Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of November 1975 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 0 minutes. Enjoy!
November 17, 1975 was a Monday and it was the 321st day of the year 1975. The next time you can reuse your old 1975 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 177 days left before your next birthday. You will be 42 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,164 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 514 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Lee Strasberg
- 1937Peter Cook
- 1947Steven E. de Souza
- 1948Ian Sutherland
- 1958Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio
- 1966Sophie Marceau
- 1967Tab Benoit
- 1974Berto Romero
- 1985Bea Saw
- 1994Raquel Castro
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 17.
- 9Vespasian, Roman emperor (d. 79)
- 1816August Wilhelm Ambros, Austrian composer and historian (d. 1876)
- 1896Lev Vygotsky, Belarusian-Russian psychologist and philosopher (d. 1934)
- 1916Shelby Foote, American historian and author (d. 2005)
- 1927Fenella Fielding, English actress
- 1947Robert “Stewkey” Antoni, American singer and keyboard player (Nazz and Fuse)
- 1948Howard Dean, American physician and politician, 79th Governor of Vermont
- 1950Tom Walkinshaw, Scottish race car driver, founded Tom Walkinshaw Racing (d. 2010)
- 1983Ryan Braun, American baseball player
- 1999Julia Buencamino, Filipino actress (d. 2015)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1183The Battle of Mizushima.
- 1855David Livingstone becomes the first European to see the Victoria Falls in what is now present-day Zambia-Zimbabwe.
- 1957Vickers Viscount G-AOHP of British European Airways crashes at Ballerup after the failure of three engines on approach to Copenhagen Airport. The cause is a malfunction of the anti-icing system on the aircraft.
- 1967Vietnam War: Acting on optimistic reports that he had been given on November 13, U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson tells the nation that, while much remained to be done, “We are inflicting greater losses than we're taking..We are making progress.”
- 1982Duk Koo Kim dies from injuries sustained during a 14-round match against Ray Mancini in Las Vegas, prompting reforms in the sport of boxing.
- 1988The National Revival Day - in Baku, Azerbaijan SSR, a demonstration starts against the Soviets, the perceived ignorance of the inflaming tension around Nagorno-Karabakh. The demonstration forcibly dispersed 17 days later would become the largest of its kind held in the USSR
- 1993In Nigeria, General Sani Abacha ousts the government of Ernest Shonekan in a military coup.
- 1993United States House of Representatives passes resolution to establish the North American Free Trade Agreement after greater authority in trade negotiations was granted to President George Bush in 1991.
- 2000Alberto Fujimori is removed from office as president of Peru.
- 2013A rare late-season tornado outbreak strikes the Midwest. Illinois and Indiana are most affected with tornado reports as far north as lower Michigan. In all around six dozen tornadoes touch down in approximately an 11-hour time period, including seven EF3 and two EF4 tornadoes.
View the complete list of historical events for November 17.
Curious about this Huckleberry Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 17 and 1975 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Saul Williams, David Vadim, Randy Jackson, Colette Deréal, Mat Devine, John Leyton, John Scott Martin, Denzel Washington, Ibrahim Ferrer, Ruby Murray.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 17 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 17, 1975.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was That’s the Way (I Like It) by KC and the Sunshine Band as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 22, 1975). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 4, 1934 – John Duffey, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Country Gentlemen and The Seldom Scene) (d. 1996); March 30, 1973 – Adam Goldstein, American keyboard player, DJ, and producer (Crazy Town and TRV$DJAM) (d. 2009); March 15, 1988 – Jolo Revilla, Filipino actor and politician.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,060