Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of November 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 15, 1980 was a Saturday and it was the 320th day of the year 1980. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 175 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,339 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 452 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Carol Bruce
- 1929Joe Hinton
- 1940Hank Wangford
- 1940Ulf Pilgaard
- 1952Randy Savage
- 1957Ray McKinnon
- 1983Laura Smet
- 1992Minami Minegishi
- 1993Saaya Irie
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 15.
- 1688Louis Bertrand Castel, French mathematician and philosopher (d. 1757)
- 1874Dimitrios Golemis, Greek runner (d. 1941)
- 1882Felix Frankfurter, Austrian-American lawyer and jurist (d. 1965)
- 1890Richmal Crompton, English author and educator (d. 1969)
- 1907Claus von Stauffenberg, German colonel (d. 1944)
- 1922David Sidney Feingold, American biochemist and academic
- 1923Samuel Klein, Polish-Brazilian businessman and philanthropist, founded Casas Bahia (d. 2014)
- 1960Dawn Airey, English broadcaster
- 1964Mikhail Rusyayev, Russian footballer, coach, and manager (d. 2011)
- 1982D. J. Fitzpatrick, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1864American Civil War: Union General William Tecumseh Sherman burns Atlanta, Georgia and starts Sherman’s March to the Sea.
- 1914Harry Turner becomes the first player to die from game-related injuries in the “Ohio League”, the direct predecessor to the National Football League.
- 1922Over 1,000 are massacred during a general strike in Guayaquil, Ecuador.
- 1928The RNLI lifeboat Mary Stanford capsized in Rye Harbour with the loss of the entire 17 man crew.
- 1943The Holocaust: German SS leader Heinrich Himmler orders that Gypsies are to be put “on the same level as Jews and placed in concentration camps”. (See Porajmos.)
- 1949Nathuram Godse and Narayan Apte are executed for assassinating Mahatma Gandhi.
- 1966Project Gemini: Gemini 12 completes the program’s final mission, when it splashes down safely in the Atlantic Ocean.
- 1971Intel releases the world’s first commercial single-chip microprocessor, the 4004.
- 1978A chartered Douglas DC-8 crashes near Colombo, Sri Lanka, killing 183.
- 1988The first Fairtrade label, Max Havelaar, is launched in the Netherlands.
View the complete list of historical events for November 15.
Curious about this Lime Green Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 15 and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Enrique Morente, Enrico Colantoni, John Wesley Harding, Julie Depardieu, Robert Earl Jones, Irène Jacob, Ève Lavallière, Mark Stein, Albert Arlen, Mariya Suzuki.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 15 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 15, 1980.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lady by Kenny Rogers as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 15, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 6, 1970 – Kavan Smith, Canadian actor; August 23, 1977 – Jelena Rozga, Croatian singer (Magazin); November 27, 1980 – Veronika Portsmuth, Estonian singer and conductor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 906