Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of November 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 15, 1961 was a Wednesday and it was the 319th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 230 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,224 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 685 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Joe Hinton
- 1933Gloria Foster
- 1953James Widdoes
- 1956Michael Hampton
- 1962Maggie O'Neill
- 1966Rachel True
- 1970Jack Ingram
- 1973Sydney Tamiia Poitier
- 1976Virginie Ledoyen
- 1994Saffron Coomber
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 15.
- 1607Madeleine de Scudéry, French author (d. 1701)
- 1741Johann Kaspar Lavater, Swiss poet and physiognomist (d. 1801)
- 1887Georgia O'Keeffe, American painter (d. 1986)
- 1888Artie Matthews, American pianist and composer (d. 1958)
- 1922David Sidney Feingold, American biochemist and academic
- 1937Little Willie John, American singer-songwriter (d. 1968)
- 1940Ulf Pilgaard, Danish actor and screenwriter
- 1967Pedro Borbón, Jr., Dominican baseball player
- 1983DJ Skee, American DJ and producer
- 1987Isaiah Osbourne, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 655Battle of the Winwaed: Penda of Mercia is defeated by Oswiu of Northumbria.
- 1791The first U.S. Catholic college, Georgetown University, opens its doors.
- 1864American Civil War: Union General William Tecumseh Sherman burns Atlanta, Georgia and starts Sherman’s March to the Sea.
- 1914Harry Turner becomes the first player to die from game-related injuries in the “Ohio League”, the direct predecessor to the National Football League.
- 1966A Boeing 727 carrying Pan Am Flight 708 crashes near Berlin, Germany, killing all three people on board.
- 1966Project Gemini: Gemini 12 completes the program’s final mission, when it splashes down safely in the Atlantic Ocean.
- 1969Vietnam War: In Washington, D.C., 250,000-500,000 protesters staged a peaceful demonstration against the war, including a symbolic “March Against Death”.
- 1987In Brașov, Romania, workers rebel against the communist regime of Nicolae Ceaușescu.
- 2012Four people are killed and 16 others are injured in the Midland train crash after a Union Pacific train struck a parade float in Midland, Texas.
- 2012Xi Jinping becomes General Secretary of the Communist Party of China and a new seven-member Politburo Standing Committee is inaugurated.
View the complete list of historical events for November 15.
Curious about this Mangosteen Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 15 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dixie Carter, Jean-Pascal Lacoste, Tiësto, Prunella Scales, Helen Forrest, Candy Loving, Joey Lauren Adams, Nana Owada, Gérard Jugnot, Saša Tabaković.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 15 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 15, 1961.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Big Bad John by Jimmy Dean as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 20, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 18, 1972 – Rah Digga, American rapper and actress (The Conglomerate); March 1, 1943 – Cha Katō, Japanese comedian and actor; October 20, 1942 – Earl Hindman, American actor (d. 2003).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 934