Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of November 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
November 17, 1929 was a Sunday and it was the 321st day of the year 1929. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 268 days left before your next birthday. You will be 88 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,874 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,080 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Toni Sailer
- 1937Peter Cook
- 1940Luke Kelly
- 1942Bob Gaudio
- 1944Gene Clark
- 1958Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio
- 1962Dédé Fortin
- 1966Kate Ceberano
- 1982Lucy Durack
- 1994Emmanuelle Vera
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 17.
- 9Vespasian, Roman emperor (d. 79)
- 1897Frank Fay, American actor, singer, and screenwriter (d. 1961)
- 1904Isamu Noguchi, American sculptor and architect (d. 1988)
- 1940Luke Kelly, Irish singer and banjo player (The Dubliners) (d. 1984)
- 1952Cyril Ramaphosa, South African businessman and politician, 7th Deputy President of South Africa
- 1975Kinga Baranowska, Polish mountaineer
- 1979Matthew Spring, English footballer
- 1982Katie Feenstra-Mattera, American basketball player
- 1983Ryan Braun, American baseball player
- 1994Emmanuelle Vera, Filipino actress, host, and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1292John Balliol becomes King of Scotland.
- 1405Sharif ul-Hāshim establishes the Sultanate of Sulu.
- 1869In Egypt, the Suez Canal, linking the Mediterranean Sea with the Red Sea, is inaugurated.
- 1922Former Ottoman sultan Mehmed VI goes into exile in Italy.
- 1947The Screen Actors Guild implements an anti-Communist loyalty oath.
- 1979Brisbane Suburban Railway Electrification. The first stage from Ferny Grove to Darra is commissioned.
- 1983The Zapatista Army of National Liberation is founded in Mexico.
- 1993In Nigeria, General Sani Abacha ousts the government of Ernest Shonekan in a military coup.
- 2000A catastrophic landslide in Log pod Mangartom, Slovenia, kills seven, and causes millions of SIT of damage. It is one of the worst catastrophes in Slovenia in the past 100 years.
- 2013Fifty people are killed when Tatarstan Airlines Flight 363 crashes at Kazan Airport, Russia.
View the complete list of historical events for November 17.
Curious about this Aquamarine? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 17 and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: T.O.P, Ramiele Malubay, Barbara Bates, Panda Bear, María Rojo, Matthew Lawrence, Kirsten Haglund, Monica Maughan, Lisa Ben, Nathan Stephenson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 17 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 17, 1929.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 10, 1954 – Patric Zimmerman, American voice actor; February 13, 1942 – Peter Tork, American singer-songwriter, bass player, and actor (The Monkees); April 6, 1972 – Jason Hervey, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 849