Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of November 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 11, 1989 was a Saturday and it was the 315th day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 109 days left before your next birthday. You will be 28 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,118 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 343 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Stubby Kaye
- 1928Gracita Morales
- 1948Vincent Schiavelli
- 1953Marshall Crenshaw
- 1960Lawrence Bayne
- 1964Alison Doody
- 1964Calista Flockhart
- 1965Max Mutchnick
- 1971David DeLuise
- 1972Tyler Christopher
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 11.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 11.
- 1493Paracelsus, Swiss-German physician, botanist, astrologer, and occultist (d. 1541)
- 1743Carl Peter Thunberg, Swedish botanist, entomologist, and psychologist (d. 1828)
- 1748Charles IV of Spain (d. 1819)
- 1868Édouard Vuillard French painter (d. 1940)
- 1928Carlos Fuentes, Panamanian-Mexican author and academic (d. 2012)
- 1933Peter B. Lewis, American businessman and philanthropist (d. 2013)
- 1945Daniel Ortega, Nicaraguan politician, President of Nicaragua
- 1981Guillaume, Hereditary Grand Duke of Luxembourg
- 1985Austin Collie, American football player
- 1988Kyle Naughton, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 11.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1750The F.H.C. Society, also known as the Flat Hat Club, is formed at Raleigh Tavern, Williamsburg, Virginia. It is the first college fraternity.
- 1880Australian bushranger Ned Kelly is hanged at Melbourne Gaol.
- 1918Emperor Charles I of Austria relinquishes power.
- 1918Józef Piłsudski assumes supreme military power in Poland - symbolic first day of Polish independence.
- 1918World War I: Germany signs an armistice agreement with the Allies in a railroad car in the forest of Compiègne, France. The fighting officially ends at 11:00 a.m., (the eleventh hour of the eleventh day of the eleventh month) and this is commemorated annually with a two minute silence. The war officially ends on the signing of the Treaty of Versailles on 28 June 1919.
- 1930Patent number US1781541 is awarded to Albert Einstein and Leó Szilárd for their invention, the Einstein refrigerator.
- 1962Kuwait’s National Assembly ratifies the Constitution of Kuwait.
- 1975Independence of Angola.
- 2000Kaprun disaster: 155 skiers and snowboarders die when a cable car catches fire in an alpine tunnel in Kaprun, Austria.
- 2004New Zealand Tomb of the Unknown Warrior is dedicated at the National War Memorial, Wellington.
View the complete list of historical events for November 11.
Curious about this Vanilla Plumberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 11 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Benedikte Kruse, James Tolkan, Brad Johnson, Jennifer Celotta, Isamu Kosugi, Tom Robinson, John Leguizamo, Lloyd Cole, Demi Moore, Abraham Bueno de Mesquita.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 11 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 11, 1989.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was When I See You Smile by Bad English as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 11, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 6, 1980 – Ben Lawson, Australian actor; April 12, 1993 – Katelyn Pippy, American ice hockey player and actress; July 12, 1970 – Aure Atika, Portuguese-French actress, director, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,077