Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of November 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 14, 1972 was a Tuesday and it was the 319th day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 299 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,137 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 547 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1895Louise Huff
- 1930Monique Mercure
- 1949Ryo Hayami
- 1956Peter R. de Vries
- 1962Satomi Kōrogi
- 1967Letitia Dean
- 1968Serge Postigo
- 1975Stephen Guarino
- 1980Brock Pierce
- 1981Russell Tovey
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 14.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 14.
- 1771Marie François Xavier Bichat, French anatomist and physiologist (d. 1802)
- 1776Henri Dutrochet, French physician, botanist, and physiologist (d. 1847)
- 1812Maria Cristina of Savoy (d. 1836)
- 1861Frederick Jackson Turner, American historian and author (d. 1932)
- 1891Frederick Banting, Canadian physician and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1941)
- 1910Eric Malpass, English author (d. 1996)
- 1937Murray Oliver, Canadian ice hockey player and coach (d. 2014)
- 1973Betsy Brandt, American actress
- 1981Russell Tovey, English actor
- 1990Jessica Jacobs, Australian actress and singer (d. 2008)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 14.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1932Al Shorta SC, one of Iraq’s biggest football clubs, are founded as Montakhab Al Shorta.
- 1941World War II: In Slonim, German forces engaged in Operation Barbarossa murder 9,000 Jews in a single day.
- 1941World War II: The aircraft carrier HMS Ark Royal sinks due to torpedo damage from the GS U-81 sustained on November 13.
- 1957The Apalachin Meeting outside Binghamton, New York is raided by law enforcement, and many high level Mafia figures are arrested.
- 1971Mariner 9 enters orbit around Mars.
- 1971Enthronment of Pope Shenouda III as Pope of Alexandria.
- 1975Spain abandons Western Sahara.
- 1990After German reunification, the Federal Republic of Germany and Poland sign a treaty confirming the Oder–Neisse line as the border between Germany and Poland.
- 1991Cambodian Prince Norodom Sihanouk returns to Phnom Penh after thirteen years of exile.
- 2012Israel launches a major military operation in the Gaza Strip, as hostilities with Hamas escalate.
View the complete list of historical events for November 14.
Curious about this Vanilla Kiwiberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 14 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Suzuka Ohgo, Debaki Bose, Tennessee Ernie Ford, Manami Higa, Terrence C. Carson, Chris Raab, Björk, Abbey Clancy, Maya Rudolph, Narada Michael Walden.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 14 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 14, 1972.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Can See Clearly Now by Johnny Nash as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 18, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 17, 1975 – Natalie Zea, American actress; May 26, 1963 – Claude Legault, Canadian actor and screenwriter; April 7, 1979 – Zbych Trofimiuk, Polish-Australian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 910