Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of November 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 14, 1979 was a Wednesday and it was the 318th day of the year 1979. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 89 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,791 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 467 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Dick Powell
- 1928Kathleen Hughes
- 1930Michael Robbins
- 1930Monique Mercure
- 1968Serge Postigo
- 1973Moka Only
- 1974David Moscow
- 1978Delphine Chanéac
- 1979Olga Kurylenko
- 1981Russell Tovey
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 14.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 14.
- 1895Walter Jackson Freeman II, American physician and psychiatrist (d. 1972)
- 1919Lisa Otto, German soprano and actress (d. 2013)
- 1929Jimmy Piersall, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1951Frankie Banali, American drummer and songwriter (Quiet Riot and W.A.S.P.)
- 1959Chris Woods, English footballer, coach, and manager
- 1964Rockie Lynne, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1964Silken Laumann, Canadian rower
- 1967Leo Kunnas, Estonian colonel and author
- 1972Matt Bloom, American wrestler, trainer, and sportscaster
- 1988Takurō Ōno, Japanese actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 14.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1770James Bruce discovers what he believes to be the source of the Nile.
- 1932Al Shorta SC, one of Iraq’s biggest football clubs, are founded as Montakhab Al Shorta.
- 1952The first regular UK Singles Chart published by the New Musical Express.
- 1967American physicist Theodore Maiman is given a patent for his ruby laser systems, the world’s first laser.
- 1967The Congress of Colombia, in commemoration of the 150 years of the death of Policarpa Salavarrieta, declares this day as “Day of the Colombian Woman”.
- 1970Southern Airways Flight 932 crashes in the mountains near Huntington, West Virginia, killing 75, including members of the Marshall University football team.
- 1971Enthronment of Pope Shenouda III as Pope of Alexandria.
- 1973In the United Kingdom, Princess Anne marries Captain Mark Phillips, in Westminster Abbey.
- 1991American and British authorities announce indictments against two Libyan intelligence officials in connection with the downing of the Pan Am Flight 103.
- 2008The first G-20 economic summit opens in Washington, D.C.
View the complete list of historical events for November 14.
Curious about this Green Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 14 and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Zola Jesus, Lília Cabral, Elliott Kastner, Phil Anselmo, George Pelecanos, Keisuke Minami, Little Tony, Jonathan Demme, John Bush, Angy Fernández.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 14 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 14, 1979.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Still by Commodores as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 17, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 5, 1929 – Chikao Ohtsuka, Japanese actor (d. 2015); March 16, 1948 – Michael Owen Bruce, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Alice Cooper); October 22, 1985 – Federico Ágreda, Venezuelan keyboard player, DJ, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,054