Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of November 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 15, 1961 was a Wednesday and it was the 319th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 171 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,283 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 687 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928C. W. McCall
- 1929Ed Asner
- 1934Joanna Barnes
- 1951Beverly D'Angelo
- 1954Randy Thomas
- 1967François Ozon
- 1970Jack Ingram
- 1973Sydney Tamiia Poitier
- 1974Chad Kroeger
- 1977Sean Murray
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 15.
- 1928John Orchard, English actor (d. 1995)
- 1964Mikhail Rusyayev, Russian footballer, coach, and manager (d. 2011)
- 1967Dom Joly, Lebanese-English comedian and journalist
- 1970Jack Ingram, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1970Patrick M'Boma, Cameroonian footballer
- 1972Jessica Hynes, English actress, producer, and screenwriter
- 1974Chad Kroeger, Canadian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Nickelback)
- 1981Lorena Ochoa, Mexican golfer
- 1983Dominic Carroll, Gibraltarian runner
- 1988Zena Grey, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 655Battle of the Winwaed: Penda of Mercia is defeated by Oswiu of Northumbria.
- 1532Commanded by Francisco Pizarro, Spanish conquistadors under Hernando de Soto meet Inca Empire leader Atahualpa for the first time outside Cajamarca, arranging a meeting on the city plaza the following day.
- 1928The RNLI lifeboat Mary Stanford capsized in Rye Harbour with the loss of the entire 17 man crew.
- 1951Greek resistance leader Nikos Beloyannis, along with 11 resistance members, is sentenced to death by the court-martial.
- 1979A package from Unabomber Ted Kaczynski begins smoking in the cargo hold of a flight from Chicago to Washington, D.C., forcing the plane to make an emergency landing.
- 1988Israeli–Palestinian conflict: An independent State of Palestine is proclaimed by the Palestinian National Council.
- 1988The first Fairtrade label, Max Havelaar, is launched in the Netherlands.
- 1990Space Shuttle program: Space Shuttle Atlantis launches with flight STS-38.
- 2000A chartered Antonov An-24 crashes after takeoff from Luanda, Angola, killing more than 40 people.
- 2002Hu Jintao becomes General Secretary of the Communist Party of China and a new nine-member Politburo Standing Committee is inaugurated.
View the complete list of historical events for November 15.
Curious about this Sao Paulo Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 15 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michel Barrette, Jung Woo-sung, Lin Chi-ling, Charles Anthony, Mieko Harada, Abigail Breslin, Chris Difford, Apostolia Zoi, Marilyn Monroe, Regimantas Adomaitis.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 15 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 15, 1961.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Big Bad John by Jimmy Dean as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 20, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 5, 1971 – Krista Allen, American actress; November 10, 1972 – Lou Brutus, American singer-songwriter, radio host, and photographer; February 21, 1996 – Sophie Turner, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 920