Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of November 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 14, 1972 was a Tuesday and it was the 319th day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 229 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,207 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 549 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1895Louise Huff
- 1906Louise Brooks
- 1915Martha Tilton
- 1919Veronica Lake
- 1949James Young
- 1960Tom Judson
- 1962Atsuko Tanaka
- 1968Serge Postigo
- 1974Joe Principe
- 1983Chelsea Wolfe
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 14.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 14.
- 1927Lawrie Barratt, English businessman, founded Barratt Developments (d. 2012)
- 1937Murray Oliver, Canadian ice hockey player and coach (d. 2014)
- 1945Louise Ellman, English academic and politician
- 1955Philip Egan, English bishop
- 1962Satomi Kōrogi, Japanese voice actress
- 1974Adina Howard, American singer-songwriter and chef
- 1978Chris Shar, American bass player (Stiffed and Man Man)
- 1984Marija Šerifović, Serbian singer
- 1986Yuna, Malaysian singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1991Graham Patrick Martin, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 14.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1862American Civil War: President Abraham Lincoln approves General Ambrose Burnside’s plan to capture the Confederate capital at Richmond, Virginia, leading to the Battle of Fredericksburg.
- 1910Aviator Eugene Burton Ely performs the first take off from a ship in Hampton Roads, Virginia. He took off from a makeshift deck on the USS Birmingham in a Curtiss pusher.
- 1921Foundation of the Communist Party of Spain.
- 1957The Apalachin Meeting outside Binghamton, New York is raided by law enforcement, and many high level Mafia figures are arrested.
- 1965Vietnam War: The Battle of Ia Drang begins – the first major engagement between regular American and North Vietnamese forces.
- 1971Enthronment of Pope Shenouda III as Pope of Alexandria.
- 1990After German reunification, the Federal Republic of Germany and Poland sign a treaty confirming the Oder–Neisse line as the border between Germany and Poland.
- 1991American and British authorities announce indictments against two Libyan intelligence officials in connection with the downing of the Pan Am Flight 103.
- 2001War in Afghanistan: Afghan Northern Alliance fighters take over the capital Kabul.
- 2010Germany’s Sebastian Vettel of Red Bull Racing wins Formula One’s Drivers Championship to become the sport’s youngest champion.
View the complete list of historical events for November 14.
Curious about this Blueberry Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 14 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gail Porter, Kevin Covais, Brian Grazer, Richard Hell, Melanie Safka, Myleene Klass, Jeanne Moreau, Joe Conley, Víctor Manuel, LaMarcus Tinker.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 14 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 14, 1972.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Can See Clearly Now by Johnny Nash as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 18, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 26, 1986 – Kian Kazemi, Filipino-Persian actor; May 3, 1951 – Christopher Cross, American singer-songwriter and producer; November 23, 1984 – Lucas Grabeel, American actor, singer, and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 946