Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of November 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 15, 1961 was a Wednesday and it was the 319th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 50 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,404 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 691 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Joe Hinton
- 1931John Kerr
- 1933Gloria Foster
- 1937Little Willie John
- 1962Judy Gold
- 1971Jay Harrington
- 1973Sydney Tamiia Poitier
- 1980Ace Young
- 1991Shailene Woodley
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 15.
- 1874Dimitrios Golemis, Greek runner (d. 1941)
- 1891Erwin Rommel, German field marshal (d. 1944)
- 1895Antoni Słonimski, Polish journalist, poet, and playwright (d. 1976)
- 1903Stewie Dempster, New Zealand cricketer and coach (d. 1974)
- 1931Pascal Lissouba, Congolese politician, President of the Republic of the Congo
- 1946Vassilis Goumas, Greek basketball player
- 1967E-40, American rapper (The Click)
- 1976Virginie Ledoyen, French actress
- 1987Isaiah Osbourne, English footballer
- 1990Erika Yazawa, Japanese model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1864American Civil War: Union General William Tecumseh Sherman burns Atlanta, Georgia and starts Sherman’s March to the Sea.
- 1939In Washington, D.C., US President Franklin D. Roosevelt lays the cornerstone of the Jefferson Memorial.
- 1945Venezuela joins the United Nations.
- 1951Greek resistance leader Nikos Beloyannis, along with 11 resistance members, is sentenced to death by the court-martial.
- 1955The first part of Saint Petersburg Metro is opened.
- 1966A Boeing 727 carrying Pan Am Flight 708 crashes near Berlin, Germany, killing all three people on board.
- 1971Intel releases the world’s first commercial single-chip microprocessor, the 4004.
- 1987Continental Airlines Flight 1713, a Douglas DC-9-14 jetliner, crashes in a snowstorm at Denver’s Stapleton International Airport, killing 28 occupants, while 54 survive the crash.
- 1990Space Shuttle program: Space Shuttle Atlantis launches with flight STS-38.
- 2012Xi Jinping becomes General Secretary of the Communist Party of China and a new seven-member Politburo Standing Committee is inaugurated.
View the complete list of historical events for November 15.
Curious about this Empyrean Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 15 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Heri Joensen, John Frusciante, J. Michael Straczynski, Anna Chancellor, Kathryn Harrold, Arthur Treacher, Keny Arkana, Richard L. Bare, Jennifer Jones, Dana Ashbrook.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 15 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 15, 1961.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Big Bad John by Jimmy Dean as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 20, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 11, 1938 – Gavin Millar, Scottish director, producer, and screenwriter; January 3, 1950 – Victoria Principal, American actress and producer; May 25, 1984 – Unnur Birna Vilhjálmsdóttir, Icelandic model and actress, Miss World 2005.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 949