Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of November 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
November 11, 1989 was a Saturday and it was the 315th day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 233 days left before your next birthday. You will be 28 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,994 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 339 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Jonathan Winters
- 1931Veronica Hurst
- 1950Jim Peterik
- 1953Andy Partridge
- 1965Max Mutchnick
- 1975Angélica Vale
- 1980Pinkan Mambo
- 1985Jessica Sierra
- 1987Chanelle Hayes
- 1989Reina Tanaka
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 11.
- 1599Maria Eleonora of Brandenburg (d. 1655)
- 1944Jennifer Bate, English organist
- 1962Georgios Mitsibonas, Greek footballer (d. 1997)
- 1964Calista Flockhart, American actress
- 1967Gil de Ferran, Brazilian race car driver
- 1974Leonardo DiCaprio, American actor and producer
- 1977Maniche, Portuguese footballer and manager
- 1987Vinny Guadagnino, American actor
- 1991Christa B. Allen, American actress
- 1992Kairi Himanen, Estonian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1750Riots break out in Lhasa after the murder of the Tibetan regent.
- 1918Józef Piłsudski assumes supreme military power in Poland - symbolic first day of Polish independence.
- 1940Armistice Day Blizzard: An unexpected blizzard kills 144 in the U.S. Midwest.
- 1940The German cruiser Atlantis captures top secret British mail, and sends it to Japan.
- 1942World War II: Nazi Germany completes its occupation of France.
- 1968A second republic is declared in the Maldives.
- 1975Australian constitutional crisis of 1975: Australian Governor-General Sir John Kerr dismisses the government of Gough Whitlam, appoints Malcolm Fraser as caretaker Prime Minister and announces a general election to be held in early December.
- 1975Independence of Angola.
- 2006Queen Elizabeth II unveils the New Zealand War Memorial in London, United Kingdom, commemorating the loss of soldiers from the New Zealand Army and the British Army.
- 2008RMS Queen Elizabeth 2 (QE2) sets sail on her final voyage to Dubai.
View the complete list of historical events for November 11.
Curious about this Chico Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 11 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Karen Miyama, C. C. Catch, Alan Best, Dennis Cole, Manuel Martínez Gutiérrez, Alicia Coppola, David Dukes, Patrick Schwarzenegger, Alida Valli, Carlos Villagrán.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 11 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 11, 1989.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was When I See You Smile by Bad English as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 11, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 4, 1995 – Jessica Sanchez, American singer-songwriter; January 7, 1933 – Elliott Kastner, American-English film producer (d. 2010); July 22, 1947 – Don Henley, American singer-songwriter and drummer (The Eagles).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 893