Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of November 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 16, 1977 was a Wednesday and it was the 320th day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 297 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,313 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 485 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896Lawrence Tibbett
- 1942Joanna Pettet
- 1952Peter Keefe
- 1962Josh Silver
- 1966Joey Cape
- 1970Martha Plimpton
- 1974Brooke Elliott
- 1984Kimberly J. Brown
- 1988Siva Kaneswaran
- 1993Pete Davidson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 16.
- 1916Al Lucas, Canadian-American bassist (d. 1983)
- 1931Luciano Bottaro, Italian author and illustrator (d. 2006)
- 1941Dan Penn, American singer-songwriter and producer
- 1942Willie Carson, Scottish jockey
- 1952Shigeru Miyamoto, Japanese video game designer, created Mario and The Legend of Zelda
- 1981Caitlin Glass, American voice actress, singer, and director
- 1981Kate Miller-Heidke, Australian singer-songwriter
- 1981Osi Umenyiora, English-American football player
- 1982Nonito Donaire, Filipino-American boxer
- 1989Iamsu!, American rapper and producer (The HBK Gang)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1491An auto-da-fé, held in the Brasero de la Dehesa outside of Ávila, concludes the case of the Holy Child of La Guardia with the public execution of several Jewish and converso suspects.
- 1532Francisco Pizarro and his men capture Inca Emperor Atahualpa at the Battle of Cajamarca.
- 1632Thirty Years’ War: Battle of Lützen is fought, the Swedes are victorious but King Gustavus Adolphus of Sweden dies in the battle.
- 1849A Russian court sentences writer Fyodor Dostoyevsky to death for anti-government activities linked to a radical intellectual group; his sentence is later commuted to hard labor.
- 1904English engineer John Ambrose Fleming receives a patent for the thermionic valve (vacuum tube).
- 1907Cunard Line’s RMS Mauretania, sister ship of RMS Lusitania, sets sail on her maiden voyage from Liverpool, England, to New York City.
- 1940New York City’s “Mad Bomber” George Metesky places his first bomb at a Manhattan office building used by Consolidated Edison.
- 1944World War II: Operation Queen, the costly Allied thrust to the Rur, is launched.
- 1973Skylab program: NASA launches Skylab 4 with a crew of three astronauts from Cape Canaveral, Florida for an 84-day mission.
- 1992The Hoxne Hoard is discovered by metal detectorist Eric Lawes in Hoxne, Suffolk.
View the complete list of historical events for November 16.
Curious about this Aqua Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 16 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Garrett Clayton, R. Madhavan, Dusty Springfield, Raquel Castro, Robin Quivers, Joe Rogan, Russ Columbo, M. S. Subbulakshmi, Tom Adams, Noah Gray-Cabey.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 16 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 16, 1977.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was You Light Up My Life by Debby Boone as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 19, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 1, 1989 – Bill Kaulitz, German singer-songwriter and voice actor (Tokio Hotel); March 19, 1946 – Ruth Pointer, American singer-songwriter and producer (Pointer Sisters); February 21, 1980 – Kayoko Shibata, Japanese actress, singer, and model.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 963