Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of November 1993 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 0 minutes. Enjoy!
November 12, 1993 was a Friday and it was the 316th day of the year 1993. The next time you can reuse your old 1993 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 169 days left before your next birthday. You will be 24 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,597 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 291 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Jack Oakie
- 1945Neil Young
- 1946Krister Henriksson
- 1958Megan Mullally
- 1963Susumu Terajima
- 1968Aya Hisakawa
- 1974Tamala Jones
- 1976Tevin Campbell
- 1980Ryan Gosling
- 1982Anne Hathaway
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 12.
- 1795Thaddeus William Harris, American entomologist and botanist (d. 1856)
- 1929Michael Ende, German anthroposophist and author (d. 1995)
- 1939Lucia Popp, Slovak soprano (d. 1993)
- 1945Michael Bishop, American author and educator
- 1949Jack Reed, American soldier and politician
- 1958Nikolay Vinnichenko, Ukrainian race walker
- 1961Nadia Comăneci, Romanian gymnast
- 1968Sharon Shannon, Irish accordion player and fiddler (The Waterboys)
- 1984Sandara Park, South Korean singer, dancer, and actress (2NE1)
- 1992Adam Larsson, Swedish ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1439Plymouth, England, becomes the first town incorporated by the English Parliament.
- 1912King George I of Greece makes a triumphal entry into Thessaloniki after its liberation from 482 years of Ottoman rule.
- 1940World War II: Soviet Foreign Minister Vyacheslav Molotov arrives in Berlin to discuss the possibility of the Soviet Union joining the Axis Powers.
- 1956In the midst of the Suez Crisis, Palestinian refugees are shot dead in the village of Rafah by Israeli soldiers following the invasion of the Gaza Strip.
- 1970The 1970 Bhola cyclone makes landfall on the coast of East Pakistan becoming the deadliest tropical cyclone in history.
- 1981Space Shuttle program: Mission STS-2, utilizing the Space Shuttle Columbia, marks the first time a manned spacecraft is launched into space twice.
- 1982In the Soviet Union, Yuri Andropov becomes the General Secretary of the Communist Party’s Central Committee, succeeding Leonid I. Brezhnev.
- 1990Crown Prince Akihito is formally installed as Emperor Akihito of Japan, becoming the 125th Japanese monarch.
- 2001In New York City, American Airlines Flight 587, an Airbus A300 en route to the Dominican Republic, crashes minutes after takeoff from John F. Kennedy International Airport, killing all 260 on board and five on the ground.
- 2011Silvio Berlusconi tenders his resignation as Prime Minister of Italy, effective November 16, due in large part to the European sovereign debt crisis.
View the complete list of historical events for November 12.
Curious about this Choco Monster Rainbow? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 12 and 1993 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Janelle Monáe, Stephen McNally, Nozomi Sasaki, Tomoka Kurokawa, Frances Sternhagen, Shalim Ortiz, Kris Wu, Hugh O'Conor, Tasuku Nagase, Kelly Willis.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 12 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 12, 1993.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’d Do Anything for Love (But I Won’t Do That) by Meat Loaf as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 13, 1993). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 21, 1966 – Kiefer Sutherland, English-Canadian actor, director, and producer; October 18, 1987 – Freja Beha Erichsen, Danish model; December 28, 1905 – Cliff Arquette, American actor and singer (d. 1974).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,000