Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of November 1932 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
November 15, 1932 was a Tuesday and it was the 320th day of the year 1932. The next time you can reuse your old 1932 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 53 days left before your next birthday. You will be 85 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,993 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,049 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Ed Asner
- 1932Petula Clark
- 1951Beverly D'Angelo
- 1952Zoltán Buday
- 1953Alexander O'Neal
- 1960Susanne Lothar
- 1962Judy Gold
- 1977Logan Whitehurst
- 1986Jerry Roush
- 1993Saaya Irie
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 15.
- 1688Louis Bertrand Castel, French mathematician and philosopher (d. 1757)
- 1912Harald Keres, Estonian physicist and academic (d. 2010)
- 1936H. B. Bailey, American race car driver (d. 2003)
- 1977Logan Whitehurst, American singer-songwriter and drummer (The Velvet Teen) (d. 2006)
- 1981Drew Hodgdon, American football player
- 1982D. J. Fitzpatrick, American football player
- 1983Fernando Verdasco, Spanish tennis player
- 1988Morgan Parra, French rugby player
- 1990Kanata Hongō, Japanese actor
- 1991Shailene Woodley, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 565Justin II succeeds his uncle Justinian I as emperor of the Byzantine Empire.
- 655Battle of the Winwaed: Penda of Mercia is defeated by Oswiu of Northumbria.
- 1315Battle of Morgarten: The Schweizer Eidgenossenschaft ambushes the army of Leopold I.
- 1920First assembly of the League of Nations is held in Geneva, Switzerland.
- 1922Over 1,000 are massacred during a general strike in Guayaquil, Ecuador.
- 1928The RNLI lifeboat Mary Stanford capsized in Rye Harbour with the loss of the entire 17 man crew.
- 1955The first part of Saint Petersburg Metro is opened.
- 1969Vietnam War: In Washington, D.C., 250,000-500,000 protesters staged a peaceful demonstration against the war, including a symbolic “March Against Death”.
- 1985The Anglo-Irish Agreement is signed at Hillsborough Castle by British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher and Irish Taoiseach Garret FitzGerald.
- 1990The Communist People’s Republic of Bulgaria is disestablished and a new republican government is instituted.
View the complete list of historical events for November 15.
Curious about this Lanzones Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 15 and 1932 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Henry Wilcoxon, Vilma Santos, Susan Roces, Bessie Smith, Jimmy Fontana, Louis Hayward, Kim Wilson, Tina Malone, Manoel de Oliveira, Roberta Flack.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 15 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 15, 1932.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 9, 1939 – Billy Henderson, American singer (The Spinners) (d. 2007); September 15, 1980 – Tammie Brown, American drag queen performer and singer; September 7, 1935 – Ronnie Dove, American singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 890