Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of November 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 16, 1973 was a Friday and it was the 320th day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 299 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,772 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 534 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Alphonse "Bois Sec" Ardoin
- 1940Donna McKechnie
- 1941Dan Penn
- 1948Chi Coltrane
- 1950David Wilson-Johnson
- 1951Miguel Sandoval
- 1958Marg Helgenberger
- 1962Josh Silver
- 1963Steve Argüelles
- 1983Victor Vazquez
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 16.
- 1643Jean Chardin, French-English jeweler and explorer (d. 1703)
- 1806Mary Tyler Peabody Mann, American educator and author (d. 1887)
- 1929Mira Rani Devi of Madaripur, Author and reformist
- 1947Omar Ruiz Hernández, Cuban journalist and activist
- 1948Chi Coltrane, American singer-songwriter and pianist
- 1958Boris Krivokapić, Serbian author and academic
- 1970Martha Plimpton, American actress and singer
- 1971Tanja Damaske, German javelin thrower and shot putter
- 1980Kayte Christensen, American basketball player
- 1981Osi Umenyiora, English-American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1632Thirty Years’ War: Battle of Lützen is fought, the Swedes are victorious but King Gustavus Adolphus of Sweden dies in the battle.
- 1776American Revolutionary War: British and Hessian units capture Fort Washington from the Patriots.
- 1828Greek War of Independence: The London Protocol entails the creation of an autonomous Greek state under Ottoman suzerainty, encompassing the Morea and the Cyclades.
- 1852The English astronomer John Russell Hind discovers the asteroid 22 Kalliope.
- 1863American Civil War: Battle of Campbell’s Station near Knoxville, Tennessee – Confederate troops unsuccessfully attack Union forces.
- 1945UNESCO is founded.
- 1974The Arecibo Message is broadcast from the Arecibo Radio Telescope in Puerto Rico. It was aimed at the current location of the globular star cluster Messier 13 some 25,000 light years away. The message will reach empty space by the time it finally arrives since the cluster will have changed position.
- 1988In the first open election in more than a decade, voters in Pakistan elect populist candidate Benazir Bhutto to be Prime Minister of Pakistan.
- 1989A death squad composed of El Salvadoran army troops kills six Jesuit priests and two others at Jose Simeon Canas University.
- 1997After nearly 18 years of incarceration, the People’s Republic of China releases Wei Jingsheng, a pro-democracy dissident, from jail for medical reasons.
View the complete list of historical events for November 16.
Curious about this Blue Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 16 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bradford Anderson, Octavia Spencer, Mark Clarke, Kathy Baker, Cherie Currie, Sonam Kapoor, Jim Rosenthal, Anett Griffel, Neil Buchanan, Gabe Saporta.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 16 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 16, 1973.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Keep on Truckin’ (Part 1) by Eddie Kendricks as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 17, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 19, 1951 – Patty Larkin, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer; September 10, 1956 – Johnnie Fingers, Irish pianist, songwriter, and producer (The Boomtown Rats); August 30, 1994 – Kwon So-hyun, South Korean singer-songwriter and actress (4Minute).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 992