Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of November 1976 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 17, 1976 was a Wednesday and it was the 322nd day of the year 1976. The next time you can reuse your old 1976 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 115 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,860 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 503 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Gemini Ganesan
- 1935Toni Sailer
- 1942Bob Gaudio
- 1944Danny DeVito
- 1944Lorne Michaels
- 1966Jeff Buckley
- 1974Berto Romero
- 1976Diane Neal
- 1980Isaac Hanson
- 1999Julia Buencamino
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 17.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 17.
- 1827Petko Slaveykov, Bulgarian journalist and poet (d. 1895)
- 1905Mischa Auer, Russian-American actor and singer (d. 1967)
- 1938Charles Guthrie, Baron Guthrie of Craigiebank, Scottish general
- 1943Lauren Hutton, American actress and producer
- 1944Danny DeVito, American actor, director, and producer
- 1946Martin Barre, English guitarist and songwriter (Jethro Tull)
- 1959Terry Fenwick, English footballer and manager
- 1984Amanda Evora, American figure skater
- 1986Alexis Vastine, French boxer (d. 2015)
- 1986Luis Aguiar, Uruguayan footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 17.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1292John Balliol becomes King of Scotland.
- 1405Sharif ul-Hāshim establishes the Sultanate of Sulu.
- 1603English explorer, writer and courtier Sir Walter Raleigh goes on trial for treason.
- 1856American Old West: On the Sonoita River in present-day southern Arizona, the United States Army establishes Fort Buchanan in order to help control new land acquired in the Gadsden Purchase.
- 1858Modified Julian Day zero.
- 1869In Egypt, the Suez Canal, linking the Mediterranean Sea with the Red Sea, is inaugurated.
- 1896The Western Pennsylvania Hockey League, which later became the first ice hockey league to openly trade and hire players, began play at Pittsburgh’s Schenley Park Casino.
- 1962President John F. Kennedy dedicates Washington Dulles International Airport, serving the Washington, D.C., region.
- 1968British European Airways introduces the BAC One-Eleven into commercial service.
- 1990Fugendake, part of the Mount Unzen volcanic complex, Nagasaki Prefecture, Japan, becomes active again and erupts.
View the complete list of historical events for November 17.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Grapeberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 17 and 1976 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Viola Keats, Christine Baranski, William Forsythe, Konstantin Kinchev, Irene Sáez, Karl Yune, Cam Neely, Harold Reid, Samantha Noble, Riyo Mori.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 17 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 17, 1976.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Tonight’s the Night (Gonna Be Alright) by Rod Stewart as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 20, 1976). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 19, 1973 – Billy Currington, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; August 25, 1916 – Van Johnson, American actor and singer (d. 2008); October 10, 1946 – Willard White, Jamaican-English actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,040