Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of November 1951 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 17, 1951 was a Saturday and it was the 321st day of the year 1951. The next time you can reuse your old 1951 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 234 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,873 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 808 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Camillo Felgen
- 1944Lorne Michaels
- 1947Robert "Stewkey" Antoni
- 1964Ralph Garman
- 1966Daisy Fuentes
- 1967Tab Benoit
- 1981Sarah Harding
- 1982Lucy Durack
- 1983Viva Bianca
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 17.
- 9Vespasian, Roman emperor (d. 79)
- 1911Christian Fouchet, French politician, French Minister of the Interior (d. 1974)
- 1923Aristides Pereira, Cape Verdean politician, 1st President of Cape Verde (d. 2011)
- 1928Rance Howard, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1935Bobby Joe Conrad, American football player
- 1942Partha Dasgupta, Bangladeshi economist and academic
- 1946Terry Branstad, American soldier, lawyer, and politician, 39th Governor of Iowa
- 1966Alvin Patrimonio, Filipino basketball player
- 1980Mercedes Martinez, American wrestler
- 1982Otacílio Mariano Neto, Brazilian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 474Emperor Leo II dies after a reign of ten months. He is succeeded by his father Zeno, who becomes sole ruler of the Byzantine Empire.
- 1558Elizabethan era begins: Queen Mary I of England dies and is succeeded by her half-sister Elizabeth I of England.
- 1869In Egypt, the Suez Canal, linking the Mediterranean Sea with the Red Sea, is inaugurated.
- 1947The Screen Actors Guild implements an anti-Communist loyalty oath.
- 1953The remaining human inhabitants of the Blasket Islands, Kerry, Ireland, are evacuated to the mainland.
- 1962President John F. Kennedy dedicates Washington Dulles International Airport, serving the Washington, D.C., region.
- 1967Vietnam War: Acting on optimistic reports that he had been given on November 13, U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson tells the nation that, while much remained to be done, “We are inflicting greater losses than we're taking..We are making progress.”
- 1968Viewers of the Raiders–Jets football game in the eastern United States are denied the opportunity to watch its exciting finish when NBC broadcasts Heidi instead, prompting changes to sports broadcasting in the U.S.
- 1970Vietnam War: Lieutenant William Calley goes on trial for the My Lai Massacre.
- 1993In Nigeria, General Sani Abacha ousts the government of Ernest Shonekan in a military coup.
View the complete list of historical events for November 17.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 17 and 1951 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Harry Groener, Josh Gad, Mae Clarke, Gastone Moschin, Chris Pontius, DJ Jazzy Jeff, Paz Vega, Faith Prince, Frédéric Choffat, Chris Isaak.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 17 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 17, 1951.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 2, 1949 – Pamela Reed, American actress; November 9, 1954 – Dennis Stratton, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Iron Maiden, Praying Mantis, and Lionheart); November 17, 1905 – Mischa Auer, Russian-American actor and singer (d. 1967).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 916