Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of November 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 15, 1980 was a Saturday and it was the 320th day of the year 1980. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 142 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,372 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 453 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Helps you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Details the best times for love during the coming year. Get your love & romance reports here!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1931John Kerr
- 1932Clyde McPhatter
- 1932Petula Clark
- 1951Beverly D'Angelo
- 1962Maggie O'Neill
- 1972Jessica Hynes
- 1973Sydney Tamiia Poitier
- 1976Virginie Ledoyen
- 1980Ace Young
- 1990Erika Yazawa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 15.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports here!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 15.
- 1920Vasilis Diamantopoulos, Greek actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1999)
- 1925Yuli Daniel, Russian poet and author (d. 1988)
- 1956Michael Hampton, American guitarist and producer (Parliament-Funkadelic)
- 1968Uwe Rösler, German footballer and manager
- 1970Alexander Kvitashvili, Georgian-Ukrainian politician
- 1977Logan Whitehurst, American singer-songwriter and drummer (The Velvet Teen) (d. 2006)
- 1982Lofa Tatupu, American football player
- 1988B.o.B, American rapper and producer
- 1991Maxime Colin, French footballer
- 1994Saffron Coomber, English actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 15.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports here!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1315Battle of Morgarten: The Schweizer Eidgenossenschaft ambushes the army of Leopold I.
- 1859The first modern revival of the Olympic Games takes place in Athens, Greece.
- 1864American Civil War: Union General William Tecumseh Sherman burns Atlanta, Georgia and starts Sherman’s March to the Sea.
- 1939In Washington, D.C., US President Franklin D. Roosevelt lays the cornerstone of the Jefferson Memorial.
- 1955The first part of Saint Petersburg Metro is opened.
- 1959The murders of the Clutter Family in Holcomb, Kansas, which inspired Truman Capote’s non-fiction book In Cold Blood.
- 1969Cold War: The Soviet submarine K-19 collides with the American submarine USS Gato in the Barents Sea.
- 1987Continental Airlines Flight 1713, a Douglas DC-9-14 jetliner, crashes in a snowstorm at Denver’s Stapleton International Airport, killing 28 occupants, while 54 survive the crash.
- 1988Israeli–Palestinian conflict: An independent State of Palestine is proclaimed by the Palestinian National Council.
- 1990Space Shuttle program: Space Shuttle Atlantis launches with flight STS-38.
View the complete list of historical events for November 15.
Curious about this Vanilla Purple Rain Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 15 and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ted Healy, Bengt Dalqvist, Tristin Mays, Richard Epcar, Miriam Yeung, Jenny Eclair, Louis-José Houde, Christopher de Leon, Stephen Root, Kyle Lowder.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 15 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 15, 1980.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lady by Kenny Rogers as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 15, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 7, 1974 – E.D.I. Mean, American rapper and producer (Outlawz); April 16, 1975 – Sean Maher, American actor; July 10, 1977 – Chiwetel Ejiofor, English actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,035