Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of November 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 17, 1929 was a Sunday and it was the 321st day of the year 1929. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 299 days left before your next birthday. You will be 88 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,843 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,079 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Fenella Fielding
- 1938Gordon Lightfoot
- 1948Ian Sutherland
- 1955Yolanda King
- 1966Jeff Buckley
- 1967Ronnie DeVoe
- 1967Tab Benoit
- 1972Leonard Roberts
- 1976Diane Neal
- 1982Hollie Smith
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 17.
- 1868Korbinian Brodmann, German neurologist and academic (d. 1918)
- 1899Douglas Shearer, Canadian-American engineer (d. 1971)
- 1919Kim Heungsou, northern Korean painter (d. 2014)
- 1929Gorō Naya, Japanese actor and director (d. 2013)
- 1935Bobby Joe Conrad, American football player
- 1956Jim McGovern, Scottish politician
- 1966Ben Allison, American bassist and composer
- 1983Nick Markakis, American baseball player
- 1983Ryan Bradley, American figure skater
- 1983Viva Bianca, Australian actress, producer, and screenwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1811José Miguel Carrera, Chilean founding father, is sworn in as President of the executive Junta of the government of Chile.
- 1856American Old West: On the Sonoita River in present-day southern Arizona, the United States Army establishes Fort Buchanan in order to help control new land acquired in the Gadsden Purchase.
- 1869In Egypt, the Suez Canal, linking the Mediterranean Sea with the Red Sea, is inaugurated.
- 1871The National Rifle Association is granted a charter by the state of New York.
- 1939Nine Czech students are executed as a response to anti-Nazi demonstrations prompted by the death of Jan Opletal. In addition, all Czech universities are shut down and over 1200 Czech students sent to concentration camps. Since this event, International Students’ Day is celebrated in many countries, especially in the Czech Republic.
- 1950Lhamo Dondrub is officially named the 14th Dalai Lama.
- 1968British European Airways introduces the BAC One-Eleven into commercial service.
- 1968Viewers of the Raiders–Jets football game in the eastern United States are denied the opportunity to watch its exciting finish when NBC broadcasts Heidi instead, prompting changes to sports broadcasting in the U.S.
- 1982Duk Koo Kim dies from injuries sustained during a 14-round match against Ray Mancini in Las Vegas, prompting reforms in the sport of boxing.
- 1988The National Revival Day - in Baku, Azerbaijan SSR, a demonstration starts against the Soviets, the perceived ignorance of the inflaming tension around Nagorno-Karabakh. The demonstration forcibly dispersed 17 days later would become the largest of its kind held in the USSR
View the complete list of historical events for November 17.
Curious about this White Almond? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 17 and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Walter Lantz, Ed Westwick, Eve Myles, Raoul Bova, Mike Herrera, Colin Baker, Sunnyland Slim, Rafael Morais, Elle Fanning, Jan-Michael Vincent.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 17 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 17, 1929.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 9, 1971 – Nikki Ziering, American model and actress; January 16, 1934 – Marilyn Horne, American soprano and actress; April 25, 1915 – Mort Weisinger, American journalist and author (d. 1978).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 953