Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of November 1975 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 17, 1975 was a Monday and it was the 321st day of the year 1975. The next time you can reuse your old 1975 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 91 days left before your next birthday. You will be 42 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,250 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 517 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Rock Hudson
- 1938Gordon Lightfoot
- 1940Luke Kelly
- 1944Gene Clark
- 1944Lorne Michaels
- 1947Steven E. de Souza
- 1969Ryōtarō Okiayu
- 1972Kimya Dawson
- 1972Leonard Roberts
- 1974Berto Romero
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 17.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 17.
- 1936Crispian Hollis, English bishop
- 1942István Rosztóczy, Hungarian-Japanese microbiologist and physician (d. 1993)
- 1944Rem Koolhaas, Dutch architect, designed the Seattle Central Library
- 1944Tom Seaver, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1959William R. Moses, American actor and producer
- 1964Mitch Williams, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1968Sean Miller, American basketball player and coach
- 1975Roland de Marigny, South African-Italian rugby player
- 1983Scott Moore, American baseball player
- 1986Everth Cabrera, Nicaraguan baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 17.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1511Henry VIII of England concluded the Treaty of Westminster, a pledge of mutual aid against the French, with Ferdinand II of Aragon.
- 1603English explorer, writer and courtier Sir Walter Raleigh goes on trial for treason.
- 1810Sweden declares war on its ally the United Kingdom to begin the Anglo-Swedish War, although no fighting ever takes place.
- 1856American Old West: On the Sonoita River in present-day southern Arizona, the United States Army establishes Fort Buchanan in order to help control new land acquired in the Gadsden Purchase.
- 1871The National Rifle Association is granted a charter by the state of New York.
- 1939Nine Czech students are executed as a response to anti-Nazi demonstrations prompted by the death of Jan Opletal. In addition, all Czech universities are shut down and over 1200 Czech students sent to concentration camps. Since this event, International Students’ Day is celebrated in many countries, especially in the Czech Republic.
- 1957Vickers Viscount G-AOHP of British European Airways crashes at Ballerup after the failure of three engines on approach to Copenhagen Airport. The cause is a malfunction of the anti-icing system on the aircraft.
- 1967Vietnam War: Acting on optimistic reports that he had been given on November 13, U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson tells the nation that, while much remained to be done, “We are inflicting greater losses than we're taking..We are making progress.”
- 1968British European Airways introduces the BAC One-Eleven into commercial service.
- 1973Watergate scandal: In Orlando, Florida, U.S. President Richard Nixon tells 400 Associated Press managing editors “I am not a crook.”
View the complete list of historical events for November 17.
Curious about this Green Guava Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 17 and 1975 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gerald Mohr, Sandra, Marcel Bozzuffi, Joe Odagiri, Ray Stevenson, Gregg Turkington, Kate Mansi, Eulalio González, Laila Rouass, Nancy Stephens.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 17 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 17, 1975.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was That’s the Way (I Like It) by KC and the Sunshine Band as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 22, 1975). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 30, 1952 – David Garrison, American actor; April 15, 1951 – Stuart Prebble, English journalist and producer; August 27, 1980 – Neha Dhupia, Indian model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,168