Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of November 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 12, 1922 was a Sunday and it was the 316th day of the year 1922. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 202 days left before your next birthday. You will be 95 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,497 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,168 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930Bob Crewe
- 1936Mort Shuman
- 1939Ruby Nash Garnett
- 1943John Walker
- 1943Wallace Shawn
- 1946Krister Henriksson
- 1968Aaron Stainthorpe
- 1968Kathleen Hanna
- 1970Craig Parker
- 1979Cote de Pablo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 12.
- 1651Juana Inés de la Cruz, Mexican nun, poet, and scholar (d. 1695)
- 1842John William Strutt, 3rd Baron Rayleigh, English physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1919)
- 1886Ben Travers, English author and playwright (d. 1980)
- 1892Tudor Davies, Welsh tenor and actor (d. 1958)
- 1928Maureen Gardner, English hurdler (d. 1974)
- 1933Jalal Talabani, Iraqi politician, 6th President of Iraq
- 1943John Walker, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Walker Brothers) (d. 2011)
- 1950Barbara Fairchild, American singer-songwriter
- 1957Tim Samaras, American engineer and storm chaser (d. 2013)
- 1975Nina Brosh, Israeli model and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1941World War II: Temperatures around Moscow drop to -12 °C as the Soviet Union launches ski troops for the first time against the freezing German forces near the city.
- 1941World War II: The Soviet cruiser Chervona Ukraina is destroyed during the Battle of Sevastopol.
- 1944World War II: The Royal Air Force launches 29 Avro Lancaster bombers, which sink the German battleship Tirpitz, with 12,000 lb Tallboy bombs off Tromsø, Norway.
- 1969Vietnam War: My Lai Massacre – Independent investigative journalist Seymour Hersh breaks the My Lai story.
- 1975The Comoros joins the United Nations.
- 1979Iran hostage crisis: In response to the hostage situation in Tehran, US President Jimmy Carter orders a halt to all petroleum imports into the United States from Iran.
- 1993The first Ultimate Fighting Championship event, UFC 1, is held in Denver, Colorado.
- 1999The Düzce earthquake strikes Turkey with a magnitude of 7.2 on the Richter scale.
- 2001In New York City, American Airlines Flight 587, an Airbus A300 en route to the Dominican Republic, crashes minutes after takeoff from John F. Kennedy International Airport, killing all 260 on board and five on the ground.
- 2003Shanghai Transrapid sets a new world speed record (501 km/h) for commercial railway systems, which remains the fastest for unmodified commercial rail vehicles.
View the complete list of historical events for November 12.
Curious about this Wintergreen Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 12 and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Miles Malleson, Thomas Teige, Bud Tingwell, Johnny Tillotson, Joelle Hadjia, Caroline Rhea, Sean Connery, Adriana Caselotti, Peter Hermann, Annalisa Ericson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 12 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 12, 1922.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 22, 1961 – Ann Cusack, American actress; August 17, 1957 – Robin Cousins, English figure skater and actor; September 2, 1923 – Ramón Valdés, Mexican actor (d. 1988).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 930