Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of November 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 15, 1983 was a Tuesday and it was the 319th day of the year 1983. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 297 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,122 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 411 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928John Orchard
- 1940Hank Wangford
- 1940Sam Waterston
- 1940Ulf Pilgaard
- 1941Rick Kemp
- 1945Bob Gunton
- 1945Roger Donaldson
- 1966Rachel True
- 1970Jack Ingram
- 1990Kanata Hongō
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 15.
- 1661Christoph von Graffenried, Swiss-American settler and author (d. 1743)
- 1852Tewfik Pasha, Egyptian ruler (d. 1892)
- 1888Artie Matthews, American pianist and composer (d. 1958)
- 1892Naomi Childers, American actress (d. 1964)
- 1928Seldon Powell, American saxophonist and flute player (d. 1997)
- 1934Joanna Barnes, American actress and author
- 1966Rachel True, American actress
- 1967Wayne Harrison, English footballer (d. 2013)
- 1972Jessica Hynes, English actress, producer, and screenwriter
- 1977Sean Murray, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 565Justin II succeeds his uncle Justinian I as emperor of the Byzantine Empire.
- 1532Commanded by Francisco Pizarro, Spanish conquistadors under Hernando de Soto meet Inca Empire leader Atahualpa for the first time outside Cajamarca, arranging a meeting on the city plaza the following day.
- 1859The first modern revival of the Olympic Games takes place in Athens, Greece.
- 1864American Civil War: Union General William Tecumseh Sherman burns Atlanta, Georgia and starts Sherman’s March to the Sea.
- 1942World War II: The Battle of Guadalcanal ends in a decisive Allied victory.
- 1945Venezuela joins the United Nations.
- 1969Cold War: The Soviet submarine K-19 collides with the American submarine USS Gato in the Barents Sea.
- 1983Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus is founded. Recognized only by Turkey.
- 1987Continental Airlines Flight 1713, a Douglas DC-9-14 jetliner, crashes in a snowstorm at Denver’s Stapleton International Airport, killing 28 occupants, while 54 survive the crash.
- 1988In the Soviet Union, the unmanned Shuttle Buran makes its only space flight.
View the complete list of historical events for November 15.
Curious about this Brown Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 15 and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sharon Bryant, Hal Fishman, Andreas Kisser, Vince Chong, Rudy Van Gelder, Junior Wells, Rina Aiuchi, Shahkrit Yamnam, John Archer, Clare Grogan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 15 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 15, 1983.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was All Night Long (All Night) by Lionel Richie as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 19, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 28, 1974 – Romain Duris, French actor and singer; July 27, 1949 – Maureen McGovern, American singer and actress; May 10, 1956 – Yves Jacques, Canadian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 936