Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of November 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 16, 1989 was a Thursday and it was the 320th day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 172 days left before your next birthday. You will be 28 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,055 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 340 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1889George S. Kaufman
- 1913Ellen Albertini Dow
- 1950David Leisure
- 1952Peter Keefe
- 1958Marg Helgenberger
- 1970Martha Plimpton
- 1972Missi Pyle
- 1976Danny Wallace
- 1977Gigi Edgley
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 16.
- 1889George S. Kaufman, American director, producer, and playwright (d. 1961)
- 1907Burgess Meredith, American actor, singer, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1997)
- 1924Sam Farber, American businessman, co-founded OXO (d. 2013)
- 1978Carolina Parra, Brazilian guitarist and drummer (CSS)
- 1978Gary Naysmith, Scottish footballer and manager
- 1978Kip Bouknight, American baseball player
- 1981Allison Crowe, Canadian singer-songwriter
- 1981Kate Miller-Heidke, Australian singer-songwriter
- 1982Jannie du Plessis, South African rugby player
- 1988Siva Kaneswaran, Irish singer and model (The Wanted)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1272While travelling during the Ninth Crusade, Prince Edward becomes King of England upon Henry III of England’s death, but he will not return to England for nearly two years to assume the throne.
- 1632Thirty Years’ War: Battle of Lützen is fought, the Swedes are victorious but King Gustavus Adolphus of Sweden dies in the battle.
- 1776American Revolution: The United Provinces (Low Countries) recognize the independence of the United States.
- 1822American Old West: Missouri trader William Becknell arrives in Santa Fe, New Mexico, over a route that became known as the Santa Fe Trail.
- 1940Holocaust: In occupied Poland, the Nazis close off the Warsaw Ghetto from the outside world.
- 1940World War II: In response to the leveling of Coventry by the German Luftwaffe two days before, the Royal Air Force bombs Hamburg.
- 1944World War II: Operation Queen, the costly Allied thrust to the Rur, is launched.
- 1965Venera program: The Soviet Union launches the Venera 3 space probe toward Venus, which will be the first spacecraft to reach the surface of another planet.
- 1973Skylab program: NASA launches Skylab 4 with a crew of three astronauts from Cape Canaveral, Florida for an 84-day mission.
- 1992The Hoxne Hoard is discovered by metal detectorist Eric Lawes in Hoxne, Suffolk.
View the complete list of historical events for November 16.
Curious about this White Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 16 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Janine Turner, Connor Price, Claudia di Girolamo, Tracy Morgan, Ayaka Komatsu, Maggie Reilly, Kim Wilde, Greg Wise, Natasha Melnick, Norman Harris.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 16 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 16, 1989.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was When I See You Smile by Bad English as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 18, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 18, 1909 – Harriet Nelson, American singer and actress (d. 1994); September 13, 1994 – Ayaka Ōhashi, Japanese voice actress and singer; July 7, 1917 – Iva Withers, Canadian-American actress and singer (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 971