Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of November 1975 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 17, 1975 was a Monday and it was the 321st day of the year 1975. The next time you can reuse your old 1975 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 304 days left before your next birthday. You will be 42 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,037 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 510 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Rock Hudson
- 1944Danny DeVito
- 1944Lorne Michaels
- 1958Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio
- 1960Jonathan Ross
- 1962Dédé Fortin
- 1966Sophie Marceau
- 1974Berto Romero
- 1976Brandon Call
- 1981Sarah Harding
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 17.
- 1901Walter Hallstein, German academic and politician, 1st President of the European Commission (d. 1982)
- 1921Albert Bertelsen, Danish painter and illustrator
- 1925Rock Hudson, American actor and singer (d. 1985)
- 1942István Rosztóczy, Hungarian-Japanese microbiologist and physician (d. 1993)
- 1966Ben Allison, American bassist and composer
- 1973Alexei Urmanov, Russian figure skater and coach
- 1975Jerome James, American basketball player
- 1978Rachel McAdams, Canadian actress
- 1981Sarah Harding, English singer-songwriter, dancer, and actress (Girls Aloud)
- 2005Giant George, American dog (d. 2013)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 794Japanese Emperor Kanmu changes his residence from Nara to Kyoto.
- 1777Articles of Confederation (United States) are submitted to the states for ratification.
- 1831Ecuador and Venezuela are separated from Gran Colombia.
- 1856American Old West: On the Sonoita River in present-day southern Arizona, the United States Army establishes Fort Buchanan in order to help control new land acquired in the Gadsden Purchase.
- 1863American Civil War: Siege of Knoxville begins – Confederate forces led by General James Longstreet place Knoxville, Tennessee, under siege.
- 1922Former Ottoman sultan Mehmed VI goes into exile in Italy.
- 1939Nine Czech students are executed as a response to anti-Nazi demonstrations prompted by the death of Jan Opletal. In addition, all Czech universities are shut down and over 1200 Czech students sent to concentration camps. Since this event, International Students’ Day is celebrated in many countries, especially in the Czech Republic.
- 1968British European Airways introduces the BAC One-Eleven into commercial service.
- 1973The Athens Polytechnic uprising against the military regime ends in a bloodshed in the Greek capital.
- 1990Fugendake, part of the Mount Unzen volcanic complex, Nagasaki Prefecture, Japan, becomes active again and erupts.
View the complete list of historical events for November 17.
Curious about this Manila Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 17 and 1975 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Felix Silla, Toshi, Carol Decker, Dylan Mattingly, Bobby Edner, Thom Yorke, Method Man, Miranda Cosgrove, Kristopher Van Varenberg, Susan Roces.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 17 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 17, 1975.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was That’s the Way (I Like It) by KC and the Sunshine Band as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 22, 1975). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 23, 1972 – Judith Godrèche, French actress and author; June 27, 1983 – Evan Taubenfeld, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer; February 27, 1938 – Jake Thackray, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and journalist (d. 2002).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 968