Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of November 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 15, 1961 was a Wednesday and it was the 319th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 113 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,341 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 689 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Naomi Childers
- 1934Joanna Barnes
- 1936Wolf Biermann
- 1968Fausto Brizzi
- 1968Jennifer Charles
- 1970Jack Ingram
- 1971Jay Harrington
- 1973Sydney Tamiia Poitier
- 1986Jerry Roush
- 1992Minami Minegishi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 15.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 15.
- 1791Friedrich Ernst Scheller, German lawyer, jurist, and politician (d. 1869)
- 1925Howard Baker, American lawyer, politician, and diplomat, 12th White House Chief of Staff (d. 2014)
- 1928John Orchard, English actor (d. 1995)
- 1936Tara Singh Hayer, Indian-Canadian journalist and publisher (d. 1998)
- 1940Roberto Cavalli, Italian fashion designer
- 1948Teodoro Locsin, Jr., Filipino politician, lawyer, and journalist
- 1958Gu Kailai, Chinese lawyer and businesswoman
- 1979Brooks Bollinger, American football player and coach
- 1981Lorena Ochoa, Mexican golfer
- 1982Lofa Tatupu, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 15.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1889Brazil is declared a republic by Marshal Deodoro da Fonseca as Emperor Pedro II is deposed in a military coup.
- 1914Harry Turner becomes the first player to die from game-related injuries in the “Ohio League”, the direct predecessor to the National Football League.
- 1920First assembly of the League of Nations is held in Geneva, Switzerland.
- 1939In Washington, D.C., US President Franklin D. Roosevelt lays the cornerstone of the Jefferson Memorial.
- 1955The first part of Saint Petersburg Metro is opened.
- 1988The first Fairtrade label, Max Havelaar, is launched in the Netherlands.
- 2000A chartered Antonov An-24 crashes after takeoff from Luanda, Angola, killing more than 40 people.
- 2003The first day of the 2003 Istanbul bombings, in which two car bombs, targeting two synagogues, explode, killing 25 people and wounding about 300. Additional bombings follow on November 20.
- 2006Al Jazeera English launches worldwide.
- 2012Four people are killed and 16 others are injured in the Midland train crash after a Union Pacific train struck a parade float in Midland, Texas.
View the complete list of historical events for November 15.
Curious about this Wintergreen Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 15 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Troian Bellisario, Dolla, James Stewart, Francis Magalona, Jeffrey Osborne, Boudewijn de Groot, Guy Mitchell, Ruslana Korshunova, Ralph Carter, Bob Hartman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 15 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 15, 1961.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Big Bad John by Jimmy Dean as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 20, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 6, 1974 – Beanie Sigel, American rapper (State Property); March 5, 1974 – Kevin Connolly, American actor and director; April 6, 1989 – Katie Griffiths, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,051