Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of November 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 16, 1989 was a Thursday and it was the 320th day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 302 days left before your next birthday. You will be 28 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,925 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 336 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Harold Baigent
- 1942Joanna Pettet
- 1962Josh Silver
- 1965Mark Benton
- 1974Brooke Elliott
- 1977Maggie Gyllenhaal
- 1977Mauricio Ochmann
- 1981Caitlin Glass
- 1984Kimberly J. Brown
- 1995Noah Gray-Cabey
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 16.
- 1839Louis-Honoré Fréchette, Canadian poet, author, and politician (d. 1908)
- 1862Charles Turner, Australian cricketer (d. 1944)
- 1915Alphonse “Bois Sec” Ardoin, American singer and accordion player (d. 2007)
- 1942Joanna Pettet, English-Canadian actress
- 1946Colin Burgess, Australian drummer (The Masters Apprentices, AC/DC, and His Majesty)
- 1961Corinne Hermès, French singer
- 1965Mark Benton, English actor
- 1971Annely Peebo, Estonian soprano and actress
- 1981Fernando Cabrera, Puerto Rican baseball player
- 1985Saori Yamamoto, Japanese model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1776American Revolution: The United Provinces (Low Countries) recognize the independence of the United States.
- 1776American Revolutionary War: British and Hessian units capture Fort Washington from the Patriots.
- 1793French Revolution: Ninety anti-republican Catholic priests are executed by drowning at Nantes.
- 1797The Prussian heir apparent, Frederick William, becomes King of Prussia as Frederick William III.
- 1914The Federal Reserve Bank of the United States officially opens.
- 1940Holocaust: In occupied Poland, the Nazis close off the Warsaw Ghetto from the outside world.
- 1940World War II: In response to the leveling of Coventry by the German Luftwaffe two days before, the Royal Air Force bombs Hamburg.
- 1988In the first open election in more than a decade, voters in Pakistan elect populist candidate Benazir Bhutto to be Prime Minister of Pakistan.
- 1988The Supreme Soviet of the Estonian Soviet Socialist Republic declares that Estonia is “sovereign” but stops short of declaring independence.
- 1989A death squad composed of El Salvadoran army troops kills six Jesuit priests and two others at Jose Simeon Canas University.
View the complete list of historical events for November 16.
Curious about this Kamias Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 16 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rhys Darby, Arline Judge, Martyn Lee, Christian Dozzler, Park Seo-joon, Aaron Yan, Paul Humphreys, Clint Mansell, Farruko, Mia Zapata.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 16 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 16, 1989.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was When I See You Smile by Bad English as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 18, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 30, 1940 – Burt Young, American actor, screenwriter, and painter; June 10, 1985 – Kreesha Turner, Canadian singer-songwriter and dancer; November 5, 1958 – Mo Gaffney, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 925