Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of November 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 12, 1988 was a Saturday and it was the 317th day of the year 1988. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 300 days left before your next birthday. You will be 29 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,292 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 349 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Tudor Davies
- 1920Richard Quine
- 1923Vicco von Bülow
- 1936Mort Shuman
- 1959Vincent Irizarry
- 1963Susumu Terajima
- 1970Héctor Arredondo
- 1979Cote de Pablo
- 1986Evan Yo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 12.
- 1815Elizabeth Cady Stanton, American activist (d. 1902)
- 1872William Fay, Irish actor and producer (d. 1947)
- 1886Günther Dyhrenfurth, German geologist and mountaineer (d. 1975)
- 1938Benjamin Mkapa, Tanzanian journalist and politician, 3rd President of Tanzania
- 1943Björn Waldegård, Swedish race car driver (d. 2014)
- 1949Jack Reed, American soldier and politician
- 1958Nick Stellino, Italian-American chef and author
- 1962Naomi Wolf, American author and activist
- 1976Richelle Mead, American author
- 1987Jason Day, Australian golfer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1893The treaty of the Durand Line delineating the border between present day Pakistan and Afghanistan is signed by Sir Mortimer Durand, a British diplomat in British India, and the Afghan Amir Abdur Rahman Khan; the Durand Line has gained international recognition as an international border between the two nations.
- 1905Norway holds a referendum in favor of monarchy over republic.
- 1912King George I of Greece makes a triumphal entry into Thessaloniki after its liberation from 482 years of Ottoman rule.
- 1968Equatorial Guinea joins the United Nations.
- 1969Vietnam War: My Lai Massacre – Independent investigative journalist Seymour Hersh breaks the My Lai story.
- 1970The Oregon Highway Division attempts to destroy a rotting beached Sperm whale with explosives, leading to the now infamous “exploding whale” incident.
- 1971Vietnam War: As part of Vietnamization, US President Richard Nixon sets February 1, 1972 as the deadline for the removal of another 45,000 American troops from Vietnam.
- 1982In the Soviet Union, Yuri Andropov becomes the General Secretary of the Communist Party’s Central Committee, succeeding Leonid I. Brezhnev.
- 1993The first Ultimate Fighting Championship event, UFC 1, is held in Denver, Colorado.
- 2001In New York City, American Airlines Flight 587, an Airbus A300 en route to the Dominican Republic, crashes minutes after takeoff from John F. Kennedy International Airport, killing all 260 on board and five on the ground.
View the complete list of historical events for November 12.
Curious about this Blue Ocean Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 12 and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lenna Kuurmaa, Gunnar Sommerfeldt, Tex Williams, Brandi Burkhardt, Hans Moser, Victor Wooten, Stacy Keach, Sr., Dwayne Hickman, Vinnie Vincent, Monica Maughan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 12 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 12, 1988.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Wild, Wild West by The Escape Club as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 12, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 10, 1991 – María Chacón, Mexican actress and singer (Play); October 20, 1953 – Bill Nunn, American actor; March 31, 1980 – Kate Micucci, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actress (Garfunkel and Oates).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 988