Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of November 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 17, 1929 was a Sunday and it was the 321st day of the year 1929. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 232 days left before your next birthday. You will be 88 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,910 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,081 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Rance Howard
- 1929Gorō Naya
- 1940Luke Kelly
- 1942Martin Scorsese
- 1944Danny DeVito
- 1960Jonathan Ross
- 1966Kate Ceberano
- 1969Ryōtarō Okiayu
- 1980Isaac Hanson
- 1982Hollie Smith
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 17.
- 1753Gotthilf Heinrich Ernst Muhlenberg, American clergyman and botanist (d. 1815)
- 1793Charles Lock Eastlake, English painter, historian, and academic (d. 1865)
- 1944Danny DeVito, American actor, director, and producer
- 1945Elvin Hayes, American basketball player and sportscaster
- 1946Petra Burka, Dutch-Canadian figure skater and coach
- 1960Michael Hertwig, German footballer and manager
- 1966Alvin Patrimonio, Filipino basketball player
- 1969Ryōtarō Okiayu, Japanese voice actor
- 1978Rachel McAdams, Canadian actress
- 1987Craig Noone, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1405Sharif ul-Hāshim establishes the Sultanate of Sulu.
- 1603English explorer, writer and courtier Sir Walter Raleigh goes on trial for treason.
- 1896The Western Pennsylvania Hockey League, which later became the first ice hockey league to openly trade and hire players, began play at Pittsburgh’s Schenley Park Casino.
- 1933United States recognizes Soviet Union.
- 1950Lhamo Dondrub is officially named the 14th Dalai Lama.
- 1957Vickers Viscount G-AOHP of British European Airways crashes at Ballerup after the failure of three engines on approach to Copenhagen Airport. The cause is a malfunction of the anti-icing system on the aircraft.
- 1970Luna programme: The Soviet Union lands Lunokhod 1 on Mare Imbrium (Sea of Rains) on the Moon. This is the first roving remote-controlled robot to land on another world and is released by the orbiting Luna 17 spacecraft.
- 1983The Zapatista Army of National Liberation is founded in Mexico.
- 1988The National Revival Day - in Baku, Azerbaijan SSR, a demonstration starts against the Soviets, the perceived ignorance of the inflaming tension around Nagorno-Karabakh. The demonstration forcibly dispersed 17 days later would become the largest of its kind held in the USSR
- 1993United States House of Representatives passes resolution to establish the North American Free Trade Agreement after greater authority in trade negotiations was granted to President George Bush in 1991.
View the complete list of historical events for November 17.
Curious about this Durian Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 17 and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Fess Parker, John Heyer, Jeff Cook, Candy Barr, Neil Flynn, Tzavalas Karousos, Fernando Meirelles, Lily Aldridge, Sebastian Shaw, Andre Nickatina.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 17 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 17, 1929.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 6, 1937 – Leo Goeke, American tenor and actor (d. 2012); April 16, 1987 – Savant, Norwegian DJ and producer; October 28, 1984 – Finn Wittrock, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 919