Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of November 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 14, 1966 was a Monday and it was the 318th day of the year 1966. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 205 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,423 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 624 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Dick Powell
- 1962Satomi Kōrogi
- 1967Nina Gordon
- 1970Brendan Benson
- 1972Edyta Górniak
- 1978Michala Banas
- 1979Pushkar Lele
- 1983Chelsea Wolfe
- 1989The Ready Set
- 1990Jessica Jacobs
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 14.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 14.
- 1812Maria Cristina of Savoy (d. 1836)
- 1875Jakob Schaffner, Swiss author (d. 1944)
- 1935Michael Busselle, English photographer and author (d. 2006)
- 1939Wendy Carlos, American keyboard player and composer
- 1944Karen Armstrong, English author and academic
- 1948Charles, Prince of Wales
- 1954Bernard Hinault, French cyclist
- 1959Paul McGann, English actor
- 1964Silken Laumann, Canadian rower
- 1969Butch Walker, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (SouthGang and Marvelous 3)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 14.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1770James Bruce discovers what he believes to be the source of the Nile.
- 1921Foundation of the Communist Party of Spain.
- 1969Apollo program: NASA launches Apollo 12, the second crewed mission to the surface of the Moon.
- 1970Southern Airways Flight 932 crashes in the mountains near Huntington, West Virginia, killing 75, including members of the Marshall University football team.
- 1970Soviet Union enters ICAO, making Russian the fourth official language of organization.
- 1971Mariner 9 enters orbit around Mars.
- 1971Enthronment of Pope Shenouda III as Pope of Alexandria.
- 1984Zamboanga City mayor Cesar Climaco, a prominent critic of the government of Philippine President Ferdinand Marcos, is assassinated in his home city.
- 2001War in Afghanistan: Afghan Northern Alliance fighters take over the capital Kabul.
- 2010Germany’s Sebastian Vettel of Red Bull Racing wins Formula One’s Drivers Championship to become the sport’s youngest champion.
View the complete list of historical events for November 14.
Curious about this Green Drizzle Calvus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 14 and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Larry the Cable Guy, Kastro, Bill Payne, Ragna Wettergreen, Jason Done, Evander Holyfield, Christy Hemme, María Isabel, Saburō Tokitō, Filiz Akın.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 14 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 14, 1966.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was You Keep Me Hangin’ On by The Supremes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 19, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 10, 1946 – Ben Vereen, American actor, singer, and dancer; October 14, 1970 – Daniela Peštová, Czech model and actress; May 8, 1984 – Martin Compston, Scottish footballer and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 901