Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of November 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 15, 1980 was a Saturday and it was the 320th day of the year 1980. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 300 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,214 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 448 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Carol Bruce
- 1920Vasilis Diamantopoulos
- 1929Ed Asner
- 1933Gloria Foster
- 1952Randy Savage
- 1962Judy Gold
- 1970Jack Ingram
- 1971Jay Harrington
- 1989Jonalyn Viray
- 1993Saaya Irie
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 15.
- 1397Pope Nicholas V (d. 1455)
- 1511Johannes Secundus, Dutch poet and author (d. 1536)
- 1892Naomi Childers, American actress (d. 1964)
- 1932Alvin Plantinga, American philosopher, author, and academic
- 1956Michael Hampton, American guitarist and producer (Parliament-Funkadelic)
- 1967Gus Poyet, Uruguayan footballer and manager
- 1971Jay Harrington, American actor
- 1985Charron Fisher, American basketball player
- 1990Jonathan Wentz, American horse rider (d. 2012)
- 1994Saffron Coomber, English actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1859The first modern revival of the Olympic Games takes place in Athens, Greece.
- 1864American Civil War: Union General William Tecumseh Sherman burns Atlanta, Georgia and starts Sherman’s March to the Sea.
- 1914Harry Turner becomes the first player to die from game-related injuries in the “Ohio League”, the direct predecessor to the National Football League.
- 1922Over 1,000 are massacred during a general strike in Guayaquil, Ecuador.
- 1926The NBC radio network opens with 24 stations.
- 1949Nathuram Godse and Narayan Apte are executed for assassinating Mahatma Gandhi.
- 1955The first part of Saint Petersburg Metro is opened.
- 1979A package from Unabomber Ted Kaczynski begins smoking in the cargo hold of a flight from Chicago to Washington, D.C., forcing the plane to make an emergency landing.
- 1985The Anglo-Irish Agreement is signed at Hillsborough Castle by British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher and Irish Taoiseach Garret FitzGerald.
- 2003The first day of the 2003 Istanbul bombings, in which two car bombs, targeting two synagogues, explode, killing 25 people and wounding about 300. Additional bombings follow on November 20.
View the complete list of historical events for November 15.
Curious about this Glazed Green Prairie? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 15 and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cindy Crawford, Tura Satana, Shin Ae-ra, Amar Singh Chamkila, Robert Greenwald, Steven Culp, Joseph Brooks, Shona McGarty, Janelle Jamer, Peter Falk.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 15 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 15, 1980.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lady by Kenny Rogers as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 15, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 23, 1969 – Brooke Theiss, American actress; September 5, 1967 – India Hicks, English model; March 20, 1914 – Wendell Corey, American actor and politician (d. 1968).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 901