Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of November 1932 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
November 15, 1932 was a Tuesday and it was the 320th day of the year 1932. The next time you can reuse your old 1932 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 172 days left before your next birthday. You will be 85 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,874 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,045 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1879Lewis Stone
- 1951Billy McColl
- 1953James Widdoes
- 1957Ray McKinnon
- 1968Fausto Brizzi
- 1971Jay Harrington
- 1976Brandon DiCamillo
- 1985Lily Aldridge
- 1989Jonalyn Viray
- 1990Kanata Hongō
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 15.
- 1556Jacques Davy Duperron, French cardinal (d. 1618)
- 1874August Krogh, Danish zoologist and physiologist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1949)
- 1923Samuel Klein, Polish-Brazilian businessman and philanthropist, founded Casas Bahia (d. 2014)
- 1942Daniel Barenboim, Argentinian-Israeli pianist and conductor
- 1958Gu Kailai, Chinese lawyer and businesswoman
- 1964Mikhail Rusyayev, Russian footballer, coach, and manager (d. 2011)
- 1972Jessica Hynes, English actress, producer, and screenwriter
- 1982Lofa Tatupu, American football player
- 1983Laura Smet, French actress
- 1991Shailene Woodley, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1922Over 1,000 are massacred during a general strike in Guayaquil, Ecuador.
- 1928The RNLI lifeboat Mary Stanford capsized in Rye Harbour with the loss of the entire 17 man crew.
- 1951Greek resistance leader Nikos Beloyannis, along with 11 resistance members, is sentenced to death by the court-martial.
- 1966Project Gemini: Gemini 12 completes the program’s final mission, when it splashes down safely in the Atlantic Ocean.
- 1971Intel releases the world’s first commercial single-chip microprocessor, the 4004.
- 1978A chartered Douglas DC-8 crashes near Colombo, Sri Lanka, killing 183.
- 1987Continental Airlines Flight 1713, a Douglas DC-9-14 jetliner, crashes in a snowstorm at Denver’s Stapleton International Airport, killing 28 occupants, while 54 survive the crash.
- 1987In Brașov, Romania, workers rebel against the communist regime of Nicolae Ceaușescu.
- 1988Israeli–Palestinian conflict: An independent State of Palestine is proclaimed by the Palestinian National Council.
- 2002Hu Jintao becomes General Secretary of the Communist Party of China and a new nine-member Politburo Standing Committee is inaugurated.
View the complete list of historical events for November 15.
Curious about this Double Choco Cherry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 15 and 1932 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Brenna O'Brien, Magnús Scheving, Kim Jong-min, Carly Simon, Marc Favreau, Spring Byington, Luke Morley, Martin Ferrero, Katherine Brooks, Ray Quinn.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 15 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 15, 1932.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 12, 1945 – Aurore Clément, French actress; September 3, 1985 – Carlo Aquino, Filipino actor and singer; January 9, 1978 – Maggie Rizer, American model, actress, and activist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 859