Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of November 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
November 15, 1922 was a Wednesday and it was the 319th day of the year 1922. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 206 days left before your next birthday. You will be 95 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,493 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,168 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1941Rick Kemp
- 1945Roger Donaldson
- 1953James Widdoes
- 1958Lewis Fitz-Gerald
- 1962Judy Gold
- 1967François Ozon
- 1968Fausto Brizzi
- 1973Sydney Tamiia Poitier
- 1990Erika Yazawa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 15.
- 1928Seldon Powell, American saxophonist and flute player (d. 1997)
- 1929Joe Hinton, American singer (d. 1968)
- 1937Little Willie John, American singer-songwriter (d. 1968)
- 1954Aleksander Kwaśniewski, Polish journalist and politician, 3rd President of Poland
- 1960Dawn Airey, English broadcaster
- 1963Benny Elias, Lebanese-Australian rugby player and sportscaster
- 1985Charron Fisher, American basketball player
- 1986Coye Francies, American football player
- 1986Jerry Roush, American singer-songwriter (Of Mice & Men, Sky Eats Airplane, and Glass Cloud)
- 1991Shailene Woodley, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 565Justin II succeeds his uncle Justinian I as emperor of the Byzantine Empire.
- 1939In Washington, D.C., US President Franklin D. Roosevelt lays the cornerstone of the Jefferson Memorial.
- 1942World War II: The Battle of Guadalcanal ends in a decisive Allied victory.
- 1959The murders of the Clutter Family in Holcomb, Kansas, which inspired Truman Capote’s non-fiction book In Cold Blood.
- 1966Project Gemini: Gemini 12 completes the program’s final mission, when it splashes down safely in the Atlantic Ocean.
- 1985The Anglo-Irish Agreement is signed at Hillsborough Castle by British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher and Irish Taoiseach Garret FitzGerald.
- 1987In Brașov, Romania, workers rebel against the communist regime of Nicolae Ceaușescu.
- 2007Cyclone Sidr hits Bangladesh, killing an estimated 5,000 people and destroying parts of the world’s largest mangrove forest, the Sundarbans.
- 2012Four people are killed and 16 others are injured in the Midland train crash after a Union Pacific train struck a parade float in Midland, Texas.
- 2012Xi Jinping becomes General Secretary of the Communist Party of China and a new seven-member Politburo Standing Committee is inaugurated.
View the complete list of historical events for November 15.
Curious about this White Almond? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 15 and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: James Bolam, Chris O'Donnell, Rina Nakanishi, Mabel Normand, Robert Charlebois, Gerard Butler, Errol Brown, Jayma Mays, Amanda Marchant, Münir Özkul.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 15 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 15, 1922.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 5, 1909 – Albert R. Broccoli, American film producer, co-founded Eon Productions (d. 1996); September 26, 1945 – Gal Costa, Brazilian singer and actress; February 22, 1948 – John Ashton, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 895