Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of November 1976 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 17, 1976 was a Wednesday and it was the 322nd day of the year 1976. The next time you can reuse your old 1976 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 171 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,804 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 501 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930Bob Mathias
- 1945Roland Joffé
- 1966Jeff Buckley
- 1966Kate Ceberano
- 1969Ryōtarō Okiayu
- 1976Diane Neal
- 1978Rachel McAdams
- 1980Isaac Hanson
- 1994Emmanuelle Vera
- 1994Raquel Castro
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 17.
- 1755Louis XVIII of France (d. 1824)
- 1877Frank Calder, English-Canadian journalist and businessman (d. 1943)
- 1901Lee Strasberg, Ukrainian-American actor and director (d. 1982)
- 1905Astrid of Sweden (d. 1935)
- 1922Stanley Cohen, American biochemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1925Charles Mackerras,American-Australian oboe player conductor (d. 2010)
- 1974Eunice Barber, Sierra Leonean-French heptathlete and long jumper
- 1983Ryan Bradley, American figure skater
- 1986Greg Rutherford, English long jumper
- 1987Gemma Spofforth, English swimmer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1405Sharif ul-Hāshim establishes the Sultanate of Sulu.
- 1511Henry VIII of England concluded the Treaty of Westminster, a pledge of mutual aid against the French, with Ferdinand II of Aragon.
- 1876Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky’s “Slavonic March” is given its premiere performance in Moscow, Russia.
- 1878First assassination attempt against Umberto I of Italy by anarchist Giovanni Passannante, who was armed with a dagger. The King survived with a slight wound in an arm. Prime Minister Benedetto Cairoli blocked the aggressor, receiving an injury in a leg.
- 1922Former Ottoman sultan Mehmed VI goes into exile in Italy.
- 1968Viewers of the Raiders–Jets football game in the eastern United States are denied the opportunity to watch its exciting finish when NBC broadcasts Heidi instead, prompting changes to sports broadcasting in the U.S.
- 1970Luna programme: The Soviet Union lands Lunokhod 1 on Mare Imbrium (Sea of Rains) on the Moon. This is the first roving remote-controlled robot to land on another world and is released by the orbiting Luna 17 spacecraft.
- 1983The Zapatista Army of National Liberation is founded in Mexico.
- 1993United States House of Representatives passes resolution to establish the North American Free Trade Agreement after greater authority in trade negotiations was granted to President George Bush in 1991.
- 2000Alberto Fujimori is removed from office as president of Peru.
View the complete list of historical events for November 17.
Curious about this Charming Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 17 and 1976 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tim Wildsmith, Daniel Curtis Lee, Carlos Saldanha, Don Franklin, Pusha T, Mel Ferrer, Iron Eyes Cody, Jerry Jewell, Steve Lawrence, Harry Langdon.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 17 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 17, 1976.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Tonight’s the Night (Gonna Be Alright) by Rod Stewart as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 20, 1976). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 8, 1946 – Alan Scarfe, English-Canadian actor; May 23, 1929 – Ulla Jacobsson, Swedish-Austrian actress (d. 1982); July 30, 1968 – Sofie Gråbøl, Danish actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 972