Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of November 1993 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 12, 1993 was a Friday and it was the 316th day of the year 1993. The next time you can reuse your old 1993 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 262 days left before your next birthday. You will be 24 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,504 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 288 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Tudor Davies
- 1916Rogelio de la Rosa
- 1929Grace Kelly
- 1943Brian Hyland
- 1952Max Grodénchik
- 1968Kathleen Hanna
- 1970Héctor Arredondo
- 1978Ashley Williams
- 1979Cote de Pablo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 12.
- 1815Elizabeth Cady Stanton, American activist (d. 1902)
- 1905Louise Thaden, American pilot (d. 1979)
- 1911Buck Clayton, American trumpet player and academic (d. 1991)
- 1936Mills Lane, American boxer, referee, lawyer, and judge
- 1968Disco Inferno, American wrestler and manager
- 1970Tonya Harding, American figure skater
- 1979Cote de Pablo, Chilean-American actress and singer
- 1981Sergio Floccari, Italian footballer
- 1982Anne Hathaway, American actress and singer
- 1986Ignazio Abate, Italian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1330Battle of Posada, Wallachian Voievode Basarab I defeats the Hungarian army in an ambush.
- 1793Jean Sylvain Bailly, the first Mayor of Paris, is guillotined.
- 1940World War II: Soviet Foreign Minister Vyacheslav Molotov arrives in Berlin to discuss the possibility of the Soviet Union joining the Axis Powers.
- 1941World War II: Temperatures around Moscow drop to -12 °C as the Soviet Union launches ski troops for the first time against the freezing German forces near the city.
- 1956In the midst of the Suez Crisis, Palestinian refugees are shot dead in the village of Rafah by Israeli soldiers following the invasion of the Gaza Strip.
- 1970The Oregon Highway Division attempts to destroy a rotting beached Sperm whale with explosives, leading to the now infamous “exploding whale” incident.
- 1979Iran hostage crisis: In response to the hostage situation in Tehran, US President Jimmy Carter orders a halt to all petroleum imports into the United States from Iran.
- 1993The first Ultimate Fighting Championship event, UFC 1, is held in Denver, Colorado.
- 1997Ramzi Yousef is found guilty of masterminding the 1993 World Trade Center bombing.
- 2003Shanghai Transrapid sets a new world speed record (501 km/h) for commercial railway systems, which remains the fastest for unmodified commercial rail vehicles.
View the complete list of historical events for November 12.
Curious about this Imperial Pink Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 12 and 1993 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Donnie Brooks, Michael Tait, Vladimir Nemirovich-Danchenko, Leire Martínez, Jayde Nicole, Naozumi Takahashi, Peter Bazalgette, Son House, Shane Black, Justin Bieber.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 12 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 12, 1993.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’d Do Anything for Love (But I Won’t Do That) by Meat Loaf as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 13, 1993). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 10, 1980 – Massari, Lebanese-Canadian singer-songwriter and keyboard player; June 1, 1946 – Jody Stecher, American singer; February 28, 1993 – Emmelie de Forest, Danish singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 979