Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of November 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
November 15, 1922 was a Wednesday and it was the 319th day of the year 1922. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 298 days left before your next birthday. You will be 95 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,401 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,165 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1932Petula Clark
- 1937Little Willie John
- 1945Bob Gunton
- 1945Roger Donaldson
- 1951Billy McColl
- 1968Jennifer Charles
- 1968Ol' Dirty Bastard
- 1972Jonny Lee Miller
- 1986Jerry Roush
- 1994Saffron Coomber
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 15.
- 459B'utz Aj Sak Chiik, Mayan king (d. 501)
- 1660Hermann von der Hardt, German historian and orientalist (d. 1746)
- 1895Antoni Słonimski, Polish journalist, poet, and playwright (d. 1976)
- 1897Sacheverell Sitwell, English author and critic (d. 1988)
- 1936H. B. Bailey, American race car driver (d. 2003)
- 1945Bob Gunton, American actor and singer
- 1967Pedro Borbón, Jr., Dominican baseball player
- 1977Robaire Smith, American football player
- 1982Benjamin Krause, German rugby player
- 1982Joe Kowalewski, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1806Pike expedition: Lieutenant Zebulon Pike sees a distant mountain peak while near the Colorado foothills of the Rocky Mountains. (It is later named Pikes Peak.)
- 1935Manuel L. Quezon is inaugurated as the second President of the Philippines.
- 1939In Washington, D.C., US President Franklin D. Roosevelt lays the cornerstone of the Jefferson Memorial.
- 1955The first part of Saint Petersburg Metro is opened.
- 1966A Boeing 727 carrying Pan Am Flight 708 crashes near Berlin, Germany, killing all three people on board.
- 1966Project Gemini: Gemini 12 completes the program’s final mission, when it splashes down safely in the Atlantic Ocean.
- 1985A research assistant is injured when a package from the Unabomber addressed to a University of Michigan professor explodes.
- 1985The Anglo-Irish Agreement is signed at Hillsborough Castle by British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher and Irish Taoiseach Garret FitzGerald.
- 1990Space Shuttle program: Space Shuttle Atlantis launches with flight STS-38.
- 2007Cyclone Sidr hits Bangladesh, killing an estimated 5,000 people and destroying parts of the world’s largest mangrove forest, the Sundarbans.
View the complete list of historical events for November 15.
Curious about this Coconut Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 15 and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: George Costigan, Dominique Dunne, Danny Salomon, Pierre Bouvier, Dorothy Gish, Milagros Schmoll, Camillo Felgen, María Rojo, Ramsay Gilderdale, Danny Gerard.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 15 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 15, 1922.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 17, 1937 – Spiros Focás, Greek actor; April 8, 1973 – Emma Caulfield, American actress; May 23, 1928 – Rosemary Clooney, American singer and actress (d. 2002).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 881