Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of November 1916 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
November 14, 1916 was a Tuesday and it was the 319th day of the year 1916. The next time you can reuse your old 1916 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 297 days left before your next birthday. You will be 101 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,593 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,239 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Veronica Lake
- 1936Carey Bell
- 1937Alan J.W. Bell
- 1950Sarah Radclyffe
- 1959Paul Attanasio
- 1961Brett Walker
- 1969Butch Walker
- 1973Andrew Strong
- 1975Faye Tozer
- 1979Mavie Hörbiger
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 14.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 14.
- 1812Maria Cristina of Savoy (d. 1836)
- 1904Dick Powell, American actor, director, and producer (d. 1963)
- 1904Harold Haley, American lawyer and judge (d. 1970)
- 1925James Mellaart, English archaeologist and author (d. 2012)
- 1944David Nash, English sculptor and academic
- 1953Tim Bowler, English author
- 1954Bernard Hinault, French cyclist
- 1956Peter R. de Vries, Dutch journalist and producer
- 1979Miguel Sabah, Mexican footballer
- 1982Kyle Orton, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 14.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1889Pioneering female journalist Nellie Bly (aka Elizabeth Cochrane) begins a successful attempt to travel around the world in less than 80 days. She completes the trip in 72 days.
- 1918Czechoslovakia becomes a republic.
- 1941World War II: The aircraft carrier HMS Ark Royal sinks due to torpedo damage from the GS U-81 sustained on November 13.
- 1952The first regular UK Singles Chart published by the New Musical Express.
- 1965Vietnam War: The Battle of Ia Drang begins – the first major engagement between regular American and North Vietnamese forces.
- 1967American physicist Theodore Maiman is given a patent for his ruby laser systems, the world’s first laser.
- 1969Apollo program: NASA launches Apollo 12, the second crewed mission to the surface of the Moon.
- 1970Southern Airways Flight 932 crashes in the mountains near Huntington, West Virginia, killing 75, including members of the Marshall University football team.
- 1982Lech Wałęsa, the leader of Poland’s outlawed Solidarity movement, is released after eleven months of internment near the Soviet border.
- 2003Astronomers Michael E. Brown, Chad Trujillo, and David L. Rabinowitz discover 90377 Sedna, a Trans-Neptunian object.
View the complete list of historical events for November 14.
Curious about this Awesome Blue Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 14 and 1916 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Clémence Poésy, Nadine Beiler, Marie Iitoyo, Andrew Eiden, Michelle Krusiec, Gabriela Spanic, Jackie Evancho, Brandon Cruz, Claire Danes, Jake Miller.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 14 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 14, 1916.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 31, 1965 – Susan Gritton, English soprano and actress; June 3, 1972 – Matt Pike, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Sleep, High On Fire, and Asbestosdeath); March 31, 1921 – Peggy Rea, American actress and casting director (d. 2011).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 880