Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of November 1956 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 13, 1956 was a Tuesday and it was the 318th day of the year 1956. The next time you can reuse your old 1956 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 231 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,049 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 747 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1833Edwin Booth
- 1935Tom Atkins
- 1938Jean Seberg
- 1949Terry Reid
- 1955Whoopi Goldberg
- 1956Rex Linn
- 1977Huang Xiaoming
- 1979Metta World Peace
- 1986Kevin Bridges
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 13.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 13.
- 1848Albert I, Prince of Monaco (d. 1922)
- 1872John M. Lyle, Irish-Canadian architect and educator, designed the Royal Alexandra Theatre (d. 1945)
- 1883Oscar Brockmeyer, American soccer player (d. 1954)
- 1918George Grant, Canadian philosopher and academic (d. 1988)
- 1934Garry Marshall, American actor, director, and producer
- 1940Saul Kripke, American philosopher and academic
- 1945Bobby Manuel, American guitarist and producer (Booker T. & the M.G.'s)
- 1949Yoshimi Ishibashi, Japanese race car driver
- 1954Chris Noth, American actor and producer
- 1983Claudia Balderrama, Bolivian race walker
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 13.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1927The Holland Tunnel opens to traffic as the first Hudson River vehicle tunnel linking New Jersey to New York City.
- 1942World War II: Naval Battle of Guadalcanal: U.S. and Japanese ships engage in an intense, close-quarters surface naval engagement during the Guadalcanal Campaign.
- 1947The Soviet Union completes development of the AK-47, one of the first proper assault rifles.
- 1965The SS Yarmouth Castle burns and sinks 60 miles off Nassau with the loss of 90 lives.
- 1974Ronald DeFeo, Jr. murders his entire family in Amityville, Long Island in the house that would become known as The Amityville Horror.
- 1985The volcano Nevado del Ruiz erupts and melts a glacier, causing a lahar (volcanic mudslide) that buries Armero, Colombia, killing approximately 23,000 people.
- 1986The Compact of Free Association becomes law, granting the Federated States of Micronesia, the Marshall Islands independence from the United States.
- 1990In Aramoana, New Zealand, David Gray shoots dead 13 people in a massacre before being tracked down and killed by police the next day.
- 1995A truck-bomb explodes outside of a US-operated Saudi Arabian National Guard training center in Riyadh, killing five Americans and two Indians. A group called the Islamic Movement for Change claims responsibility.
- 2012A total solar eclipse occurred in parts of Australia and the South Pacific.
View the complete list of historical events for November 13.
Curious about this Inert Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 13 and 1956 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Xenia Seeberg, Lily James, Evan Taubenfeld, Ian McLagan, Sarah R, Lotfi, William S. Hart, The Rocket Summer, Elmo Magalona, Julian Clary, Joanna Douglas.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 13 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 13, 1956.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 17, 1962 – Rob Sitch, Australian actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; October 14, 1908 – Ruth Hale, American actress and playwright (d. 2003); July 31, 1989 – Jessica Williams, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 924