Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of November 1993 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 0 minutes. Enjoy!
November 12, 1993 was a Friday and it was the 316th day of the year 1993. The next time you can reuse your old 1993 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 228 days left before your next birthday. You will be 24 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,538 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 289 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1872William Fay
- 1922Kim Hunter
- 1923Vicco von Bülow
- 1944Booker T. Jones
- 1946Krister Henriksson
- 1959Vincent Irizarry
- 1976Judith Holofernes
- 1978Ashley Williams
- 1979Cote de Pablo
- 1982Anne Hathaway
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 12.
- 1755Gerhard von Scharnhorst, Prussian general and politician, Prussian Minister of War (d. 1813)
- 1943John Walker, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Walker Brothers) (d. 2011)
- 1957Norman Black, American basketball player and coach
- 1957Tim Samaras, American engineer and storm chaser (d. 2013)
- 1958Megan Mullally, American actress and singer
- 1963Susumu Terajima, Japanese actor
- 1970Tonya Harding, American figure skater
- 1981Sergio Floccari, Italian footballer
- 1984Sandara Park, South Korean singer, dancer, and actress (2NE1)
- 1986Evan Yo, Taiwanese singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1893The treaty of the Durand Line delineating the border between present day Pakistan and Afghanistan is signed by Sir Mortimer Durand, a British diplomat in British India, and the Afghan Amir Abdur Rahman Khan; the Durand Line has gained international recognition as an international border between the two nations.
- 1912The frozen bodies of Robert Scott and his men are found on the Ross Ice Shelf in Antarctica.
- 1927Leon Trotsky is expelled from the Soviet Communist Party, leaving Joseph Stalin in undisputed control of the Soviet Union.
- 1933Hugh Gray takes the first known photos alleged to be of the Loch Ness Monster.
- 1945Sudirman is elected the first commander-in-chief of the Indonesian Armed Forces.
- 1970The Oregon Highway Division attempts to destroy a rotting beached Sperm whale with explosives, leading to the now infamous “exploding whale” incident.
- 1993The first Ultimate Fighting Championship event, UFC 1, is held in Denver, Colorado.
- 2001In New York City, American Airlines Flight 587, an Airbus A300 en route to the Dominican Republic, crashes minutes after takeoff from John F. Kennedy International Airport, killing all 260 on board and five on the ground.
- 2003Iraq War: In Nasiriyah, Iraq, at least 23 people, among them the first Italian casualties of the 2003 invasion of Iraq, are killed in a suicide bomb attack on an Italian police base.
- 2014The Philae lander, deployed from the European Space Agency’s Rosetta probe, reaches the surface of Comet 67P/Churyumov–Gerasimenko.
View the complete list of historical events for November 12.
Curious about this Green Apple? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 12 and 1993 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Finlay Currie, Mahsun Kırmızıgül, Vladimir Nemirovich-Danchenko, Linnea Regnander, John Hodgman, Patti Scialfa, Keely Smith, Yasemin Mori, Gavin Free, Boboy Garovillo.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 12 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 12, 1993.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’d Do Anything for Love (But I Won’t Do That) by Meat Loaf as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 13, 1993). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 27, 1986 – Nathan Stephenson, Canadian actor; August 26, 1937 – Kenji Utsumi, Japanese voice actor (d. 2013); March 30, 1958 – Maurice LaMarche, Canadian voice actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,025