Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of November 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 16, 1989 was a Thursday and it was the 320th day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 207 days left before your next birthday. You will be 28 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,020 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 339 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1889George S. Kaufman
- 1928Clu Gulager
- 1940Donna McKechnie
- 1948Chi Coltrane
- 1961Chris Pitman
- 1967Lisa Bonet
- 1976Mario Barravecchia
- 1985Maki Nishiyama
- 1988Siva Kaneswaran
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 16.
- 1806Mary Tyler Peabody Mann, American educator and author (d. 1887)
- 1839Louis-Honoré Fréchette, Canadian poet, author, and politician (d. 1908)
- 1947Ebby Thust, German boxing promoter
- 1964Harry Lennix, American actor and producer
- 1964Maeve Quinlan, American actress, producer, and screenwriter
- 1964Waheed Alli, Baron Alli, English businessman and politician
- 1965Mika Aaltonen, Finnish footballer
- 1967Lisa Bonet, American actress
- 1980Carol Huynh, Canadian wrestler
- 1986Maxime Médard, French rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1272While travelling during the Ninth Crusade, Prince Edward becomes King of England upon Henry III of England’s death, but he will not return to England for nearly two years to assume the throne.
- 1793French Revolution: Ninety anti-republican Catholic priests are executed by drowning at Nantes.
- 1797The Prussian heir apparent, Frederick William, becomes King of Prussia as Frederick William III.
- 1852The English astronomer John Russell Hind discovers the asteroid 22 Kalliope.
- 1885Canadian rebel leader of the Métis and “Father of Manitoba” Louis Riel is executed for treason.
- 1904English engineer John Ambrose Fleming receives a patent for the thermionic valve (vacuum tube).
- 1944World War II: Dueren, Germany, is destroyed by Allied bombers.
- 1965Venera program: The Soviet Union launches the Venera 3 space probe toward Venus, which will be the first spacecraft to reach the surface of another planet.
- 1979The first line of Bucharest Metro (Line M1) is opened from Timpuri Noi to Semănătoarea in Bucharest, Romania.
- 1988In the first open election in more than a decade, voters in Pakistan elect populist candidate Benazir Bhutto to be Prime Minister of Pakistan.
View the complete list of historical events for November 16.
Curious about this Double Choco Cherry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 16 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michael Powell, Jun Jin, Della Reese, Samira Said, Déborah François, Glen Campbell, Carlo Bergonzi, Jasmine Jessica Anthony, Jayde Nicole, Anne Baxter.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 16 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 16, 1989.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was When I See You Smile by Bad English as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 18, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 10, 1908 – Bernard Lee, English actor (d. 1981); April 12, 1947 – Wayne Northrop, American actor; December 4, 1928 – Dena Dietrich, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 935