Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of November 1951 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
November 17, 1951 was a Saturday and it was the 321st day of the year 1951. The next time you can reuse your old 1951 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 208 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,899 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 809 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Rock Hudson
- 1942Bob Gaudio
- 1966Daisy Fuentes
- 1966Kate Ceberano
- 1966Sophie Marceau
- 1972Lorraine Pascale
- 1976Jacqueline Aguilera
- 1981Sarah Harding
- 1983Harry Lloyd
- 1983Viva Bianca
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 17.
- 1901Walter Hallstein, German academic and politician, 1st President of the European Commission (d. 1982)
- 1926Robert Brown, American actor
- 1938Charles Guthrie, Baron Guthrie of Craigiebank, Scottish general
- 1942Kang Kek Iew, Cambodian criminal
- 1958Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio, American actress and singer
- 1960Michael Hertwig, German footballer and manager
- 1964Mitch Williams, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1964Ralph Garman, American actor and radio host
- 1987Gemma Spofforth, English swimmer
- 1994Raquel Castro, American singer-songwriter and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1183The Battle of Mizushima.
- 1777Articles of Confederation (United States) are submitted to the states for ratification.
- 1831Ecuador and Venezuela are separated from Gran Colombia.
- 1967Vietnam War: Acting on optimistic reports that he had been given on November 13, U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson tells the nation that, while much remained to be done, “We are inflicting greater losses than we're taking..We are making progress.”
- 1968Alexandros Panagoulis is condemned to death for attempting to assassinate Greek dictator Georgios Papadopoulos.
- 1968Viewers of the Raiders–Jets football game in the eastern United States are denied the opportunity to watch its exciting finish when NBC broadcasts Heidi instead, prompting changes to sports broadcasting in the U.S.
- 1970Vietnam War: Lieutenant William Calley goes on trial for the My Lai Massacre.
- 1982Duk Koo Kim dies from injuries sustained during a 14-round match against Ray Mancini in Las Vegas, prompting reforms in the sport of boxing.
- 1990Fugendake, part of the Mount Unzen volcanic complex, Nagasaki Prefecture, Japan, becomes active again and erupts.
- 2000Alberto Fujimori is removed from office as president of Peru.
View the complete list of historical events for November 17.
Curious about this Color Bubble Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 17 and 1951 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kether Donohue, Titoff, Isabella Acres, Malik Yusef, Jimmy Barnes, Owen Wilson, P. B. Sreenivas, Michel Aumont, Bud Andrews, Philip Seymour Hoffman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 17 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 17, 1951.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 20, 1947 – José Wilker, Brazilian actor, director, and producer (d. 2014); April 2, 1962 – Billy Dean, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; January 21, 1988 – Vanessa Hessler, Italian-American model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 884