Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of November 1976 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 17, 1976 was a Wednesday and it was the 322nd day of the year 1976. The next time you can reuse your old 1976 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 239 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,736 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 499 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Gorō Naya
- 1930Bob Mathias
- 1942Martin Scorsese
- 1945Roland Joffé
- 1951Stephen Root
- 1959William R. Moses
- 1966Jeff Buckley
- 1973Leslie Bibb
- 1976Diane Neal
- 1978Zoë Bell
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 17.
- 1878Grace Abbott, American social worker (d. 1939)
- 1923Aristides Pereira, Cape Verdean politician, 1st President of Cape Verde (d. 2011)
- 1928Arman, French-American painter and sculptor (d. 2005)
- 1949Nguyễn Tấn Dũng, Vietnamese soldier and politician, 8th Prime Minister of Vietnam
- 1957Debbie Thrower, English journalist
- 1964Mitch Williams, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1972Kimya Dawson, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Moldy Peaches)
- 1982Lucy Durack, Australian actress and singer
- 1983Christopher Paolini, American author
- 1983Viva Bianca, Australian actress, producer, and screenwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 474Emperor Leo II dies after a reign of ten months. He is succeeded by his father Zeno, who becomes sole ruler of the Byzantine Empire.
- 1796French Revolutionary Wars: Battle of the Bridge of Arcole: French forces defeat the Austrians in Italy.
- 1876Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky’s “Slavonic March” is given its premiere performance in Moscow, Russia.
- 1903The Russian Social Democratic Labour Party splits into two groups: The Bolsheviks (Russian for “majority”) and Mensheviks (Russian for “minority”).
- 1922Former Ottoman sultan Mehmed VI goes into exile in Italy.
- 1962President John F. Kennedy dedicates Washington Dulles International Airport, serving the Washington, D.C., region.
- 1968Viewers of the Raiders–Jets football game in the eastern United States are denied the opportunity to watch its exciting finish when NBC broadcasts Heidi instead, prompting changes to sports broadcasting in the U.S.
- 1970Luna programme: The Soviet Union lands Lunokhod 1 on Mare Imbrium (Sea of Rains) on the Moon. This is the first roving remote-controlled robot to land on another world and is released by the orbiting Luna 17 spacecraft.
- 1982Duk Koo Kim dies from injuries sustained during a 14-round match against Ray Mancini in Las Vegas, prompting reforms in the sport of boxing.
- 2012At least 50 schoolchildren are killed in an accident at a railway crossing near Manfalut, Egypt.
View the complete list of historical events for November 17.
Curious about this Lemon Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 17 and 1976 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jill Hennessy, Minissha Lamba, William Lundigan, Brent Butt, Susanna Thompson, Lília Cabral, Yousuke Ichikawa, Tiffany Evans, Jon Brion, Gertrud Wolle.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 17 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 17, 1976.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Tonight’s the Night (Gonna Be Alright) by Rod Stewart as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 20, 1976). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 20, 1929 – Rajendra Kumar, Pakistani-Indian actor and producer (d. 1999); September 3, 1965 – Costas Mandylor, Australian actor; March 14, 1962 – Narumi Tsunoda, Japanese voice actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 982