Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of November 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 12, 1988 was a Saturday and it was the 317th day of the year 1988. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 173 days left before your next birthday. You will be 29 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,419 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 353 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Tudor Davies
- 1920Richard Quine
- 1922Kim Hunter
- 1923Vicco von Bülow
- 1939Ruby Nash Garnett
- 1943Brian Hyland
- 1952Max Grodénchik
- 1979Cote de Pablo
- 1982Anne Hathaway
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 12.
- 1615Richard Baxter, English clergyman, poet, and theologian (d. 1691)
- 1896Salim Ali, Indian ornithologist and author (d. 1987)
- 1910Dudley Nourse, South African cricketer (d. 1981)
- 1940Michel Audet, Canadian economist and politician
- 1957Tim Samaras, American engineer and storm chaser (d. 2013)
- 1960Maurane, Belgian singer and actress
- 1962Mariella Frostrup, Norwegian-Irish journalist and actress
- 1968Aaron Stainthorpe, English-German singer-songwriter
- 1984Yan Zi, Chinese tennis player
- 1985Adlène Guedioura, French-Algerian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1892William “Pudge” Heffelfinger becomes the first professional American football player on record, participating in his first paid game for the Allegheny Athletic Association.
- 1893The treaty of the Durand Line delineating the border between present day Pakistan and Afghanistan is signed by Sir Mortimer Durand, a British diplomat in British India, and the Afghan Amir Abdur Rahman Khan; the Durand Line has gained international recognition as an international border between the two nations.
- 1918Austria becomes a republic.
- 1928SS Vestris sinks approximately 200 mi off Hampton Roads, Virginia, killing at least 110 passengers, mostly women and children who die after the vessel is abandoned.
- 1941World War II: The Soviet cruiser Chervona Ukraina is destroyed during the Battle of Sevastopol.
- 1945Sudirman is elected the first commander-in-chief of the Indonesian Armed Forces.
- 1956Morocco, Sudan and Tunisia join the United Nations.
- 1958A team of rock climbers led by Warren Harding completes the first ascent of The Nose on El Capitan in Yosemite Valley.
- 1981Space Shuttle program: Mission STS-2, utilizing the Space Shuttle Columbia, marks the first time a manned spacecraft is launched into space twice.
- 2001War in Afghanistan: Taliban forces abandon Kabul, ahead of advancing Afghan Northern Alliance troops.
View the complete list of historical events for November 12.
Curious about this Choco Drizzle Stratus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 12 and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Divya Dutta, Mitchell Lewis, Shaun Ryder, Nick Kiriazis, Franco Nero, Elena Lucena, Hal Smith, David Tennant, Kim Dong-wan, Amy Mathews.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 12 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 12, 1988.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Wild, Wild West by The Escape Club as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 12, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 24, 1989 – Trace Cyrus, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Metro Station); March 8, 1947 – Vladimír Mišík, Czech singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Matadors, Blue Effect, Flamengo, and Etc...); February 6, 1980 – Mamiko Noto, Japanese voice actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 968