Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of November 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 14, 1966 was a Monday and it was the 318th day of the year 1966. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 168 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,460 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 625 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Johnny Desmond
- 1919Lisa Otto
- 1928Kathleen Hughes
- 1936Cornell Gunter
- 1962Harland Williams
- 1972Jonathan Slinger
- 1975Stephen Guarino
- 1979Pushkar Lele
- 1979Rallia Christidou
- 1993Shūhei Nomura
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 14.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 14.
- 1601Jean Eudes, French missionary, founded the Congregation of Jesus and Mary and Sisters of Our Lady of Charity of the Refuge (d. 1680)
- 1778Johann Nepomuk Hummel, Austrian pianist and composer (d. 1837)
- 1916Roger Apéry, Greek-French mathematician and academic (d. 1994)
- 1922Boutros Boutros-Ghali, Egyptian politician and diplomat 6th Secretary General of the United Nations
- 1933Fred Haise, American pilot, engineer, and astronaut
- 1936Freddie Garrity, English singer and actor (Freddie and the Dreamers) (d. 2006)
- 1937Alan J.W. Bell, English television producer and director
- 1975Luiz Bombonato Goulart, Brazilian footballer
- 1988Michael Cox, American football player
- 1989Jake Livermore, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 14.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1922The British Broadcasting Company begins radio service in the United Kingdom.
- 1940World War II: In England, Coventry is heavily bombed by German Luftwaffe bombers. Coventry Cathedral is almost completely destroyed.
- 1965Vietnam War: The Battle of Ia Drang begins – the first major engagement between regular American and North Vietnamese forces.
- 1967American physicist Theodore Maiman is given a patent for his ruby laser systems, the world’s first laser.
- 1971Mariner 9 enters orbit around Mars.
- 1971Enthronment of Pope Shenouda III as Pope of Alexandria.
- 1975Spain abandons Western Sahara.
- 1991Cambodian Prince Norodom Sihanouk returns to Phnom Penh after thirteen years of exile.
- 1995A budget standoff between Democrats and Republicans in the U.S. Congress forces the federal government to temporarily close national parks and museums and to run most government offices with skeleton staffs.
- 2010Germany’s Sebastian Vettel of Red Bull Racing wins Formula One’s Drivers Championship to become the sport’s youngest champion.
View the complete list of historical events for November 14.
Curious about this Peridot? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 14 and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lee Pa-ni, Mohit Sehgal, Sarah Major, William Wyler, Meg Bennett, Angel Haze, Chrishell Stause, Mary Carlisle, John Kane, Kimberley Locke.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 14 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 14, 1966.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was You Keep Me Hangin’ On by The Supremes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 19, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 9, 1978 – Vesna Pisarović, Croatian singer-songwriter; January 5, 1955 – Jimmy Mulville, English comedian, actor, producer, and screenwriter; co-founded Hat Trick Productions; December 25, 1981 – Katie Wright, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 945