Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of November 1951 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
November 17, 1951 was a Saturday and it was the 321st day of the year 1951. The next time you can reuse your old 1951 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 305 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,802 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 806 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Gemini Ganesan
- 1929Gorō Naya
- 1955Yolanda King
- 1958Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio
- 1966Sophie Marceau
- 1972Kimya Dawson
- 1980Isaac Hanson
- 1988Eric Nam
- 1994Emmanuelle Vera
- 1994Ruby Jane Smith
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 17.
- 1503Bronzino, Italian painter (d. 1572)
- 1906Rollie Stiles, American baseball player (d. 2007)
- 1906Soichiro Honda, Japanese engineer and businessman, co-founded the Honda Motor Company (d. 1991)
- 1920Gemini Ganesan, Indian actor and director (d. 2002)
- 1923Hubertus Brandenburg, Swedish bishop (d. 2009)
- 1934Jim Inhofe, American soldier and politician, 32nd Mayor of Tulsa
- 1949Nguyễn Tấn Dũng, Vietnamese soldier and politician, 8th Prime Minister of Vietnam
- 1969Rebecca Walker, American author
- 1993Taylor Gold, American snowboarder
- 1994Emmanuelle Vera, Filipino actress, host, and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1820Captain Nathaniel Palmer becomes the first American to see Antarctica. (The Palmer Peninsula is later named after him.)
- 1831Ecuador and Venezuela are separated from Gran Colombia.
- 1876Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky’s “Slavonic March” is given its premiere performance in Moscow, Russia.
- 1950Lhamo Dondrub is officially named the 14th Dalai Lama.
- 1953The remaining human inhabitants of the Blasket Islands, Kerry, Ireland, are evacuated to the mainland.
- 1967Vietnam War: Acting on optimistic reports that he had been given on November 13, U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson tells the nation that, while much remained to be done, “We are inflicting greater losses than we're taking..We are making progress.”
- 1970Vietnam War: Lieutenant William Calley goes on trial for the My Lai Massacre.
- 1993In Nigeria, General Sani Abacha ousts the government of Ernest Shonekan in a military coup.
- 1997In Luxor, Egypt, 62 people are killed by six Islamic militants outside the Temple of Hatshepsut, known as Luxor massacre (The police then kill the assailants).
- 2013Fifty people are killed when Tatarstan Airlines Flight 363 crashes at Kazan Airport, Russia.
View the complete list of historical events for November 17.
Curious about this Purple Duhat Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 17 and 1951 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alyssa Alano, Beauty Gonzalez, Ryuji Imaichi, David Soul, Mindy Smith, Tata Giacobetti, Paul Newman, Grace Kelly, Robert Del Naja, Michael Hinz.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 17 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 17, 1951.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 12, 1968 – Aaron Stainthorpe, English-German singer-songwriter; September 5, 1978 – Yu Nan, Chinese actress; September 28, 1968 – Trish Keenan, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Broadcast) (d. 2011).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 883