Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of November 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
November 17, 1929 was a Sunday and it was the 321st day of the year 1929. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 177 days left before your next birthday. You will be 88 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,965 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,083 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Rock Hudson
- 1935Toni Sailer
- 1942Bob Gaudio
- 1944Lorne Michaels
- 1962Dédé Fortin
- 1966Jeff Buckley
- 1967Ronnie DeVoe
- 1976Jacqueline Aguilera
- 1978Zoë Bell
- 1983Viva Bianca
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 17.
- 1835Andrew L. Harris, American general and politician, 44th Governor of Ohio (d. 1915)
- 1936Crispian Hollis, English bishop
- 1945Elvin Hayes, American basketball player and sportscaster
- 1952Cyril Ramaphosa, South African businessman and politician, 7th Deputy President of South Africa
- 1963Randy Black, Canadian drummer (Annihilator and Primal Fear)
- 1975Jerome James, American basketball player
- 1983Viva Bianca, Australian actress, producer, and screenwriter
- 1985Bea Saw, Filipino-Chinese actress
- 1986Greg Rutherford, English long jumper
- 1987Gemma Spofforth, English swimmer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1777Articles of Confederation (United States) are submitted to the states for ratification.
- 1839Oberto, Giuseppe Verdi’s first opera, opens at the Teatro alla Scala in Milan, Italy.
- 1871The National Rifle Association is granted a charter by the state of New York.
- 1885Serbo-Bulgarian War: The decisive Battle of Slivnitsa begins.
- 1922Former Ottoman sultan Mehmed VI goes into exile in Italy.
- 1939Nine Czech students are executed as a response to anti-Nazi demonstrations prompted by the death of Jan Opletal. In addition, all Czech universities are shut down and over 1200 Czech students sent to concentration camps. Since this event, International Students’ Day is celebrated in many countries, especially in the Czech Republic.
- 1950Lhamo Dondrub is officially named the 14th Dalai Lama.
- 1968Alexandros Panagoulis is condemned to death for attempting to assassinate Greek dictator Georgios Papadopoulos.
- 1968British European Airways introduces the BAC One-Eleven into commercial service.
- 1970Vietnam War: Lieutenant William Calley goes on trial for the My Lai Massacre.
View the complete list of historical events for November 17.
Curious about this Aquamarine? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 17 and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bruce Johnston, Layne Britton, Yuna, Patrice Chéreau, Thierry Hazard, Sheryl Crow, Young Maylay, Artyom Bogucharsky, Matthew McConaughey, Benjamin Hendrickson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 17 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 17, 1929.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 15, 1922 – Jackie Cooper, American actor, singer, director, and producer (d. 2011); February 17, 1916 – Raf Vallone, Italian footballer and actor (d. 2002); April 20, 1970 – Shemar Moore, American actor and television host.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 875