Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of November 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
November 15, 1980 was a Saturday and it was the 320th day of the year 1980. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 263 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,251 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 449 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Vasilis Diamantopoulos
- 1929Ed Asner
- 1937Yaphet Kotto
- 1945Bob Gunton
- 1952Zoltán Buday
- 1956Michael Hampton
- 1962Judy Gold
- 1971Jay Harrington
- 1993Saaya Irie
- 1994Saffron Coomber
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 15.
- 1498Eleanor of Austria (d. 1558)
- 1738William Herschel, German-English astronomer and composer (d. 1822)
- 1852Tewfik Pasha, Egyptian ruler (d. 1892)
- 1907Claus von Stauffenberg, German colonel (d. 1944)
- 1940Sam Waterston, American actor and producer
- 1951Beverly D'Angelo, American actress, singer, and producer
- 1954Randy Thomas, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Sweet Comfort Band and Allies)
- 1956Brian Douglas Wells, American delivery man (d. 2003)
- 1968Teodoro Casiño, Filipino writer, politician, and journalist
- 1983Dominic Carroll, Gibraltarian runner
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1315Battle of Morgarten: The Schweizer Eidgenossenschaft ambushes the army of Leopold I.
- 1533Francisco Pizarro arrives in Cuzco, the capital of the Inca Empire.
- 1777American Revolutionary War: After 16 months of debate the Continental Congress approves the Articles of Confederation.
- 1791The first U.S. Catholic college, Georgetown University, opens its doors.
- 1859The first modern revival of the Olympic Games takes place in Athens, Greece.
- 1966Project Gemini: Gemini 12 completes the program’s final mission, when it splashes down safely in the Atlantic Ocean.
- 1969Cold War: The Soviet submarine K-19 collides with the American submarine USS Gato in the Barents Sea.
- 1988Israeli–Palestinian conflict: An independent State of Palestine is proclaimed by the Palestinian National Council.
- 2000A chartered Antonov An-24 crashes after takeoff from Luanda, Angola, killing more than 40 people.
- 2012Xi Jinping becomes General Secretary of the Communist Party of China and a new seven-member Politburo Standing Committee is inaugurated.
View the complete list of historical events for November 15.
Curious about this Strawberry Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 15 and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ike Barinholtz, Kate Mulgrew, Curtis Harrington, Marie Myriam, Giorgos Papasideris, Michael Blakemore, Karrin Allyson, Karmen Stavec, Olivia Wilde, Fumi Nikaidō.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 15 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 15, 1980.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lady by Kenny Rogers as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 15, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 24, 1963 – Mano Solo, French singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (d. 2010); May 29, 1978 – Adam Rickitt, English actor and singer (5th Story); November 18, 1907 – Gustav Nezval, Czech actor (d. 1998).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 897