Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of November 1932 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
November 15, 1932 was a Tuesday and it was the 320th day of the year 1932. The next time you can reuse your old 1932 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 297 days left before your next birthday. You will be 85 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,749 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,041 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Carol Bruce
- 1932Clyde McPhatter
- 1932Petula Clark
- 1951Beverly D'Angelo
- 1957Ray McKinnon
- 1977Sean Murray
- 1980Ace Young
- 1989Jonalyn Viray
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 15.
- 1784Jérôme Bonaparte, French husband of Catharina of Württemberg (d. 1860)
- 1891W. Averell Harriman, American businessman and politician, 11th United States Secretary of Commerce (d. 1986)
- 1936Tara Singh Hayer, Indian-Canadian journalist and publisher (d. 1998)
- 1939Terry Bradbury, English footballer
- 1956Brian Douglas Wells, American delivery man (d. 2003)
- 1957Michael Woythe, German footballer and manager
- 1958Lewis Fitz-Gerald, Australian actor and director
- 1970Patrick M'Boma, Cameroonian footballer
- 1977Peter Phillips, English businessman
- 1982Benjamin Krause, German rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1889Brazil is declared a republic by Marshal Deodoro da Fonseca as Emperor Pedro II is deposed in a military coup.
- 1920First assembly of the League of Nations is held in Geneva, Switzerland.
- 1966Project Gemini: Gemini 12 completes the program’s final mission, when it splashes down safely in the Atlantic Ocean.
- 1985A research assistant is injured when a package from the Unabomber addressed to a University of Michigan professor explodes.
- 1988In the Soviet Union, the unmanned Shuttle Buran makes its only space flight.
- 1988Israeli–Palestinian conflict: An independent State of Palestine is proclaimed by the Palestinian National Council.
- 1990The Communist People’s Republic of Bulgaria is disestablished and a new republican government is instituted.
- 2006Al Jazeera English launches worldwide.
- 2012Four people are killed and 16 others are injured in the Midland train crash after a Union Pacific train struck a parade float in Midland, Texas.
- 2012Xi Jinping becomes General Secretary of the Communist Party of China and a new seven-member Politburo Standing Committee is inaugurated.
View the complete list of historical events for November 15.
Curious about this Vanilla Kiwiberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 15 and 1932 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bonnie Owens, Juan J. Campanella, Miles Ocampo, Ghetts, Tracy Phillips, Reed Diamond, Kerem Yılmazer, Toby Keith, George McFarland, Michael J. Anderson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 15 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 15, 1932.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 23, 1901 – Hank Worden, American actor and singer (d. 1992); February 14, 1969 – Kazuko Miyata, Japanese actress; March 27, 1988 – Jessie J, English singer-songwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 871