Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of November 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
November 15, 1922 was a Wednesday and it was the 319th day of the year 1922. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 174 days left before your next birthday. You will be 95 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,525 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,169 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928John Orchard
- 1929Joe Hinton
- 1937Little Willie John
- 1940Sam Waterston
- 1945Bob Gunton
- 1962Judy Gold
- 1989Jonalyn Viray
- 1990Erika Yazawa
- 1990Kanata Hongō
- 1992Minami Minegishi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 15.
- 1862Gerhart Hauptmann, German author, poet, and playwright, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1946)
- 1919Carol Bruce, American singer and actress (d. 2007)
- 1922David Sidney Feingold, American biochemist and academic
- 1939Terry Bradbury, English footballer
- 1940Sam Waterston, American actor and producer
- 1957Michael Woythe, German footballer and manager
- 1968Ol' Dirty Bastard, American rapper and producer (Wu-Tang Clan) (d. 2004)
- 1974Chad Kroeger, Canadian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Nickelback)
- 1986Coye Francies, American football player
- 1988B.o.B, American rapper and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1705Battle of Zsibó: Austrian-Danish victory over the Kurucs (Hungarians).
- 1859The first modern revival of the Olympic Games takes place in Athens, Greece.
- 1928The RNLI lifeboat Mary Stanford capsized in Rye Harbour with the loss of the entire 17 man crew.
- 1966A Boeing 727 carrying Pan Am Flight 708 crashes near Berlin, Germany, killing all three people on board.
- 1969Cold War: The Soviet submarine K-19 collides with the American submarine USS Gato in the Barents Sea.
- 1985The Anglo-Irish Agreement is signed at Hillsborough Castle by British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher and Irish Taoiseach Garret FitzGerald.
- 1988In the Soviet Union, the unmanned Shuttle Buran makes its only space flight.
- 1990The Communist People’s Republic of Bulgaria is disestablished and a new republican government is instituted.
- 2002Hu Jintao becomes General Secretary of the Communist Party of China and a new nine-member Politburo Standing Committee is inaugurated.
- 2007Cyclone Sidr hits Bangladesh, killing an estimated 5,000 people and destroying parts of the world’s largest mangrove forest, the Sundarbans.
View the complete list of historical events for November 15.
Curious about this Choco Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 15 and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kenneth Kendall, Paul Thomas Anderson, Elliott Gould, Talulah Riley, Shirley Yeung, Spencer Treat Clark, Bret McKenzie, Maurice Cloche, Thomas F. Duffy, Dietmar Schönherr.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 15 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 15, 1922.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 22, 1980 – Shannon Bex, American singer-songwriter and dancer (Danity Kane); September 29, 1939 – Larry Linville, American actor (d. 2000); October 25, 1981 – Austin Winkler, American singer-songwriter (Hinder).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 883