Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of November 1951 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
November 17, 1951 was a Saturday and it was the 321st day of the year 1951. The next time you can reuse your old 1951 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 267 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,840 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 807 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Robert Brown
- 1937Peter Cook
- 1947Robert "Stewkey" Antoni
- 1966Sophie Marceau
- 1969Ryōtarō Okiayu
- 1972Kimya Dawson
- 1973Andreas Hedlund
- 1976Diane Neal
- 1982Hollie Smith
- 1994Ruby Jane Smith
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 17.
- 1929Gorō Naya, Japanese actor and director (d. 2013)
- 1933Dan Osinski, American baseball player (d. 2013)
- 1944Rem Koolhaas, Dutch architect, designed the Seattle Central Library
- 1946Martin Barre, English guitarist and songwriter (Jethro Tull)
- 1947Robert “Stewkey” Antoni, American singer and keyboard player (Nazz and Fuse)
- 1955Dennis Maruk, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1960Michael Hertwig, German footballer and manager
- 1962Dédé Fortin, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Les Colocs) (d. 2000)
- 1973Eli Marrero, Cuban-American baseball player, coach, and manager
- 1983Viva Bianca, Australian actress, producer, and screenwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1405Sharif ul-Hāshim establishes the Sultanate of Sulu.
- 1811José Miguel Carrera, Chilean founding father, is sworn in as President of the executive Junta of the government of Chile.
- 1831Ecuador and Venezuela are separated from Gran Colombia.
- 1839Oberto, Giuseppe Verdi’s first opera, opens at the Teatro alla Scala in Milan, Italy.
- 1869In Egypt, the Suez Canal, linking the Mediterranean Sea with the Red Sea, is inaugurated.
- 1947American scientists John Bardeen and Walter Houser Brattain observe the basic principles of the transistor, a key element for the electronics revolution of the 20th century.
- 1970Vietnam War: Lieutenant William Calley goes on trial for the My Lai Massacre.
- 1989Cold War: Velvet Revolution begins: In Czechoslovakia, a student demonstration in Prague is quelled by riot police. This sparks an uprising aimed at overthrowing the communist government (it succeeds on December 29).
- 1993In Nigeria, General Sani Abacha ousts the government of Ernest Shonekan in a military coup.
- 2012At least 50 schoolchildren are killed in an accident at a railway crossing near Manfalut, Egypt.
View the complete list of historical events for November 17.
Curious about this Berry Cherry Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 17 and 1951 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kristin Adams, Smiley Lewis, Martha Scott, Ryan Shore, Rachel Platten, Sandra Voe, Bill Wyman, Adam Brody, Martha Plimpton, Patrick Levis.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 17 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 17, 1951.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 23, 1990 – Dev Patel, English actor; September 9, 1965 – Michelle Johnson, American actress; March 4, 1971 – Jason Croot, English actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 880