Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of November 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
November 15, 1922 was a Wednesday and it was the 319th day of the year 1922. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 233 days left before your next birthday. You will be 95 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,466 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,167 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Joe Hinton
- 1931John Kerr
- 1934Joanna Barnes
- 1945Anni-Frid Lyngstad
- 1952Zoltán Buday
- 1972Jessica Hynes
- 1972Jonny Lee Miller
- 1974Chad Kroeger
- 1990Erika Yazawa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 15.
- 1397Pope Nicholas V (d. 1455)
- 1746Joseph Quesnel, French-Canadian poet, playwright, and composer (d. 1809)
- 1867Emil Krebs, German polyglot and sinologist (d. 1930)
- 1919Carol Bruce, American singer and actress (d. 2007)
- 1926Thomas Williams, American author and academic (d. 1990)
- 1967E-40, American rapper (The Click)
- 1980Ace Young, American singer-songwriter and actor
- 1985Charron Fisher, American basketball player
- 1986Jerry Roush, American singer-songwriter (Of Mice & Men, Sky Eats Airplane, and Glass Cloud)
- 1995Karl-Anthony Towns, Dominican-American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 565Justin II succeeds his uncle Justinian I as emperor of the Byzantine Empire.
- 1705Battle of Zsibó: Austrian-Danish victory over the Kurucs (Hungarians).
- 1864American Civil War: Union General William Tecumseh Sherman burns Atlanta, Georgia and starts Sherman’s March to the Sea.
- 1926The NBC radio network opens with 24 stations.
- 1942World War II: The Battle of Guadalcanal ends in a decisive Allied victory.
- 1955The first part of Saint Petersburg Metro is opened.
- 1966Project Gemini: Gemini 12 completes the program’s final mission, when it splashes down safely in the Atlantic Ocean.
- 1983Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus is founded. Recognized only by Turkey.
- 1988Israeli–Palestinian conflict: An independent State of Palestine is proclaimed by the Palestinian National Council.
- 2000Jharkhand state comes into existence in India.
View the complete list of historical events for November 15.
Curious about this You Can Get Me Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 15 and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Maxwell Caulfield, Martina Gedeck, Buddy Greco, Sheila Jordan, Thilakan, Alicia Morton, Terry Gilkyson, Minnie Riperton, Benoît Ferreux, Dominic Treadwell-Collins.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 15 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 15, 1922.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 4, 1922 – Benno Besson, Swiss-German actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2006); August 3, 1967 – Mathieu Kassovitz, French actor, director, producer, and screenwriter, founded MNP Entreprise; May 6, 1956 – Lakis Lazopoulos, Greek actor and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 845