Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of November 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 16, 1958 was a Sunday and it was the 320th day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 88 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,462 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 727 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Harold Baigent
- 1942Joanna Pettet
- 1951Miguel Sandoval
- 1965Mark Benton
- 1970Martha Plimpton
- 1976Mario Barravecchia
- 1985Saori Yamamoto
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 16.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 16.
- 1648Charles Duncombe, English banker and politician (d. 1711)
- 1878Maxie Long, American runner (d. 1959)
- 1896Oswald Mosley, English lieutenant and politician, Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster (d. 1980)
- 1922José Saramago, Portuguese-Spanish author and playwright, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2010)
- 1928Clu Gulager, American actor and director
- 1954Dick Gross, Australian politician
- 1963Zina Garrison, American tennis player and coach
- 1966Joey Cape, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Me First and the Gimme Gimmes, Lagwagon, Bad Astronaut, The Playing Favorites, and Scorpios)
- 1970Logan Mader, Canadian-American guitarist and producer (Machine Head and Soulfly)
- 1983K, South Korean-Japanese singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 16.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1491An auto-da-fé, held in the Brasero de la Dehesa outside of Ávila, concludes the case of the Holy Child of La Guardia with the public execution of several Jewish and converso suspects.
- 1776American Revolution: The United Provinces (Low Countries) recognize the independence of the United States.
- 1805Napoleonic Wars: Battle of Schöngrabern – Russian forces under Pyotr Bagration delay the pursuit by French troops under Joachim Murat.
- 1849A Russian court sentences writer Fyodor Dostoyevsky to death for anti-government activities linked to a radical intellectual group; his sentence is later commuted to hard labor.
- 1885Canadian rebel leader of the Métis and “Father of Manitoba” Louis Riel is executed for treason.
- 1907Indian Territory and Oklahoma Territory join to form Oklahoma, which is admitted as the 46th U.S. state.
- 1940World War II: In response to the leveling of Coventry by the German Luftwaffe two days before, the Royal Air Force bombs Hamburg.
- 1943World War II: American bombers strike a hydro-electric power facility and heavy water factory in German-controlled Vemork, Norway.
- 1974The Arecibo Message is broadcast from the Arecibo Radio Telescope in Puerto Rico. It was aimed at the current location of the globular star cluster Messier 13 some 25,000 light years away. The message will reach empty space by the time it finally arrives since the cluster will have changed position.
- 1988The Supreme Soviet of the Estonian Soviet Socialist Republic declares that Estonia is “sovereign” but stops short of declaring independence.
View the complete list of historical events for November 16.
Curious about this Pink Drizzle Cumulus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 16 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Laila Elwi, Lola Young, Baroness Young of Hornsey, Pat Kilbane, Justin Bruening, Ron Tyson, Hank Worden, Lynsey de Paul, Tom Noonan, Tab Hunter, Florian Schneider.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 16 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 16, 1958.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Tom Dooley by The Kingston Trio as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 17, 1958). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 14, 1922 – Frances Bergen, American model and actress (d. 2006); April 15, 1958 – Noni Ioannidou, Greek model and actress; September 21, 1921 – Jimmy Young, English singer and radio host.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,155