Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of November 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 14, 1966 was a Monday and it was the 318th day of the year 1966. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 295 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,333 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 621 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Louise Brooks
- 1919Veronica Lake
- 1950Sarah Radclyffe
- 1956Peter R. de Vries
- 1961Antonio Flores
- 1968Serge Postigo
- 1980Brooke Satchwell
- 1981Vanessa Bayer
- 1986Cory Michael Smith
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 14.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 14.
- 1771Marie François Xavier Bichat, French anatomist and physiologist (d. 1802)
- 1838August Šenoa, Croatian author, poet, and critic (d. 1881)
- 1863Leo Baekeland, Belgian-American chemist and engineer (d. 1944)
- 1891Frederick Banting, Canadian physician and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1941)
- 1904Harold Haley, American lawyer and judge (d. 1970)
- 1919Veronica Lake, American actress and singer (d. 1973)
- 1946Roland Duchâtelet, Belgian businessman and politician
- 1962Satomi Kōrogi, Japanese voice actress
- 1964Bill Hemmer, American journalist
- 1964Rockie Lynne, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 14.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1862American Civil War: President Abraham Lincoln approves General Ambrose Burnside’s plan to capture the Confederate capital at Richmond, Virginia, leading to the Battle of Fredericksburg.
- 1940World War II: In England, Coventry is heavily bombed by German Luftwaffe bombers. Coventry Cathedral is almost completely destroyed.
- 1941World War II: In Slonim, German forces engaged in Operation Barbarossa murder 9,000 Jews in a single day.
- 1967American physicist Theodore Maiman is given a patent for his ruby laser systems, the world’s first laser.
- 1970Southern Airways Flight 932 crashes in the mountains near Huntington, West Virginia, killing 75, including members of the Marshall University football team.
- 1971Enthronment of Pope Shenouda III as Pope of Alexandria.
- 1975Spain abandons Western Sahara.
- 1984Zamboanga City mayor Cesar Climaco, a prominent critic of the government of Philippine President Ferdinand Marcos, is assassinated in his home city.
- 1991American and British authorities announce indictments against two Libyan intelligence officials in connection with the downing of the Pan Am Flight 103.
- 2003Astronomers Michael E. Brown, Chad Trujillo, and David L. Rabinowitz discover 90377 Sedna, a Trans-Neptunian object.
View the complete list of historical events for November 14.
Curious about this Vanilla Purple Rain Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 14 and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Pete Postlethwaite, Gus Mercurio, Tim McGraw, Lee Taemin, Peter Kay, Marlena Shaw, Troy Donahue, Katelyn Pippy, Miguel Ferrer, Ramona Marquez.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 14 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 14, 1966.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was You Keep Me Hangin’ On by The Supremes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 19, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 1, 1962 – Andre Braugher, American actor and producer; July 29, 1977 – Rodney Jerkins, American rapper and producer; December 17, 1930 – Armin Mueller-Stahl, German actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 945