Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of November 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 15, 1983 was a Tuesday and it was the 319th day of the year 1983. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 171 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,248 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 415 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Carol Bruce
- 1929Ed Asner
- 1929Joe Hinton
- 1937Little Willie John
- 1945Anni-Frid Lyngstad
- 1962Judy Gold
- 1966Rachel True
- 1983Laura Smet
- 1990Kanata Hongō
- 1994Saffron Coomber
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 15.
- 1607Madeleine de Scudéry, French author (d. 1701)
- 1890Richmal Crompton, English author and educator (d. 1969)
- 1946Vassilis Goumas, Greek basketball player
- 1964Mikhail Rusyayev, Russian footballer, coach, and manager (d. 2011)
- 1967Pedro Borbón, Jr., Dominican baseball player
- 1968Teodoro Casiño, Filipino writer, politician, and journalist
- 1975Scott Henshall, English fashion designer
- 1977Logan Whitehurst, American singer-songwriter and drummer (The Velvet Teen) (d. 2006)
- 1982Benjamin Krause, German rugby player
- 1982Giaan Rooney, Australian swimmer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1315Battle of Morgarten: The Schweizer Eidgenossenschaft ambushes the army of Leopold I.
- 1532Commanded by Francisco Pizarro, Spanish conquistadors under Hernando de Soto meet Inca Empire leader Atahualpa for the first time outside Cajamarca, arranging a meeting on the city plaza the following day.
- 1806Pike expedition: Lieutenant Zebulon Pike sees a distant mountain peak while near the Colorado foothills of the Rocky Mountains. (It is later named Pikes Peak.)
- 1949Nathuram Godse and Narayan Apte are executed for assassinating Mahatma Gandhi.
- 1966A Boeing 727 carrying Pan Am Flight 708 crashes near Berlin, Germany, killing all three people on board.
- 1978A chartered Douglas DC-8 crashes near Colombo, Sri Lanka, killing 183.
- 1983Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus is founded. Recognized only by Turkey.
- 1985The Anglo-Irish Agreement is signed at Hillsborough Castle by British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher and Irish Taoiseach Garret FitzGerald.
- 1988In the Soviet Union, the unmanned Shuttle Buran makes its only space flight.
- 2003The first day of the 2003 Istanbul bombings, in which two car bombs, targeting two synagogues, explode, killing 25 people and wounding about 300. Additional bombings follow on November 20.
View the complete list of historical events for November 15.
Curious about this Double Choco Cherry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 15 and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Daniel Brühl, Chris Frantz, Matt O'Leary, Titina De Filippo, Jian Ghomeshi, Brandan Schieppati, Cody Simpson, Tsuru Aoki, Max Beesley, Des'ree.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 15 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 15, 1983.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was All Night Long (All Night) by Lionel Richie as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 19, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 29, 1974 – Barbora Bobuľová, Slovak-Italian actress; August 7, 1939 – Anjanette Comer, American actress; August 30, 1963 – Dave Brockie, Canadian-American singer-songwriter and bass player (Gwar, X-Cops, Death Piggy, and Dave Brockie Experience) (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 968