Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of November 1916 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
November 14, 1916 was a Tuesday and it was the 319th day of the year 1916. The next time you can reuse your old 1916 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 267 days left before your next birthday. You will be 101 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,623 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,240 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Dick Powell
- 1930Michael Robbins
- 1959Paul Attanasio
- 1969Butch Walker
- 1972Jonathan Slinger
- 1974Matt Cedeño
- 1979Mavie Hörbiger
- 1981Vanessa Bayer
- 1989The Ready Set
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 14.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 14.
- 1889Jawaharlal Nehru, Indian lawyer and politician, 1st Prime Minister of India (d. 1964)
- 1907Astrid Lindgren, Swedish author and screenwriter (d. 2002)
- 1933Fred Haise, American pilot, engineer, and astronaut
- 1935Hussein of Jordan (d. 1999)
- 1949James Young, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Styx)
- 1951Frankie Banali, American drummer and songwriter (Quiet Riot and W.A.S.P.)
- 1959Paul Attanasio, American screenwriter and producer
- 1967Letitia Dean, English actress and singer
- 1973Kareem Campbell, American skateboarder
- 1985Thomas Vermaelen, Belgian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 14.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1910Aviator Eugene Burton Ely performs the first take off from a ship in Hampton Roads, Virginia. He took off from a makeshift deck on the USS Birmingham in a Curtiss pusher.
- 1918Czechoslovakia becomes a republic.
- 1922The British Broadcasting Company begins radio service in the United Kingdom.
- 1941World War II: The aircraft carrier HMS Ark Royal sinks due to torpedo damage from the GS U-81 sustained on November 13.
- 1965Vietnam War: The Battle of Ia Drang begins – the first major engagement between regular American and North Vietnamese forces.
- 1970Soviet Union enters ICAO, making Russian the fourth official language of organization.
- 1973In the United Kingdom, Princess Anne marries Captain Mark Phillips, in Westminster Abbey.
- 1975Spain abandons Western Sahara.
- 1991American and British authorities announce indictments against two Libyan intelligence officials in connection with the downing of the Pan Am Flight 103.
- 2012Israel launches a major military operation in the Gaza Strip, as hostilities with Hamas escalate.
View the complete list of historical events for November 14.
Curious about this Mexico Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 14 and 1916 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Earl Thomas Conley, Gene Tierney, Aoi Yūki, Uku Suviste, Danny Saucedo, John Lloyd Cruz, Roger E. Mosley, Jana Kask, Michael McCarthy, Jeffrey Licon.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 14 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 14, 1916.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 28, 1979 – Lee Min-woo, South Korean singer-songwriter, dancer, and actor (Shinhwa); April 24, 1922 – J. D. Cannon, American actor (d. 2005); July 28, 1916 – David Brown, American journalist and producer (d. 2010).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 866