Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of November 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 14, 1972 was a Tuesday and it was the 319th day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 52 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,384 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 555 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Dick Powell
- 1905John Henry Barbee
- 1919Johnny Desmond
- 1949James Young
- 1951Sandahl Bergman
- 1953Phil Baron
- 1962Atsuko Tanaka
- 1967Nina Gordon
- 1979Pushkar Lele
- 1981Vanessa Bayer
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 14.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 14.
- 1719Leopold Mozart, Austrian violinist, composer, and conductor (d. 1787)
- 1777Nathaniel Claiborne, American politician (d. 1859)
- 1840Claude Monet, French painter (d. 1926)
- 1919Johnny Desmond, American singer (d. 1985)
- 1954Bernard Hinault, French cyclist
- 1966Petra Rossner, German cyclist
- 1973Kareem Campbell, American skateboarder
- 1975Luiz Bombonato Goulart, Brazilian footballer
- 1981Vanessa Bayer, American actress
- 1991Taylor Hall, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 14.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1889Pioneering female journalist Nellie Bly (aka Elizabeth Cochrane) begins a successful attempt to travel around the world in less than 80 days. She completes the trip in 72 days.
- 1910Aviator Eugene Burton Ely performs the first take off from a ship in Hampton Roads, Virginia. He took off from a makeshift deck on the USS Birmingham in a Curtiss pusher.
- 1921Foundation of the Communist Party of Spain.
- 1922The British Broadcasting Company begins radio service in the United Kingdom.
- 1969Apollo program: NASA launches Apollo 12, the second crewed mission to the surface of the Moon.
- 1970Southern Airways Flight 932 crashes in the mountains near Huntington, West Virginia, killing 75, including members of the Marshall University football team.
- 1970Soviet Union enters ICAO, making Russian the fourth official language of organization.
- 1975Spain abandons Western Sahara.
- 1995A budget standoff between Democrats and Republicans in the U.S. Congress forces the federal government to temporarily close national parks and museums and to run most government offices with skeleton staffs.
- 2010Germany’s Sebastian Vettel of Red Bull Racing wins Formula One’s Drivers Championship to become the sport’s youngest champion.
View the complete list of historical events for November 14.
Curious about this White Rabbit Biscuit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 14 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Judah Friedlander, George Takei, Chris Marquette, Raúl Juliá, Sandra Voe, Ami Foster, Joe Conley, Louis C.K., Una Merkel, Constance Heaven.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 14 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 14, 1972.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Can See Clearly Now by Johnny Nash as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 18, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 1, 1979 – Rachelle Lefevre, Canadian actress; November 23, 1982 – Namthip Jongrachatawiboon, Thai actress; December 29, 1947 – Cozy Powell, English drummer, songwriter, and producer (Emerson, Lake & Powell, The Jeff Beck Group, Whitesnake, and Black Sabbath) (d. 1998).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 982