Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of November 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 16, 1973 was a Friday and it was the 320th day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 201 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,870 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 537 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1940Donna McKechnie
- 1951Miguel Sandoval
- 1964Maeve Quinlan
- 1965Mark Benton
- 1966Dean McDermott
- 1974Brooke Elliott
- 1976Mario Barravecchia
- 1977Mauricio Ochmann
- 1985Saori Yamamoto
- 1993Pete Davidson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 16.
- 1888Luis Cluzeau Mortet, Uruguayan pianist and composer (d. 1957)
- 1889George S. Kaufman, American director, producer, and playwright (d. 1961)
- 1892Tazio Nuvolari, Italian race car driver (d. 1953)
- 1915Alphonse “Bois Sec” Ardoin, American singer and accordion player (d. 2007)
- 1916Daws Butler, American voice actor and singer (d. 1988)
- 1930Salvatore Riina, Italian mobster
- 1936John Moore, Australian businessman and politician, 46th Australian Minister for Defence
- 1965Mark Benton, English actor
- 1974Maurizio Margaglio, Italian ice dancer and coach
- 1989Iamsu!, American rapper and producer (The HBK Gang)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1532Francisco Pizarro and his men capture Inca Emperor Atahualpa at the Battle of Cajamarca.
- 1805Napoleonic Wars: Battle of Schöngrabern – Russian forces under Pyotr Bagration delay the pursuit by French troops under Joachim Murat.
- 1849A Russian court sentences writer Fyodor Dostoyevsky to death for anti-government activities linked to a radical intellectual group; his sentence is later commuted to hard labor.
- 1863American Civil War: Battle of Campbell’s Station near Knoxville, Tennessee – Confederate troops unsuccessfully attack Union forces.
- 1885Canadian rebel leader of the Métis and “Father of Manitoba” Louis Riel is executed for treason.
- 1945UNESCO is founded.
- 1974The Arecibo Message is broadcast from the Arecibo Radio Telescope in Puerto Rico. It was aimed at the current location of the globular star cluster Messier 13 some 25,000 light years away. The message will reach empty space by the time it finally arrives since the cluster will have changed position.
- 1988In the first open election in more than a decade, voters in Pakistan elect populist candidate Benazir Bhutto to be Prime Minister of Pakistan.
- 1988The Supreme Soviet of the Estonian Soviet Socialist Republic declares that Estonia is “sovereign” but stops short of declaring independence.
- 1989A death squad composed of El Salvadoran army troops kills six Jesuit priests and two others at Jose Simeon Canas University.
View the complete list of historical events for November 16.
Curious about this Hurry Up Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 16 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cazwell, Joel Silver, Jorja Fox, Rachel Stevens, Chris Frantz, Neil Morrissey, Anna Kashfi, Bobby V, Geneviève Brouillette, DMX.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 16 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 16, 1973.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Keep on Truckin’ (Part 1) by Eddie Kendricks as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 17, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 13, 1984 – Noel Fisher, Canadian actor; December 13, 1949 – Paula Wilcox, English actress; March 27, 1958 – Adrian Rawlins, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 988