Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of November 1951 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 17, 1951 was a Saturday and it was the 321st day of the year 1951. The next time you can reuse your old 1951 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 52 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,055 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 814 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Camillo Felgen
- 1928Rance Howard
- 1940Luke Kelly
- 1942Bob Gaudio
- 1942Martin Scorsese
- 1960Jonathan Ross
- 1964Ralph Garman
- 1966Daisy Fuentes
- 1976Jacqueline Aguilera
- 1984Park Han-byul
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 17.
- 1587Joost van den Vondel, Dutch poet and playwright (d. 1679)
- 1835Andrew L. Harris, American general and politician, 44th Governor of Ohio (d. 1915)
- 1920Camillo Felgen, Luxembourgian singer-songwriter (d. 2005)
- 1951Stephen Root, American actor
- 1954Chopper Read, Australian criminal and author (d. 2013)
- 1964Ralph Garman, American actor and radio host
- 1968Sean Miller, American basketball player and coach
- 1979Matthew Spring, English footballer
- 1987Gemma Spofforth, English swimmer
- 1994Raquel Castro, American singer-songwriter and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1183The Battle of Mizushima.
- 1558Elizabethan era begins: Queen Mary I of England dies and is succeeded by her half-sister Elizabeth I of England.
- 1820Captain Nathaniel Palmer becomes the first American to see Antarctica. (The Palmer Peninsula is later named after him.)
- 1911Omega Psi Phi Fraternity Incorporated, which is the first black Greek-lettered organization founded at an American historically black college or university, was founded on the campus of Howard University in Washington, D.C.
- 1953The remaining human inhabitants of the Blasket Islands, Kerry, Ireland, are evacuated to the mainland.
- 1957Vickers Viscount G-AOHP of British European Airways crashes at Ballerup after the failure of three engines on approach to Copenhagen Airport. The cause is a malfunction of the anti-icing system on the aircraft.
- 1968British European Airways introduces the BAC One-Eleven into commercial service.
- 1993United States House of Representatives passes resolution to establish the North American Free Trade Agreement after greater authority in trade negotiations was granted to President George Bush in 1991.
- 1997In Luxor, Egypt, 62 people are killed by six Islamic militants outside the Temple of Hatshepsut, known as Luxor massacre (The police then kill the assailants).
- 2012At least 50 schoolchildren are killed in an accident at a railway crossing near Manfalut, Egypt.
View the complete list of historical events for November 17.
Curious about this Cherry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 17 and 1951 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Leanne Moore, Paul Weller, Janez Lapajne, Elia Kazan, Mark Povinelli, Kip Winger, Herb Reed, Tommy Hollis, Vanessa Zima, Jean Eustache.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 17 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 17, 1951.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 7, 1960 – Rosana Pastor, Spanish actress; December 20, 1966 – Chris Robinson, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Black Crowes, Chris Robinson Brotherhood); October 18, 1991 – Tyler Posey, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 952