Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of November 1932 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
November 15, 1932 was a Tuesday and it was the 320th day of the year 1932. The next time you can reuse your old 1932 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 230 days left before your next birthday. You will be 85 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,816 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,043 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Naomi Childers
- 1919Carol Bruce
- 1920Vasilis Diamantopoulos
- 1934Joanna Barnes
- 1937Yaphet Kotto
- 1956Michael Hampton
- 1967François Ozon
- 1977Logan Whitehurst
- 1990Kanata Hongō
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 15.
- 1784Jérôme Bonaparte, French husband of Catharina of Württemberg (d. 1860)
- 1874August Krogh, Danish zoologist and physiologist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1949)
- 1887Georgia O'Keeffe, American painter (d. 1986)
- 1890Richmal Crompton, English author and educator (d. 1969)
- 1940Roberto Cavalli, Italian fashion designer
- 1947Bill Richardson, American politician and diplomat, 21st United States Ambassador to the United Nations
- 1951Joe Puerta, American singer and bass player (Ambrosia)
- 1959Tibor Fischer, English author
- 1977Logan Whitehurst, American singer-songwriter and drummer (The Velvet Teen) (d. 2006)
- 1986Coye Francies, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1859The first modern revival of the Olympic Games takes place in Athens, Greece.
- 1939In Washington, D.C., US President Franklin D. Roosevelt lays the cornerstone of the Jefferson Memorial.
- 1943The Holocaust: German SS leader Heinrich Himmler orders that Gypsies are to be put “on the same level as Jews and placed in concentration camps”. (See Porajmos.)
- 1959The murders of the Clutter Family in Holcomb, Kansas, which inspired Truman Capote’s non-fiction book In Cold Blood.
- 1966Project Gemini: Gemini 12 completes the program’s final mission, when it splashes down safely in the Atlantic Ocean.
- 1985The Anglo-Irish Agreement is signed at Hillsborough Castle by British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher and Irish Taoiseach Garret FitzGerald.
- 1987Continental Airlines Flight 1713, a Douglas DC-9-14 jetliner, crashes in a snowstorm at Denver’s Stapleton International Airport, killing 28 occupants, while 54 survive the crash.
- 1988Israeli–Palestinian conflict: An independent State of Palestine is proclaimed by the Palestinian National Council.
- 2006Al Jazeera English launches worldwide.
- 2012Four people are killed and 16 others are injured in the Midland train crash after a Union Pacific train struck a parade float in Midland, Texas.
View the complete list of historical events for November 15.
Curious about this Choco Oregano? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 15 and 1932 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cecilia Bartoli, Percy Herbert, Kate Mansi, Brandon Quinn, Frank Nelson, Lucia Rijker, Spike Feresten, Scott Foley, Karena Lam, Trey Anastasio.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 15 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 15, 1932.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 29, 1968 – Sora Jung, South Korean actress; June 14, 1988 – Kevin McHale, American singer, dancer, and actor (NLT); June 14, 1921 – Martha Greenhouse, American actress (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 898