Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of November 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 16, 1958 was a Sunday and it was the 320th day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 177 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,373 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 724 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1940Donna McKechnie
- 1948Chi Coltrane
- 1953Griff Rhys Jones
- 1958Marg Helgenberger
- 1961Corinne Hermès
- 1962Josh Silver
- 1972Missi Pyle
- 1974Brooke Elliott
- 1977Maggie Gyllenhaal
- 1988Siva Kaneswaran
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 16.
- 1753James McHenry, Irish-American surgeon and politician, 3rd United States Secretary of War (d. 1816)
- 1839Louis-Honoré Fréchette, Canadian poet, author, and politician (d. 1908)
- 1931Hubert Sumlin, American singer and guitarist (d. 2011)
- 1947Ebby Thust, German boxing promoter
- 1955Héctor Cúper, Argentinian footballer, coach, and manager
- 1964Valeria Bruni Tedeschi, Italian-French actress, director, and screenwriter
- 1970Logan Mader, Canadian-American guitarist and producer (Machine Head and Soulfly)
- 1979Bruce Irons, American surfer
- 1980Carol Huynh, Canadian wrestler
- 1986Maxime Médard, French rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1272While travelling during the Ninth Crusade, Prince Edward becomes King of England upon Henry III of England’s death, but he will not return to England for nearly two years to assume the throne.
- 1532Francisco Pizarro and his men capture Inca Emperor Atahualpa at the Battle of Cajamarca.
- 1776American Revolutionary War: British and Hessian units capture Fort Washington from the Patriots.
- 1828Greek War of Independence: The London Protocol entails the creation of an autonomous Greek state under Ottoman suzerainty, encompassing the Morea and the Cyclades.
- 1849A Russian court sentences writer Fyodor Dostoyevsky to death for anti-government activities linked to a radical intellectual group; his sentence is later commuted to hard labor.
- 1907Cunard Line’s RMS Mauretania, sister ship of RMS Lusitania, sets sail on her maiden voyage from Liverpool, England, to New York City.
- 1940World War II: In response to the leveling of Coventry by the German Luftwaffe two days before, the Royal Air Force bombs Hamburg.
- 1944World War II: Dueren, Germany, is destroyed by Allied bombers.
- 1973Skylab program: NASA launches Skylab 4 with a crew of three astronauts from Cape Canaveral, Florida for an 84-day mission.
- 1988In the first open election in more than a decade, voters in Pakistan elect populist candidate Benazir Bhutto to be Prime Minister of Pakistan.
View the complete list of historical events for November 16.
Curious about this Rainbow Pop? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 16 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eric Peterson, Franka Potente, Dulce María, Yvonne Craig, Geoff Downes, Kyle Labine, Mal Evans, David Vadim, Lucas Neff, Jelena Karleuša.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 16 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 16, 1958.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Tom Dooley by The Kingston Trio as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 17, 1958). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 2, 1927 – Brock Peters, American actor, singer, and producer (d. 2005); May 28, 1948 – Pierre Rapsat, Belgian singer-songwriter (d. 2002); April 10, 1991 – AJ Michalka, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actress (78violet).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 982