Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of November 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
November 12, 1922 was a Sunday and it was the 316th day of the year 1922. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 229 days left before your next birthday. You will be 95 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,470 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,167 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1939Ruby Nash Garnett
- 1943John Walker
- 1943Julie Ege
- 1944Booker T. Jones
- 1946Krister Henriksson
- 1958Megan Mullally
- 1959Vincent Irizarry
- 1974Tamala Jones
- 1978Alexandra Lara
- 1984Sandara Park
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 12.
- 1684Edward Vernon, English admiral and politician (d. 1757)
- 1911Buck Clayton, American trumpet player and academic (d. 1991)
- 1929Anthony di Bonaventura, American pianist and academic (d. 2012)
- 1950Barbara Fairchild, American singer-songwriter
- 1968Disco Inferno, American wrestler and manager
- 1970Tonya Harding, American figure skater
- 1974Tamala Jones, American actress
- 1981Sergio Floccari, Italian footballer
- 1982Mikele Leigertwood, English footballer
- 1986Robert Müller, German footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1555The English Parliament re-establishes Catholicism.
- 1918Austria becomes a republic.
- 1928SS Vestris sinks approximately 200 mi off Hampton Roads, Virginia, killing at least 110 passengers, mostly women and children who die after the vessel is abandoned.
- 1941World War II: The Soviet cruiser Chervona Ukraina is destroyed during the Battle of Sevastopol.
- 1948In Tokyo, an international war crimes tribunal sentences seven Japanese military and government officials, including General Hideki Tojo, to death for their roles in World War II.
- 1971Vietnam War: As part of Vietnamization, US President Richard Nixon sets February 1, 1972 as the deadline for the removal of another 45,000 American troops from Vietnam.
- 1980The NASA space probe Voyager I makes its closest approach to Saturn and takes the first images of its rings.
- 1990Tim Berners-Lee publishes a formal proposal for the World Wide Web.
- 2001In New York City, American Airlines Flight 587, an Airbus A300 en route to the Dominican Republic, crashes minutes after takeoff from John F. Kennedy International Airport, killing all 260 on board and five on the ground.
- 2003Shanghai Transrapid sets a new world speed record (501 km/h) for commercial railway systems, which remains the fastest for unmodified commercial rail vehicles.
View the complete list of historical events for November 12.
Curious about this Brown Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 12 and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Carol Bruce, Chris Economaki, Marc Platt, Claudine Longet, Glenn Hughes, Suzanne Somers, Ryuji Sainei, Brett Chukerman, Richard Marsland, Robin Askwith.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 12 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 12, 1922.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 5, 1921 – Phạm Duy, Vietnamese singer-songwriter (d. 2013); March 8, 1991 – Devon Werkheiser, American actor and singer; January 4, 1991 – Olivia Tennet, New Zealand actress and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 893