Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of November 1978 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 13, 1978 was a Monday and it was the 317th day of the year 1978. The next time you can reuse your old 1978 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 228 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,017 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 475 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1932Richard Mulligan
- 1940Daniel Pilon
- 1941Dack Rambo
- 1947Joe Mantegna
- 1954Chris Noth
- 1956Ginger Alden
- 1969Gerard Butler
- 1982Michael Copon
- 1990Kathleen Herles
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 13.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 13.
- 1856Louis Brandeis, American lawyer and jurist (d. 1941)
- 1878Max Dehn, German-American mathematician and academic (d. 1952)
- 1926Harry Hughes, American lawyer and politician, 57th Governor of Maryland
- 1948Humayun Ahmed, Bangladeshi author, screenwriter, and director (d. 2012)
- 1954Chris Noth, American actor and producer
- 1960Neil Flynn, American actor
- 1969Lori Berenson, American activist
- 1971Buddy Zabala, Filipino bass player (Eraserheads, The Dawn, and Cambio)
- 1973Ari Hoenig, American drummer and composer
- 1980Sara Del Rey, American wrestler
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 13.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1002English king Æthelred II orders the killing of all Danes in England, known today as the St. Brice’s Day massacre.
- 1160Louis VII of France marries Adela of Champagne.
- 1851The Denny Party lands at Alki Point, before moving to the other side of Elliott Bay to what would become Seattle.
- 1914Zaian War: Berber tribesmen inflict the heaviest defeat of French forces in Morocco at the Battle of El Herri.
- 1918Allied troops occupy Constantinople, the capital of the Ottoman Empire.
- 1941World War II: The aircraft carrier HMS Ark Royal is torpedoed by GS U-81, sinking the following day.
- 1982The Vietnam Veterans Memorial is dedicated in Washington, D.C. after a march to its site by thousands of Vietnam War veterans.
- 1985The volcano Nevado del Ruiz erupts and melts a glacier, causing a lahar (volcanic mudslide) that buries Armero, Colombia, killing approximately 23,000 people.
- 1989Hans-Adam II, the present Prince of Liechtenstein, begins his reign on the death of his father.
- 1992The High Court of Australia rules in Dietrich v The Queen that although there is no absolute right to have publicly funded counsel, in most circumstances a judge should grant any request for an adjournment or stay when an accused is unrepresented.
View the complete list of historical events for November 13.
Curious about this Green Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 13 and 1978 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Matt Stone, Benny Mardones, Jadwiga Smosarska, Mike Vernon, Mae Questel, Arielle Dombasle, Young Maylay, Jeff Cook, Mio Tomonaga, Nick Lachey.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 13 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 13, 1978.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was MacArthur Park by Donna Summer as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 18, 1978). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 18, 1996 – Madeline Carroll, American actress; September 4, 1978 – Christian Walz, Swedish singer-songwriter and producer; October 5, 1942 – Billy Scott, American singer-songwriter (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 963