Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of November 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 15, 1983 was a Tuesday and it was the 319th day of the year 1983. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 230 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,189 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 413 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Vasilis Diamantopoulos
- 1928John Orchard
- 1932Petula Clark
- 1945Anni-Frid Lyngstad
- 1945Roger Donaldson
- 1952Zoltán Buday
- 1958Lewis Fitz-Gerald
- 1962Maggie O'Neill
- 1983Laura Smet
- 1994Saffron Coomber
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 15.
- 1708William Pitt, 1st Earl of Chatham, English soldier and politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1778)
- 1899Avdy Andresson, Estonian-American soldier and diplomat (d. 1990)
- 1947Malcolm Ranjith, Sri Lankan cardinal
- 1953Alexander O'Neal, American singer-songwriter
- 1967Greg Anthony, American basketball player and sportscaster
- 1968Ol' Dirty Bastard, American rapper and producer (Wu-Tang Clan) (d. 2004)
- 1968Teodoro Casiño, Filipino writer, politician, and journalist
- 1973Sydney Tamiia Poitier, American actress
- 1982D. J. Fitzpatrick, American football player
- 1988Billy Twelvetrees, English rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1315Battle of Morgarten: The Schweizer Eidgenossenschaft ambushes the army of Leopold I.
- 1532Commanded by Francisco Pizarro, Spanish conquistadors under Hernando de Soto meet Inca Empire leader Atahualpa for the first time outside Cajamarca, arranging a meeting on the city plaza the following day.
- 1705Battle of Zsibó: Austrian-Danish victory over the Kurucs (Hungarians).
- 1864American Civil War: Union General William Tecumseh Sherman burns Atlanta, Georgia and starts Sherman’s March to the Sea.
- 1920First assembly of the League of Nations is held in Geneva, Switzerland.
- 1939In Washington, D.C., US President Franklin D. Roosevelt lays the cornerstone of the Jefferson Memorial.
- 1966A Boeing 727 carrying Pan Am Flight 708 crashes near Berlin, Germany, killing all three people on board.
- 1988In the Soviet Union, the unmanned Shuttle Buran makes its only space flight.
- 1988The first Fairtrade label, Max Havelaar, is launched in the Netherlands.
- 1990Space Shuttle program: Space Shuttle Atlantis launches with flight STS-38.
View the complete list of historical events for November 15.
Curious about this Green Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 15 and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Keith Richards, Ott Lepland, Ray Meagher, Maggie Lawson, Tamera Mowry, Rickie Lee Jones, June Squibb, Alan Doyle, Bob Haymes, Tanaz Eshaghian.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 15 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 15, 1983.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was All Night Long (All Night) by Lionel Richie as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 19, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 7, 1923 – Dora Bryan, English actress and singer (d. 2014); July 4, 1934 – Colin Welland, English actor and screenwriter; November 5, 1956 – Lavrentis Machairitsas, Greek singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 945