Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of November 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 16, 1977 was a Wednesday and it was the 320th day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 231 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,379 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 487 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Daws Butler
- 1933Garnet Mimms
- 1951Miguel Sandoval
- 1952Peter Keefe
- 1971Annely Peebo
- 1974Brooke Elliott
- 1976Dan Black
- 1977Maggie Gyllenhaal
- 1983Victor Vazquez
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 16.
- 1896Joan Lindsay, Australian author and critic (d. 1984)
- 1896Oswald Mosley, English lieutenant and politician, Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster (d. 1980)
- 1916Daws Butler, American voice actor and singer (d. 1988)
- 1938Robert Nozick, American philosopher, author, and academic (d. 2002)
- 1950John Swartzwelder, American screenwriter and author
- 1955Pierre Larouche, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1965Mark Benton, English actor
- 1966Dave Kushner, American guitarist (Velvet Revolver, Electric Love Hogs, Loaded, and DKFXP)
- 1993Pete Davidson, American comedian and actor
- 1995Noah Gray-Cabey, American actor and pianist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1491An auto-da-fé, held in the Brasero de la Dehesa outside of Ávila, concludes the case of the Holy Child of La Guardia with the public execution of several Jewish and converso suspects.
- 1793French Revolution: Ninety anti-republican Catholic priests are executed by drowning at Nantes.
- 1828Greek War of Independence: The London Protocol entails the creation of an autonomous Greek state under Ottoman suzerainty, encompassing the Morea and the Cyclades.
- 1857Second relief of Lucknow – twenty-four Victoria Crosses are awarded, the most in a single day.
- 1885Canadian rebel leader of the Métis and “Father of Manitoba” Louis Riel is executed for treason.
- 1940New York City’s “Mad Bomber” George Metesky places his first bomb at a Manhattan office building used by Consolidated Edison.
- 1973Skylab program: NASA launches Skylab 4 with a crew of three astronauts from Cape Canaveral, Florida for an 84-day mission.
- 1979The first line of Bucharest Metro (Line M1) is opened from Timpuri Noi to Semănătoarea in Bucharest, Romania.
- 1988The Supreme Soviet of the Estonian Soviet Socialist Republic declares that Estonia is “sovereign” but stops short of declaring independence.
- 1989A death squad composed of El Salvadoran army troops kills six Jesuit priests and two others at Jose Simeon Canas University.
View the complete list of historical events for November 16.
Curious about this Choco Blue Velvet? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 16 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Costa Cordalis, Ramon Zamora, Des Coleman, CL Smooth, Steve Carell, Dick York, Christian Nyby, Amy Ryan, Uncle Kracker, James Phelps.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 16 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 16, 1977.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was You Light Up My Life by Debby Boone as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 19, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 24, 1948 – Dennis Waterman, English actor and singer; May 22, 1907 – Laurence Olivier, English actor, director, and producer (d. 1989); April 23, 1953 – James Russo, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 975