Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of November 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 12, 1922 was a Sunday and it was the 316th day of the year 1922. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 265 days left before your next birthday. You will be 95 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,434 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,166 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Jack Oakie
- 1922Kim Hunter
- 1934Ann Flood
- 1936Mort Shuman
- 1943John Walker
- 1944Booker T. Jones
- 1947Buck Dharma
- 1960Ismo Alanko
- 1968Aaron Stainthorpe
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 12.
- 1790Letitia Christian Tyler, American wife of John Tyler, 10th First Lady of the United States (d. 1842)
- 1866Sun Yat-sen, Chinese physician and politician, 1st President of the Republic of China (d. 1925)
- 1886Günther Dyhrenfurth, German geologist and mountaineer (d. 1975)
- 1911Buck Clayton, American trumpet player and academic (d. 1991)
- 1916Rogelio de la Rosa, Filipino actor and politician (d. 1986)
- 1938Denis DeJordy, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1940Jürgen Todenhöfer, German judge and politician
- 1943Brian Hyland, American singer and guitarist
- 1962Mariella Frostrup, Norwegian-Irish journalist and actress
- 1986Evan Yo, Taiwanese singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1330Battle of Posada, Wallachian Voievode Basarab I defeats the Hungarian army in an ambush.
- 1555The English Parliament re-establishes Catholicism.
- 1892William “Pudge” Heffelfinger becomes the first professional American football player on record, participating in his first paid game for the Allegheny Athletic Association.
- 1933Hugh Gray takes the first known photos alleged to be of the Loch Ness Monster.
- 1969Vietnam War: My Lai Massacre – Independent investigative journalist Seymour Hersh breaks the My Lai story.
- 1975The Comoros joins the United Nations.
- 1978Pope John Paul II takes possession of his Cathedral Church, the Basilica of St. John Lateran, as the Bishop of Rome.
- 1981Space Shuttle program: Mission STS-2, utilizing the Space Shuttle Columbia, marks the first time a manned spacecraft is launched into space twice.
- 1996A Saudi Arabian Airlines Boeing 747 and a Kazakh Ilyushin Il-76 cargo plane collide in mid-air near New Delhi, killing 349. The deadliest mid-air collision to date.
- 2011Silvio Berlusconi tenders his resignation as Prime Minister of Italy, effective November 16, due in large part to the European sovereign debt crisis.
View the complete list of historical events for November 12.
Curious about this Star Fruit Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 12 and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tommy Kirk, Matt Sorum, Radoslav Brzobohatý, Vasiliki Maliaros, Christopher Strauli, Joyce Vincent Wilson, Grigor Vachkov, Tom Donahue, Sean Young, Matt Corby.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 12 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 12, 1922.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 26, 1938 – Teresa Stratas, Canadian soprano and actress; August 1, 1944 – Andrew G. Vajna, Hungarian-American film producer; February 17, 1940 – Gene Pitney, American singer-songwriter (d. 2006).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 903