Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of November 1975 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 17, 1975 was a Monday and it was the 321st day of the year 1975. The next time you can reuse your old 1975 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 143 days left before your next birthday. You will be 42 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,198 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 515 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Rock Hudson
- 1928Rance Howard
- 1942Martin Scorsese
- 1944Lorne Michaels
- 1951Dean Paul Martin
- 1966Jeff Buckley
- 1967Tab Benoit
- 1972Leonard Roberts
- 1976Brandon Call
- 1980Isaac Hanson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 17.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 17.
- 1878Augustus Goessling, American swimmer and water polo player (d. 1963)
- 1925Jean Faut, American baseball player and bowler
- 1934Jim Inhofe, American soldier and politician, 32nd Mayor of Tulsa
- 1944Malcolm Bruce, English-Scottish journalist, academic, and politician
- 1952Ties Kruize, Dutch field hockey player
- 1957Debbie Thrower, English journalist
- 1970Paul Allender, English guitarist and songwriter (Cradle of Filth and The Blood Divine)
- 1982Katie Feenstra-Mattera, American basketball player
- 1983Ryan Bradley, American figure skater
- 1987Craig Noone, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 17.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1183The Battle of Mizushima.
- 1405Sharif ul-Hāshim establishes the Sultanate of Sulu.
- 1869In Egypt, the Suez Canal, linking the Mediterranean Sea with the Red Sea, is inaugurated.
- 1903The Russian Social Democratic Labour Party splits into two groups: The Bolsheviks (Russian for “majority”) and Mensheviks (Russian for “minority”).
- 1950Lhamo Dondrub is officially named the 14th Dalai Lama.
- 1968British European Airways introduces the BAC One-Eleven into commercial service.
- 1968Viewers of the Raiders–Jets football game in the eastern United States are denied the opportunity to watch its exciting finish when NBC broadcasts Heidi instead, prompting changes to sports broadcasting in the U.S.
- 1969Cold War: Negotiators from the Soviet Union and the United States meet in Helsinki, Finland to begin SALT I negotiations aimed at limiting the number of strategic weapons on both sides.
- 2012At least 50 schoolchildren are killed in an accident at a railway crossing near Manfalut, Egypt.
- 2013Fifty people are killed when Tatarstan Airlines Flight 363 crashes at Kazan Airport, Russia.
View the complete list of historical events for November 17.
Curious about this Blueberry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 17 and 1975 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Corey Bringas, Fred Wood, Xu Jinglei, Marty Feldman, John Corbett, Fiona Fullerton, Linda Lusardi, Gale Storm, Bryce Soderberg, Jonathan Gilbert.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 17 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 17, 1975.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was That’s the Way (I Like It) by KC and the Sunshine Band as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 22, 1975). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 30, 1986 – Beni, Japanese-American singer-songwriter and actress; August 3, 2000 – Landry Bender, American actress; January 28, 1968 – Rakim, American rapper (Eric B. & Rakim).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,073