Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of November 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 15, 1983 was a Tuesday and it was the 319th day of the year 1983. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 50 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,369 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 419 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1937Yaphet Kotto
- 1951Beverly D'Angelo
- 1951Billy McColl
- 1951Joe Puerta
- 1956Michael Hampton
- 1957Ray McKinnon
- 1962Judy Gold
- 1966Rachel True
- 1972Jessica Hynes
- 1989Jonalyn Viray
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 15.
- 1738William Herschel, German-English astronomer and composer (d. 1822)
- 1891Erwin Rommel, German field marshal (d. 1944)
- 1905Mantovani, Italian conductor and composer (d. 1980)
- 1940Hank Wangford, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and physician
- 1945Roger Donaldson, Australian-New Zealand director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1946Vassilis Goumas, Greek basketball player
- 1962Mark Acres, American basketball player and educator
- 1966Rachel True, American actress
- 1979Brooks Bollinger, American football player and coach
- 1988Zena Grey, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1532Commanded by Francisco Pizarro, Spanish conquistadors under Hernando de Soto meet Inca Empire leader Atahualpa for the first time outside Cajamarca, arranging a meeting on the city plaza the following day.
- 1777American Revolutionary War: After 16 months of debate the Continental Congress approves the Articles of Confederation.
- 1914Harry Turner becomes the first player to die from game-related injuries in the “Ohio League”, the direct predecessor to the National Football League.
- 1942World War II: The Battle of Guadalcanal ends in a decisive Allied victory.
- 1949Nathuram Godse and Narayan Apte are executed for assassinating Mahatma Gandhi.
- 1951Greek resistance leader Nikos Beloyannis, along with 11 resistance members, is sentenced to death by the court-martial.
- 1976René Lévesque and the Parti Québécois take power to become the first Quebec government of the 20th century clearly in favor of independence.
- 1990The Communist People’s Republic of Bulgaria is disestablished and a new republican government is instituted.
- 2000Jharkhand state comes into existence in India.
- 2003The first day of the 2003 Istanbul bombings, in which two car bombs, targeting two synagogues, explode, killing 25 people and wounding about 300. Additional bombings follow on November 20.
View the complete list of historical events for November 15.
Curious about this Stunning Pink Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 15 and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Danneel Harris, Maureen Toal, La Belle Otero, Dona Massin, Mark Jindrak, Peter Weir, Siti Nurhaliza, Scott Terra, Jay Orpin, Élise Guilbault.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 15 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 15, 1983.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was All Night Long (All Night) by Lionel Richie as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 19, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 2, 1937 – Tom Smothers, American comedian, actor, and singer (Smothers Brothers); August 4, 1974 – Dominic Ochoa, Filipino actor; June 30, 1979 – Matisyahu, American rapper and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,011