriter and producer (Bananarama and Shakespears Sister).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 905