Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of November 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 16, 1977 was a Wednesday and it was the 320th day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 176 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,434 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 489 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1889George S. Kaufman
- 1940Donna McKechnie
- 1951Miguel Sandoval
- 1958Marg Helgenberger
- 1963Steve Argüelles
- 1964Diana Krall
- 1974Brooke Elliott
- 1977Maggie Gyllenhaal
- 1984Gemma Atkinson
- 1995Noah Gray-Cabey
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 16.
- 1856Jürgen Kröger, German architect (d. 1928)
- 1889Dietrich Kraiß, German general (d. 1944)
- 1930Chinua Achebe, Nigerian author, poet, and academic (d. 2013)
- 1930Salvatore Riina, Italian mobster
- 1950David Wilson-Johnson, English opera singer
- 1967Craig Arnold, American poet and academic (d. 2009)
- 1971Alexander Popov, Russian swimmer and coach
- 1979Bruce Irons, American surfer
- 1982Ronald Pognon, French sprinter
- 1989Iamsu!, American rapper and producer (The HBK Gang)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1632Thirty Years’ War: Battle of Lützen is fought, the Swedes are victorious but King Gustavus Adolphus of Sweden dies in the battle.
- 1776American Revolution: The United Provinces (Low Countries) recognize the independence of the United States.
- 1828Greek War of Independence: The London Protocol entails the creation of an autonomous Greek state under Ottoman suzerainty, encompassing the Morea and the Cyclades.
- 1907Indian Territory and Oklahoma Territory join to form Oklahoma, which is admitted as the 46th U.S. state.
- 1940New York City’s “Mad Bomber” George Metesky places his first bomb at a Manhattan office building used by Consolidated Edison.
- 1943World War II: American bombers strike a hydro-electric power facility and heavy water factory in German-controlled Vemork, Norway.
- 1944World War II: Operation Queen, the costly Allied thrust to the Rur, is launched.
- 1973Skylab program: NASA launches Skylab 4 with a crew of three astronauts from Cape Canaveral, Florida for an 84-day mission.
- 1988In the first open election in more than a decade, voters in Pakistan elect populist candidate Benazir Bhutto to be Prime Minister of Pakistan.
- 1997After nearly 18 years of incarceration, the People’s Republic of China releases Wei Jingsheng, a pro-democracy dissident, from jail for medical reasons.
View the complete list of historical events for November 16.
Curious about this Chico Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 16 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Aya Ishiguro, Gabriela Spanic, Jack Osbourne, Franzen Fajardo, Jan Smithers, Teddy Blass, Adam Hicks, Michael Hurst, Manuel Blanc, Jasmin Wagner.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 16 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 16, 1977.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was You Light Up My Life by Debby Boone as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 19, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 28, 1949 – Jim Henshaw, Canadian actor, producer, and screenwriter; August 27, 1991 – Rikiya Otaka, Japanese actor; March 24, 1970 – Christopher Daniels, American wrestler and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 948