Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of November 1975 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 17, 1975 was a Monday and it was the 321st day of the year 1975. The next time you can reuse your old 1975 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 239 days left before your next birthday. You will be 42 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,102 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 512 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1943Lauren Hutton
- 1944Lorne Michaels
- 1951Dean Paul Martin
- 1964Ralph Garman
- 1969Ryōtarō Okiayu
- 1973Andreas Hedlund
- 1975Lord Infamous
- 1982Hollie Smith
- 1983Harry Lloyd
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 17.
- 1612Dorgon, Manchu son of Nurhaci (d. 1650)
- 1749Nicolas Appert, French chef, invented canning (d. 1841)
- 1923Mike Garcia, American baseball player (d. 1986)
- 1942Kang Kek Iew, Cambodian criminal
- 1944Gene Clark, American singer-songwriter (The Byrds, The New Christy Minstrels, and Dillard & Clark) (d. 1991)
- 1963Randy Black, Canadian drummer (Annihilator and Primal Fear)
- 1974Eunice Barber, Sierra Leonean-French heptathlete and long jumper
- 1980Isaac Hanson, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Hanson)
- 1982Katie Feenstra-Mattera, American basketball player
- 1986Greg Rutherford, English long jumper
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1292John Balliol becomes King of Scotland.
- 1511Henry VIII of England concluded the Treaty of Westminster, a pledge of mutual aid against the French, with Ferdinand II of Aragon.
- 1800The United States Congress holds its first session in Washington, D.C.
- 1856American Old West: On the Sonoita River in present-day southern Arizona, the United States Army establishes Fort Buchanan in order to help control new land acquired in the Gadsden Purchase.
- 1876Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky’s “Slavonic March” is given its premiere performance in Moscow, Russia.
- 1885Serbo-Bulgarian War: The decisive Battle of Slivnitsa begins.
- 1968British European Airways introduces the BAC One-Eleven into commercial service.
- 1970Luna programme: The Soviet Union lands Lunokhod 1 on Mare Imbrium (Sea of Rains) on the Moon. This is the first roving remote-controlled robot to land on another world and is released by the orbiting Luna 17 spacecraft.
- 1990Fugendake, part of the Mount Unzen volcanic complex, Nagasaki Prefecture, Japan, becomes active again and erupts.
- 1993United States House of Representatives passes resolution to establish the North American Free Trade Agreement after greater authority in trade negotiations was granted to President George Bush in 1991.
View the complete list of historical events for November 17.
Curious about this Brown Choco Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 17 and 1975 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ayọ, Sandahl Bergman, Jobyna Ralston, Claude Préfontaine, David Strathairn, Carina Lau, Nancy Martinez, Mark Margolis, Butch Hartman, Connie Booth.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 17 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 17, 1975.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was That’s the Way (I Like It) by KC and the Sunshine Band as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 22, 1975). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 24, 1957 – Marcel Vanthilt, Belgian singer and television host; October 26, 1966 – Steve Valentine, Scottish actor and singer; June 1, 1951 – Lola Young, Baroness Young of Hornsey, English actress and author.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 970