Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of November 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 14, 1972 was a Tuesday and it was the 319th day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 262 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,174 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 548 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Sherwood Schwartz
- 1921Brian Keith
- 1930Michael Robbins
- 1937Alan J.W. Bell
- 1945Sue Williams
- 1959Paul McGann
- 1973Betsy Brandt
- 1973Dana Snyder
- 1974Matt Cedeño
- 1975Stephen Guarino
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 14.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 14.
- 1897John Steuart Curry, American painter (d. 1946)
- 1922Boutros Boutros-Ghali, Egyptian politician and diplomat 6th Secretary General of the United Nations
- 1930Michael Robbins, English actor (d. 1992)
- 1948Charles, Prince of Wales
- 1949Ryo Hayami, Japanese actor
- 1959Paul McGann, English actor
- 1964Patrick Warburton, American actor, singer, and producer
- 1967Leo Kunnas, Estonian colonel and author
- 1972Martin Pike, Australian footballer and coach
- 1988Michael Cox, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 14.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1889Pioneering female journalist Nellie Bly (aka Elizabeth Cochrane) begins a successful attempt to travel around the world in less than 80 days. She completes the trip in 72 days.
- 1941World War II: In Slonim, German forces engaged in Operation Barbarossa murder 9,000 Jews in a single day.
- 1969Apollo program: NASA launches Apollo 12, the second crewed mission to the surface of the Moon.
- 1971Mariner 9 enters orbit around Mars.
- 1990After German reunification, the Federal Republic of Germany and Poland sign a treaty confirming the Oder–Neisse line as the border between Germany and Poland.
- 1991Cambodian Prince Norodom Sihanouk returns to Phnom Penh after thirteen years of exile.
- 1991In Royal Oak, Michigan, a fired United States Postal Service employee goes on a shooting rampage, killing four and wounding five before committing suicide.
- 2001War in Afghanistan: Afghan Northern Alliance fighters take over the capital Kabul.
- 2003Astronomers Michael E. Brown, Chad Trujillo, and David L. Rabinowitz discover 90377 Sedna, a Trans-Neptunian object.
- 2010Germany’s Sebastian Vettel of Red Bull Racing wins Formula One’s Drivers Championship to become the sport’s youngest champion.
View the complete list of historical events for November 14.
Curious about this Durian Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 14 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sam Faiers, Nicholas Guest, Bailee Madison, John Wesley Shipp, Bianca Gonzalez, Maxine Stuart, Chris Montez, Enrique Morente, Ian Buchanan, Dmitri Hvorostovsky.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 14 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 14, 1972.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Can See Clearly Now by Johnny Nash as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 18, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 25, 1975 – Daniel Mustard, American singer-songwriter; January 14, 1965 – Ellis Paul, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; February 19, 1914 – Jacques Dufilho, French actor (d. 2005).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 928