Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of November 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 16, 1989 was a Thursday and it was the 320th day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 54 days left before your next birthday. You will be 28 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,173 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 344 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Alphonse "Bois Sec" Ardoin
- 1928Clu Gulager
- 1941Dan Penn
- 1948Chi Coltrane
- 1958Marg Helgenberger
- 1964Diana Krall
- 1965Mark Benton
- 1971Annely Peebo
- 1976Mario Barravecchia
- 1977Mauricio Ochmann
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 16.
- 1955Héctor Cúper, Argentinian footballer, coach, and manager
- 1964Dwight Gooden, American baseball player
- 1968Melvin Stewart, American swimmer
- 1968Shobha Nagi Reddy, Indian politician (d. 2014)
- 1971Waqar Younis, Pakistani cricketer and coach
- 1976Juha Pasoja, Finnish footballer
- 1978Kip Bouknight, American baseball player
- 1981Allison Crowe, Canadian singer-songwriter
- 1981Kate Miller-Heidke, Australian singer-songwriter
- 1993Pete Davidson, American comedian and actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1491An auto-da-fé, held in the Brasero de la Dehesa outside of Ávila, concludes the case of the Holy Child of La Guardia with the public execution of several Jewish and converso suspects.
- 1793French Revolution: Ninety anti-republican Catholic priests are executed by drowning at Nantes.
- 1852The English astronomer John Russell Hind discovers the asteroid 22 Kalliope.
- 1863American Civil War: Battle of Campbell’s Station near Knoxville, Tennessee – Confederate troops unsuccessfully attack Union forces.
- 1907Indian Territory and Oklahoma Territory join to form Oklahoma, which is admitted as the 46th U.S. state.
- 1940World War II: In response to the leveling of Coventry by the German Luftwaffe two days before, the Royal Air Force bombs Hamburg.
- 1974The Arecibo Message is broadcast from the Arecibo Radio Telescope in Puerto Rico. It was aimed at the current location of the globular star cluster Messier 13 some 25,000 light years away. The message will reach empty space by the time it finally arrives since the cluster will have changed position.
- 1979The first line of Bucharest Metro (Line M1) is opened from Timpuri Noi to Semănătoarea in Bucharest, Romania.
- 1989A death squad composed of El Salvadoran army troops kills six Jesuit priests and two others at Jose Simeon Canas University.
- 1997After nearly 18 years of incarceration, the People’s Republic of China releases Wei Jingsheng, a pro-democracy dissident, from jail for medical reasons.
View the complete list of historical events for November 16.
Curious about this Glazed White Pearl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 16 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jessica Calvello, Deborah Van Valkenburgh, Karen Knowles, Mads Mikkelsen, Sheb Wooley, Björn Skifs, Rokurō Naya, Magic Sam, Sarita Pérez de Tagle, Carlo Ponti.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 16 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 16, 1989.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was When I See You Smile by Bad English as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 18, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 4, 1947 – Luke Halpin, American actor and stuntman; December 27, 1974 – Fumiko Orikasa, Japanese voice actress and singer; July 21, 1986 – Livia Brito, Cuban-Mexican model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,026