Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of November 1906 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 14, 1906 was a Wednesday and it was the 318th day of the year 1906. The next time you can reuse your old 1906 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 297 days left before your next birthday. You will be 111 years old when that day comes. There have been 40,246 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,363 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Johnny Desmond
- 1930Monique Mercure
- 1949Gary Grubbs
- 1949Ryo Hayami
- 1950Sarah Radclyffe
- 1959Paul Attanasio
- 1962Laura San Giacomo
- 1974Adina Howard
- 1979Rallia Christidou
- 1980Brooke Satchwell
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 14.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 14.
- 1875Gregorio del Pilar, Filipino general and politician (d. 1899)
- 1875Jakob Schaffner, Swiss author (d. 1944)
- 1908Joseph McCarthy, American captain, lawyer, and politician (d. 1957)
- 1945Brett Lunger, American race car driver
- 1967Leo Kunnas, Estonian colonel and author
- 1972Aaron Taylor, American football player and sportscaster
- 1979Olga Kurylenko, Ukrainian-French model and actress
- 1981Russell Tovey, English actor
- 1983Lil Boosie, American rapper
- 1990Jessica Jacobs, Australian actress and singer (d. 2008)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 14.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1910Aviator Eugene Burton Ely performs the first take off from a ship in Hampton Roads, Virginia. He took off from a makeshift deck on the USS Birmingham in a Curtiss pusher.
- 1941World War II: The aircraft carrier HMS Ark Royal sinks due to torpedo damage from the GS U-81 sustained on November 13.
- 1952The first regular UK Singles Chart published by the New Musical Express.
- 1957The Apalachin Meeting outside Binghamton, New York is raided by law enforcement, and many high level Mafia figures are arrested.
- 1967American physicist Theodore Maiman is given a patent for his ruby laser systems, the world’s first laser.
- 1967The Congress of Colombia, in commemoration of the 150 years of the death of Policarpa Salavarrieta, declares this day as “Day of the Colombian Woman”.
- 1984Zamboanga City mayor Cesar Climaco, a prominent critic of the government of Philippine President Ferdinand Marcos, is assassinated in his home city.
- 1991American and British authorities announce indictments against two Libyan intelligence officials in connection with the downing of the Pan Am Flight 103.
- 1991In Royal Oak, Michigan, a fired United States Postal Service employee goes on a shooting rampage, killing four and wounding five before committing suicide.
- 2010Germany’s Sebastian Vettel of Red Bull Racing wins Formula One’s Drivers Championship to become the sport’s youngest champion.
View the complete list of historical events for November 14.
Curious about this Cool Blue Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 14 and 1906 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Christopher Biggins, Chris Bisson, Howard Smith, Don Diamond, Leona Naess, Frankie Avalon, Şahan Gökbakar, Matthew Goode, Hilmir Snær Guðnason, Róisín Murphy.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 14 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 14, 1906.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 6, 1962 – Janine Turner, American actress; December 20, 1960 – Kim Ki-duk, South Korean director, producer, and screenwriter; April 15, 1917 – Hans Conried, American actor and singer (d. 1982).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 921