Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of November 1916 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
November 14, 1916 was a Tuesday and it was the 319th day of the year 1916. The next time you can reuse your old 1916 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 236 days left before your next birthday. You will be 101 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,654 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,241 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Dick Powell
- 1915Martha Tilton
- 1936Cornell Gunter
- 1951Stephen Bishop
- 1953Phil Baron
- 1969Butch Walker
- 1970Brendan Benson
- 1972Jonathan Slinger
- 1972Josh Duhamel
- 1975Stephen Guarino
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 14.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 14.
- 1933Fred Haise, American pilot, engineer, and astronaut
- 1934Catherine McGuinness, Irish lawyer, judge, and politician
- 1936Carey Bell, American singer and harmonica player (d. 2007)
- 1949James Young, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Styx)
- 1961Antonio Flores, Spanish singer-songwriter and actor (d. 1995)
- 1970Brendan Benson, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Raconteurs)
- 1971Marco Leonardi, Australian-Italian actor
- 1973Dana Snyder, American comedian, actor, and producer
- 1986Cory Michael Smith, American actor
- 1993Shūhei Nomura, Japanese actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 14.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1862American Civil War: President Abraham Lincoln approves General Ambrose Burnside’s plan to capture the Confederate capital at Richmond, Virginia, leading to the Battle of Fredericksburg.
- 1918Czechoslovakia becomes a republic.
- 1941World War II: The aircraft carrier HMS Ark Royal sinks due to torpedo damage from the GS U-81 sustained on November 13.
- 1967American physicist Theodore Maiman is given a patent for his ruby laser systems, the world’s first laser.
- 1969Apollo program: NASA launches Apollo 12, the second crewed mission to the surface of the Moon.
- 1971Enthronment of Pope Shenouda III as Pope of Alexandria.
- 1995A budget standoff between Democrats and Republicans in the U.S. Congress forces the federal government to temporarily close national parks and museums and to run most government offices with skeleton staffs.
- 2001War in Afghanistan: Afghan Northern Alliance fighters take over the capital Kabul.
- 2003Astronomers Michael E. Brown, Chad Trujillo, and David L. Rabinowitz discover 90377 Sedna, a Trans-Neptunian object.
- 2008The first G-20 economic summit opens in Washington, D.C.
View the complete list of historical events for November 14.
Curious about this Beautyberry Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 14 and 1916 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lisa Guerrero, Georgia Horsley, Paul Lorieau, Johnnie Wright, Sidney Buchman, Lena Dunham, Hayden Christensen, Dappy, Frank Cady, Kim Deal.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 14 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 14, 1916.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 4, 1984 – Kyle Mooney, American comedian, actor, and screenwriter; October 13, 1952 – Beverly Johnson, American model and actress; June 28, 1986 – Shadia Simmons, Canadian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 860