Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of November 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 15, 1922 was a Wednesday and it was the 319th day of the year 1922. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 141 days left before your next birthday. You will be 95 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,558 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,170 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1879Lewis Stone
- 1920Vasilis Diamantopoulos
- 1931John Kerr
- 1937Yaphet Kotto
- 1945Bob Gunton
- 1945Roger Donaldson
- 1968Jennifer Charles
- 1976Brandon DiCamillo
- 1985Lily Aldridge
- 1992Minami Minegishi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 15.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 15.
- 1791Friedrich Ernst Scheller, German lawyer, jurist, and politician (d. 1869)
- 1906Curtis LeMay, American general and politician (d. 1990)
- 1923Samuel Klein, Polish-Brazilian businessman and philanthropist, founded Casas Bahia (d. 2014)
- 1931Pascal Lissouba, Congolese politician, President of the Republic of the Congo
- 1964Tiit Sokk, Estonian basketball player and coach
- 1967François Ozon, French director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1971Martin Pieckenhagen, German footballer
- 1979Josemi, Spanish footballer
- 1983Laura Smet, French actress
- 1992Daniela Seguel, Chilean tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 15.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1533Francisco Pizarro arrives in Cuzco, the capital of the Inca Empire.
- 1777American Revolutionary War: After 16 months of debate the Continental Congress approves the Articles of Confederation.
- 1864American Civil War: Union General William Tecumseh Sherman burns Atlanta, Georgia and starts Sherman’s March to the Sea.
- 1920First assembly of the League of Nations is held in Geneva, Switzerland.
- 1959The murders of the Clutter Family in Holcomb, Kansas, which inspired Truman Capote’s non-fiction book In Cold Blood.
- 1966Project Gemini: Gemini 12 completes the program’s final mission, when it splashes down safely in the Atlantic Ocean.
- 1976René Lévesque and the Parti Québécois take power to become the first Quebec government of the 20th century clearly in favor of independence.
- 1987Continental Airlines Flight 1713, a Douglas DC-9-14 jetliner, crashes in a snowstorm at Denver’s Stapleton International Airport, killing 28 occupants, while 54 survive the crash.
- 2000A chartered Antonov An-24 crashes after takeoff from Luanda, Angola, killing more than 40 people.
- 2000Jharkhand state comes into existence in India.
View the complete list of historical events for November 15.
Curious about this Warm Green Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 15 and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kel Mitchell, Choi Min-sik, Paul Fox, Hermann Wlach, Craig Chester, Toto Cutugno, Chad Allan, Eric Papilaya, Eri Kitamura, Vanness Wu.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 15 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 15, 1922.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 18, 1969 – Cappadonna, American rapper (Wu-Tang Clan and Theodore Unit); April 26, 1931 – Paul Almond, Canadian-American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2015); January 10, 1940 – K. J. Yesudas, Indian singer-songwriter and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,019