Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of November 1978 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 13, 1978 was a Monday and it was the 317th day of the year 1978. The next time you can reuse your old 1978 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 173 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,072 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 477 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900Edward Buzzell
- 1906Hermione Baddeley
- 1913Helen Mack
- 1914Alberto Lattuada
- 1934Garry Marshall
- 1948Saori Yuki
- 1959Caroline Goodall
- 1972Takuya Kimura
- 1980Monique Coleman
- 1982Kumi Koda
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 13.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 13.
- 1486Johann Eck, German theologian and academic (d. 1543)
- 1699Jan Zach, Czech violinist, organist, and composer (d. 1773)
- 1850Robert Louis Stevenson, Scottish author and poet (d. 1894)
- 1927Billy Klüver, Swedish-American engineer, co-founded Experiments in Art and Technology (d. 2004)
- 1945Knut Riisnæs, Norwegian saxophonist
- 1948Humayun Ahmed, Bangladeshi author, screenwriter, and director (d. 2012)
- 1948Saori Yuki, Japanese singer and actress
- 1953Andrew Ranken, English drummer (The Pogues)
- 1975Quim, Portuguese footballer
- 1980Monique Coleman, American actress, singer, and dancer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 13.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1553Archbishop of Canterbury Thomas Cranmer and four others, including Lady Jane Grey, are accused of high treason and sentenced to death under Catholic Queen “Bloody” Mary I.
- 1642First English Civil War: Battle of Turnham Green: The Royalist forces withdraw in the face of the Parliamentarian army and fail to take London.
- 1841James Braid first sees a demonstration of animal magnetism, which leads to his study of the subject he eventually calls hypnotism.
- 1942World War II: Naval Battle of Guadalcanal: U.S. and Japanese ships engage in an intense, close-quarters surface naval engagement during the Guadalcanal Campaign.
- 1965The SS Yarmouth Castle burns and sinks 60 miles off Nassau with the loss of 90 lives.
- 1966In response to Fatah raids against Israelis near the West Bank border, Israel launches an attack on the village of As-Samu.
- 1974Ronald DeFeo, Jr. murders his entire family in Amityville, Long Island in the house that would become known as The Amityville Horror.
- 1982Ray Mancini defeats Duk Koo Kim in a boxing match held in Las Vegas. Kim’s subsequent death (on November 17) leads to significant changes in the sport.
- 1985Xavier Suárez is sworn in as Miami’s first Cuban-born mayor.
- 2000Philippine House Speaker Manny Villar passes the articles of impeachment against Philippine President Joseph Estrada.
View the complete list of historical events for November 13.
Curious about this Choco Purpleberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 13 and 1978 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Max Grodénchik, Nathan Stephenson, Voula Zouboulaki, Ivana Baquero, Cicely Berry, Amanda Marchant, Tupac Shakur, Geraldine Fitzgerald, Hayden Schlossberg, Benoît Ferreux.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 13 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 13, 1978.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was MacArthur Park by Donna Summer as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 18, 1978). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 5, 1943 – Max Gail, American actor and director; June 18, 1983 – Josh Santana, Filipino singer and actor; July 21, 1986 – Livia Brito, Cuban-Mexican model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 980