Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of November 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 15, 1961 was a Wednesday and it was the 319th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 298 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,156 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 683 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Naomi Childers
- 1933Gloria Foster
- 1951Billy McColl
- 1953Alexander O'Neal
- 1967François Ozon
- 1977Sean Murray
- 1980Ace Young
- 1985Lily Aldridge
- 1986Jerry Roush
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 15.
- 1738William Herschel, German-English astronomer and composer (d. 1822)
- 1920Vasilis Diamantopoulos, Greek actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1999)
- 1923Samuel Klein, Polish-Brazilian businessman and philanthropist, founded Casas Bahia (d. 2014)
- 1925Yuli Daniel, Russian poet and author (d. 1988)
- 1929Joe Hinton, American singer (d. 1968)
- 1939Rauni-Leena Luukanen-Kilde, Finnish physician and parapsychologist (d. 2015)
- 1942Daniel Barenboim, Argentinian-Israeli pianist and conductor
- 1945Roger Donaldson, Australian-New Zealand director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1967Pedro Borbón, Jr., Dominican baseball player
- 1990Kanata Hongō, Japanese actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 565Justin II succeeds his uncle Justinian I as emperor of the Byzantine Empire.
- 1777American Revolutionary War: After 16 months of debate the Continental Congress approves the Articles of Confederation.
- 1920The Free City of Danzig is established.
- 1928The RNLI lifeboat Mary Stanford capsized in Rye Harbour with the loss of the entire 17 man crew.
- 1942World War II: The Battle of Guadalcanal ends in a decisive Allied victory.
- 1967The only fatality of the North American X-15 program occurs during the 191st flight when Air Force test pilot Michael J. Adams loses control of his aircraft which is destroyed mid-air over the Mojave Desert.
- 1978A chartered Douglas DC-8 crashes near Colombo, Sri Lanka, killing 183.
- 1988Israeli–Palestinian conflict: An independent State of Palestine is proclaimed by the Palestinian National Council.
- 1988The first Fairtrade label, Max Havelaar, is launched in the Netherlands.
- 2000A chartered Antonov An-24 crashes after takeoff from Luanda, Angola, killing more than 40 people.
View the complete list of historical events for November 15.
Curious about this White Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 15 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Andreas Katsulas, Mark-Paul Gosselaar, Dave McArtney, Jenni Rivera, Falco, Ralph Richardson, Stephen Dunham, Stanley Kramer, Louise Roe, Maurice Baquet.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 15 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 15, 1961.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Big Bad John by Jimmy Dean as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 20, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 28, 1989 – Peechaya Wattanamontree, Thai model and actress; September 29, 1982 – Lauren Pope, English DJ, producer, and actress; July 10, 1980 – Alejandro Millán, Mexican singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Elfonía and Stream of Passion).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 916