Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of November 1993 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 12, 1993 was a Friday and it was the 316th day of the year 1993. The next time you can reuse your old 1993 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 110 days left before your next birthday. You will be 24 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,656 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 293 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1872William Fay
- 1919Jackie Washington
- 1936Mort Shuman
- 1943Brian Hyland
- 1962Mariella Frostrup
- 1968Kathleen Hanna
- 1970Craig Parker
- 1978Alexandra Lara
- 1982Anne Hathaway
- 1986Evan Yo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 12.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 12.
- 1872William Fay, Irish actor and producer (d. 1947)
- 1886Günther Dyhrenfurth, German geologist and mountaineer (d. 1975)
- 1892Tudor Davies, Welsh tenor and actor (d. 1958)
- 1908Harry Blackmun, American judge and educator (d. 1999)
- 1937Richard H. Truly, American admiral, pilot, and astronaut
- 1947Patrice Leconte, French director and screenwriter
- 1962Mark Hunter, Canadian ice hockey player, coach, and manager
- 1978Alexandra Lara, Romanian-German actress
- 1986Ignazio Abate, Italian footballer
- 1986Robert Müller, German footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 12.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1028Future Byzantine empress Zoe takes the throne as empress consort to Romanos III Argyros.
- 1912King George I of Greece makes a triumphal entry into Thessaloniki after its liberation from 482 years of Ottoman rule.
- 1912The frozen bodies of Robert Scott and his men are found on the Ross Ice Shelf in Antarctica.
- 1941World War II: The Soviet cruiser Chervona Ukraina is destroyed during the Battle of Sevastopol.
- 1945Sudirman is elected the first commander-in-chief of the Indonesian Armed Forces.
- 1969Vietnam War: My Lai Massacre – Independent investigative journalist Seymour Hersh breaks the My Lai story.
- 1978Pope John Paul II takes possession of his Cathedral Church, the Basilica of St. John Lateran, as the Bishop of Rome.
- 1990Tim Berners-Lee publishes a formal proposal for the World Wide Web.
- 1993The first Ultimate Fighting Championship event, UFC 1, is held in Denver, Colorado.
- 2011Silvio Berlusconi tenders his resignation as Prime Minister of Italy, effective November 16, due in large part to the European sovereign debt crisis.
View the complete list of historical events for November 12.
Curious about this White Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 12 and 1993 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Erika Hebron, Chris Collingwood, Bruce Abbott, Joan Morgan, Thomas Lang, Chus Lampreave, Leire Martínez, Dominic Scott Kay, Jon Oliva, Topi Sorsakoski.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 12 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 12, 1993.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’d Do Anything for Love (But I Won’t Do That) by Meat Loaf as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 13, 1993). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 12, 1953 – Joanna Kerns, American actress and director; October 24, 1972 – Kim Ji-soo, South Korean actress; March 30, 1930 – John Astin, American actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,076