Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of November 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 14, 1966 was a Monday and it was the 318th day of the year 1966. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 112 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,516 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 627 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Johnny Desmond
- 1921Brian Keith
- 1928Kathleen Hughes
- 1937Alan J.W. Bell
- 1949James Young
- 1953Phil Baron
- 1970Brendan Benson
- 1974Matt Cedeño
- 1977Obie Trice
- 1988Takurō Ōno
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 14.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 14.
- 1878Leopold Staff, Ukrainian-Polish poet and academic (d. 1957)
- 1927Narciso Yepes, Spanish guitarist and composer (d. 1997)
- 1935Hussein of Jordan (d. 1999)
- 1964Silken Laumann, Canadian rower
- 1966Petra Rossner, German cyclist
- 1971Adam Gilchrist, Australian cricketer and sportscaster
- 1972Aaron Taylor, American football player and sportscaster
- 1973Andrew Strong, Irish singer and actor
- 1973Dana Snyder, American comedian, actor, and producer
- 1973Moka Only, Canadian rapper and producer (Swollen Members)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 14.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1862American Civil War: President Abraham Lincoln approves General Ambrose Burnside’s plan to capture the Confederate capital at Richmond, Virginia, leading to the Battle of Fredericksburg.
- 1910Aviator Eugene Burton Ely performs the first take off from a ship in Hampton Roads, Virginia. He took off from a makeshift deck on the USS Birmingham in a Curtiss pusher.
- 1918Czechoslovakia becomes a republic.
- 1921Foundation of the Communist Party of Spain.
- 1941World War II: In Slonim, German forces engaged in Operation Barbarossa murder 9,000 Jews in a single day.
- 1957The Apalachin Meeting outside Binghamton, New York is raided by law enforcement, and many high level Mafia figures are arrested.
- 1967The Congress of Colombia, in commemoration of the 150 years of the death of Policarpa Salavarrieta, declares this day as “Day of the Colombian Woman”.
- 1969Apollo program: NASA launches Apollo 12, the second crewed mission to the surface of the Moon.
- 1975Spain abandons Western Sahara.
- 1991Cambodian Prince Norodom Sihanouk returns to Phnom Penh after thirteen years of exile.
View the complete list of historical events for November 14.
Curious about this Hurry Up Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 14 and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Greg Camp, Sibel Tüzün, Igor Jijikine, Malik Sealy, Azusa Watanabe, Ethel Waters, Eddie Hodges, Kerri Kenney-Silver, John McNaughton, Bill Maynard.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 14 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 14, 1966.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was You Keep Me Hangin’ On by The Supremes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 19, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 7, 1992 – Alexander Ludwig, Canadian actor; June 9, 1950 – Trevor Bolder, English bass player, songwriter, and producer (Uriah Heep, The Spiders from Mars, and Cybernauts) (d. 2013); January 9, 1942 – K Callan, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,068